youtube.com/watch?v=81NsStczT8E
youtu.be/274X0SjKx8M

>World Of FF
youtube.com/watch?v=QNMey5SKKkc
youtu.be/_FdGg3KKIcE
youtube.com/watch?v=3WWdMrF0NWo
youtube.com/watch?v=iqDJXQ9Uz3U

>FF XI
/ffg/ has a linkshell on Asura: "FearTheVoid"!
FFXI's September update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51345
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.4 on September 27th!
youtu.be/8JPfQb549Eo

>FF Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs/edit#gid=0
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/gGK2VYhe

>FF Brave Exvius
youtube.com/watch?v=7bhRtof5oOA
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Mobius FF
youtube.com/watch?v=6ipfJv4Qp6g

>Justice Monsters V
youtube.com/watch?v=iZ785B_u6lc

>Other game information
pastebin.com/cPCCGXNy

>Vayneposter Filter
ghostbin.com/paste/tsjzh

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11263023
youtube.com/watch?v=MXqwBEirRt4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mobius is trash

Your favorite FF is trash

Kaiser Dragon is Artificial Difficulty: The Boss

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

>Wol is literally the only non-Core character to not have a Record Dive
Well that's weird. Are they saving it for a second Mobius collab or something?

all rpgs are artificial difficulty. They're just increase of numbers rather than actual difficult content.

So was Bartz.
Welcome to RK, home of the dumbest difficulty curves ever.

Reminder that irrational hate for a fictional character is just as bad as irrational adoration.

Bartz was ez. Just slap some Wall/Breakdowns/Protectga and it's walk in the park

I remember reading somewhere that we might get type-0 before lightning. I think I was drunk watching that Asian guy spend 300 dollar on chizuru during this FB banner and he said it.

Yeah it's easy man all you gotta do is just reset a hundred times until it lets you do that.
What's the problem?

took me literally one s/l

And I got a Chizuru on my very first BE pull, what's your point?

>reset a hundred times
It only took me 1 s/l because I forgot to reapply SG before Four Radiance

You are full of bullshit. He has like a 99% chance to kick as his first two moves.

>Every person who strongly dislikes a character dislikes them irrationally

and you can get a breakdown, protectga and wall out before his second kick

This. Only got one kick in (which I don't believe was all that powerful) then my wall and protectga was up. Mastered it on my first try.

Yeah, if all three of those units started out above half on their ATB.
Even then, odds are he kicks again before most of that goes out or you still lose characters anyways.
Stop making shit up already.

>stop making shit up aready
>counters with hypothetical situations of his own

I'm not making shit up- There's no point to lying on the internet. I even did that shit as a cid mission. Quit crying about your bad atb rng.

I did that myself and even with that the second kick killed two characters. I think you really need armor synergy or something to hang on there.
Only took me 3 tries to master though because I got lucky and he used a regular attack once.

>hypothetical
This screams "I didn't even attempt the fight, I'm just going to shit on the fire"

Maybe. My V synergy is probably my best. But after I applied all the usual mitigation shit those kicks were only doing 200~500 damage.

I'm nowhere near the level of attempting U's you're right, but you're still just countering everything he says about getting good atb with saying that you got bad atb

You're being as childish and idiotic as the disgusting Lightningfags in the thread. I dislike the character (a lot) probably more than I dislike the useless faggot Vaan, but that won't keep me from using those solid units. They didn't kill my parents and pillaged my lands.

The point they're making is that you're much more likely to NOT get the atb you need.

Shit, I see. I hope we get a % revealed at some point for some peace of mind. It, for some reason, brings me comfort to just know which method it is. I didn't know people got Extra Skills on consecutive battles on the same card. Thanks.

Why does it matter? He's a bit of a cool character, but isn't he pretty shit as a unit?

He starts out by doing kick, hits everyone for a metric fuck ton of damage. His next attack is an incredibly high chance of kicking again.
He's incredibly fast, hits incredibly hard, to use wall you'd need the character using it to START at nearly full ATB to get off wall before his second attack. Not to mention he can counter physical, so that breakdown could get a lower HP character killed before he even does his second kick.
Add onto the fact that people have shown that his AI is fucked up and it's a huge RNG shitfest to even get past the first round of combat.

His whole thing is that he's got a lot of skills but most of them are low leveled (like 3* Combat, what a loser).
Guess what Record Dive can and often does fix?

He can use Attack for his first move too, he did for me on the attempt that I mastered.

FFBE

strawpoll.me/11263023

Hey you're right. I left the game for a long time and dive was already in when I came back so I just gave it a cursory glance and all I was meek ass stat increases in the few I checked but I had heard beforehand they unlocked skills for some. You're right, could help his sorry ass.

Krile a cute, A CUTE!

>there are people in this thread that DIDN'T roll Sheepsong
nerds

YOU HAVEN'T FIXED THE LOOP

He can, but it's a stupidly low chance from my experience.
How low I'm unsure, since I gave up after around 25-30 times, but he started with kick on every single try. At least two of those he countered my breakdown and both hits landed on Faris, killing her.

He has about a 10% chance to Attack on either of his first two turns.
Reddit datamines for this kind of thing, you know.

>going to reddit

to the one person so far who said it's fine the way it is
do you macro?

330th eternal reminder that Terra is best girl

They're the ones with the numbers, the things you kind of need to know before you start an argument about RNG.
Just saying.

You can get a SB off before he uses another Kick. Or at least not die from it and get something up next turn or from a low ATB character.

It's supposed to be a lot higher, is the thing.
Double kick is bullshit no matter the comp. Even a party perfectly geared for it is going to be reeling after that when the first one is 100% going to hit you unmitigated.

>6* lightning has 207 BASE attack and innate dual wield along with a ton of elemental attacks

H-holy shit, you guys weren't kidding

>It's supposed to be a lot higher, is the thing
I know, it's "supposed" to be 100%. They just forgot to lock off the Kick like they did for the other moves. Kinda stupid that they didn't change it even though they already knew it was an issue from JP.

why is that moogle so close to terras breast? is she going to breastfeed that moogle for some of its delicious kupo nut milk?

And within a couple months she'll be outclassed anyways, by easier to pull characters at that, not to mention upcoming 6* upgrades being moderately comparable.
Whaling for her is pointless, but she is still going to be where the devs get a huge influx of cash.

They better give 6* Zidane innate dual wield along with aoe mug barrage

did you really doubt the power of a goddess?

>responding to shitposting

The fight you're complaining about can be solo'd.
Get good nerd.
youtube.com/watch?v=MXqwBEirRt4

Terra's character kind of bugged me in Dissidia. Yeah, I know Locke came to her rescue in FF6, but she's a little too much of a damsel in distress in it. Part of my problem might have been that the Onion Knight was the one to save her, though. It didn't bug me nearly as much when Vaan took over saving her in Duodecim, even though I never played XII or had any reason to give a crap about him.

>Whale geared Gil with a powerful friend
I'm not saying it isn't cool, but you realize they probably had to restart dozens of times to do it, right?

>by easier to pull characters at that
I agree that she won't be the absolute best in the game after a while but this right here is just false.

Do I earn anything out of clearing every single encounter in a chapter in Mobius?

Her biggest competition is Luneth, who has almost 100 more attack over her but who requires a turn to buff and has significantly worse area attack and defense. Then there's Orlandu, who has 282 base attack and incredible single target attacks, but no dual wield. Gilgamesh gets like 250 base if you put a katana on him and pretty good single target potential, but no dual wield.

Luneth is the only real competition here, but they're all base 5* units. He has way more raw attack and single target damage, but worse defenses, no elemental attacks and doesn't chain as easily (lightning hits 5 times). It's debatable for sure, he's top tier too.

>and has significantly worse area attack
He's got the exact same area attack user, Lightning just has the advantage of having elements to choose from while Luneth is stuck with his weapon's element (still not a bad thing)

>but they're all base 5* units.
The most important point right there. Doesn't seem like they are even any easier to pull at all.

>worse defenses
He's got more HP and DEF than Lightning, what are you on about? They're pretty much even defensively, you're literally making things up at this point.

Yeah, you do. It's only like a phoenix down or crystals, but still worth doing at some point.

I keep thinking that Zell did squats in FF8. Am I thinking of something else?

Luneth has the same AoE skill as Lightning does, just with a different name. And that of course is with his higher ATK.

Pretty sure Zell's thing was shadowboxing.

Fuck that, I'm going back to the Chocobos. I have more crystal than I could possibly want.

Probably, it's been many years since I last replayed that.

Zell just threw bread at you.

> this right here is just false
Could have sworn one of the really good 6*s was a 4* base, but maybe I'm wrong there.
Worst case, there are banners with comparable characters and multiple of them means an overall better chance of pulling something good.
Even then, there are a number of non-5* base characters available right now that, while not as good, can still hold up really well at that point.
Too many people make her out as some sort of super unit that you'll require to do things when she really isn't. Unless you really like her, it's not worth wasting too much lapis on. (For her original banner anyways, maybe later banners with her and other good units would be worth it)

Considering how much of this was called out, the only real benefit she seems to have is innate dual wield.
Honestly, with how many unique events global has given, I wouldn't be too surprised if there was a chance at certain good abilities like that without TM farming down the line.

Typically shadowboxing, but I recall him doing squats at least once.

Luneth also has the better 6* passive, at least in my opinion. He's immune to all status ailments that stop him from ripping things apart (Petrify, Paralyze, Blind, Confuse).
Lightning's gives her 30% evasion against physical attacks.

>Could have sworn one of the really good 6*s was a 4* base, but maybe I'm wrong there
There are a couple like Tilith and Refia, but none of the actual physical attackers that match or beat Lightning (and would thus outclass her) are 4* base or lower.

A new level of autism. Congrats.

Eh. I feel the same way about Kuja and Beatrix. And I fed my kujas to other characters. I really, really like rats.

>"Hey. Settle down."
>"They gave me some new Materia, I can't wait to use it!"
>"Just like a Chicken-Wuss..."

>I wouldn't be too surprised if there was a chance at certain good abilities like that without TM farming down the line
Considering how much they neutered our odds of getting Zidane, I think they know how good Dual Wield is and they probably won't be as generous as you think.

>There are a couple like Tilith and Refia
Ah.
That does bring up something, I hope they start working with mage units soon.

True, but they have been giving us a lot of really good gear and other stuff.
I mean, we're up to what, 6-7 global exclusive pieces of gear where a chunk of it is going to be useful for months on end?

He does pushups in one scene in Galbadia Garden IIRC

>I hope they start working with mage units soon
There's Exdeath and he's base 3* to boot.

>Doing a fuckton of Chocopocalypse
>Decides to finally finish Chapter 2 to get the cap boost to not let the huge EXP go to waste
>Comes back, stage I've been farming for the whole event kicks my shit

What the fuck happened, just finishing chapter two increased difficulty?!

I mean when you look at potential.
Exdeath and Kefka both are pretty good as mages, but their top potential isn't anywhere close to what physical characters can achieve.
I do hope we get a banner with Exdeath on it soon though, I'd like a chance at both him and Bartz.

You can prep/spam defend for Bartz. Kaiser Dragon can decide to not shift to lightning/water until 5+ shifts later. That eats up buff time.

Yeah, check the achievements in etc to know exactly what

>A fucking Crystal
Wow. Amazing. Well, I got my answer at least. Thank you both.

K

U

P

O

I forget, was it FFV where moogles were first introduced?

3 i think