Dueling Network General - /dng/ygp

Dueling Network/Yu-Gi-Oh! General #2308
Last thread: Hippo overlay Edition

● YGOPro is an automated simulator.

YGOPro (Windows): docs.google.com/uc?id=0B6B7GsCVf45zRUZnVHJid0N0eHc&export=download
YGOPro (Mac): mega.nz/#!fREAVBwZ!cOQG_5oHFKgjfwz4dVUtAW88w9gqRrvWyeFZ7zI_bVM
ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/t/23339/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project (High Quality YGOPro images)

Useful Links:
Current Official Rulebook, last updated 6/27/15:
yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf
Wiki with a wealth of information for the players:
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market:
yugiohprices.com/
OCG decklists:
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html
ygorganization.com/category/decklists/ocg-decklist/weekly-ocg-decklist/
TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists
TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/
Hypergeometric Probability Calculator:
yugioh.party/
Official /dng/ ruling test:
testmoz.com/466984

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Structure Deck R: Machine Dragon Re-Volt (September 24th)
●OCG: Raging Tempest (October 8th)
●OCG: Booster SP: Fusion Enforcers (November 12)
●OCG: Dimension Box Limited Edition (November 26)

●TCG: Legendary Decks II (October 7th)
●TCG: Structure Decks Yugi Muto and Seto Kaiba (October 21st)
●TCG: Invasion: Venom (November 4th)

Before asking to be spoonfed, try the following:
● READ THE OP.
● Read the cards.
● Lurk and read the archives.
● Google your deck before you post it here. If your deck is/was competitive it will probably have topped an event, see the provided links above.
● Most games have single rounds or a best of three match; matches are encouraged as they teach you to make use of your side deck for tournament play.
● If you want to improve, netdeck and playtest constantly.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cKMncdw7uwk
ebay.com/itm/FREE-SHIPPING-Yugioh-Playmat-Ritual-Beast-Ulti-Apelio-Play-Mat-Large-Mouse-Pad-/262056359824?hash=item3d03c6b790
coretcg.com/catalog/yugioh_supplies_and_accessories-yugioh_themed_playmats-coretcg_exclusive_playmats/coretcg_exclusive_playmat__ritual_beast_ultiapelio_spring_2015/230043
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cute.

I want to have sex with Gagaga Sister!

But that's a crime user.

Look at that, both my two soul crushingly bad hobbies put together.

Don't forget there is literally no yugioh girl more perfect.

hello?

milf edition

Delicious brown does come close I will admit.

I hope you niggers like 2v1 boss duels

posting superior brownfu

What do you do when going first as Fluffals? Just pass and hope they don't OTK?

could be crossdresing? @.@

Okay, three.

ay user...

Posting superior whitefu

What is the safest current deck to invest in?
I mean something that will last for years like Burning Abyss did

Infernoid and Shaddoll support when?

delet this

There's no way to tell, Konami is very capricious with the list. BA was begging to be hit, it looked just like all the other DUEA-era archetypes, if not better, but they just didn't do it.

I just pulled this card in an irl millennium pack. Why's it worth so much? Should I sell it? I'm in NZ so there's prob not a lot of buyers here but I don't think I'll use it and that's an allright price.

im the guy from last thread who wanted to play some games and asked for this supposedly new ritual fairy deck

does someone by any chance have a deck profile/good article about it?

Do you play Qlis? If not, sell it.

>Natseyas NTR effect isnt once per turn
what the fuck is this

No I only play casual with friends and with cards I like. How do I even go about selling it here?

By here I mean New Zealand, not this general

i thought he would go for trish when I saw a level 1 tuner and two level 4s

We thought the same

if only he went into lightning first.
>hazy flame cardian
alright what the fuck is this build

KOI KOI
KOI KOI
KOI KOI

>soldier meme
I blame it on the misfortune of their birth

Does the rain guy also protect from battle?
If not he's just going to crash Dragon Buster in to it.
>not even going for rank 4 with the gadgets
Cyber Dragon Infinity was a mistake, tunneling into it has just ruined the mental capabilities of people.

rain guy does not protect from battle

that's part of why r4nk spam would stomp him, because za raitoningu baby you can beat him when he's in defense and dont even need to lose a dragon buster

although it's not like cardians are worth preparing for anyway

Since the GX manga has a track record of giving normal monster op effects when they get printed. Wat can we expect from this guy when he shows up in the next Premium Pack?

special summons another darklord(see: superbia spam) from grave

>Quliphort Monolith 100 dollars on TCGplayer, few listings on Amazon/eBay for 50-60
>Gold Daigusto Emeral at 16 dollars
>Omega breaking 65
>Quaking Mirror Force now at 18-20 dollars
>Literally no listings on eBay/TCGplayer for Atlantean Dragoons
The YCS hype is real

Are mermails meta again

>Activating Maxx ''C'' against D/D's

Water have been consistantly rogue for like 2 years

Damn, just had an ABC mirror where the guy banished 3 A's both rounds with pot of stupidity(first round wasn't his fault he drew nothing to protect him or any setup cards, he basically was forced too). The funniest part of round 2 is he used pot BEFORE searching with the field in his hand to deck thin. I swear this card brings out the retard in people.

Lara!

Dead on arrival?
He at least had a chance in this format but with ABC and Treatoad coming out before Eternal Soul I don't think he stands a chance in the TCG anymore

just say Iron Core 3 times
but imo Taiga has the better deck

I believe it's been doing exactly what it was designed to do. Make people do stupid shit cause their greedy for the +1

He was never good. Needs more cards like apprentice Illusion magician because as of right now the deck is too normal summon dependent.

>the deck is too normal summon dependent.
that's not true, DM's real weakness is bricking and he has no non-targeting removal (yea i know oblivion doesn't target but he destroys so it's 50/50, plus he has to be destroyed for that effect)
DM would've been good if DMC didn't target.

i have no idea what you mean but im copying this guy now

youtube.com/watch?v=cKMncdw7uwk

if im not satisfied im just going to use an oldschool one

This.
They got a bit of a showing at YCS Mexico with 3 in top 32 with one of them making top 16.
Expect them to drop off after ABC drops and have some slim viability with Treetoad.

cute!!!

>DM would've been good if DMC didn't target
So basically just become a worse Kozmojo?
Literally the only thing which changes is that it can now out hexproof cards which are now all irrelevant anyways.
One banishing a turn isn't enough do anything, just minor disruption which any decent deck can easily recover from.
Look at ABC, they need to discard for the same removal and yet they're doing extremely well anyways.

Ok then fill me in on the sick fields bro. Not every meta deck has non targeting. There's ore to a T1 deck than that.

What's a nice DM deck?

Buy her mat /dng/

ebay.com/itm/FREE-SHIPPING-Yugioh-Playmat-Ritual-Beast-Ulti-Apelio-Play-Mat-Large-Mouse-Pad-/262056359824?hash=item3d03c6b790

No such thing exist currently.

>not
coretcg.com/catalog/yugioh_supplies_and_accessories-yugioh_themed_playmats-coretcg_exclusive_playmats/coretcg_exclusive_playmat__ritual_beast_ultiapelio_spring_2015/230043
do you even support our girl?

That looks nowhere close to as good as the other mat.

>tfw poor and just got a new mat anyway

>Look at ABC, they need to discard for the same removal and yet they're doing extremely well anyways.
that's because ABC is their end game play after doing all their xyz shit
i actually don't know how you think it's a worse kozmojo when it's a continious spell and there's a bunch of traps that ss a dark magician during the opponent's turn
and there are still some hexproof cards that are relevant i.e. azure eff which is used in bewd, aka a meta deck
metalfoes have non targeting removal
bewd just attacks over you since they have big beaters and they're inmune to shit since azure exists
Toadlaw is a soft lock so they don't need that hexproff shit since they can just negate anything and steal it while having a 1 sided macro cosmos
DDD have a soft lock so again they don't need to be hexproof
are you seeing a pattern here? the only decks that aren't hexproof have other big advantages, dm doesn't have that, bro

OUR GIRL

Every time I open this thread I see your self-important ass posting. No one cares about your opinions.

then stop replying to me
i don't even want your shitty (You)
please just filter me

Just kill yourself and save everyone the trouble. It's a net gain of happiness for everyone.

I quit yugioh like 6 months ago but I heard that dueling network is kill. Purely out of curiosity why haven't you guys renamed to ygopro general or something?

TRADITON

Tradition, so people like you can still find it, and because it triggers like 2 autists really hard.

>bewd just attacks over you since they have big beaters and they're inmune to shit since azure exists
protecting from targeting =/= need for non targeting removal. Them getting a better form of removal over circle is highly unlikely.

>Toadlaw is a soft lock so they don't need that hexproff shit since they can just negate anything and steal it while having a 1 sided macro cosmos

You're contracting your self by saying a deck NEEDS non targeting to be T1. You gave different examples in your own post against your first argument. Lets say circle was non targeting, it still doesn't bump them up with the big boys.

The truth is they can take various way to make the deck stronger without going your "correct" assumed route.

It probably would be named YGOPro if wasn't for the shitposter who made dozen of fake threads and spammed /dng/ way before DN going down.
Now there's a serious aversion to the idea of YGOPro general.

>i actually don't know how you think it's a worse kozmojo when it's a continious spell
You can just chain MST to it and the effect fizzles, with Kozmojo you need to negate it or they're getting a new ship and you just lost a card.
>traps which ss a dark magician during the opponent's turn
Even If you banish something 2500 atk is easy to punch over.

(You)

>You can just chain MST to it and the effect fizzles, with Kozmojo you need to negate it or they're getting a new ship and you just lost a card.
kozmojo is also a pink card, which makes it slow as fuck in this meta
>Even If you banish something 2500 atk is easy to punch over.
what is apprentice illusion and magic expand
>You're contracting your self by saying a deck NEEDS non targeting to be T1. You gave different examples in your own post against your first argument. Lets say circle was non targeting, it still doesn't bump them up with the big boys.
if i didn't write it like this then i apologize but i MEANT that DM needs it to be T1, other decks don't because they have other things to make up for the fact that they aren't hexproof (having soft locks and such)
and circle not targeting would actually bump it immensely

>every other old deck theme gets several cards
>most are complete shit anyways
>Frogs get a single card
>it destroys the meta
So what is the legacy support power ranking now?

>kozmojo is also a pink card, which makes it slow as fuck in this meta
Unless you feel like paying 4k LP to get a mediocre "boss monster" on the field, the only 2 half decent other archetype specific ways to summon DM are pink cards.
Other than the 2100/2500 card, which is pretty shit anyway.
Saying Kozmojo is worse than Dark Magic Circle because its a trap card is fucking retarded, no, saying ANY card is worse than Dark Magic Circle because its a trap card is fucking retarded, because those cards aren't tied to a shitty archetype that loses to itself.

Dragon Rulers destroyed the meta.
Nekroz destroyed the meta.
PePe destroyed the meta.

Treatoad isn't even honorable mention.

How many times has konami come close to getting it right with card design?

Book of moon.

Sheep with a set FF march.

R8 please.

>be sitting in the cafeteria
>some neckbeard is saying how Psy-Frames are based off Kamen Rider
>says Inzektors aren't

>tfw they keep shilling the cards of the anime characters but you want to be a special snowflake

dark magic veil can special summon a dark magician without having to pay 4kLP
also kozmojo is tied to an archtype just like Dark Magic Circle

>Shit Infernoid Build
How redundant.

Redundancy is key for communication, and efficiency.

>Psyframes

Actually just Gamma, Driver, and Omega. I figure nothing I hit with reasoning/monster gate will matter since gamma can't be special summoned by either and driver is a vanilla.

Rai-oh
Doomcalibur

Chaos Sorcerer

why?

>p s y f r a m e s

>Qliphort Monolith is nearing 100$

TCGs massive boner for Infinity still going strong i see. It's going to be fun to see people realize it aint even that great of a Metalfoes tech.

It's searchable within the standard archetype cards, and you can still fusion summon with them if something goes wrong.
it's an ok tech.

Suggestions please?

It's only a deck to play friends with to make ridiculous OTKs, I don't expect it to be meta.

>Rank-Down in the main
>No Roots in the Extra
Why?

>it's an ok tech.

Never implied otherwise, friend. But it's certainly not a 100 dollar worth tech, might as well start hyping Sloth to crazy prices if any decent tech for the deck qualifies.

lmao, holy shit the madman dropped gren maju, the memes are real.

All of that just to make cdi in metalfoes? What the fuck is wrong with people?

I rank-up>rank-down several times then use stoic challenge for anime shit but I admit I have literally no idea how to make a good r4nk engine and how to make this deck efficient.

Mostly doing it for shit and giggle.

Chaos Sorc guy here. It was one of the best low power cards to introduce banishing it also couldn't attack after it did and had 100 attack less than the popular threshold at that time to balance out the then powerful effect.

Try this, but with stupid Utopia support cards instead of Treatoad spam.