/4ccg/ - /soc/ wins PES 17 Edition

Old Thread >Main Page:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Main_Page

>Stuff you need to read:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/FAQ
pastebin.com/UvruiPky (embed) (embed) (embed)

>Where can I watch the cup
Literally Shitbox front page, or the wiki front page

>Videos:
Highlights of the cup's matchdays are done
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Videos#2016_Veeky Forums_Summer_Cup

>Archived games:
archive.klaxa.eu/

>Current Cup:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/2016_Veeky Forums_Autumn_Babby_Cup
Some tentative dates: September 30th for >Fetus draw; Babby deadline October 21st.

>Previously
Congrats to /soc/ for winning the Povo Cup!

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeuRw6uzdpq9464qgBjb_FCUuQ7TpG5DHmpbhEU624eGp9IDw/viewform
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

oh my god can we have OP pictures that aren't fucking disgusting once in a while

'no'

Only if we can get winners that aren't fucking disgusting once in a while.

Anime?
Nah, we're good thanks

Alright you autistic fuckbabies
Haven't stopped by in a while.
How are you all? Anything interesting happen lately? (A rhetorical question more than anything; I know the answer is no)

tfw new scarf

>anime
>not disgusting
pick one and only one

wat

It's shit
Kill you're selve
Fucking pedo toilet

Maddave is literally a money making scheme pedo

>trying to make SoCom not be a faggot

Reminder that every single one of the four Povo Cup participants is a reason why elites are unwatchable garbage

benis

Thank God /mlp/ consistently makes up for all of those disappointments.

no
nothing interesting
the cup is dying

If you don't like it, try gitting gud, scrub

>have to leave just as SDA starts streaming
>return just as he finishes
fug

summary: PES 17 looks breddy good

So I hope people had fun with the first PES17 Invitational. People got to see how PES17 is new in regards to tactics, aesthetics and gameplay. The next goal is to get "Player Aesthetics" working, then we should actually be all good to go for Winter for PES17 if we really wanted to. I'll host another Povo cup in the near future, next time we'll have more teams with some more live managing, to get a more real feel of PES 17.

I thank everyone for your patience with the stream delay and myself coughing every 30 seconds during broadcast, I know it wasn't pleasant to hear, and i'll try to not catch the flu next time.

>page 9

Moar pls

>tfw /yourteam/ will never have a scarf

You after an intense cuddling session with me.

Serves you right for having a shit team.

>/sp/
>Veeky Forums
>/k/
>/mlp/
>not shit

/mlp/ has two stars.
That's at least one more than your joke team, senpai-boy. Two more if we're being honest.

Nah, all those teams are in the Star-having Master Race.
Except Veeky Forums, who actually are shit: they attract pedophiles and they let /mlp/ ruin summer.

/k/'s star is from back when stars didn't mean anything and /sp/'s remaining star is still Durgen'd.
/mlp/ is the only non-shit team on the list.

>/mlp/ is the only non-shit team on the list.
Have a pity (You)

mfw nnb wins

I'm sorry your team has never achieved shit in the 5 years this trainwreck of a memefest has been going.
I return your pity (You) in the hope that you will acknowledge the irony.

>Veeky Forums beats /mlp/ when it doesn't matter
>Veeky Forums loses to /mlp/ when it matters
why is this allowed?

>yfw if /vr/ had won against /u/ instead of drawing, /mlp/ would be relegated instead of /vr/

/u/ ruins everything again

/mlp/ wins when it matters and loses when it doesn't.
Just like real champions.

I still need /tsab/ and /epl/ tactical exports for tomorrow's TNR. Post them on your team pages or just Discord them at me.

kill yourself roach

>his burger shithole has never won even a single world cup
lmaoing@yourlife rn

because pic related

Germany can score before the 90+ mark

Results are results, user. Maybe one day /yourteam/ will understand that.

>yfw this time next year /mlp/ has 4 stars

nice

I prefer zero stars and not being Plebbit: The board.

Tell that to /sp/, senpai (^:

>howtorig.gif

Page benis :DD

You know one thing all these memevitational streams have made me realize?

>lark is actually a good-quality streamer. Like, near the top.

His play-by-play could use some work but you're right about the quality

except for that part where he misses 90% of instructions and notices them when the match is done? There is a good reason why managers stopped to care about his invitationals

>page okuu

/p/

Ah well. Not even DJ Gaston could save us today.

Good game Dtroit, thanks for having us.

what's /crew/ about, pls explain I'm curious.

Who the fuck are you?

/crew/ is a bunch of our friend-group's memes.

DJ-Onny is a local radio celeb of whom we all hate. So one day, we joked "what if we made a radio station that was all sound clips from Beauty and the Beast, DJ Gaston". I swear it's no way related to Kregg's affinity for the dude.

MUMEN RIDERU is the true hero of OPM, a favorite anime for us to all watch.

"Command Crisis in Tropico" is a phrase that we're all to used to when spending countless hours on Tropico 4.

"Maximillion Pegasus" is another meme character we love to quote and joke about. "DO I SPIN IT LIKE A TOP OR ROLL IT LIKE A BALL?!?"

Just some dude desu. Me and my friends like the cup and wanted our own team for stupid off-season stuff.

>Gman literally signed up a team about his IRL friends and this was okay
Remember that post a few night ago about too many circlejerk teams nowadays

>this whole post
Yeah I didn't before but now I understand and wholeheartedly agree that these fake teams are becoming way too much of a circlejerk.

>Mantis uses /ag/l to flog his friends' fb group
>"some dude" uses boolsheet to flog his friends' circlejerk
>it's allowed
"""""ok"""""

Whatever dude, we had fun, and there's nothing you can do to take that away from us.

Who is we?

>we
What position you play m8?

Hey, Dtroit, I get that I was a cunt last night, but do you see what I was talking about now?

This is downright disgusting. Do you people see what we've been complaining about this whole time? This ever-spreading meme team cancer is only getting worse and worse. This isn't new either, remember those vomit-inducing /circlejerk/ and /discord/ and /irc/ teams from before summer?

You're digging the 4cc's grave with this shit, whether you know it or not. Stop, stop before it's too late.

You might not remember gman though. That's one of the things he does, he does it deliberately because it pisses people off, and I could have sworn he was banned for it.

If you want to blame someone, blame the people streaming - I rate dtroit, he should know better. If it's Kekkels doing it, he's new and just wants to make people happy, but he's got to learn quick not to let people walk over him.

As usual, the only person doing it right from the start is Sou.

This isn't disgusting
This is fakkin boolsheet :^)

I don't think Gman even does it to piss people off, he's just genuinely autistic and doesn't see right from wrong
He also absolutely craves attention, that's for sure

Wait, how do we know it's Gman?

Agree. Anyone who knows enough about the cup to know about and submit a team for a memevitational should also know how a "circlejerk team for your IRL friends" would be received (i.e. really badly).

So when's Lear going to step up and do something about it? Considering he was definitely banned before, I believe permanently.

People have been banned for less. Say what you want about Koala, but he was at least an entertaining shithead.

Koala can fuck off

>giving a shit about a memevitational
I really don't think the already-nonchalant Lear has much to say.

Does anyone want to set up an invitational with actual cup teams :D

Then Lear needs to fuck off already. That's another thing to add to his already extensive list of fuck-ups.

Lear literally co-commentated a game with gman last night. He's part of the problem, not the solution.

He's a teenage twerp who isn't mature enough yet to understand why circlejerking destroys online communities like this one. Expecting Lear to fix this is like inhaling asbestos fibres to treat your lung cancer.

Smugleaf for commish

If people hadn't realized that certain cucks were being petty assholes, you'd have been gone too. I'm glad you're not.

I love this "It's a memevitational" excuse. It's on the official cup channel, hosted by cup managers, using the cup's resources. And people tune in and see what amounts to a 16 year old and his buddies telling in jokes that have nothing to do with Veeky Forums.

Oh wow, the omnipresent "Lear is a fuck-up" meme. Nice original thought famalamadingdong.

>meme
Name two things Lear did right.

1. Authorizing the creation of /aesco/
2. Setting up /rules/

>Smugleaf
>created aesthetics for pretty much every team in the cup and now manages the whole thing
>Koala
>fantasizes over an user who bumps the thread at page 9
Wonder why they banned one but not the other

Yes because lesbian metals or a tier of competitive pokemon is SO MUCH MORE Veeky Forums.

Give it a rest, you're just jerking yourself off on how angry you are.

It's true, what they said last night, you people really have nothing better to do than complain. How quaint.

>tier of competitive pokemon
That has never met the stream, it's just a side thing some /vp/ guys do in their own time
They merely use the wiki for ease of access, although whoever keeps posting it in the thread really doesn't need to do that

>a team based on an active general on a Veeky Forums board
>a team based on a franchise that Veeky Forums has a whole board for
>a team based around four guys nobody knows

Gee which of these things is "not Veeky Forums"

Lol if you don't think "Thread on a specific board" is more relevant to Veeky Forums than "some kid's memes that literally only he and his friends know about". I never said the 400 lesbian rocks teams added much beyond a few peoples' interest (which is exactly what I said yesterday if you had read it) but lol if you think a 16 year olds pet project belongs here.

>complaining about memes on a memecup

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I got one thing to say to all this...

Thanks for the (You)'s

Gman go away

We'd rather have NFR on commentary than you

Go nurse SDA back to health

im really gay

It should even be a choice because he's permabanned.

Either start policing this stuff better or kick these meaningless games off the official channel. This can't go on.

That's not You, m8, that's Chika.

Nice b8 m8

Who is the best B-list commentary /4ccg/?

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeuRw6uzdpq9464qgBjb_FCUuQ7TpG5DHmpbhEU624eGp9IDw/viewform
Let you voice be heard