Top mounted vs front mounted intercooler

Top mounted vs front mounted intercooler

Dogs!

Top mounted is pretty good if you enjoy having your engine warm up your intercooler.

doesnt it get too hot due to heat soak and engine bay temp up there?

Can't you smell the sarcasm?

That's why I said it's good if you like heating up the intercooler. Eg, doing the very opposite thing an intercooler is meant to do. Have a look at how many performance car builds use a top mount. None. Even my fucking pathfinder has a front mount.

cant you smell the semen?
lerl

>see Evo X with Greddy intercooler mounted right in front of the grill, plastic face removed
>mfw in two years the road salt is going to rot it away

not before you take that crank outside for a walkie

I heard Evo X's have problems with blow by gasses, what's the dill?

so the aluminum radiator is going to rust?

So you even know what you are saying?

no clue ill never own one

I would say FMIC, the car gets more cold air and the tarbos will benefit from the colder air.

>so the aluminum radiator is going to rust?
Aluminum can corrode, yes.

I'll take that as a no. Why even trip if you don't know the first thing about cars?

Australians.

Well I'm australia, not retarded and don't trip. Don't heap that moron on with all of us.

Subaru, Mazda

Obviously your eyes don't function well. I said "perfomance build". Not "what factory car that they built as cheap as they could while retaining adequate performance". Where is the intercooler on the Subaru rally car? Top tip, not on top of the engine.

Autism

V-mount is best mount.

>power steering

r-really?

what's wrong with power steering lol

Not having man arms with power steering

Even subies getting in on that v-mount love.

Shit. I didn't know being correct is now considered autism. Retard.

I agree with you I just think you're an asshole

I sure won't debate that. Hardly my fault if people don't read properly though is it. Once you're old and have to deal with retards all the time you'll get like this too.

I'm 68