/drg/ Danganronpa General : Press F to pay respect to our selfless tragic hero

Last thread hit image limit.

Please try to not spam pictures and shit.
Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2017 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=FfMqURJ3ZfE

>Some new info about DR3/DRV3
gematsu.com/2015/12/new-danganronpa-v3-scrum-panic-debates

>DR3 information
pastebin.com/EHN94ivH

>DR3 Anime Episodes (Click to find episodes and stream link) [DESPAIR/FUTURE ARC EPISODE 10 AVAILABLE]
pastebin.com/zKNM8MaT

>Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

>Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-09/killer-killer-manga-is-revealed-as-danganronpa-spinoff-in-3rd-chapter/.101865

>FAQ
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts.
pastebin.com/kR2TPg9r

>DR3 Openings and Endings
pastebin.com/VZa1MtcE

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/qvqrnd.png
pomf.cat/
dailymotion.com/video/x4tu0zz
youtube.com/watch?v=9yyp7kVge9A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

F

a.pomf.cat/qvqrnd.png

I use this when I want to be an attention whore and use an avatar. I get to post an image without taking away from the image limit and not forcing people to look at something.

pomf.cat/

Teruteru time?

I want to brush Izuru's hair and wash Chiaki's blood from it!

RIP best boy.

F

First for HOPE

>No F pressed
Fuck you Akapo you karate fucker
Boxing is the true king of martial art you fucking spanish weaboo
Pryle got it. I'll never be mean again to you Pryle I swear I love you

post yfw Juzo wasn't there to save Makoto
There's still one more episode, one more chance for Kyoko to be alive

I didn't press F, Juzo can go fuck himself.

This is your captain speaking. We'll be there next episode. Days at sea are so boring.

>one more chance for Chiaki to be alive
ftfy

Where the subs at

Izuru is my husband, bitch.

You know, someone sneaking into the building at just the right time would have completely sabotaged the game.

F

F

[hope]

Mitarai is the traitor?

>No F pressed
No one can tell me what to do

>Boxing is the true king of martial art
ROFL LMAO

Yeah but you're notorious to have shit taste except in waifu so it doesn't really count

THERE WAS NO ONE WHO COULD EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR HERO JUZO

>Punched Naegi in order to defend his bro
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag because he knew that he was the traitor all along
>Had a misunderstanding with the Gozuboys
>Saved Hinata from getting killed by Hope's Peak
>The master of chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was because he was a merciful hero, and not just to flex his muscles and check dat ass (because he only want's Munakata's ass)
>Went full ham on the evil old man mastermind and crew to save the Future Foundation
>Roundhouse kicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet in order to stop the second coming of Junko Enoshima
>Unable to stop some mentally deranged kid from blowing up half the school because he was too busy being a hero
>Had a misunderstanding with the donut but spared her
>Survived 2 missile barrages by an evil robot bent on destroying all hope
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians
>Became the world champion in boxing, becoming the undisputed best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school
>Too Alpha to mess with the bitches and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel to protect his love no matter what
>Only took a 2 episode rest before kicking the shin of everyone again
>Took a fucking spear to the shoulder, impaled into a wall and shrugged it off like it was just a mosquito bite
>Was not seduced by Ruruka's sweets because he was so loyal to Munakata
>Has enough consideration to the normies to at least use them as a coatrack
>Even at the world's end, he was still gunning for a piece
>such a straight forwarded bro, he bends his own sexuality
>saves the manlet when he's in need, cutting of his hand to be the savior he truely is! Saving everyone with the power of determination
>Single handedly stopped the killing game, physically and literally
J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O
B
O
Y
S

He created the brainwashing techniques, but it looks like he didn't start the killing game.

Most likely. Although there's a huge chance he's an unwilling collaborator.

Just an unwitting puppet.

He knew who the traitor was. He could've stopped all of this. But he was threatened with death if he said anything. He was forced into helping with the despair video and Monokuma. But he's really not that bad.

All he had to was take a bullet for the team and just snitch.

What a Wonederful boat! isn't it?, this boat will become the stepping stone for a brighter FUTURE!
Tell me how do you like your boats.

Dont even think about it

Well guys, I guess I'm back to being myself, how has /drg/ been this fine episode day?

I just watched the episode and got the gist, but can someone please give me a more detailed description of what they discussed.
Also I started this series hating Juzo but now he is truly...our boy, juzo.

Tell me about Tokoposter, grandpa.
Where did he come from? Why is he like this? Why doesn't he namefag anymore? What happened to him? Where did he go?

And? You can't even brush his hair properly!

>Wow I sure do like doing Katas and being hit by my sensei for """""""conditioning""""""
Meanwhile when men actually do fight
True, not like I'll excuse why Juzo did it. He was retarted and short sighted
Tokopasta...Had a hard life.

Have you watched the episodes with [Hope] subs yet?

In space

People bitched about me having a name, I took off the name. Problem solved.

Oddly enough nobody cared about the content I posted which tells me people value my posts for some reson, but could not accept the fact I was a tripfag.

No, pls link. I was at school so I had to rely on shitty youtube.

...I'm not much for paddle boats. But the signature Shikara is always something worthy of respect. A fine ketch in good condition is reliable for mostly anything you want to do with it... Schooners are boring. Sailboats are the best.

Space you say!

dailymotion.com/video/x4tu0zz
Here you go. Be sure to hit the "cc" button for the subs.

...Why does Nagito have face doodles?

Play ultra despair girls and find out

The kids were playing with him again.

F

SUPER HIGH SCHOOL LEVEL ANTI-
HERO

F for best boy

When are Pryle's next gaymes happening?

Actually, what even are they?

>"King of martial arts"
>Can't use legs
>Doesn't fight his sensei
The island of Okinawa BTFOs your "men" fám

JUZO BOYS
JUZO BOYS
JUZO BOYS
JUZO BOYS

I did. They didn't explain what-
Oh, yes, the Brats of ''''''''Hope'''''''''.

It's all for the hope, you know.

This Sunday at 5pmEST and Saturday at 5pmEST
They are a heavily modified Hunger Games Simulator that I've worked on for 6 weeks now.

You're a god, and I give you a much-deserved F.

Kids punished him for being an incompetent Servant

So once both arcs are over we all agree we're going to recommend newcomers who walk into the general to skip DR3, right?

Muay Thai is better because it combines boxing techniques and kick boxing.
youtube.com/watch?v=9yyp7kVge9A

Anybody else thinks that Zetsubou hen is shit?
My reasons are:
First...Chiaki.
She was suposed to be an A.I. and an original creation of Alter ego, why? because: why would they save her memory? Neo world program and alter Ego don't exist yet, and Chihiro never met chiaki. ''maybe a FF member saved her memory?'' Naegi executed his plan in secret.
''Maybe 77 class saved her memory?'' Why would they do that? NWP doesn't exist and they dont even know about Makoto and the others.
Second...77's despair.
Why is Chiaki the hope of all her class? Characters like Gundham, Nagito, Nida, etc never were interested in Chiaki, NAGITO WAS LOST ALMOS ALL THE TIME, why would Chaiki be their hope and not Chisa ?
It would have been like 400 times better if Fuyuhiko, Mahiru and Peko despaired because of the Twilight Syndrome instead of Chiaki.

>Need legs to fight
>over extending strikes all over the ring
B-but boxing is shit against grapplers :^) >Surely with our easily catchable mid kicks (or ching chong geri as I like to call them) we're better than controlled, yet powerful strikes from the formal boxer stance
If that guy from the .gif had a guard he would have shrugged off that blow
MT is fine, but to be honest MT practitioner lacks a lot fo head movement and mobility (especially traditional, as the sport doesn't reward much points, or none at all) for punches, so they better use kicks, knees and elbows instead.

Just tell them to treat it like IF.

I agree it would have been more despairing to see their mentor ant tutuor killing one of them than gamer girl who organized events. Although maybe we just think that because we didnt see the entire year the class spent together without chisa.

>She was supposed to be an A.I. and an original creation of Alter ego,

already reading and that's wrong she was not a creation of him.

also you forget that there was a whole school season not show were Chiaki and other went into trips and stuff look at the ending

I provided a movelist to show you natural MT movement though.

I guess I'd agree with this; IF is pretty bad, but if for some reason you really like Mukuro it's fine enough to give a read.

I think what we really need is a 0 translation that doesn't fucking suck.

Did Masaru ever attempt to get over his daddy issues by making Nagito buy shit for him, punch him in the face, all the while calling him "daddy"? Did he ever make Nagito spank or slap him for any perceived slights?

Did Jotaro ever have Nagito just call him the worst names he can think of, then punish him for it? Or make him take him out for sweets while also badmouthing him? Did they just routinely insult each other in some bizarre Manzai act? Did Jotaro ever request that Komaeda not feed him in addition to the others sometimes?

Did Utsugi rape him?

Did Nagisa ever have him give him quizzes in his spare time? And force him to punish him if he got any answers wrong? Did he ever return the favor and electrocute him if he answered wrong on any failed "pop quizzes"?

It's almost certain that Chiaki being a real person is a retcon, but I can see how the writing team is going to set out why the AI was based on her. Remember that Makoto met Izuru personally (Future 3) and Izuru personally saw Chiaki die (Despair 10), so it's possible that Izuru suggested that Makoto's team program the Student Observer with the appearance of Chiaki due to his repressed, Hajime-born feelings for her.

The anime's time compression robbed us of the intra-Class 77 interaction required to properly sell Chiaki as the lynchpin of her group.

But it was stated that she was.
I don't mind that much retconning Chiaki into existing before but don't ever try justifying her into being planned from the start you mongoloid

Oh, so we have to assume that she was chihiro's friend?
Or assume that Chihiro chose her...Yes, and for some reason he would save her memory bacause he knew they would become despair and then Naegi would create NWP.
And also he knew he would die so saved her on Alter ego..Yes

UDG unintentionally brought up some real issues and we ignored them because video games and anime.

>Easily catchable kicks
Y'all ain't used to kicks. Imma ura mawashi geri you brah

>guard
It wasn't a predictable move. Can't protect against what you don't expect

That makes sense, but that means that izuru is really weird, because...He wants Junko to ruin their lives with despair in SDR2 and at the same time bring them their hope?

Tengan mastermind...
Tengan mastermind...
Tengan mastermind...

Chihiro created the AI, but it's appearance was chosen by Makoto and friends for the Neo World Project, after Chihiro was killed. Think of it as a Terminator wearing Chiaki's skin.

He'll look like Beetlejuice when he shows up, won't he?

It never is stated she was created by Alter Ego

Did you even do her FTE ? her dad was Fujisaki and Alter ego was her brother

Alter Ego purpose is one of been a janitor to the system

you act like the Alter ego from DR2 is the one from DR1

But you forget that Fujisaki, Miaya and Matsuda work on the NWP way before that and he left alter ego in it

Naegi did not add shit

So many missed opportunities... I want kids to bully Nagito more and more!

Kazuo Tengan, the real mastermind. Hidden somewhere in this building. Watch out for him.

Izuru's actions are being affected by the remnants of Hajime's personality. He doesn't care about Class 77: all he cares about is getting revenge on Junko and reviving Chiaki, both of which offer an escape from boredom.

And yes, Izuru is weird. He's a freak with a warped heart.

I mean, Izuru wanted Chiaki alive because he loved her or something like that, but at the same time bring Junko, the person who killed Chiaki, doesn't make sense, izuru would be repeating her death and his suffering on prupose

He's just a bored guy, he wanted to have some fun

Izuru doesn't love Chiaki. He doesn't love anyone, he hasn't enough emotions for that. He's just understand that he could return his memories and that Chiaki has some strong connections with his previous personality that may help him in memory restoration.

He up to something bigger ? in the end Junko die again due to Chiaki and Hajime

F

>It never is stated she was created by Alter Ego
NWP was created by the ultimate programmer and others. This was stated in chapter 6
>But Junko just lied for that
Kill yourself. There is no reason for both Junko and the writer to lie on that except to ass pull a character in a later work. It's retarded

But why did he do it?

Yes and Chaiki AI Knew Fujisaki

He's Junko's grandfather, Izuru Kamakura the Second, who experimented on her during her childhood to create Ultimate Talent and nurtured her despair fetish as he saw it as the means to an end in creating true "Hope".

Izuru vs Tengan when?

COMPLEX

F

X

Fag

>I'm coming soon
So am I. Despair Naegi gave me the biggest boner.

One good act doesn't absolve him of the rest of his existence. That's just forced heroism. He had the right idea at the right time.
Heck, he could've just mentioned the power-room to Naegi, but noooo~ he decided to be the big-damn-hero and do it by his bleeding self just so he gets to be the one that saves everyone and not Makoto.
He was still jealous and petty.

'I'm already a demon, Kyoko.'

WHY DID THEY HAVE TO THROW IN THE JUZO EX MACHINA
HIM KILLING HIMSELF FOR HIS WAIFU WOULD HAVE BEEN A PERFECT END FOR MAKOTO

Not to mention if he just came out of the closet at the fountain, none of this shit would of happened.

ULTIMATE LUCKY STUDENT.

>Monokuma Gloomy Sunday
>Gloomy Sunday is a song connected with suicides