/ssg/ - Soccer Spirits General #362

/ssg/ - Soccer Spirits General #362

Yummy Mummy Edition

Android: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.com2us.soccerspirits.normal2.freefull.google.global.android.common

iOS: itunes.apple.com/us/soccer-spirits/id808137814?mt=8

FAQ: pastebin.com/wNX2ME3E
Friend list: ofo.jp/j/OgjO

/ssg/ Rankings: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DXPfisMr4PO93itW9rDez5BK9PlK3iwbPBHALyLmKco/edit?usp=sharing

The following players will have a boosted rate during the following weekend(s):

Sep. 16th - Sep. 17th: Gaphyl, Hildegard, Ernesto, Mikael, Orses, Khirel, Duran
Sep. 23rd - Sep. 25th: Altair, Rudiel, Silla, Vitos, Beth, Vonchi + Lucius
Sep. 30th - Oct. 2nd: Roina, Luka, Vivid Fear, Anael, Niarose, Metatron, Serestia

Current events:
Ring the bell 9/19-9/30
Irin Rival Match: 9/4 - 9/18
Rudy Rival Match: 9/11 - 9/25
Edward superb Match 9/24-9/25
Nute Boss Match: 9/16 - 9/18 and 9/23 - 9/25

More info can be found in-game

Previous Thread:

OP ATTRIBUTES: Ardor, WW

BALANCED: Light, Thunder

NEED BUFF: Dark

Is that a satellite array on her back?

>NEED BUFF: Dark
they just need a few EEs

Cancer: WW, Ardor

Balanced: Light

Underpowered: Thunder, Dark

Her hair?

ComedyGol?

Would you prefer a different yuru?

That sure doesnt look like a hair.

I want to fart on Uriel's chest!

>fart
desu same

Her "child" is Marilyn, so Vann meeting the parents when?

It wold be nice if he wasnt dead.

i wonder if korean thanksgiving messed up the update schedule.

Oh maybe you're right..

I thought it was hair from afar since that thing at the end looks like a pony tail.

Pic related is what I thought

>thunder
>underpowered
>WW
>overpowered
I wonder who is behind this post.

It did
Chances are we'll get the update on the 28th/29th

>Literally the only bad skill Ronald has is Desperate
And that single badly designed skill cripples him and halts him from being a good or even viable goalie. Ronald only has a constant 15% base DR from his skill set, which makes him ridiculously bad in this DI meta.

>Instead he needs to take a shot for the majority of his HP for it to activate.
And what's worse is that he has to maintain this low state of health if he wants to keep those bonuses. Kei is better because he receives stacks upon being attacked, so he can still have a level of defense if he exits the hp threshold. On the other hand, healing Ronald above 60% is a fucking death sentence if his active block is down.

Just dont heal him,
Its not like hes going to survive the first shot anyway.

Stop!

There's no way in hell that thunder's in a good spot.

They are not nearly as bad as Dark, that's for sure.

Or, considering how loud they cry, as bad as mono light for retards who tried to cut cookies when isillia was top and now they can't make her good by investing in other units, as they should

But its the truth.

if you have to build a specific line to make her viable, why not just use BT/Jin/Angela?

Why use Isillio in the first place?
Why being such cry babies about him being garbage?
If you know he's shit, just use another GK, but no, they prefer being loud retards who obviously either don't know how to play the game, or don't want to change their team.

I use her cause shes the cutest GK
>If you know he's shit, just use another GK
thats just gonna encourage BB to build even more broken units while leaving older ones untouched forever, which is what made this game shit

>saviorsofthunder
>light ace
that is some extra special heresy

>If you know he's shit, just use another GK
how about they buff the only gk that hasn't been reworked in the past year instead?

are you that afraid to lose your free wins against her?

>implying bb will buff isillio
>implying it'll be a significant buff
>implying it'll matter since almost every isillio team is shit, and good isillio teams are so cancerous they might as well just use ryu and still win

>good isillio teams
post one then

>Guin uses active
>She dies
>loses buff and it remains on CD
That's stupid. Leader actives should persist after death or the CD should be refreshed.

>BT
Do you really think that a BT with its best line is comparable to Jin/Angela?

Also, based on galaxy players from the last season, Lucian is still one of the most used GK's. Together with Angela and Jin they cover up around 80% of the GK's. Isillia and BT has some minor appearance.

BT got a pretty big buff, Isillia should too

>Do you really think that a BT with its best line is comparable to Jin/Angela?
yes, BT is even better than Jin depending on the striker she's facing
>Lucian
I rarely ever saw him in galaxy, where'd you get that from? I've seen more BTs than Lucians

>silla ace
>striker uriel or latios
>any working midline
>virgil/chisato, in case of using uriel, BI.
That's the bare minimum requirement.
BT is S2, and was Isillia tier. After Angela buffs she needed those too to be on par.
>BT is even better than Jin depending on the striker she's facing
You mean Blade and literally no one else?

players shouldn't be good/bad cause of when they were released, its what makes these games shit

>BT is S2
Seasons don't exist anymore, so all gks should be balanced to be on equal levels.

This.

>BT better than Jin
No, if it is so bad that her heal is compensating her lack of DR and HP, both would survive to 45 min.

>where'd get that from
I got from a guy in reddit that compiled matches from galaxy. Also, how do you not see Lucians? Or you are one of those guys that thinks that Galaxy is filled with Vonchis?

>What is new season

>reddit
nice meme
>that Galaxy is filled with Vonchis?
its filled with legendary strikers, mostly WoMilly

>implying new stars and old stars are seasons
are you retarded?

I take that SS isn't one of "these games". Because if date of release meant anything, Virgil would be shit, Evylin would be better than Neraizel, and Serestia would be at least as good as Metatron.

>WoMilly
>Not WillyoM

/ssg/ only makes statistics of its own players, when they start making a compilation of matches to effectively calculate the meta, I could stop going there for this kind of info.

Will of Milly sounds better than Willy of Metatron

I hope they release a new cute 5* light GK. All the current light gks are ugly men.
That will increase the chances of getting legend dark gk

>Isillia
>ugly
nice shit taste

When are they going to buff my team, /ssg/?

WoM Willy and 2 red CD stones is my favorite:^)

Not everyone is a faggot. God damned queers.

>being this retarded

>not having kohai Isillia

he's ugly

Best skin is Linmay.

>ywn see her panties when she slips and drops all her files
Suffering

There's simply no way to make a guy cute, sorry.

>lucius
Wrong.

>dochi
How retarded could you be user?

>silla ace with that many light units
you're an idiot

>using isillia with latios striker/uriel with 2 healers
>no silla ace
>using any other ace because "m-muh light unit ace"
This is the kind of retard who'd use milky ace on isillia and complain she's too weak.

I want to tittyfuck Luka!

Y U M M Y
U
M
M
Y

you don't get it, most of the time those actve heals will be wasted. you're thinking of an ideal situation where the heals always go off after a shot rather than before which is extremely optimistic and rarely the case when virgil generates so much spirit even after his "nerfs".

silla ace just doesn't cut it in longer matches which is what both latios and uriel specialize in, post your team because i'd love to see what ohko striker you're using to think that this is a viable solution.

>using an ace that benefits your team more is retarded
?

>silla ace
>latios
>not getting through longer matches
>not benefitting your team more than some hp and some reflex when you'll be brutalized without the DR when Elaine is everywhere
???

the simple fact is that there just isn't any room for silla on these teams in an angela dominated galaxy meta. latios wants choi and elaine just like uriel does to compensate for the fact they can't deal damage and to keep the ball in the enemy backline and away from isillia.

WW received the 2nd last legend S2 legend, so shouldn't we have been the first to get a legend from the set of New legends?

Thunder was last and they immediately got one. Meanwhile Ardor got Choi (first S2 legend) AND the first New legend.

What the fuck?

Ardorball

>people deny this
>changes made to ardor in general are made to be incredibly good compared to all other elements
>b-b-but ww backlines
>elaine alone can destroy any ww backline
>they still claim it's just because of the crit to "counter silk"
They're the most disgusting faggot of this general.

WWfaggots should just kill themselves.

Don't forget the totally balanced Kevin Shu Angela DQ Jiho backline

Don't forget the totally balanced Sharr/William strikers with Elaine.

Cry me a river, thundercuck.

Change Shu with Gaphyl since the team as a whole benefits more from him.
>only can meme instead of facing the fact or give a proper counter argument
As usual.

>Shu
pretty balanced line

Sure, I'll cry one about WW just as you fucks are crying about Ardor.

>implying only WW has trouble with Angela cancer
See, at least WW backlines have a counter, literally just throw in Elaine.

Proper Angela backlines are nowhere near as counter-able, she has a heal and she gets healed whenever one of your dumbfuck frontline units attack one of their backline units.

>implying only WWcucks complain about ardor
I play Dark and can't beat ardor, the attribute that should be weak against mine. But just you guys wait, Dark legendary is going to change that.

How do I WW/Ardor?

>Proper Angela backlines are nowhere near as counter-able
they're pretty slow and aren't stacked with reflexes, they have decent CAR but not very high CAR

Oh right, let me just attack them over and over and hope for CAs, oh wait they use DQ and now I've healed her back to full HP

angela lines die pretty fast, if you can't kill them with 2-3 steal attempts try using a better frontline

So what happens when my stupid fucking Vero or Luka is holding the ball instead of Elaine?

They just get run over by 100 AS 2000+ reflex Silk or Kiki.

I wouldn't even be as mad at WW as I am if BT didn't fucking heal, Silk didn't nearly invalidate crits and fuck all my lines, and your GKs didn't have a million DR + HP.

I don't hate Ardor because they're a far more winnable matchup for us thundercucks.

The elemental system in this game is horrifically broken - a 50% damage differential was brutal enough, and now a 20% reflex differential? Give me a fucking break.

I'm at the point where I'm just going to slap Sharr into my frontline out of desperation.

Thunder has the worse season 2 legend.

WW has the best backline unit in the game

wow.
that's three gerrard arts in total

P-Please don't nerf my Angela: The General

>I wouldn't even be as mad at WW as I am if WW didn't counter my Thunder team

>pretty slow
Quickstart alone almost makes up for the difference. I use a WW front with over 130 speed and I am not much faster than players with around 90 speed.

oops

Countering is one thing, that's just a decent disadvantage for the most part.

Invalidating is completely different.

>WW GK's
>Million DR + HP
Only Jin gets that, both BT and Irre can't even compare in terms of DR or HP against other GK's.

>90 speed
they dont have that much, my highest speed unit reaches like 120 and I still outspeed them easily, and eventually they'll just suicide into my line 90% of the time
if you have a WW line then of course you'll have more trouble with them

BT can get good DR and hp

>2-3 steal attempts
Do you think that is not a lot? How many steal attempts do you take against other backlines? 4~5???

depends on the backline, if its a CR Stacked backline it could take 4-5, 2-3 steals isn't a lot though

This is nice but expected because Gerrard is best boy. Also next patch will have stone re-balancing, expect the SoB nerf and surprise ardor crit nerf

Good joke, BB doesn't balance anything anymore.

Being WW doesn't make a difference, since attributes doesn't change speed, and it's not like my front folds in half with a single penetration.

I only noticed the difference that quickstart makes when a 86 speed player managed to get full action bar in the same tick as my 134 speed player. Although Metatron affected it, they are not much slower than a team that has speed stacked.

>SoB needing nerfs

i don't know how to feel

Reminder that it's been 3 month since the last balance patch.