Chrystler 300

thoughts?

no

good looking hot rod Bentley. fairly reliable so long as it isn't owned by niggers, who buy the majority of them. Basically an old Mercedes with a "Hemi" engine.

Don't the Chrysler 300 and the Dodge Charger use the same basic chassis?

yes. and the same basic floorpan as the 2004 Mercedes E-class, and the same front suspension as a same year Mercedes S-class.

Lol it's a family car. Buy one if your wife holds your testicles in her purse
> b.but muh hemi engine

Just get a pontiac mang

It's a Chrysler, meaning it's a piece of shit on four wheels. Anything else?

Are you black?

>no ecoboost

idk but this car looks very italian

It is

are you a gay

get a cts-v or ss

Get the fuck out boomer. Nobody is buying your shit, it's a pigfat FCA shitbox that only the supremely unintelligent and uneducated have any interest in. Even in Australia only the dumbest wogs and most subhuman yobbos like it (particularly disgusting bogan women).

Negatives: The interior materials feel cheap compared to other full size sedans. The fuel economy is among the worst in it's class.

Positives: The power is nice. The rear seat has an adequate amount of room.

Both of those cost a lot more used than the 300/300C.

Almost as cool as the Cheyvrolay SS

Idk but people here want to race them all the time.

if you can get one with the 6.4 it's worth otherwise no

looks much better with Lancia badge

Yo that's a dope ass ride f.a.m. #fresh

holy shit the memes
fucking americanos ruin everything

The quintessential uptight-nigger car.

die in a fire.

Pros:
>Excellent styling, inside and out
>Very Comfy
>The Hemi
>RWD
>Huge Trunk
>Huge Sunroof

Cons:
>Certain "image" associated with it in some parts of the country (People who put fake Bentley/RR fronts on it, big ass rims, etc.
>Chrysler reliability

Nigger car

Only reason I'd get a 300 is to do this

Pretty great car, especially the SRT version with 6.4 L hemi

Its the only sub-$50k American sedan still being sold with RWD and a V8. Ford and Chevy went FWD/AWD and I4/V6 with their impala and Taurus. I think the interior and transmission is much better than the taurus and impala too. You could argue in favor of the Chevy SS but they are two different cars. Plus the SS is really just left over inventory from Holden which means it wont be around long.

Defiantly would get one if i could since the idiot running FCA announced a while back that the new 300 coming out in 2019 could be ditching RWD and be based on the new FWD platform shared with the recently released Chrysler Pacifica minivan. Fuck the new management...

Found the nigger

My mom has one.

Dad has a 2009 Chrysler 300 Hemi C.
Shit is fast and fun. Handles well enough. It has enough to just barely "burn out". Not really doe lol. sad he has 320000 miles one it doe. Yes That's the right mileage

The therma also has what I think would be better engines.

>ITT: fags who haven't driven it giving their opinions based on what niggers like.

It's a comfy car with a nice engine in it. It's RWD and fun to drive while still being practical.

The down side of chrysler/dodge/jeep:
-You take the steepest depreciation if you buy new
-You'll like a nignog trying to be fancy
-the inside, while roomy, is cheap and full of plastic
-they aren't the most reliable but maybe I'm thinking of it's predecessor body style

>auto only
pass

>wogs
>yobbos
>bogan

What do any of these words mean?

It's literally just a Mercedes with a pushrod and body kit. They're pretty reliable for American cars though. My company uses one for business and it goes up from LA to SF then back down 3 times per month. Pretty shit gas mileage though, but that should be expected from a pigfat V8, pushing what is basically an E-Class/S-Class mashup.

Wot. I'm pretty sure it's going to be RWD still. The new Charger is going to launch in the next few years based on the Giulia & upcomming Alfetta. I'm pretty sure they're planning on keeping it on the same platform as the Charger. I think it's the new 200 that is going to be Pacifica based as the current 200 is being killed off ahead of schedule.

>Choosing the archaic 6-speed over the glorious, lightning quick ZF 8-speed

Why would you willfully cuck yourself like this?

You have something against the new Pacifica? The new Pacifica is based af.

>Wetback
>Niggers
>Wiggers
Basically the equivalent of these.

>stop expressing your opinion because it contradicts my ownnnnnnnn

doesn't the SRT have 465bhp from stock?

Because I don't care how many milliseconds faster it can shift than I can. Driving an automatic is depressing.