How rich is this guy?

How rich is this guy?
Holy fuck his fleet is literally pic related, he just got the Ford GT confirmed too

675LT spyder (on order)
Aston GT8 (on order)
AMG GT-R (on order)
Cayman GT4
FF
Classic Mini
Focus RS
Ford GT (on order)

Daddy funded most likely.

I doubt that a YouTube channel with less than a million subs will pay bank

Its insane dude, im not jelly or anything im just sorta baffled.

If you go to his website which people always direct to when you ask how the fuck he affords it, its literally:

>I had an IT shop when I was younger
>Then I bought an Audi R8
>then I invested
>Now I can afford 7 supercars

Ya I've been doing some investing as well. If you got a lot of money to begin with you can make some serious cash.

Yeah I just dont buy the whole "he just invested right" how did he have money to open a shop?

Have not seen a more punchable face

Daddy sponsored
Or it was super cheap and it took off

>fake enthusiasts that just buy a ton of super cars

He doesn't call himself enthusiast but collector

I hope he dies.

u wot

Who the fuck is he?

Literally who

The only cool cars he owns is the ferrari clownshoe and the ford gt

A rich YouiTuber who makes a video on "What car do I buy next?" every 5 videos.

The GT4 is cool too.

Between having some money in the first place and investments, there's a point you get to with money where if you play your cards right it becomes exponential in a way.

For example, 3 years ago I was piss poor, working at a gun shop, but saving almost every cent I had or investing. Last year I broke six-figures, and if things go nearly as well as last year in terms of fisical growth I might break $200k in a few years.

Usually when people "Invest" they're not doing it themselves, they have someone they pay to do it for them.

Source - I had a financial adviser at age 20 who told me what to do with my money.

That's what investing is for the most part. Even Wall Street big wigs pay other people to manage their money for them.

Is that shmee?

His dad's a billionaire I hear.

Also he's a business owner

Probably like Rob "the overcompensating" Dahm.
Drug dealer.