like a legit game
with no 5 adc this time
T_T
[3:48AM] me: lemme think
its 4 am
what
wghy say that then go offline hello
are u lagging
[3:49AM] guy who was on my team: nah listen bitch, u tilted mother fker stop playing the game RN holy sht
blaming ur teammates
for everyrthing
get a fkin life
u fkin sht
and stop playing this
game
and sht talking
whenever ur feeding
bitch ass

can we not use this thread

Dunning kruger

You will use it and you will like it

Good
Riot is finally making a skin line that isn't LOLROBOTS
It's all cute girls

Bad
SG Jinx is a 1350 skin with a 1860 pricetag

What is this i dont even

Just ate ribs for the first time what a fucking meme meal.

At least I have supports to bully to cheer me up.

guys friend got tilted and i said "it almost sounds like you're projecting" when he said i was tilted
he flamed me and then he put up a surrender vote, my friend and i said no and he quit and his friend added me to flame me even more

>A player you have reported has been punished

reminder that rito is shilling shit galatard skins

weebs wouldnt be excited about sailor moon skins

really fucking pathetic

WHAT KINDA MATCH UP IS THE MOST INTENSE? The kind where if you are behind by even one kill, or lose one trade, or misclicked one auto attack then you are fucked in the ass forever in lane

Off the top of my head i got Garen vs Darius top, Udyr vs Shyvana jungle

how angry are you that people like what you don't like

I'm sensing like 6/10 genuine anger.
u ok user?

>weebs wouldn't be excited about sailor moon skins

?

eldrick.itch.io/arcadeahri

shilling

>Plebs won't ever know the pleasure of being a support extraordinaire.
Lolbaes?

Also Zilean is fucking busted.

why did it have to be Yordles??
Fiora
Morgana
Leblanc
Akali
Kaitlyn
Vi
Eliese
Kayle
Evelyn
Quinn
Irelia
Kalista
Riven
Ezreal
Rek'Sai
Sejuani
Zyra
Lissandra

BUT NOO, I HAD TO BE THE FURRY BAIT HAMSTERS

wtf is this?

Eliese is my favorite

>udyr vs shyvana jungle

Who the fuck invades without an advantage. If the person youre invading can fight you why would you do so.

what's meme about ribs?

Actually RIOT made trough great pains to ensure the jungle items aren't good, but are completely mandatory. The strongest of them is fucking Cinderhulk, which is a really poignant statement about how good they are.

AD junglers have it especially bad, where their item is complete garbage compared to more or less any other AD item.

Is Riven moe?

Is Riven a shit champ? Is there ever a reason to play her over Ekko or Yasuo?

the ap one is the best

shame only two junglers can really fit it

>AD junglers don't have best jungle item by a country mile for once
>waaah our items are so bad, AD aren't the best jungle class anymore this is unfair!

A lot of effort for not a lot of meat tbqh. Pretty tasty I guess.

Riven can carry harder than ekko(read, is better with an advantage) and riven has easier matchups top lane than yasuo for the most part.

>AD junglers have it especially bad
>they can use AA while AP still have to mostly use spells
nigro

You need to be over 18 to post on Veeky Forums. Do your parents know you're in here?

It WAS the best one untill it had the AP nerfed, the effect nerfed and MS nerfed IMO. Because Cinderhulk is so mediocre every tank with AP ratios just used Echoes.
Also, I miss old Devourer/want Bloodrazor be be magic damage at the very least.

Nice projecting. But I don't play AD junglers, yet simply looking at the lackluster numbers combined with lack of utility makes it one of the worst AD items in general, not "somewhat worse".

This is just flat wrong.

The jungle items are incredibly stat/gold efficient.
The only downside to the jungle items is that they are not item-slot efficient, due to having less stats than their more expensive non-jungle counterparts, but that will really only have an effect at 45mins, at which you'd probably sell your jungle item anyway.

Again. There is a reason why mostly every jungle champion chooses to complete their jungle item before anything else.
Stop spreading misinformation.

Your mum does I was just over m80.

Posting this here too

Little meat, messy and a load of gristle.

>too much effort
what are you a pansy
>not a lot of meat
maybe you went to a shit rib place

And fairly so, AD is the strongest of all stats on junglers. It's still not the worst jungle item even.

Oh, so you're our neighbours' kid she was just babysitting? I guess I'll have to call your parents.

obviously

items -> faster clear, can fight more, can kill more, can push more, can take objectives faster

>Xth for Garen > Darius

Low energy retort tbqh.

Maybe. Think I'd rather have a steak next time really.

Your "retort" didn't deserve much more effort tbqh.

95% of the anons in this general aren't even above D4
What's the point talking to you, low elo scum.

Is getting keys just random chance?

>star guardian jinx is a fucking legendary
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

>t. dynacuck who just got to diamond

how does it feel to be a lonely loser whose entire self esteem depends on his ranking on a chinese owned videogame?

Garen can't recover 40% of his health every 3 seconds mid combat, not can he ult 5 different people for 1200 true damage.

ERP

spotted the shitter LUL

yes the more you get lower the chance of getting them
the chance you get them is reset every month

At least it isn't locked behind their fucking jewtech crafting.

>tfw soulstealer Vayne never ever because I'm not spending a gorillion dollars on chests

What is this dynamic queue people keep spouting about? Is that the fill roll or queuing with people?

Which ehchantment is worse than Warrior, enlighten me.

Yes and it also comes with no fucking utility other than the jungle regen, made specifically so the item is mandatory. And if you dare sell it late, then you are left without a combat useable Smite.

If the items were as good as you make them out to be just because they are efficient, the best junglers in the game wouldn't mostly the the ones who doesn't need any items to jungle/do their job in the (1st WR jungler at the moment is Fiddle for instance, the one who never ever cared about jungle items, meanwhile 4th is for Shaco who doesn't jungle in the traditional sense) other than Jax!

Isn't it up to 30% of his missing HP per swing for Noxus Axeman tho?

>erping with people below diamond

disgusting

It's 36% of missing hp, multiplied by 1.33 due to mastery and spirit visage.

95% of the anons in this general aren't even above korean challenger
What's the point talking to you, low elo scum.

Weird, i got nothing for a week and i got two just today

Last time I had to top I played Justice Man, roleplayed as him the entire game in all chat the enemy Shen was pretty upset for some reason.

The AS one. Arguably the tank one too. Any champ that uses these would prefer to have AD ratios and be able to build warrior, except kog.

>riot design game with 3 poligons so people with toasters can play the game
>riot "special" sites like the star guardian are so heavy and poor optimized coded that said toaster people cant get em to work.
potery

Nice meme I'm d1 75 lp and will probably make it to master before nov.11
All in solo q pref. Main shaco/vayne

Nice projection. You can be good and not giving a shit. Git gud champ.

VA-11 Hall-A was a fun game

>he is in denial

>roleplayed as him the entire game in all chat
How many diapers did you shit in?

>Basing item effectiveness off of champion winrate
>basing anything off of champion winrate

alright this isn't an argument worth having with someone who legitimately believes that, nevermind.
Nope. Not doing it. You win or whatever.
Good luck with whatever you want to build.

I didnt know this was a thing. What happens when someone wins?

My sides

I didn't know that abomination existed until a week ago so none.

Winner gets a little crown.

>fiddlesticks is the best jungler because he has the highest win rate
you can't actually believe shit like this. Not to mention fiddle cares a lot about jungle items, his win rate dropped 5% when they switched to the sheen based AP jungle item.

That simply is not true. Almost every AA based attacker is going to pick AS.

Not that this talk matter anyway, jungle items worked pretty well last season, when jungle income wasn't raped while they upped lane gold.

It was a pain i nthe ass to be here during that time "OMG ADC CHANGES ITEMS OMG" "But what about RIOT taking away the 10 gold per camp Jungle items had and only increasing big camp bounty by 10?" "STFU JUNGLER YI OP SHYV OP UDYR OP!"

The site wasn't just garbage for everyone? Felt like I was going on some flash filled site from the 00's.

Should I autistically main Orianna?

it should have been : Jinx, Taric, Lissandra and Vi

"WR's don't matter" is a fuckign great excuse.
Guess Skarner's 70% WR meant he was balanced because "WR's don't matter"?

I only used them as a proxy anyway to show off that the most effective champs are item independant ones, much like Season 2.
If you could gank while having minimal income and item dependance back then you were good. This has been the meta ever since Devourer was nerfed, expunging all carries not named Kog'Maw from the jungle.

And pretty much all those AA based attackers would prefer to have good AD ratios and get to build warrior, because warrior is better in the jungle. No AD jungler would prefer to have on hits and build the AS item, or build the tank item because they're shit.

>"good job guys"
>gamurgrl(Soraka): "guys AND girls :)"

Having a 70% win rate didn't make skarner over powered though, he was over powered and just 1 part of that was having a 70% win rate. You can't say just because something has a higher win rate it's better than something else, because it's not the only factor. Fiddle is not one of the best junglers, not even close.

>lissandra in an abomination
hah

elophant.com/league-of-legends/items/win-rate
Does Mejais having a 60% winrate mean it's OP?

Fuck, you >muh winrate spouters are idiots.

>tfw tried to open the site on my old work pc salvaged from the trash, ran on windows xp with 512 MB RAM (which I upgraded to 2GB) and had not been touched since 2008
>mint literally rebooted because of the CPU usage

They get a pretty crown over their champion

>liking 3DPD
Ew

Is it weird that I want to cum on SG Jinx' midriff?

Yeah

What, you rather have Lulu have a shitty skin or any of these champs you listed have a shitty skin?

>no tits
>no ass
Literally worst girl

What REALLY should've happened:

>Ahri
>Quinn
>Sejuani (we don't have a jungler really)
>Akali

Any of those
Trash the stupid Sashimi Akali skin, give to Jax for PIZZA the champ instead.

Give the arcade skin to a fem-yordle to counter Final Boss Veigar while Ahri gets Super Guardian.

why do people think semen on other people is sexy?

that's fucking disgusting and literally the worst part of sex

Lulu is always shitty, you can't blame the skin for it

Because they know a shit-ton of people will buy it regardless, might as well up the price.

The problem is that the skin line just isn't suited for yordles period, only humans really.

I know, she needs a VU.
Yes, I'm aware that yordles are disgusting piece of shit midgets but I can't just say that because I main her.

Yasuo vs Riven
Yasuo vs Zed
Riven vs Renekton
Riven vs Zed

Intense matchups and fun aswell.

you can say that because you main her so you know best

you guys realize the yordle skins are the most popular right
this skinline is for girls and girls love magical girls and yordles so its only natural to combine them

the only way they could've baited females harder was by giving the janna skin to nami instead

I don't think it's "unsuited" for yordles. Yordles are small and they're pretty much children adult midgets like Annie who just happen to be blue and purple because Riot has shit taste. Guess what magical girls often end up being: children? No, the issue here is that yordles are shit in general.

You are both right, and I am not claiming these champs are OP (go on champ GG and compare playrate to Mejai buildrate tho, you fucking cunt). They are sucsessfull tho, which is my point. OP champs are not the ones who are winning now, it's the ones who are item independant because Jungle is a bad place to itemize this season.

That's the very reason I used WR as an arguemnt, to deomnstrate the trend. If I hadn't mentioned "muh WRs!" people would go "citation needed" and "making stuff up".

kys pedo weeb

>stupid whore janna gets a skin instead of nami
bullshit

post experience changers