twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>wing on a slow car
Why do faggots do this shit?

That's an 86 you retard.

Kill yourself they're all the same

genesis coupe is worse. 9 out of 10 genesis coupes ive seen are riced af

Its the Illest fuckboy I

except not

Those also come with more power than the 86 and BRZ, which doesn't have the engine to pay off the cheques its body writes.

>USDM

You fucking retard

>buttmad his 86 meme car was beat by a Hyundai

why not

ITT: Bus riders who collectively retort against their inner-envy about how they can't afford something they want

If only you knew just how shit the Lambada engine really was.

shut up

86 people are genuinely worse than miata guys

>this group of [people I don't anything about ] is worse than [this other group of people I don't know anything about]

It's a sad thing to see when someone is so far detached from society they believe Veeky Forums memes and their own speculation to be the truth

This is true though

>Korean designed
>Shit engine that falls apart without rigorous maintenance
>Maintenance doesn't even guarantee a running engine past 120K
>Cheap, pretentious interior that mimics a luxury car
>Weights up to 1K more than a GT86
>All that torque still makes it barely faster
>Automatic transmission is complete shit
>Steers like a sailboat

And now we're attempting to bargain and appeal with emotion. A few douchebags doesn't mean a bad car.

yes.

Enjoy your pigfat Korean Mustang.

And penis windows

but i actually have owned a gt86 and a miata...

I've seen a lot of clean, modified FRS/BRZ's in florida. I'd love one to be honest. It looks like a fun, daily drivable car. I've watched a lot of reviews on them.

I saw a BRZ meet in a random parking lot in San Diego while I was leaving a bar, so I drove over to them in my Fiesta ST and said what up.

Most of them were super chill guys that were just into the looks of the car. I would say about half of them were modified to some extent, but almost all of the modifications were aesthetic. One dude did have a dark blue TRD one that was probably plenty beast.

There was this one super ricey douche little Asian kid in a bright green one with a fake carbon fiber hood and some retarded body kit. He was the only one being a jerk and talking shit. No one there paid any real attention to the guy so he got mad and decided to try some burnouts, everyone was cringing. I laughed loudly and derisively, he got super pissed and got in my face, I laughed more because I was a little tipsy.

When I left he followed me out and tried to stoplight race me with his music blasting and these fucking retarded green neon under lights on.

He had no idea I have a bunch of stuff from Mountune under the hood and I blew his doors off. Haven't seen yellow-lad anywhere in town since, but would enjoy laughing at him again.

On a hole, that's e only real negative experience I've had with their drivers as a community.

what do you own now?

say goodbye to your ring landings at 60k.

any Japanese car can become a fuccboi ricer car, depends if the owner is a fuccboi. Go meet 86 owners outside parking lot meets

TJ Hunt and Calvins (other than the electrical tape on his) are cool

>tj hunt
Nope

>TJ Hunt

Fellow SDfag here. How you liking the fiesta ST senpapi? Also what bar kek.

I bought a tux in that men's wearhouse years ago. lol

Yes it is. They're all over los angeles and they do the classic ricer fly by when they cant pass you.
>mfw i was cruising in 5th and his screaming shitbox couldnt keep up
>mfw he has to merge behind me as i go the speed limit

Ok so the badges are different. That good for.like 5 secs a lap right

yea pretty much
so cal here, around me right now the 86 is split half and half between women/old people and ricers. genesis coupe group is almost always riced

although granted the frs group is way more obnoxious. the riced ones i've seen have ear rape fartcans and xboxhueg wings. the brz model is very popular with stancefags as it turns out

split the difference and got an S2000 and a LS400

It shouldn't even be called an 86, it's a shit redo of an awesome classic

>Is the brz a fuccboi ricer car?
You tell me

>four cylinder
>low power
>2+2
>low grip
>handles well

seems pretty spot on

It's disgraceful what the did with Toyobaru.
Toyota deliberately made the car worse at every opportunity as well, all to stay true to THEIR idea of the ""ae86 legacy"" but also being too lazy to actually go all the way with making a new ae86

The engine is piss poor
the car doesnt need to be as heavy as it is

non turbo boxer engines are fucking SHIT
all the drawbacks none of the benefits of a turbo

Here's what you're forgetting

The old Corolla was an economy car first, and then got a good engine.

The GT86 was built as a purpose made sports car.

blog.caranddriver.com/toyota-supra-and-bmw-z5-everything-we-know/

>yfw toyota are making their own 4 cylinder anyways and putting it in the base model supra
>yfw the 86 will be eternally cucked with na boxer trash

You realize all engines behave differently right?

There is no reason for them to have made a chassis. I would have preffered Toyota to cheaply ghettorig a RWD chassis, and then work with yamaha on a low power but rewarding engine.
This probably would have kept the car's prices even lower, which means it wouldnt have to compete against the miata and the mustang

it only weighs 700 lbs more than the 3 door trueno and has almost twice the power (110 vs 200hp)

and here is what that extra 700 lbs is there to save you from

>muh crash safety
yeah, I prefer the trueno over the gt86 any day. AS someone who has driven both. Give me a stock GT-S any fucking day.

If you think those crashes are comparable then you should kill yourself

What are you talking about? Toyota did everything right, Subaru just fucked it up because they don't want Toyota stealing their WRX sales.

It attracts a fair few fuccbois and retards but that applies to just about any affordable sports car.

There are cheaper new options with more power but none of those are 2-door coupes. I daresay the looks sell more than its stock performance.

If I had the cash to blow on a new base model Toyobaru or something else I'd sooner dump it into importing a S13 K's/Type X or S15 Spec R.

>wanting to live after killing your car
Have you no shame? Chop off your topknot and leave our village.

The groups in norcal are pretty chill.
havent encountered a riced out one in our group yet.

Man the s15 to be the most aesthetically pleasing sports car design nissan ever made.

I'm at 80K. You can quit talking shit out of your ass. Haven't had a single problem and it still runs like day 1.

I wouldn't mind being an actual fuccboi just once...

Neighbor had one, but haven't seen it around the last while. His didn't have any shitty accessories or anything, and looked pretty good.

I like it, but I'm already shopping for something new. It's quick, SUPER tight in the turns, and really fun to drive, but I feel like something's missing and I can't put my finger on it. I'm never really satisfied with what I'm driving though, so there's that lol.

The bar was the Blarney Stone in Clairemont.

Not though you were talking to, buuuuut...

>it hasn't happened to me, so obviously I'm the median point for all related data.

That's you. That's how retarded you sound.

Don't be a retard. We have enough of them already.

tfw probably buying a frs in the coming week. Can't wait.

badly build Korean car meme

Shit... I bought a 13 r spec 4 banger and I've been nothing but happy with it. Plenty of power to weight. The braking is fantastic. The diff power distribution is on point. Plus it looks pretty sexy imo. I just drove from the Midwest to South Carolina and back. No hiccups, and a damn comfortable ride.

They are both cheap sports cars. Why the fuck would you get an automatic? That's your own damn fault you can't drive.

No, you're the one who's generalizing based on fucking nothing. That is an issue that only happens to retards who add boost and don't consider upgrading their internals. You probably google searched that shit and decided to use it to validate your faggotry.

>what is the 240z

Because I'm weird, I like to get all my mods on a car from the same manufacturer. Which aftermarket company has the widest breadth of (good) mods for the BRZ/86?

autozone

Makes them go faster you retard. Just needs the go fast stripes

Nigga I was straight up not even the person you were talking to.

I'm just saying using your experience to generalize an entire pool of data is dumb, you're both absolutely fucking retarded.

Advance auto parts

who buys these fkn cars? they seem cheap as fk. my 10 year old brother thinks its cool...

This entire post reads as it was written by a 10 year old

not an 86 please fuck off its called the scion frs. not a trueno corolla by toyota

The Toyota version is called a GT86 as a throwback nod to the Trueno. Better get used to it because thats what they'll be badging them as in USA since Scion has been killed off :)

Called 86 in Japan and Australia, no GT

>yfw Americucks needed a different brand to sell the 86
>yfw Americucks needed upmarket Honda and Nissan to sell shit that sold fine elsewhere but still can't import Skylines

I have an FRS but i haven't riced it. Lowered 1", Hankooks, pulley it, modified intake snorkel, intake filter, intake tube, sound tube delete, intake manifold spacers, exhaust front and over pipe, tuned, shift springs, shift knob, and Motul 300 in diff and tranny. Runs better, more power, nothing loud or flashy, looks stock inside and out with only subtle changes. It's a good car and looks nice, people just want Fast and Furious out of it

GTChannel has a comparison video, GT86 beats AE86

How much did your parents pay for it?

Not a penny. Got it as soon as i turned 18, had to have a cosigner though. I work as a pharmacy technician, not the greatest pay but definitely enough for such a cheap car.

who cares

>not a penny

Someone who would think the AE86 is better should.
I don't get your reply, are you quoting me or something?

How can faggots hate this car and in the same breath praise the fucking AE86?

kill yourself the AE86 was actually good.

being a granny dd maybe

sounds like you've never driven one

Sounds like you watched a cartoon and think that = driving one.

>spoiled brat is a benchracer
why am i not surprised

Holy fuck that Trueno is a flimsy piece of fucking shit! God damn talk about a deathtrap. I'm gonna start proactively recommending them in all the spamthreads now

>killing yourself in an AE86 is pretty easy
Kek I know right?

>that's actually a fucking sick combo
congrats thats way better hahaha
(yfw 18 with miata and cant even finance a sparco seat)

I know i like the genesis and the toyobarus i'm just saying people rice em more than the toyobarus from what ive seen.
just saw pic related at a car meet.

forgot image

I daily one lmao

Yeah shut up dude even if you daily one I still know more than you

Anything can be a fucboi ricer car. Depends on the driver.

Fuck off, poorfag.