/mbgg/ - Mobage General #607

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>For a full list of games played in the thread, read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

Link to previous thread: Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters instead of giving them the attention they want and helping them shit up the thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LivAao5L8kc
mobile.twitter.com/shadowversegame/status/769126158273085441
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for 'Murika

So how much have you saved up for the new expansion? 2k gold and 4k dust here, would have more but I can't resist the sweet allure of buying packs enough to resist one per day.

Im busted on each. I know i should save but opening packs is too fun, and i blew all my dust on the last 2 leggos for my haven deck.

I have nearly 4k gold stockpiled, but since a lot of the new cards are underwhelming I'm tempted to just roll for the standard gold/legends I'm missing

>The gf discord channel is super dead now
>Even has people unironically using emotes in the /mbgg/ channel now
>Only active channel is the containment channel

Discord was a mistake

Its what my friends and i use for our roll20 dnd stuff.
I like it, but i think its a bad fit for an anonymous image board.

Sup folks; I recently got Qurare on PS4; I realize that this is the Mobage general, but Qurare started off as a Mobage, so I figured here would be as good of a place as any to ask, so...

What in the fuck is "SPI"? This has been needling at me for the past few days, now.

3 seconds with google and i dont even know what qurare is

Disocrd was a mistake seen as it pushed discussion out of mbgg
Luckily we've had abit more in the recent threads but before that it was like three or less posts per thread

Forgot the link

11th for DING DONG

youtube.com/watch?v=LivAao5L8kc

Im still really dissapointed i havent pulled a holographic DING DONG yet.
Got a holo Satan tho

Like the post above said, the discord is pretty dead.
So its not that it pushed out discussion and more like there was no discussion.

And for the small things that need to be discussed, I'd rather discuss them here in /mbgg/ instead of going there to talk about it.

>holo Satan
Shit that's some good foil value

This is how I Runecraft

>using old man Erasmus instead of Isabelle

It looks too swag for me to vial. Plus, i need it and the free one for my haven deck

Bros before hoes

Is the Apocalypse deck also animated?

You know, for as many times as i have played it, i dont remember. Let me check

It's gotta be right? All animated cards that make cards themselves make animated cards.

The game has nothing to discuss about once you're up to speed with everything because the gameplay is so simple. It's not an issue with discord. In fact I imagine once GF gets released in jp and more people jump onto it the discussions are going to be like the kancolle threads on /a/, basically which girl wud u fuk tier.

Just got this semen demon. Is she good enough to be part of a main team? Also whats the best place to get exp items?

>Its not an issue with discord

But my complaint here is with the discord channel, not with the game itself.

>The gf discord channel is super dead now
>The game has nothing to discuss about once you're up to speed with everything because the gameplay is so simple.

>Even has people unironically using emotes in the /mbgg/ channel now
The new guy? He's Korean.

So?

>n3
What do you think?

It is, just checked. Idk if you can see it in a still

>So?

Here is a decent shot of dis where you can see it

Dont forget the ponyfucker that frequents that channel, the constant offtopic discussion and all the cancer that happens there.

That stopped being a /mbgg/ discord long ago.

Grant is shit, but at least she's required for Firefly
>Also whats the best place to get exp items?
"Issues" quest from event tab, port shop, barter with DEXT.

where are fat tanks

I don't understand where you're going with this. If your focus is on mbgg then why do their retardation matter? Nobody is forcing you to interact with them. There's a mbgg channel for a reason.

The part at 0:29 always brings a smile to my face.

>expecting neets to understand basic human interaction outside of shitposting

Sometimes I wonder if these people are children or manchildren.

You really don't understand where we're going with this.

We want to talk about the game but the little bits of discussion that happen end up in the dead "/mbgg/" discord channel so it gets pushed away from the thread and into the discord channel.
And when the more active channel looks worse than a reddit channel then its not really a place where people from an anonymous image board would like to be in.

Add the fact that you have to take up a name to discuss stuff in discord and you should understand why people don't like it and don't want to be associated with.

jesus christ the cringe is real

So lads, which gun is getting your first ring once the Oath system hits?

Can anyone give me a quick rundown of how zettai bouei works?

Discord was a mistake

>these people browse here

6300 rupees and 10k dust, I'm a bit underwhelmed by the cards so far so I might just buy 50 packs and spend the rest on leaders.

>rage comics

Get the BURD

>when you cuck the purg player with deathly tyrant just right

Okay, put your money where your mouth is then. Half of the GF posts in the past several threads have all been by me yet nobody ever wants to discuss shit. If you don't want to use discord then don't. I will continue to as the leaks and latest news and fan art from the Chinese and Koreans are great.

Lee

They don't.

Thankfully, the people in the containment channel don't browse this thread and found the discord because its linked in the wiki and guide. But its still a pretty awful place to discuss things for all the reasons mentioned above and having to share the same space as these guys.

Well if you really wanted to start discussion then you'd be posting those leaks, latest news and fanart here instead of doing so in discord.
People have been doing that with Shadowverse and Darkness unleashed card leaks which gets people talking about it.

by the way i had a game where i draw all 3 of my burial ground and i was able to deathly tyrant on turn 6

i can't wait for that 13 free shadow amulet, shit is gonna be so hilarious

What do you think I'm doing when I attach an image to every post I make? Who do you think made the posts about the marriage, dorm, and costumes system in the previous threads?

Hello /v/.

13700 rupies 1500 crystals 18220 dust ready

could also update people here on other things like the rest of the update contents and stuff as it comes out

I personally really like the game but do not like having to use discord for it at all which sucks because discord is the one that gets all the hot news

Well the thing is with those is that there really isn't much to be discussed, anons touched down on those and it went a bit like this:

marriage= muh riflefu

Dorm= cute puchis

Costumes= cute but Bili overcharges and they will most likely be cash only.

There isn't an ongoing meta to be impacted like there is with Shadowverse, so unless you want to number crunch damage or need some help, actual discussion about GF will be light beyond muh riflefu by virtue of the game being so simple. Just my two cents as someone who also plays the game.

Any news or progress updates on the JP version of Girls Frontline?

i saved 10 pack but i'm not sure if they can be used for the expansion or not but i don't really care since i'm still missing tons of other legendaries and gold

Current pack tickets can't be used on the expac so roll away.

That's what I said in my first post then I get autists going on a discord rant when the issue is that the game is too simple.

Probably won't happen until next year.

is there anything official that says that or is it just hear say?

Pretty impressive when you still don't understand that all the complaints were at your discord being cancer and not at the game being simple

>If you don't want to use discord then don't.

Git rekt, moe girl cafe. ;_;

What happened? Did they get hit with ten DMCAs?

mobile.twitter.com/shadowversegame/status/769126158273085441

Is where I got it from

>When a figure of a character in a game is probably going to come out before the actual game in Japan

sasuga

When did you guys start going for the T3 Tech in panzer waltz? Besides the chassis upgrades which give stupid amounts of targeting.

Just looking at some napkin math, it will cost me ~8-9 levels of tech mats to get the T3 Wedge + Composite. Those levels of tech on my MT/HT give more than the 200 armor bonus.

Rena was only top character for like 2 weeks?

Is Fran really that good?

Nah not that.

>Dear masters!

We understand there is a problem with account being reset , and our technicians are currently investigating into the problems , we ask for your patience and sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you

Not like anyone cares about copyright infringement in mobile games.

>Mostly follow along with the Detective Island normal stories
>Manage to deduce who the suspects are on first attempt
Neat. Though they kinda made it obvious, so not sure if being able to follow the story helped.

So I rolled gacha again and got a French Ninja and a dupe star tanuki enthusiast.
That's Nemo, Pon, and Fran from 750 jewels so far. Guess I should be cautious about rolling more, even though Lily is adorable and Tsukimi is Tsukimi.

There's no hard and fast rule, just go for it if it seems like it's not particularly inefficient. You're going to research them eventually.

Also, researched tech contributes to your stat bonuses slightly. The entire tech tree of a tier contributes around 2 tech levels worth of bonus from what I recall. So say you completed research on all of your T1 engines, it'd be like getting 2 tech levels in engines, same with getting all T3 engines.

As a general rule, fully researching T2 of a technology is efficient around tech level 30. T3 techs take a far higher tech level to be even with just upgrading tech level, but it mitigates some of the opportunity cost of not leveling tech when researching. You can probably complete all your T1 tech trees if you haven't already since it's rather cheap.

Do it.
I kept rolling after getting Tsukimi, Sword girl and Nemo just to get another star rune to finish limit breaking Tsukimi, and ended up getting Fran, the Variant, and Lily, and still no star rune.

Yeah looking at it I'll probably continue tech upgrades on Heavy for awhile but go for wedge+tempered in Standard because that's cheap and good. In a few tech levels I'll grab Spaced+Composite heavy too.

Even though I want the 15 stealth, the light tempered cost is out of this world so that's not happening any time soon.

You didn't get enough 2-star and 3-star dupes?
And my only aversion to rolling more is getting any more of the guys and wanting to maintain a minimum jewel stock. But that aversion isn't as strong as how cute Lily and Tsukimi are, so I'll probably roll more after finishing hard mode.

Did you forget what game you're playing? They're both pierce so you don't need Fran if you have Rena.
What you should notice is how none of this year's summer characters are on top10 lists.

Do you guys like potk or is kill?

Its pretty kill, just like the name

Just unlocked the GF equipment crafting, which recipe should I be using first?
150/150/150/110 just gives me scope and AP ammo that I can't use yet.

I don't get why they released 2 archers for detectives

sights - 10 / 10 / 10 / 10
night vision - 100 / 10 / 100 / 10
ammo - 10 / 150 / 10 / 10
exoskeleton - 50 / 10 / 10 / 50

Equipment is limited by level and also by gun type, but you basically want the highest rarity so not being able to use it yet is no problem.

welp, another reason to drop this thing, then. when's starly girls coming out, again?

I guess they wanted everyone to be paired up, but ran out of ideas for Zach. Surprised they didn't try any more "style change" nonsense aside from Lily, because I don't know what's supposed to be different between Zach and Fran.

>Also, researched tech contributes to your stat bonuses slightly. The entire tech tree of a tier contributes around 2 tech levels worth of bonus from what I recall. So say you completed research on all of your T1 engines, it'd be like getting 2 tech levels in engines, same with getting all T3 engines.
wait, what, NOBODY told me that before!

My 750 got me Tsukimi and Merid.

Wanted Tsukimi most, so I may stop there. But I'm still kinda tempted to spend another 250 and see if I can get any more of the girls.

Coming from Granblue as my first mobile game, I'm actually finding this game quite fun and fresh for a mobage. The gameplay is simple but still at least makes you think about your moves when the going gets tough. Had too much trouble with the 2-6 boss, so I'm grinding out fodder to get stronger. Please don't laugh.

MG5 is my first 5*, and while she's kind of cute, I'm not really into the cold bitch archetype. I want Kar98k-chan. Is she super rare? Kind of excited for shotguns too.

Her broken clothes picture makes her look a little more approachable at least.

I'm not sure whats more surprising.
The fact that you went for MG recipes first or the fact that you actually got a 5* from it.

Fodder is pretty important and you need to have your girls max enhanced all the time.

Kar98k is pretty rare so yeah, you'll have a rough time getting her.

I'm actually teeming with MGs. Mostly 2* and 3*, but they're doing a decent enough job for me at the moment. Are they supposed to be bad for a beginner or something?

Is 24-4 some sort of luck thing or is the last battle stupid hard compared to the rest.
I put my brawling tanks in and get S S S S D-C.

I'd say yes or well, not bad but they're going to eat your ammo and other resources pretty quickly if you sortie them a lot.

If you've ever played Kancolle, running a MG in your team is like having that Nagato/Yamato battleship on your team.
They're pretty good but they consume lots of resources and a nice AR/RF would do the job for cheaper.

What recipe are you using?
Usually MGs and HGs are more rare just because they aren't included in the general ~4442 recipes.
They're not bad and are best for combat sims. They do use a lot of ammo, but you can plan logistics around that if you don't have other guns.

Ah, okay. That makes a lot of sense. I do have some RFs and ARs on my teams, but not enough to actually fill them out purely with those kinds of guns. The MGs are probably the only reason I even made it as far as 2-6 as quickly as I have. Really like that burst damage.

That also explains a lot. I've been using 6/6/4/4. I'll tone it back, but I have a lot of resources as it is. I've been grinding 1-2 pretty diligently to be as efficient as possible.

Kar is supposed to be the most rare rifle, but I got her before any of the other 5*s.
It's random.

It's the final boss, it is actually substantially more difficult.

It was several months after completing it normally and a dozen eagles into raid before I finally S ranked the mission.

Welp that sucks. I only get 1 try a day so tomorrow I'll try to change my 3 Tanks using low range HEAT to assault AP and tempered APCR and see if that's enough to eek out a B.

She'so cute.

Shit, I just noticed the patch bumped my Tiger E's HEAT up to 90 stealth too. No wonder her stealth seemed so much higher than normal.
Works fine with my normal ATG and SPG setups, but my MTs cut it way too close.

I play it. There are maybe a couple other anons playing it as well, but nobody really talks about it. We haven't had any major catastrophes like SEA gumi did with CC on a regular basis, so there hasn't been that to bring it up in conversation, either.

>Enemy plays 3 sabers in a row
Is this a fucking joke?
What the fuck kind of shit is this? What the actual fucking christ. Do you know how many fucking resources it uses to take out even fucking one of those cunts?
3 fucking sabers in a fucking row?

>When you're playing aggro fairy and this happens
Throwing rhinoceroach on something that isn't face just feels wrong.