/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.
Report and ignore it.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, September 20th:
622 – Muhammad and Abu Bakr arrived in Medina
1187 – Saladin begins the Siege of Jerusalem.
1378 – Cardinal Robert of Geneva, called by some the "Butcher of Cesena", is elected as Avignon Pope Clement VII, beginning the Papal schism.
1857 – The Indian Rebellion of 1857 ends with the recapture of Delhi by troops loyal to the East India Company.
1942 – Holocaust in Letychiv, Ukraine. In the course of two days the German SS murders at least 3,000 Jews.

>News
CK2 - DD23
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/ck2-dev-diary-23-more-rules-less-lunatics.968680/

>Random Country Picker
randomcountry.gbasood.net/

# Archive (mods only)
mega.nz/#F!IkNwBRKR!WI_JYByFpRFzXLx3d1uD2A

#Where to get these games
hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

# Mods
>> READ THIS FIRST.
pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>[HoI4] - More Music Mod
mega.nz/#F!v5wXURpJ!TvoBinBVQWJbaYJsluyoFA

>>[HoI4] - Après Moi, Le Déluge
moddb.com/mods/apres-moi-le-deluge

>>[CK2] - user Music Mod
mega.nz/#!TVA2RByJ!tuh0k4SR5gXPLtmxsMd4KZ0at9gY5s5_oV70ui8A4B0

>>[EU4] - Expensive Warfare Mod 1.0
pastebin.com/gThqFi54

>>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.6 - 15/09/2016
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy v0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V8
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>>[V2] Many Houses Divided - v 0.0.1.1
dropbox.com/s/jso7qa1c4ystej7/MHD.rar

Old Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yetx-dH1LB8
dropbox.com/s/sjh6nvztw95svdo/makeliquorgreatagain3.6.rar?dl=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nicky

Based

Remember to pay for the games that you play

>importing liquor

so I've downloaded the latest HPM and all of the pops life needs have been reduced, shitting up the economy. guess I'll go back to 3.5.5

Have I grown out of /gsg/ or do people unironically find liquorposting funny?

They do, that's the sad part.

>he doesn't find based liquormemes funny
HAHA hello, big benis!

Thanks

I checked it and he didn't reduce it.

Based mods are based :)

Reminded.

But why? What's wrong with people liking Vicky?

REAL THREAD BEEN UP FOR LITERAL DAYS

Good satire actually exists, though, see:
youtube.com/watch?v=yetx-dH1LB8

He did mate.
Aristocrats in the last version:
life_needs = {
cattle = 3 #6
wool = 4 #2.8
fish = 4 #6
fruit = 4 #7.2
grain = 10 #22
Now:
life_needs = {
cattle = 0.75
wool = 1
fish = 1
fruit = 1
grain = 2.5

Developing as Switzerland.
I have a lot of bird mana and the two iron provinces are already over 30 dev.
Feels kinda meh to develop production in the wool provinces, but they're already behind and better suited for tax/manpower.
Also actually use

I'm currently a monarchy with a 4-5-5 leader, but I've just finished up Aristocratic so I'm thinking after he dies I'll take the decision to go back to republic.
Then I no longer need Influence really, so I think I might scrap it and get Diplomatic and use my bird mana there.
Thoughts?

Based mods BTFOing steamcord liquorbabies

>german blob
disgusting

>lol vicky is so easy like painting a map amirite?
>good satire
Try again, me laddie.

there's nothing wrong with it, it just makes fun of certain vicky players that exaggerate the complexity of the game and are generally obnoxious

oh man I was looking for this, thanks

No he didn't.

>added liquor factories in Belgium, UK, France and US.
BASED HPM
A
S
E
D
H
P
M

need grain to make the liquor from lad. Also get venice for their glass

>colonisation of africa wasn't literally painting a map
hmm

It USED to make fun of overzealous elitist vicky players, now it's just spammed moronically.

Who is the easiest non-king character to win the first crusade with from the 1066 start?

HRE emperor

@155249769
>countries had alcohol distilleries in the 19th century
>HPM adds this to more accurately represent this fact
>"hahah le liqqqq amirite dae grandi gross xDxD"
The only people still posting this shit are redditors.

Redditors are based

Let's talk about what we'd like to see in CK3. Any ideas?

>"Years passed, gradually people began dying off. In 1986, the most senior man still alive turned out to be Captain Ivanov who lived in Detroit. Captain Ivanov received a communication from Paris saying that as the most senior man he was now obliged to assume the presidency of the R.A.S.U. He was ninety-one. He needed a deputy and I was recommended to him. I received a letter from this Captain Ivanov whom I had never met, an official letter -- 'Dear Nikita Ivanovich, As of such and such a date, I have become the President of the Russian Armed Services Union. I am alone and am requesting your help.' And so I answered the letter, -- 'Dear Captain Ivanov: I was brought up to be a soldier -- that means, never volunteer for duty, but never shirk it.' A week later, I received orders from him, stating that as of such and such a date Lieutenant Nikita Ivanovich Yovich would be serving as his deputy. He gave me various orders, xeroxing lists and so forth, which I carried out. After a few years I began having problems with my health and I wrote to Captain Ivanov requesting to be relieved of my duties. I received no reply. I wrote again. All of a sudden I receive a letter saying that Captain Ivanov has had a stroke and is paralyzed. I phoned him, but there was no answer. And then I received orders from him, which he had somehow been able to sign -- I had been appointed president of the Russian Armed Services Union."
Where did it go so wrong?

You're all on the wrong general

Naeh I'm staying in Switzerland until the end of the game.

>Where did it go so wrong?
Assassination of alex

>who lived in Detroit
This is a bigger atrocity than the Bolsheviks ever committed.

The game is pretty much great as is, at this point Victoria 3 and CK3 are less "What can we add to make them better?" and more "What we pray they won't remove/"streamline" for their kasual kash kow.

mana and sliders

>ironically comparing the two
Sliders were good, though.

Make Liquor Great Again for HPM Beta Patch 0.3.6: dropbox.com/s/sjh6nvztw95svdo/makeliquorgreatagain3.6.rar?dl=0

This minimod reverts liquor production, price, and consumption values back to vanilla.

They're both good

No, Mana isn't good.

Does HPM change the price of Liquor?

Yes, he dropped it from 6.4 to 4.4 because he's a prohibitionist.

Yes, HPM made it all more reasonable that's why that guy reverts it out of butthurt.

Top kek.
Alcohol is immoral.

>arbitrarily reducing the price and demand of something because some memers made you butthurt
>reasonable

>tfw unironically enjoy all the shitposting

>HPM makes demand, price and consumption more reasonable so something is not always profitable
>memers get butthurt and make a whole mod to change it

Hi Colombian teenager

>implying liquor isn't profitable anymore

I have yet to partake in this particular delicacy, pray, may you elaborate further?

how do I fix these borders

No it isn't, the profits it brings are meager and the AI easily overproduces it
That's the whole reason that mod exists, because the memers got butthurt

I don't know who's liquoring who anymore.

l-lewd

Give it all to based USA

How is it funny to just say the name of a historical figure and post a picture of him?

Who ever said it was funny?

It's just shitposting.

Should he spoiler and trigger warning it for you?
It's a benign post.
I like it, it has character

I assumed that humor was the motivation behind it. If that is not the case, it's an even bigger mystery.

his objective is to beat the r&i to the first post
fortunately, the based janny favored him in this thread and deleted r&i's post for being contradictory and gave the position to based nickyposter

Bet you wouldn't be complaining if it was a post about your beloved Lenin. Now go back to le le leddit.

It's, like every monarchy in the history of time, only purpose is the continuation of a tradition that stems from a time longer than anyone can remember.

>his objective is to beat the r&i to the first post
no it isn't.

>spoilering nicky posting
this is the future we chose

t. r&i

I'm one of the nickyposters m8

no true nickyboster desu

>knowing literally nothing about Veeky Forums or having any basic tenants of intelligence at your disposal
>>>/r/notregularcapitalistthoughbecausetheyrewhiteandbased
>>>/r/whythefuckdidispamsomanylinkstoadultrequests
>>>/r/justgoingtofilltherestinwithrandomwords

edks dhe grossgermaniums beeenis xd4334d t. reed/korok/alex/rob/t&i/steamgruppe LIQUIR LEEELL EjKS DEGEEE
>GROSS I'M SO GOOD AT THIS GAEME

t.

wew

You're more autistic for making a collage of my greatest hits.

What's the difference between protestant and reformed? Who would based Ulster Presbyterians be?

So, just got into a game of CK2 again, been since a bit after conclave came out. HIP

Anyone got any tips on surviving as the Kingdom of the Isles? Norway won't agree to an alliance with me because of political concerns for whatever reason this time around and the Scots jump my shit quick.

reformed is calvinism

which ailes? mcdonalds shart in mart? ekssde americans btfo

send a diplomat to the king of norway till you get 100 relations and marry with his relatives if you haven't already

What's that?

Its a meme religion where you get to play in the heaven or hell lotto

branch of protestantism where main idea is that people are predestined to go to heaven or hell

Can you buy your way into heaven by donating to pædophiles masquerading as holy men?

>people unironically think it works like this

I voted for Obama so I guess I'm safe.

safe in hell

The King of the Isles starts off married to his daughter, political concerns blows it out though. Tried starting a game as the King of Norway and the King of the Isles won't accept alliance from him for the same reasons. Don't much get it.

Not much alliance prospects around either, the Scots declare war not long after unpausing.

If I want to play as the CSA in HPM, what should I be doing in the years before the civil war? Is there a way to secede peacefully?

make every state a slave state and only make army divisions from southern pops

>cheating

Protip: buy favour lets you marry literally anyone.

Send all yankee pops to stand in a desert.

Time to replace influence ideas with diplomatic

maybe you should replace euiv.exe with uninstall.exe

>Protip: buy favour lets you marry literally anyone.

Favors are conclave ain't they? I don't agree with the way they did child education in that.

I'm not sure what this political consideration bullshit is in regards the the Isles and Norway, guess I'll have to try getting an alliance with some half useful Irish count or the Bretons.

see

epic

see

not an argument