/fog/ - Fallout General

>fog/ Mod Archive
fogmods.weebly.com

>CK
creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Main_Page

>Fallout 4 General Information (Read Before Asking Questions)
pastebin.com/UkxVHYQB

>Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Links
pastebin.com/x1yeAmcP

>The Art of Fallout 4
mega.nz/#!vQkWVLpD!nBOiJBqgYriOJNkjU8OqxSFOfpKJHYWT6wZunopd6Fg

>Fallout 4 Item IDs
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J9quAMtGK70aptz0t5teqWHGZJ9T9uvJmzNEBJEB36Q/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true

>Fallout 4 Legendary Effects & IDs Guide
pastebin.com/qg0KhsCA

>Fallout 4 Settlement Mods & Information
pastebin.com/QJquVveh

>Nuka World Collectibles Guides
>SCAV! Mags
imgur.com/a/caZVa
>Nuka Recipes
imgur.com/a/iyZy4
>Starcores
imgur.com/a/y4EMu
>Medallions
imgur.com/a/Fg9IT
>Cappys
imgur.com/a/B0PrB

>HOW TO CONVERT SKYRIM / OBLIVION / NV / FO3 ETC MODELS TO FO4 + Bodyslide Guide
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>Fallout 3/NV
pastebin.com/wVAqLvCD

>Archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/fog/

Pre-War thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NjjqDxgTIpU
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/10986/?
youtube.com/watch?v=0t0uCWjQ6Og
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Seriously why are you so fuckin mad right now dude? Calm the fuck down. Jesus christ.
Why are you so upset?
Dude has a valid point.

perfect start to the thread

What about this mod?

Does she spit or swallow

>they got Just Mod kicked from the nexus.

>why are mods so awful bwaaah

1. Mod tools have only been out for a few months
2. Bethesda still isn't done updating the game and breaking everything
3. animations have only been possible for a month-ish at best
4 it took forever for Skyrim to get all the nice mods it has now, Fo4 isn't even a year old
5. Bethesda already put in most of the shit from the biggest and best mods of the last few games so there is less that of that to really aim for
6. The moddding scene has always been shit as it is now and it will always be shit. So stop bitching about Fo4 not having X mod that a previous game has unless the time from that mod's release date from the release of it's respective game is greater than the time frame between the time of your posting and Fo4's release

nah

Neither. She and the SS will have a dozen healthy babies.

She is always very eager to swallow my bullets

How Nora is this?
Every female character I do just looks like Nora and I hate myself for it

glass boobs

Why are you trying to make Nate look feminine?

Is Cait canon?

no CAIT USED WHORE

CURIE SLUT WHO WILL FUCK OTHER MEN FOR """"RESEARCH""""""""

CANON = PIPER

Go away Strong

I wouldn't say any of the waifus are more canon than the other but just by going by how early you meet her in the story and how much dialog they gave her, and how similar she looks to Nora, I'd say 60% of the players romanced Piper and the studio probably likes her the most.

yes

60% of the players have shit taste and we already know the studio is garbage.

Other opinions dismissed.

niggawat?

>that hunk of meat is still smaller than her breasts

There was a mod that a guy put on the nexus that added a book that just said "justmod" over and over again. he even made a trailer for it

youtube.com/watch?v=NjjqDxgTIpU

It got mass reported.

yes

What mods can I add to make this game a decent title?

I'm so sorry.

She's cooking Shaun's meals

He's only ever had Institute packets so now he will get to know the taste of Mole Rat and 200 year old deviled eggs.

His bowel movements for the first few months will be absolutely nightmarish.

>Pa-shaun my son, you will be a man soon
>You must choose wives and have children
>You will pick well endowed wasteland sluts or ugly synth sexdolls

So I was thinking on a mod that adds dlc creatures to the commonwealth, but have come to the conclusion that bloodworms and cave crickets are the only ones that'd make a lick of sense. Gazelles/greybrahmin/Lizardman only makes sense for Nuka World, and it makes no sense for the commonwealth to have far harbor fog monsters. Wolves maybe.

>Buffalo don't make sense outside of a themepark
Okay

Why is there no pastebin for pirates?
You'd think there would be, or do you folk get pissy because I won't buy Todd's game?

Why do you have such a large victim complex or inane bullshit that you believe you're entitled to.

Somehow Shaun looks less robotic than the two in the back.

todd pls

Anyone got a link to a nuka world torrent that's just nuka world and not like a repack with everything in it?

I haven't been able to find one yet either

I used TAI on them

That is a very long lasting cigarette

Don't see why some of the Nuka World animals wouldn't migrate out if they could.

Where are you getting that from?

I just assumed people wouldn't give much of a fuck and wanted everyone to be able to play the game they love so much.

Do you want me to buy your game, Todd?

Can anyone here help me understand why my distant water textures are so awful?

I have WET and Vivid Weathers installed

>implying she ever makes oral contact while she milks every last drop out of the SS

they're an african buffalo. Make sense in a zoo sure.

In small amounts I'd imagine. Given how many gazelle the safari replicator pumps out. People'd probably think they're just baby radstags.

Surprised nobody has remade the new vegas lawnmower blade machete.

Might start on the model myself, though I have zero knowledge of texturing so I'd likely have to pass it off to someone after.

> Loved so much.
Nigger, Bethesda fan forums can be found elsewhere.

Around these parts you're lucky if we can be deigned to even mention the minuscule shit that F4 actually managed to do better than NV.

do the fallout 4 dlc work the same as all previous bethesda games, where I can just download the .bsa files and use them like plugins?

No, they all have a rootkit now.

Are there even lawnmowers in 4?

Didn't think Bethesda forums would allow the mere mention of not paying for mighty Todd's game.
Shitposting aside, Veeky Forums is the only place I'll ever come close to trusting people because of anonymity and all. Was hoping someone here knew what torrent was actually decent and where to get the patchs/DLC.
I heard there was some issues with updates cancelling the use of mods, what's up with that?

I hope so.

> Cancelling mods
I haven't the foggiest to be honest but I did hear something about it being related to the Steam client. Not a problem if you use a mod manager, you just need to deactivate/reactivate before starting up the game.

>being related to the Steam client
So I'd be fine once I find a good torrent?
Thanks.

If you don't know how to read and assess torrent descriptions, I don't know what to tell you.

You don't dl upscaled 1080 vids with non-H.264 encoding, right?

Niero, how much would it cost to commission a few slut outfits.

Pretty sure there's a riding mower and maybe some push mowers in sanctuary yards iirc, but that doesn't matter much regardless. You got the blades from push reel mowers which never made much sense.

Is your Piper just a Nora variation?

No, I know how.
I should have phrased my question better.

I'm looking for a torrent that people here would recommend, one that is easily updated and can have the DLC added into it, once I found somewhere to get those too.
I'm only asking for a little spoonfeeding

I haven't played since release and I'd rather play with all the DLC and everything because I don't see the complete edition coming out any time soon and I'd rather purchase that than getting everything one at a time.

Thanks in advance if you can help.

user.
There is a single distinguishing factor you should be looking for.

I don't want to draw this out, but it strikes me as being so simple that I feel like I need to just so you'll remember for next time.

>There is a single distinguishing factor you should be looking for.
Which is?

>I don't want to draw this out, but it strikes me as being so simple that I feel like I need to just so you'll remember for next time.
I don't get what you're driving at.

Isn't every waifu to some degree?

I think she looks a little different

Piper IS a Nora variation, user.

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/10986/?

I wonder if he ever released that beta he promised.

She does look different. Your Piper looks like a frog. Nora looks like a human. You can't conceal her frog face with fancy hair mods, boyo.

Let me tell you a short story about a friend of mine in the army who came home on leave once. It's not a terribly unique story, but it makes my point.
So he's in his car driving back to his house to visit the folks. He's at a three-way intersection turning right, no one's approaching, so he blows through the stop sign. Thing is, the right hand turn has this brush growth along the side and pull-in that cops love to sit in because they're impossible to see from that angle and give tickets to anyone who blows through the stop sign.
So my buddy gets pulled over. Officer comes up, he's a young guy, buddy explains he's military home on leave, and the officer is willing to let the stop sign thing pass. But, he gives my pal a ticket for not having a seat belt on, because the cop knew a guy also who was in the army and got into the no-seatbelt habit from the humvees and got into a crash that was worse than it should have been, because guess what? No seatbelt.
So my buddy gets a ticket for the no-seatbelt because the cop wanted him to remember it, and he needed the monetary loss and ticket as a reminder of that where a verbal warning would just be forgotten.

So I'm dragging this out and telling you a story because I want you to remember it. There's some word for it, like cognitive feedback or something, but there's no use throwing jargon around.

Download the latest version of Fallout 4. It's always the latest version you want, because that's the version steam owners are on and that mod authors are building around. This is true regardless of game. You always want the most recent build. I'm on the Kaos pack personally. Kaos pack is 1.7.12, which is one version behind the current 1.7.15, but mods still work fine on it for me.

>Valkyrie

Everytime I see that name I cringe with the force of a thousand suns

Why do people do this?

Whats wrong with frogs? Especially frog butt

it's dead

Maybe I'll mod her to have a long tongue that she can wrap round muh dick

Don't use best girl in all creation for dumb posts like that.

>CURIE SLUT WHO WILL FUCK OTHER MEN FOR """"RESEARCH""""""""
[citation needed]

>Kaos pack is 1.7.12, which is one version behind the current 1.7.15, but mods still work fine on it for me.
Righto, I'll grab that, thanks.

I'm not 100% sure I get your story and the meaning behind it, but for some reason I feel that it'll become apparent at some point and stick with me.
Thanks again.

How horrifying.

This game won't last another 3 months desu lads

We're heading the same way /wtc/ is going

We will survive if the modders stay here.

>modders
>staying here
>modders
>making mods for a shitty,boring dead game

Highly doubt it

Have fun with cuckscale and his rat-faced furries,its all you gonna have soon

>Saw her all over the place
>Never got around to the manga
>Watch the anime
>Tsuyu is the purest and moste waifu in any anime

>dead game
>still one of the top 10 most played games on steam
>either the first or second most played single player only game, tied with Skyrim
>dead

yes, dead

All three of them?

What's the point even

The story is short and shit,99% of the quests are boring and retarded,99% of the map is bland and empty,inconsistent lore,shitty characters,voiced main character,main character with backstory,skills removed,and so on and so forth

At least Fallout NV and Skyrim had some slightly interesting stories and quests...

Fallout 4 is straight up garbage,I really love Fallout and I really want to keep playing but its literally pointless,I feel like im just wasting my time

>I feel like im just wasting my time
Well yeah, it's a videogame. It's made to be a time waster.

It would not feel like wasted time, if the game was at least entertaining.

But you're supposed to have fun while wasting that time,and good games dont feel like youre wasting time

Funny, because I find Fallout 4's stories to be miles better then anything in Skyrim except maybe a few of the Daedric quests.

that's not funny at all

If you want pepes that hard you might as well just ask for them

Eh.
Fo4's main quest is just an shoddy knock off of Heavy Rain.

You should be aware of this, 2bh
youtube.com/watch?v=0t0uCWjQ6Og

That's not funny
That's not funny at all

You're right, but that said, it's an extremely low bar. Skyrim has literally no story, while this game has a really bad story.

HAHA
Oh man that's a good joke. No really, that's a fucking kneeslapper. You should do stand-up.

>Skyrim has literally no story
Nice memes

>mod the game for nude mod and making women's bodies pretty damn fuckin sexy and busty
>can't play without getting a hard-on now

god i fucking hate my libido sometimes, happens with all fallout and elder scrolls games for me now

i don't even feel like playing now because i know i'll just want to fap after 30 minutes

This your first beth game, weeb?

FUCK YEAH MURIKA

Dunno if bait or not, but that kinda seems like comparing Apples to Oranges anyway.

TES story is always "Go fight this ancient evil"
Fallout's are almost always "You are in a Vault. Shit happened and you have to go outside." I think even New Vegas' Courier even came from a Vault, didn't he?

Nah, I've been playing them since Fallout 3 released. Skyrim was the worst for me out of them all though.

Did Bethesda removed the command that teleports you to where a NPC is? I am trying to finish Sweet Home but Sinner won't fucking spawn and is not tagged by the quest
I just lost an hour of settlement building because of this shit

Then stop playing it you idiot. Christ.

>>either the first or second most played single player only game, tied with Skyrim
>when Skyrim remastered is just around the corner
They're all leaving for that when it comes out, user.
Fallout 4 is going to be pretty dead soon.