What do you think guys? Better now?

What do you think guys? Better now?

You have a flaw there which I don't know how to explain but what if the car turns over and the person driving gets his head damaged?
I hope you go the idea.

"Line of roll-over" is what I call. I don't know if something exists or not but most roadsters have this features which their headrests are strong enough to withstand the car when a roll-over happens.

Gonna sue you for copyright infringement.

they are called wedge cars. Dont be so edgy.

You have the roof and the pillars, so in case of roll over, they protect the driver and the passengers. It is a three seater, one at the front, and two at the back, thats why the lateral window is so long.

fuck da police

Someone made this (and the old, OLD render equivalent) already.

What do you mean? What car is that? What are you trying to tell me?

Looks like a car from GTA.

>What are you trying to tell me?

That you're copying shit too much.

Why are you even?

Its a car based on Lamborghini Aventador. It has to look like a Lamborghini. And you are putting pictures of cars that doesnt look too much to mine. This one looks more like mine.
But apart from that, do you like the car? 0-10 would ride? Is there something you dont like? something you would change?

it looks fucking old

like early 2000's tier

Really? Is it because of something of the car?
This Lamborghini is from 2000.

>Its a car based on Lamborghini Aventador. It has to look like a Lamborghini.
The point of Lamborghinis is to look different in every model. It is not supposed to look same in any tiny aspect. For example the body lines and cues on your rendering are heavily inspired from the Aventador and Reventon. Try to make a different radical style. After the 2000's Lamborghini has adopted angular lines for most of their cars and Stephen Winkelmann already told in an interview that they wont inspire anything from the older models and nostalgia isn't a part of Lamborghini. You may can bring a new style. Good luck.

it lacks modern design cues

it literally looks like a cadillac cien, and that one is very old

You copied from a GTA car? WTF

You just Photoshopped an existing car for fuck sake. If you can fucking sketch I'd give you some respect instead of a Photoshop render

>You have the roof and the pillars, so in case of roll over, they protect the driver and the passengers. It is a three seater, one at the front, and two at the back, thats why the lateral window is so long.
The roof is all glass and in the event of an accident it's sure it will crack the glass.

That is the smart talk. The reallity is that they have a style and they use it in every car they make. They need to have a style so everybody see the car and say "its a lambo"
Really? I dont think so, they are really diferent. They just share the edgy style, like all lambos.
keep trolling.
What about the pillars? Maybe you dont see them because they are in black paint, like the glass, but it has them.

The good thing this car has, apart from the design, is the layout of the components. But I cant tell you guys. I will just say that is a three seater, with electric engines and a jet engine.

Yeah and this is a Ferrari, "apparently"

Even this looks more modern than your hot wheels car even though it comes from a decade ago

its not the edgy styling its how the curves are set, it looks old

both cars in your picture are edgy, yet the huracan clearly looks a lot more modern

>hotwheels car

kek, pretty much a shipped mashup

10/10 Rice Chevy Lumina

>That is the smart talk. The reallity is that they have a style and they use it in every car they make. They need to have a style so everybody see the car and say "its a lambo"
Absolutely and that's what makes them stand out. There is nothing else that is styled like their cars. The real designing is where you can create a car and you can unmistakably call it a Lambo.

It doesnt look like a Ferrari, this car looks like a Lamborghini. So your point is?
Try harder faggot. Looks like a dildo car anyway.
Yes. I think you are right. I dont like the new Huracan, I prefer the Gallardo. But you are probably right about the curves. I will have it in mind. Thanks a lot sir.
Yes. They create cars with their style and each one is better and more astonishing than the older ones. Except for the Huracan. I think they lost their point with it.