Which cars get you the most tail?

Which cars get you the most tail?

J E E P
E
E
P

wannabe country sloots are the best sloots
>tfw western massfag

Simple black Mercedes-Benz for normal sluts Nissan Leaf or Paris for dirty eco chicks, mustang or Jeep for redneck doods if you like that sort of man, Miata if you prefer metro sexual homos.

Cars with a million dollars cash in the trunk

Anything big with two doors that isn't a piece of shit.

A 10/10 face

confirmed

If you want to fuck some quality boipussy I highly advise getting a Nissan GTR. Greatest dick magnet ever created.

That's a pretty handsome dude honestly

no homo

Literally any expensive euro car if in America

>[Post a Reply]
Mustang or Camaro would pull more doods

But not JDM tyte boipussy.

Plenty of tail right there.

am boipussy can confirm

>tail
YIFF IN HELL

your autism is showing

>tail

Nothing for you

ROOOOOOOOOs

are they even tasty?

A truck or Jeep

Everyone else will know you're compensating.

isn't it obvious?

Losing shitty Commodore, 300 pounds and neckbeard would probably help in your case Falcunt.

Girls can say they like your car, and want to fuck you in it and all that, but only after they know you.
The only vehicles that actually do the work for you are exotics.

How do I get my hair to do that? His doesn't have that glossy look from gel

WD-40

Bugatti Veyron if all you want is gold diggers.

Morgan Three Wheeler if you want classy bitches

Thats how i met mine

>Morgan Three Wheeler if you want classy bitches

This man gives terrible advice

W113 is the car to get

>met a classy "bitch"
>because she was into your car
OK

Allright I've never pulled nothing in it...

Always draws a crowd but it's the sort of Crowd who are proberbly all doggers and swingers

like cheap ass stringy steak that tastes amazing

use a dry hair wax/matte paste, they look like my pic

sometimes they add the extra step of blow drying their har into form before applying the wax but i tend to skip that, hairstyle is simple short sides

Get a three-wheeler to attract a girl with a leg missing.

am trans like ride like Trans-Am

>oh user you're so cute
>oh user your car is so cute

Nice. Now post pics of your Miata.

i have own one for 2 years
and it doesn't work
but you can do mad skids with the hand brake thought

Nothing says "I'm not compensating" more that a 40 grand Jeep that'll never leave the road driven by a middle aged man purchased for his slightly younger middle aged white wife number 2 who is tanned to a bright red/orange hue with bleach blonde hair going to a Jeep run For The CureĀ© or Harley poker run at the local shit tier bar with a BAC of .16 at 8 in the morning wearing a brightly colored hawaiian shirt with Guy Fieri visor and spiked frosted tip hair while the kids are at his moms for the day...again.

Matte black Audi R8

Seriously, every bitch that doesn't know cars (all of them) love these

Central CAfag, this is true here as well

I wish i had one but i DD a boring sedan

Lamborghini or Ferrari for top notch 10/10 tail

Lel
Can confirm

Oh shit!
Experienced user here

More like top notch gold diggers

the fuck you think this thread is about?

Getting boipucci?

>Which cars get you the most tail?
Even the crappiest car is no obstacle if you're hansom, successful, and lucky. Clean smelling, you and the car, is a good idea. Also lighted mirrors for checking makeup, a USB thing to charge her iPhone, and a clean place to put her bags is a good idea too.

There are plenty of dirtbags in Las Vegas driving supercars who still have to pay for pussy.

If you're lucky enough to find a GF that is into cars, she might have nicer cars than you and want to do all the driving, and you'll get laid too.

For fuck's sake lad, go outside or something if you want to get laid.

You can't swing a cat in my town without hitting someone fitting this precise stereotype.

>Which cars get you the most tail?
OP's salty because the 34-year old republican MILF (3 kids) shown in that picture didn't like his non-ecobost miata that had the bumper sticker "Gun Control Saves Black Lives" on both the front and back bumpers.

Ferrari

Takumi here, I'm triggered

>what car gets me laid guise?
>pounded more ass in the backseat of a bright blue beat to shit accent than op could in a Ferrari

The one driven by a desirable male, user.

Let me make this completely clear for you fucks.
IF YOUR CAR IS THE ONLY THING ABOUT YOU THAT ATTRACTS WOMEN YOU HAVE FAILED.

I mean for fucks sake these fucks apparently think smelling good is just totally irrelevantā€¦the car rounds out everything else, it's not the first stop to pussytown.

G37s gets lots of black chicks

Econoline utility van

>not ram

In Florida any kind of car will work, it you have a job. Florida bitches be like 'oh damn you got a job?! I don't know nobody wit a job.' They'll be wet on the stop when you show them a car that runs and even has current plates.

Gel or wax never works for my hair. I got these fucking sturdy hair that always stays in the same place.
Only sprays help, those make my hair rock solid though

>get pulled over intentionally
>show valid license
>show current registration

You could drown a toddler in her panties.

Having a good looking/fast car is the ultimate ice breaker to get pussy (or boi pucci). You still have to back it up by not being a total ugly autist though.

is florida really as bad as everyone makes it out to be?

/thread

Evo X is a huge shota magnet. There isn't one kid who won't notice mine, it's like a toy car, a huge hot wheel, an videogame icon on the roads.
Among them, late teens on driving age, that's more like it, they got interested and goes full "notice me sempai" on you. An effective boipussy profiting machine, on a budget. And got 4 doors for extra twinks.

Ignoring the more obvious brands (Rolls-Royce, Bentley, Lamborghini, Ferrari)

Porsche
Mercedes-Benz
Audi
Jaguar
Lexus
BMW
Alfa Romeo

Any non-SUV/non-compact model car from the aforementioned brands will create the coolness effect that you want if a girl ever asks you "so OP...what kind of car do you drive :3".

Of course, OP is probably too much of a beta to even talk to a girl, let alone get to the point where she asks him about his car.

Newsflash OP: going up to a girl and telling her "i-i drive a b-bmw" will just make her think you're creepy, no matter how many golddigger prank youtube videos you watch.

You have to be a desirable male to get women. End of fucking story.

>Which car makes you look like a 3rd world poorfag?

*no matter how many golddigger prank youtube videos you watch say otherwise

Big, clean looking pickup trucks.

Girls don't give a single fuck about cars. If a girl won't date you because you have a shit box she isn't worth your time. If you want more tail work on not being an absolute fuck.

SRT4

sounds like you need to blow dry your hair before it dries (after showering obviously)

Pickup truck

You can fit a lot of animals in the bed and even more in the trailer

Maximum tail

girls will also think you're a manly farmer when they see you rolling down the street in your V8 truck hauling a fuckload of livestock

>Gee user can you take me riding on that
>u--uh do you have any gear
>i can't let you ride without g-gear s-sorry

This.
>the kind of tang that can be pulled with a car
>the kind that isn't an STD ridden cesspit
Pick one.

Remember the people youre competing with when you try to get tail by buying a car.

>implying

Rent an exotic and valet it so club hoes can see what a baller you are. Then you can return it after you're done with them.

Remember to tip well so as to maintain the illusion :^)

>little do they know im just from /k/
God help those poor animals

Chicks dig trucks, nothing more manly than a man and his F150.

>only works if not asian
Asians look ridiculous in pick up trucks.

>*no matter how many golddigger

>is florida really as bad as everyone makes it out to be?

Not anymore. But during bush's Great Recession, Florida sucked more than a lot of places because of the rampant land speculation. When demand tanked, a lot of people were upside down by a large amount. So even a lot of "normal white" families ended up in desperate situations. So you had pretty young things desperate to find a new BF who wasn't out of money with no place to live.

The problem is that if she stays with you, she might still see that other guy on the side. Because that's how opportunistic and pretty florida girls often are.

>shilling for half ton pickups

A C6 Corvette with a Trans Am wing and ZR1 replica wheels. Keeps a pretty steady tail, you just have to not be stupid.

You've never seen an Asian laborer in a 30 year old pickup truck filled with tools?

Any supercar ever

>tfw no racequeen gf
do they sleep with the winners

wtf I hate mclaren now

any of the german cars (porsche, audi, merc, bmw) will make a girl think you have money. they're pretty much your best bet

black mercedes are so ugly. If you are going to get a prestige car get it in white, navy blue, grey, silver or dark brown.

Aside from the insane exotics, Porsche 911.

Some red head working at the grocery store tried to talk herself into a ride today. If I wasn't with my father I probably would have obliged. She was pretty damn cute, but possibly jailbait.

old volvos desu

Tbh a bike

The shallowest of people always go for them
Both sexes

David Gandy.