1,000,000 Mile Toyota Tundra

How mad are you, burgerclaps?

youtu.be/TL7fyyUNRmA

Other urls found in this thread:

autoblog.com/2010/10/26/man-hits-1m-miles-in-ford-f-250-in-four-years/
media.gm.com/media/us/en/gm/news.detail.html/content/Pages/news/us/en/2012/May/0524_sierra.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I have a Tundra so I'm not mad at all.

>"i have a tundra"

>i drive an EcoBoost(tm) Ford(tm) F-150 with built in fire suppression! engine fires are no longer anything more than an inconvenience!

Post your car...oh right.

>toyocucks got triggered again

Doesn't the Tundra contain the largest percentage of U.S. parts of any truck sold in America anyways?

>no car triggered again

found the assmad rwd cuck

>a car 5,000 euro cheaper and intended for daily driving and fuel economy
>versus civic's MAXXXXIMUM OVERDRIVE trim level

Denso manufactures a lot of parts in the U.S., but those parts are of Japanese design.

Toyota is just dogshit

>third gen Mugen RR
>vs a bone stock weekender car ten years older

Please stop posting for the good of mankind.

>stop hurting my feelings
kek, toyoshitters got triggered again

the s2000 type S is the same price used as an fr-s is new

these are not cars of the same caliber, as with every other example you've provided

Stop trying to reason with people who don't want to be reasoned with

>cuck literally cannot deal with the truth

>2007
>1,000,000 miles

What the fuck do you do for a living that requires you to drive 100,000+ miles a year? Maybe you should rethink your life choices before hitting rock bottom and buying a Toyota.

You mean niggers?

are you really comparing a 2008 probably tested on the ring car, to a 90's, everyday, affordable car...also, your really using the NA model? Kek

He was a delivery driver for an oil company.

See, now you're making fair comparisons. the FoST and GT86 are equally priced, but even then the FoST is only marginally quicker.

>toyocucks mad their favorite company is shit

>150lbs lighter
>barely manages a .60 second lead

That's literally within driver error margins. Don't you have a Macy's parking lot to let your fart can rip in?

>Toyota market cap: $177 billion
>Honda market cap: $51.1 billion

>excuses
Looks like I upset the toyocuck.
>look i sold more shit than other company!!

Those too.

>still reliving the good old days while Honda proceeds to become a CVT-only safety plushbox company

autoblog.com/2010/10/26/man-hits-1m-miles-in-ford-f-250-in-four-years/

It's been done before... a lot actually.

Keep the excuses coming, cuck

>this assmad honda fangirl
lmao tell me more about how the ridgeline can even compete with the Tundra

The Tundra is more american than any ford and chevy truck, lol

Please explain, why should I be mad?

my work pays for my car and my gas on my dd and i have a fully built racecar and a non running kit car

why would i be mad?

Toyota UZ STRONK

>PR

And American parts and assembly as everyone knows is garbage. The Turdra is more garbage than any Ford or Chevy truck.

>Made in the USA
:^)

The DC2 Type R also won awards for best handling FWD car or that year if I remember correctly. Makes the margin all the more pathetic desu

>didn't show the Odo
>didn't show proof it was a million mile truck
disgusting

Toyotafags
>BTFO
>T
>F
>O

>truck lasts a million fucking miles
>"yeah but it's Toyota you shouldnt lower yourself like that"
What the hell is wrong with this board
Not even /k/ would argue with a Kimber that shat out 4,000 rounds between any malfunctions.

I know this is a 'technical' point but this is less about longevity and more about frequency. This guy didn't drive it for a long time, he drove it for an extreme (by consumer standards) distance. By trucker standards, is it really that amazing that a frequently serviced machine could last 1mil miles? Semis do that all the time. Things break and you fix them. Maintenance is done on schedule.

It's not like this guy got one million miles doing an oil change and driving to work. He used his truck as a piece of work equipment.

And yet
The truck went a million miles with the original engine regardless
Argue with the odometer if you want to

>implying Tundra and Tacoma dont last longer and hold value far longer than Fudds and Shittys

Hondafags can't even stay on topic

>inb4 more benchracer fapbait
You've never been to a track in your life

>metal injection molding
>external extractor
>lelkimber

Show me one that actually did that and I'll eat my hat. Fuck I'll eat two.

That said Holy shit this board is ridiculous

>literally tenth of a tenth of a second difference
>btfo
What's worse is people are actually responding to this garbage

Would I expect an engine maintained according to manufacturer schedules, with worn components replaced as needed and with due diligence, to suddenly breakdown?

You people genuinely have no idea what makes a car fast do you.

>it's OK when rwd people do it but when fwd does it they're benchracing

Nigger I hate it when either of you fucks do it, I couldn't care less about fwd vs rwd. There are fwd cars I want AND rwd cars I want, and I know damn well they'll never see a track and neither will yours so can you please stop masturbating to a fucking spreadsheet

That's my point, if it happened you would.

>thread about trucks
>ricewagon fagmobile spec dump to 'prove' the truck sucks due to brand loyalty horseshit
It's pure shitposting. This place is as bad as /tv/. Only reason I even see to come here is to post about offroading and fixing craigslist shit for profit. Everything else is completely inundated with laughingwhores.tiff posts and ecoboost.

front fascia reminds me of a pug

Why would I be angry at a very well maintained truck?

>TUNDRA

>BUILT IN AMERICA
>USDM only

tundras are shit

1 million highway miles! Wow!

>1 million

most diesel trucks can do this on like 2 rebuilds

>while being used as a truck the entire life span

It did though. It said 999,999.
Cunt.

Not mad, the highest mileage vehichles i have seen have been toyota.

Its just a fact that we can't make good cars in america due to overbearing regulations forcing us to build them in third world shitholes.

Type R is also DD and fuel economed

>arguing with results

GMs have been doing this for decades.

>how do you feel

Like a proud papa

>such a fat wife

Nice bro wheels you fucking faggot.

Thanks! I like them as well.

I'd like a source like this for 1 million miles on an original engine for an American car.

I'm sure google would be happy to assist you in your quandary

media.gm.com/media/us/en/gm/news.detail.html/content/Pages/news/us/en/2012/May/0524_sierra.html

A million miles over 10 years is nothing compared to a million miles over 30 years. Good luck getting to a million miles if you live anywhere with winter or rust.

I have 350k miles on my 2013 Lexus IS 350.

I'm on the road and driving nearly every day, and it adds up quickly. Almost every other week I need a fucking oil change with the amount of driving I do.

>IS 350
Your dash melt yet?

Well who here thinks they've got a car/truck that's closest to 1,000,000?

Nope, but my dad's Camry did. I already had my dash replaced by the recall, even if it wasn't melting.

Built in America

VIDEO OF TAKEDOWN REE

>999 999
>this number is now 1 million
you a dumbass

>6 digit odometer

Who's the dumbass now?

How long the wait? I worked at a dealership until I recently switched to another company but when I was at Lexus people had to wait a year or more.

Mfw people continue to be baited by these and laughwhores.jpg

Who is the guy in the picture?