US:
Literal Who @ Illidan (Horde)
RIP in Peace @ Sargeras (Alliance)
EU:
Wrench @ Shattered Halls (Horde)
Neighbourhood @ Argent Dawn (Alliance)

/wowg/ battletag friends list:
pastebin.com/tkyh3F4C
(Rarely used or updated, use at your own risk)

Filter lists to clean up wowg:
Image MD5s:
pastebin.com/TqG2hd2D
Comments:
pastebin.com/NxxYv1F0
Filenames:
pastebin.com/fVizcs9M
Tripcodes:
pastebin.com/AHDygQzK

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XXnLC7QQwBk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what is the most fun tank spec? so far there is a lot of love for DK

anyone else get a bug where they're stuck in combat? just had a subhuman from ragnaros sperg out because i couldn't rez him

So is anyone going to be streaming the Literal Who raid of Heroic Emerald Nightmare tomorrow??

Concerning master loot vs personal loot. Which provides more drops overall? Is it the same?

I love Li Li, the most of all.

Personal loot might drop more overall, but it might be a lot more useless shit. And some people might be unlucky like healers or tanks and get fucked and literally have no loot for the whole raid.

Why would guardian be nerfed ?

Shit damage, shit self healing, shit cooldowns, shit utility.

just because a class is boring doesn't make it shit.

>>resto will be outclassed in raid by Pala, MW and Holy
what, explain

Best warrior spec for 100-110 questing?

I think personal. The idea is you try and run share groups where everyone uses the same gear. Best for leather obviously

>monk
>druid
>DH
>rogue

You got every role covered and you can share loot around so nothing gets wasted.

You might as well remove Literal Who from the OP literally 3/4ths of the planned core raiding team is gone already

who's ready to ERP??

Mathematically speaking masterloot has a higher chance to drop unusable shit.

Maybe you should be a cute loli then

prot

Not gonna scroll through the threads.

What time exactly do raids open? After resets?

Thanks

>literal who's gm kicking people from his discord for not agreeing with his opinion
nice gm losers

druid healing is shit, it only works for small bursts of AoE damage so 5 man content, you have no oh shit button, no good CD, nothing, even tranquility is shit now

no matter how i tried i don't think that's possible

Brew- fun but healer will hate you
DK - overtuned shitfest, nerfs will knock them back
War- bit boring but strong as fuck
pala- just doing paladin shit
DH- pretty fun, lots of spike damage
Dru- just a fluffy sponge, but pretty fucking good spot.

no breastfeeding

>It's that time when the underbelly is just outlaw and feral/guardian shitters making everything boring

that's what happens when you give literal virgin betas power, they're not used to it and abuse it to compensate for a life of powerlessness

Remove literal who from the OP, spitfire and co have abandoned icy's circlejerk and the guild cannot raid anymore because all the would-be carries are holding off until icy gets his head out of his ass and sees himself for what he really is, which will be never because
>it's not about my ego (seriously trust me on this join my fanclu- I mean guild)

Fury, prot is for pussies who like taking 10x as long to do the same thing

>25k for a neck enchant

>mistweaver

what the fuck is their niche, they seem pointless

Most fun? Brewmaster

lol, watch logs tomorrow druid will be dominant, some of what you said is right, rest is garbage.

best healer, get good

I'm from moonguard. I am always ready.

What are demon hunters going to do when the war is over? Will they all kill themselves or will they try to reintegrate into society and have horribly mutated demon babies?

How is DK "overtuned" when they have the worst cooldowns and their self-healing has taken a hit

It's just icy having a power trip to stave off the crippling depression resulting from all those lies that he tells himself in order to feel good falling through, it'll come back soon

how do you know this

Mobile healers in Dungeons.

A good MW will be able to switch between healing and DPS pretty reliably.

Why aren't you at Krasus' Landing engaging in the best world pvp since 2007?

Literally skeletons littering the entire ground

we run MW, resto dru, and paladin. never have an issue with the mw they're pretty fucking good if played right.

Because I'm your secret admirer!

I'll watch logs of the first clear rather than logs of the first day.

juicy damage control from icy incoming

>war
>over

> join pug group
>they accepted me only to bully me and laugh about how shit my class is
>tell me I have a small dick and will likely doe a virgin

Why are people so rude to brew masters

fuck off no one cares about this shit

[samefagging intensifies]

who do i whisper for an invite to rip in peace

will I have an opportunity to raid long enough to get logs to go to a good guild

Arms not worth it?

Now is this 20 ilvls as in an 830 Relic and 850 relic is 6 iLvl difference on the actual weapon, or just the iLvl difference of the relic itself?

Obviously aiming for 840-850 on all EtW relics is ideal but I'll be damned if I ever fucking get a decent one from Heroic Assault on Violet Hold. Hoping to get Manastorm ever is absolutely absurd, none the less getting a drop and then THE drop you are looking for.

Do people still play this game? I stopped in cata and I just logged into my bank alt because he's below level 20, my old server is low population now, do I need to transfer my main if I start again?

I haven't played in forever it's overwhelming

>DK - overtuned shitfest

lol

i love you

You can whisper anyone or leave your name here. As for raiding we have so many people interested that our group is a full 30, so if you are just joining now I wouldn't quite count on it unless you are charismatic enough to lead a second group.

haha youtube.com/watch?v=XXnLC7QQwBk

Post gobbo

MW are cunts to lock down and really mobile. I know no one plays minigames here, but fuck MW.

>NFA implodes
>LW implodes right before Emerald Nightmare comes out

It kind of is important if you play Horde. I guess I'll just transfer back to Sargeras

Fuck off faggot nigger

Reminder to all NON retards that literal who is raiding tomorrow on illidan horde pls join and add me Icy#1568

>This entire post.

I don't want to invest anymore into my ilv 850 monk. Brm is ass, I don't like MW, and theres a 99% chance ww will get gutted - but still brought to raids for their 25% movement buff.

Is shaman worth investing into? I like ele/enhance and could manage resto for necessities.

Which addon is this boss HP bar in the middle? I'm trying to figure out how to move it but I can't figure out which addon it's coming from

I Love you too
Maybe one day we might be able to run dungeons and have fun together. Until then I'll happily admire you.

Also I played for world pvp mostly, is there any of that anymore? I really don't want to spend 15 bucks and have it wasted

am i cute wowg

>It kind of is important

it is one of the least important things in human history, even the history of this thread

>Be SV Hunter
>Try to do Mythic Eye with some members of my new guild I'm in
>Topping DPS at 160k+
>Outlaw Roughe (That's a mBelf that's 12 IRL) and DH Tank are pulling only 80k
>Other Outlaw Roughe is pulling about 120-130k
>Healers we get leave, the one from the guild just poofed and the one we picked up left and said that 80k dps is too low for Mythic

where do i see my gear score? Friend says it's supposed to be above my name in my character sheet but there's nothing.

You'll see MW come out of the woodwork and blow druids out.

>he doesn't main a Male Night Elf Warrior

How much of a gay cuck can you be?

>Topping DPS at 160k+

This is nothing to be proud of at all...

y-you too
i hope we can someday

Brew master seems like it would be fun, but everyone says there shit now... DH would be another choice to consider... pally/warr are kind of out for me, and druid is... meh?

>if it's not important to the overall of human history than it's not important

Learn what scales are you child, it's important in the sense that there's no horde guild at the moment for the thread.

Are enchant necessary for EN?

They killed SotWL for 4+ targets, but SCK FoF WDP are all still strong AoE/cleave and we have alright single target. It should be enough to pull us under the nerf radar for now.

Top left is tidyplates
Bottom right is shadow unit frames i think

more

I don't understand this guardian druid hate what is wrong with them?

Only in 830's, my burst is over 220k

I've never seen one man kill his guild so fast.

Naw. Druid and Paladin are on a whole different level from other healers it's not even funny.

Want my battle id?

every mythic is fine until I try to do Halls of Valor

why do people suck at this instance?

I would rather be any other combo in the whole game Im not even kidding

night elf males look like someone I would never sit next to on a bus ever

If you're on a fairly even ratio realm, world quests mean there is always someone to kill.

Oh I haven't actually tried checking shadow unit frames yet actually. Thanks

>830
>burst is over 220k

lol, you should be doing 200k stable 300k+ burst at that ilevel.

because the braindeads can't interrupt. or the tank doesn't move from side to side.

Reminder elemental shaman is the BEST dps spec and anyone who says otherwise are playing it WRONG and don't know ANYTHING

literally the easiest one
what's wrong with your groups--is it you?

If I'm getting consistent charges I do

>be Icycrits
>28 year old college dropout NEET
>has never cleared current content before a prepatch nerf
>has never done a mythic raid
>has never raid lead
>has never had sex
>has never been in a guild for longer than 4 months before getting kicked for autism
>has never done good DPS
>mfw

>murrifats wake up
>thread goes to shit

no, its tanks

It's not like icy ever actually gave a shit, any semblance of that was just public relations. The fact that he so easily wiped his ass just now of so many people without caring to think for a second about his decisions is absolute proof of it.

why do I feel see weak as ret ?

I'm only leveling now but I feel it takes me way too mych effort to kill a mob compared to other melee classes