League of Legends General - /lolg/

Diana x Nocturne and Azir with his daughter Sivir on a cold winter night edition

PATCH NOTES
na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/patch/patch-618-notes

FREE SKIN AND IP BOOST
na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/riot-games/announcements/thank-you

Useful links:
eyosongive.us
counterplay.xyz
Champion.gg
op.gg
triumph.gg
legends.gg
lolalytics.com
lolskill.net

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NErXHDMDX6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=fqFD5iFSVBQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Xth for Katarina
cutest girl
best girl
:3c

xth for breast waifu

nth for nice little surprises~

>

Their role makes combat rather personal and they tend to struggle if they get behind by design. Naturally this would attract sour people

xth for Rumble

got his own board game my boy is moving up

How do we fix Yorick?

Damage numbers up?
More imps possible at a time?
Maiden has lower turret aggro priority than minions?
More flexibility or easier access to imps?
Can't dash through the wall, have to break it?

Xth for wanting to breed the waifus.

Offical /lolg/ guide for the Yi Zone
Bloodrazor > Mobi Boots > 4 Zeals

Trust me this is legit.

That's not fucking Wriggle's Lantern.

I don't want to git gud, I want to have fun

>How do we fix Yorick?
Uh
We don't?
He's kind of awesome as he is
Never thought I could win lane against a Kayle as a melee champion, but well here we are

To mastertemplar from last thread:

Just add me damnit

>Yorick
>not currently dogshit
You played against a shitty Kayle bruh

draaaaaaaven
graves poster return when

If you could still buy that item I'd recommend it over bloodrazor.

xth for I'm a cute boy and I'm dating Sej (who is not cute) on purpose so that her own plainness exemplifies my adorability.

your hair looks like shit

Best girl.
Best friend.
Best wife.

Yorick is struggling against anyone who can typically bully melee champs, and only doing OK everywhere else. He either needs a buff to his retaliation against ranged champions, or a buff to his splitting potential like making the maiden take less turret aggro

>Stop playing League
>Still post here because it's the best general
>Other games I play have garbage gens

I love you guys please don't leave me, /wowg/ is horrible

Well yeah, but everyone's shitty down here in bronze

>

what's wrong with wowg

but sej IS cute

AHHHH ITS NOT DIANA

ITS NOT FUCKING STAR GUARDIAN DIANA

WHATS WRONG WITH YOU NOT GIVING MOONBABE A STAR GUARDIAN SKIN SHE DESERVES

AAHHHHH

how can /wowg/ be any worse than this general

Halo general is fine. When Titanfall's is alive it's good.

I think it's supposed to be Quinn but i sawed off the stupid eyebrows the artist puts on her.

Fetish posting is rampant

It's not even like mild stuff like futa you get here, it's literally 8ch tier bottom of the barrel shit. Makes me fucking ill.

Not compared to me.

Yorick's problem is that he accesses his power (the imps) by last hitting minions, but the entire structure of the game is about last hitting minions. So all the other champs use their skills to trade with their opponent, to harass them, to zone them, in order to get CS. Yorick has to get CS to start using the full extent of his skills. This also means that he's highly impractical outside of lane because he just lost his resource (enemy minions).

I want to go swimming in Lulu.

I forgot to point out draven is acting very out of character

Don't you mean (You)?

lulu buffs when

I cry myself to sleep every night

SOMEONE PICKED RENEKTON INTO MY RUMBLE

HOW FUCKED IS THE MATCH UP?!

If you stuck you dick and Akali and she accidentally presses W will you still see your dick or naw?

>get Riot Blitz from mystery gift
>the skin shard I got from the free crate you get was Riot Blitz

try xivg

no problem good anons uvu

>no matador Mordekaiser
>no home run Derby Mordekaiser

Fuck this gay earth

Depends on which team you're on

where did you find this image

Absolutely perfect.

I guess, the artist is also the one who ships Jhin and Darius

Surely SURELY you mean around?

You know what's going in her, don't you?

>varus shoots a Q on me
>dodge it
>its actually twice as big as the visual and it hits me anyway

Why the fuck does riot do this? Make the size of the projectile and the visual of the projectile the same motherfucking size.

That's fucking cute.

how did u get that

Camera angle.
Champion hitbox.
(You) being bad.

>you'll never be in a 5man premade with everyone wearing star guardian skins
How does it feel, /v/?

>missing
youtube.com/watch?v=NErXHDMDX6Q

Another example is luxs laser. Its nearly 3 times the size of the actual laser she fires.

Bwingidy bwow bwooo bwaaa wooo ding dingaling bing bong, bing BWAAAAAH bwo bong bwingabwoo woo bon bwing bo bwong bing bwa bwoo.

>No jotarokaiser with 「Dragonforce」

>one for all queue
>APPROX: 00:57
>ACTUAL: 07:30

yeah okay

>Finally get on a winning streak
>Get matched with a rengar that literally goes 1/15
I love enforced equilibrium

Acting out of character can be fun if there's a good story and reason behind it. Like, what could possibly make Draven act that way?

Also just bringing this up for the thread, since having started playing since the start of this season, I am frankly appalled by Riot's failure to cash in on their world building potential. The biggest think is the lack of special events. You have over 100 characters that average good and sometimes great lore, and your focus is to bury the lore, world and fun as much as possible when you could be using events and characters to drive awesome lore and atmosphere.

It's fucking amazing that league doesn't have a comic going, or that it doesn't use it's (old?) lore or characters to their very high potential within the community. Like for example, how come we don't have the base minimum of silly lore events like a grudge match between Kindred, Veigar and Jhin where the loser has to reveal their face?

Forgot my image

>ships Jhin and Darius

I will never understand this tumblrina's thinking patterns

>Nautilus hook looks like it's too far away to hit you
>Hook doesn't connect with you, there's a 5 foot gap between you and hook
>Somehow I'm invisibly pulled into it
I hate that fucking ability.

Gonna bully me some SG Lulu and Janna players.

Daily reminder to stay motivated in your life!

>you will never be in a 5 man premade with everyone wearing Pentakill skins
It feels bad (especially since Morde can't play bot anymore)

SG Lulu is a terrible skin to be honest

it might even replace dragon tamer as worst skin

just
carry
harder

how

>lolg
>best general
Not to say any other generals are any better, but the only truly best general is dorf general.

MORDEKAISER

VGU

WHEN

youtube.com/watch?v=fqFD5iFSVBQ

Can you guys please stop going Deathfire's Touch on Jhin. Use Stormraider's Surge; it's better. The damage boost from DFT is miniscule in terms of value in comparison to Stormraider's. As an ADC one of the most important things you need to do in a fight is live. Stormraider's makes positioning braindead easy and makes you so slippery you don't die unless you act like a dumbass. If you go with Jhins best current build of Youmuu>Duskblade>RFC>IE, you will deal enough damage throughout the entire game to proc your Stormraider's against every Bruiser and against most tanks. You don't suffer from procing it like people initially said when Jhin would build Crit and AS. You go full Arm.Pen nowadays, so no matter what you have an oppurtunity to proc it.

tl;dr STOP USING DFT ON JHIN AND JUST GO WITH STORMRAIDERS!

Yes, this is a repost

>play one for all
>My team picks yorick and enemy team picks the same
>go to mid lane, my first time yorick and I demolish the enemy laner
>use my 5 kill lead to get even more fed by pushing other lanes
>once I get 15 kills enemy team starts 2v1'ing me
>tfw enemy team gets salty over me getting a double kill and still being over half health
>get accused of hacking since I was able to 1v3 and triple kill the enemy team.
>still lost since my team was braindead and didn't know how to push as a yorick
>they fed their asses off, and i couldnt 1v2 anymore
>these idiots did not know how to build at all
>one of them build ap, on yorick
>post game chat enemy team tells me "user couldn't even carry that trash"
Thanks for reading my blog.

Was that artist really too lazy to remove the snaggletooth?

>dragon trainer
>worst skin
>when bittersweet and wicked exist
You actually kind of deserve a (You) for that b8

We used to have a newspaper thing going on called "Journals of Justice" and it had plenty of silly stuff like Taric being followed by paparazzi and Blitz running a dating service. It got discontinued and eventually the Institute of War (the reason why all of these champs are fighting) got retconned out of the lore.

where the magical girl jinx lewds at?

jesus fuck

>Like, what could possibly make Draven act that way?

>Draven acts like a narcissist but really its just a cover-up for his crippling inferiorty complex and low self-esteem
>dates and fucks dozens of bimbos, sluts, golddiggers, etc - none of which last over a month
>meets a girl with similar issues
>becomes interested in her
>relationship lasts over and month and goes from there

Not that hard to imagine really.

xth for waking up at 6 a.m. because fuck work

Now I get why people bitch about the killed lore. What the hell is the current lore anyway? Why does the League even exist?

>those builds
I am offensive and I find this very Yorick main

merrypuu-approved tier list right here
I forgot about winter
that is so awful I pretend it does not exist

SG might go inbetween dragon and winter

i need a braum main to duo with and play kogmaw so i can collect tons of freelo on void pup's last day

Sailor moon skins are great and all, but when are we going to get the Monster Girl Quest themed ones?

Xth for going to work at 2am because fuck work.

>reposting your MUH STORM RAIDERS opinion because some random told you Jhin doesn't work with Keystones
>B-but a pro said this ;-;
When, back in fucking march?

It doesn't

>merrypuu

Ferver Shyvana or Strength of Ages?

I actually like TF pupper and can't wait for its return. Shame they hate fun and won't bring AP koggies back.

>league lore
??????????

A bizarre way of saying lulu
PIx and 5.0 attack speed murders everything

fuck yourself fag

First we need a gritty knightly theme. The fact that Axtrox doesn't have a Gothic themed skin is a sin

>go 16-2 over my last ranked games
>loading in with a great comp and my dog unplugs the cord for me pc
>get -18 lp from the leave
>next game i'm so tilted and angry beyond belief i lose it again
>have to play almost 4 games to get back to where i was about to be

today has been a rough day. back to 50 lp, i guess. but i would have been at 90

The League doesn't exist. It's just Smash Bros type thing going on. Lore and gameplay are seperate. It sucks because a long time ago there was a Iona vs Noxus war going on and there was an actual match played with champs to represent the two factions. The winning team got to decide which of three items would be introduced into the game. Ionia won and that's how we got Ionian Boots of Lucidity. I think if you hover over it in game it references the match.

>Also just bringing this up for the thread, since having started playing since the start of this season, I am frankly appalled by Riot's failure to cash in on their world building potential. The biggest think is the lack of special events. You have over 100 characters that average good and sometimes great lore, and your focus is to bury the lore, world and fun as much as possible when you could be using events and characters to drive awesome lore and atmosphere.
>It's fucking amazing that league doesn't have a comic going, or that it doesn't use it's (old?) lore or characters to their very high potential within the community.

I agree with all of this. Riot is missing out on a HUUUGE potential goldmine by ignoring the lore. At least Blizzard is smart, they know esports trash is good for retaining the current playerbase, but lore via comics, shorts, cinematics and the like - is good for attracting both old AND NEW players.

Like it really fucking baffles me why we haven't even gotten graphic novels or just a fucking novel series about factions in the League-verse in general yet. It's not like this is particularly costly or time-consuming to do, in comparison to cinematics or shorts.

summoners was a retarded lore eitherway

the champions having autonomy is much better

Official Lulu Skin Tier List

>Best Tier
Classic
Wicked
Bittersweet
Dragon Trainer
Winter Wonder
Pool Party
Star Guardian

>Not The Best Tier
N/A

>reposting your MUH STORM RAIDERS opinion because some random told you Jhin doesn't work with Keystones
No, it's because plenty of people use to say nothing really works for Jhin when it was the case before they changed the way his W and Ult worked. So get your shit straight user.

>B-but a pro said this
Pro said what? No pro has said he works better with Stormraider's. Pros are meta slaves, so they don't play outside the meta until some new Korean build comes or big patch changes happen.

please kys