youtu.be/c21Uvj0KS-I
youtu.be/pdXffPVQD-c
youtube.com/watch?v=7kLPPUQyLNA
youtube.com/watch?v=9jK-NcRmVcw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for the new grimoire is fucking INSANE

>the wait is almost over

At what time exactly does it launch?

>yfw you've been hunting common hunter cloaks with a new character and now those cloaks are legendary.

what a fag

RESET. R. E. S. E. T. you dumb bitch

reset

ROI

HYPE

MUSIC

youtube.com/watch?v=A52--FKUQgU

first for skirtlock never

2 AM PDT

SIVA is an abomination.

nobody wants to raid with me.

11 hours 45 minutes.

low level hunter/warlock gear looks so different it's a shame

>Being a faggot that jumps on the new fotm weapons

Still the best TF movie

sometimes i miss being a hawaiian shirt warlock

11 hours

noobish wanted a raid. I'll raid
3/6 KF leggo

What does getting all the flavours of nanoAIDS do in the long run?

What's your PSN? My PSN is Sithmastur

I knew the SIVA remembered me something.

Im so fucking hyped fellas

Different game but i think it fits
youtu.be/c21Uvj0KS-I

Wrong

The wait is killing me.
I will now attempt to hibernate for 11 hours.

No idea

youtu.be/pdXffPVQD-c

I saw your post in the previous thread, you're way underleveled for that, dude. It's Level 40, and LL 290 at least.

Don't stress yourself - RoI will help you get there and beyond faster, and people here often run the old raids for nostalgia and fun times anyway.

Oh if you're doing King's Fall I can't it yet. I was hoping someone would want to do Crota's Fall or something with me.

It looked godly with shaders, if only it got a legendary or rare update in RoI I would be so happy

>Sith
oh right I thought you were the guy from the previous thread who was ~300 light

I don't want to do CF until I can print out the RoI jollyhorn.
Need those wolfpack warheads for The Big C.

Gr8 taste m8.

youtube.com/watch?v=7kLPPUQyLNA

>over edged my crucible rep

FUCK

>there are people in /dg/ that's going to spend 7 bucks to get en emblem

>7 bucks for the emblem im gonna sell for 300

well then get working nigga

Why would someone buy an emblem for 300 when you can get it for 7?

Less than 12 hours to conclude two long years.

Wasn't exactly here at the start, but I've been buzzing about here for close to all of those two years. We can be a rowdy bunch, but that what we do is fun is undeniable, at least to me.

Almost a year ago to the day, as we looked at our transition into TTK, I ask you to give images of the Guardians you took through your trials and tribulations, your Lighthouse runs and Grimoire grinds, your raids, Nightfalls and Crucible shenanigans be they relatively new or characters you've stuck with since day one - if not even earlier.

Now, at the dawn of a third year, I ask the same. As Destiny shifts into a new phase, and as we rev ourselves up for another year of whatever the hell it is we do here, from memes to dream teams and shattered world-first raid dreams - maybe - I implore you once again:

Post your Guardians.

>ftw I wanna jump in moment one with some xbone lorefags but my inventories are so cluttered with engrams and shit it'll take me at least a half hour to clear through enough to actually play hard.

people are stupid

The new exotics say they can drop in King's Fall. Is this just leftover from TTK release?

if they do drop in King's Fall, they'll probably be capped at 335 Light until you infuse them

>"SIVA was a mistake."

-Willa Bray, 2xxx

Good night faggets.
See you in 11 and a bit hours.

I have so many fucking exotic leg engrams if I don't have my Dunemarchers ten minutes into RoI I'm gonna be PISSED

>thinking old exotic engrams will decrypt into new gear

lmao

>thinking it won't

lmao

>All this posting
>All this excitement

You LIKE Destiny, don'tcha /dg/?

You're an idiot.

I can't wait until tomorrow when you come in here niggering with your 120 334 Radiant Dance Machines.

worked with trespasser

NOTHING

I SAID NOTHING

The only reason trespasser dropped from year two engrams is because they accidentally added it to the year two drop table with the roi preload.
All engrams are time coded.
Thats how one could get dank below engrams during HoW.

i dont think there's been a single shitpost today

God you fuckers are stupid.

[insert shitpost here]

I'm getting this Friday
I hate to be a wagecuck

I can't wait to come here tomorrow and rub all my new gear in your face.

If engrams were time coded only engrams picked up after patch would have been able to drop trespasser, no?

Any XBoners available for a challenge mode raid (or Prison)? (trying to squeeze MoT in; just need 2 fragments and a Prison card)

I took a break from Destiny about a month after TTK. I just found out that the Khvostov is getting an exotic. I can barely contain my hype levels.

There we are

that'll all change Friday. 1 of 2 things will happen

>alpha team finishes first in thread
>we have to endure shitposting from them at least until hard mode drops

>alpha team doesn't finish first in the thread
>never ending waves of shitposting from anyone that's ever been btfo by alpha team from now until destiny 2

Go into inferno rumble with a booster on and a class item that increases crucible rep gains. You get like 250 rep a match and they take maybe 7 minutes at most.

They turned Khvostov into the ultimate primary.
It doesn't have an exotic perk but you can customize it to be a scout rifle of any archetype, a pule rifle of any archetype and an auto rifle of any archetype.

No matter what primary meta Destiny has going, Khvostov has go your back.

So is Bungie said when it's okay to dismantle our old khvostovs to start the exotic quest? Can we do it as soon as RoI drops or do we wait for the quest prompt to appear?

Ghost Fragment: The Cauldron

The Cauldron

TYPE: POST-MATCH REPORT
PARTIES: One [1]. One [1] Guardian-type, Class Warlock [u.1]
ASSOCIATIONS: Cauldron, The; Crucible; Grey, Teben [AKA Bane, Dredgen]; Hive; Lord Shaxx; Moon [Earth]; Orsa, Zyre [AKA Vale, Dredgen]; Thorn; Yor, Shadows of
//AUDIO UNAVAILABLE//
//TRANSCRIPT FOLLOWS.../

[u.1:01] We were facing a full squad. I recognized a couple of them—Orsa, Teben—but they were different. Decked out in dark gear and set to intimidate. I took it as an attempt at psychological warfare— up the creep factor in a creepy place. But it was more than that. They had changed.

No, because they added the item to the year two pool.
Which also kinda confirms that engrams aren't decided till you decode it.

>anyone that's ever been btfo by alpha team

All six of them???

i could be down for some prison, got an alt to do it on. done the raid on all 3 but i could help if need be.

>Want easy marks
>Don't wanna help your late shitter ass get triumphs

Had it not been for the bond we formed as Xboners I would have denied your request.

I get home at 7 EST.

XBONER RAID 2/6 SEVEN PM EAST COAST BEAST COAST

I only kept one Khvostov in my vault, and I'm not deleting any of my chars to get more. I still don't want to dismantle the one I kept.

sent before typing the name out. shiggy

>Grey, Teben AKA Bane and Dredgen

DREDGEN YOR HAD A FUCKING PARTNER?

And he was a big guy too

yea, but on top of the fact that there are people in this thread that'll take any opportunity to shit post on alpha team when presented.

No it looks more like the same mistake we made with Valus very early on.

Dredgen is a fucking title, not a name.

Oh, hey. Now we know who Dregden was before, and we know where the murder happened.

How'd it go down on the Cauldron if the murder happened before vanilla and Shaxx's redjacks didn't claim the cauldron until TDB?

It looks good.
Looks very good indeed.

Seems it'll be good to go after reset. Hold off for an hour or two after though. Just in case.

No...we don't?

We only know these "changed" Guardians shared a name with him.

We know that Dredgen Yor perma killed guardians.

But the only guardian we know by name who was a big crucible player and a victim of Dredgen Yor is Thalor. A titan.

>tfw everything is edged to the max and now all I can do is stare out the window and wait for 2am

I could do some CoE. Hit me up.

GUARDIAN

I'M IRON LORDS

>tfw going 24-10 in crucible with my old trusty Khvostov

gonna miss this thing

>Only person we know
>The person Yor is most famously known for killing is Jared Ward

Come the fuck on dude it's the entire reason Shin Malphur tracks him down and kills him.

>it didn't save my name
What the hell man

The only known big time crucible player, user.

>the new crucible hand cannon always has a range perk

that's neat, wonder if it'll be more popular thatn eyasluna

Yeah nah go fuck yourself, you're still a cunt.

A cunt that was right

is it 2 am tonight or tomorrow night?

Tuesday

2 am on tuesday, same as the weekly reset

Weekly reset.
So 2 a.m. bungie time tuesday the 20th.

really wish bungo would add more areas like the court of oryx. Even now after all this time I like to go there and kill bosses with randoms

ahh this soundtrack good

T O N I G H T
We're almost there, family.

THREAD MUSIC!

youtube.com/watch?v=9jK-NcRmVcw