My God this car looks terrible

My God this car looks terrible

What the fuck is Subaru doing?

They better work some magic to make the STI look good and give us a power bump that is greater than 2hp

Other urls found in this thread:

kbb.com/subaru/legacy/2007/.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who would get this over a civic or a Mazda 3?

looks like a corolla and a mazda 6 fucked

And the rear end is atrocious

Boring shitbox is boring and also a shitbox. News at 11

>those useless lines to make the car appear more vibrant or whatever the fuck
it looks like some toyota sedan for south east asian market

I hope thats not the fucking WRX model

hahaha look, they're trying to make it look like the lancer from fucking 2007 omg

It could be much worse though

am i the only one thinks that it looks like a hyundai ? specially the headlights

Thats WAY better m8

Subaru used to be those weird guys. The guys who made strange, often ugly vehicles, that had a lot of charm and stood out from the competition.

Now they're just Toyota with AWD.

It looks decent seen from a natural point of view

looks like shit m8, the same way impreza does

I just want hatchback STI back ;_; not a silly awd camry thing with a STI badge and spoiler

those who put safety and dependable AWD system before style and approval from online car critics

they stole 'design language' from every other japanese manufacturer.

all they're missing are the nissan chrome tubes around the grill

Why is this allowed.

>What the fuck is Subaru doing?

what have they ever done good? Boxer engine design pools oil in one corner of the valve covers, blows headgaskets, wastes ringlands, etc. one of the worst Japanese passenger car makers along with Suzuki and Isuzu

granted the BR-Z and GC8 look good and i will give it to them that they make good AWD but good grief is the Boxer engine ever shitty

you do realize you're repeating 15 year old memes, right

like, the ej's haven't had real head gasket issues since the 255

it's akin to saying that all fords will have exploding tires and kill you because of what happened to explorer firestones

do you have any opinions that aren't based solely on memes?

i see a little bit of bmw e92, some genesis coupe, and mazda 6 in there

the sedan drives and feels better than the hatchback

shame they don't have at least a wagon version

at work ive seen 5-10 year old Legacy leaking oil from the headgaskets, im not spouting memes. ive been a mechanic long enough to know Boxer engines are a garbage design right next to Fords 2-piece spark plugs

Subaru used to slap sticks and turbos on everything. They are so plain and regimented now. I would have really liked a legacy h6 wagon manual to return but tough shit for me.

Do you have any proof or just talk?

He thinks his anecdotal evidence means something. Meanwhile, in real life: kbb.com/subaru/legacy/2007/.

And I don't even own a Subaru, much less a Legacy.

He's a scrub on the internet with an opinion. His opinion has just enough value to get roasted by other internet posters and not ignored completely.

I wouldn't say it looks terrible, just bland. They lost the sporty design they once had
AWD is about the only thing the base model has going for it over the competition too.

>AWD is about the only thing the base model has going for it over the competition too.

Even this is losing novelty as a lot of competitors now offer some sort of awd option on cars. I understand the Subaru awd vs hybrid awd is a huge difference but normies don't get this.

I love my outback with open differential in the front and limited slip in the back. Just eats snow. Tried a Toyota matrix awd and it was miles different.

You people are so erong. He's a MECHANIC. I trust him more than you busrider no cars
Boxer engines are trash
Especially the one they put in gt86

I miss the old Subie
Ugly but bold Subie
Wheels painted gold Subie
Turbo flat-4 Subie

I hate the new Subie
the bland news Subie
Corolla #2 Subie
Lesbian tools Subie

I miss the bae Subie
back in the day Subie
Colin McRae Subie
the Loyale Grey Subie

Are you all implying base Imprezas ever looked like anything other than econoboxes?

Baby got fat.
Jesus. I thought it was a Legacy at first.

>colin mcrae is dead
Fuq

So is Richard Burns. Fun Subaru died along with McRae in 2007.

>from 22b my favorite AWD rally car
>to this
Fuck this earth is gay as
kill it before it breeds suv's

I just want another coupe sti. Is that so wrong?

The fuck?

It looks fine you miserable attention whore.

Yes because neo subiroo sucks

How do you know he's not a busrider who just says he's a mechanic to make you believe him? He's provided the same amount of proof for that as he has his claims.

>new impreza comes out
>everyone hates it
>meanwhile, the next oldest one soars in popularity
>eventually it comes around and the hated ones become loved and the next new one will be hated as well
Happens every time. Bugeye came out, everyone hated it. Blobeye came out, everyone hated it and started loving the GC. Hawkeye came out, everyone hated it and started loving the bugeye. GR came out, everyone hated it and started loving the blobeye. The 15+ comes out, everyone hates it and starts loving the hawkeye.

I guaran-fucking-tee you that after the next one, it's the GR's turn to stop being hated and become loved, then the next next one the 15+ will be beloved as well.

This shit is getting old, everyone just loves to hate on the underdog so the WRX and by extension, the Impreza will be doomed to repeat this cycle for all eternity. When the GR came out all the same shit was said about it as was the 15+ 2 years ago. (it's fat, looks like a toyota, shit interior, etc) and that's all but forgotten by now.

It looks pretty good I think. It as some swoopy side lines but I actually think they give it some definition. The fascias are still pretty conservative too and I like that. The Civic beats it out in styling, except for it's horrible ass end but the Impreza is also a lot more solidly built, has a better interior and is AWD. I'm really considering one as my next car.

At that time I'd like to meet McRae
See I own a Subie
A GC8 Subie
But now I look and look around and there no real Subie

I miss the old Subie
Ugly but bold Subie
It's hard to love Subie
Please go back Subie
Cause I love you like Kanye loves Kanye

Looks better than the current one desu. It's still ugly, but better.

Wtf is that a camry?

Nice Mazda6Rolla

when has subaru ever not designed a car for 25-30 year old white dudes

nothing out of the ordinary here

>yfw thats the current gen legacy

>tfw it's bigger than my 2nd gen legacy
I would get it over a civic, the new civic is 2big and fugly, and the turbo isn't available with a manual for some retarded reason.

kek, I'm so grateful I bought the previous gen

looks like a squarer mazda3.

what year is best impreza? i want to buy a used impreza simple enough to fix myself. pls help

Can you into Boxer engines? If yes, then pretty much all of them minus headgasket issue years (early 00's). If you can't into boxer, you don't into impreza. The rest just depends on budget.

By Impreza do you mean an NA one or are you referring to a WRX?

the pretzel kind