Destiny gen /dg/

>>>NEWS>>THREAD STUFF

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Xn51D1ixIzs
youtu.be/vrsKPK90DGE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There's already a thread up

What the fuck is this "anomaly scan patrol" at the gjallalrheailwol quest? I'm running around completely clueless.

Patrol mission where you go somewhere and scan something with your Ghost. Just gotta wait until one pops up

Where do I use Siva Intel Relays?

Christ, the Ophidian Aspect is the most OP exotic. Not only do they get quickdraw, but they also get increaed reload speed?

Hey lads, a mate of mine couldn't pre-order ROI (on Xbone) and we both assumed it'd just sort itself out when the game was out but he still can't buy it.

Anyone know what this is about? He's the mate I tend to play Destiny with so if there's some known fix I can tell him about I'd really appreciate it. The Strike Team's not the same without my bro.

>saved up 150 legendary marks for the Havoc Pigeon sidearm
>RoI comes out
Should i keep saving them for some tasty new weapon?

yes
browse the vendors and purchase a Primary you like

i put in a siva offering and then it just locked me up there immediately and let the blueberries actually participate... wtf?

Alright so since my accounts suspended for posting puffy nipples in the chat I had to start a secondary account. Anyone want to do refer a friend with me?

no one cares

He probably didnt buy taken king on that account. I had to sign in as my brother (who bought ttk) to buy it

Same here

Anyone else got a quest icon above the Tower but nothing to do when in there?

Where do I get more SIVA offerings?

>legendary engrams have been stealth capped by bungie

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA the tears on reddit are delicious

theyre all mad they wasted so long hoarding them but they dont realise bungie dont want their raid to be beaten so easy so now theyre salty because theyve been stopped

LMAO engrams hoarders btfo

you had like 2 or 3 people offer in the previous thread, now fuck off faggot, your ebin trolling is tiresome.

Uh lads?
youtu.be/Xn51D1ixIzs

Not really, I'm enjoying all my new exotics regardless of light level.

Guys...I've been listening to The Iron Tomb BGM yell SIVA in my ears for like 8 hours now. Please send help.

Neat.

>stealth capped
uhh..?

What are the must get vendor weapons? Thinking of getting the NM handcannon

Got this and a Not Like the Others with crowd control and reactive reload. I just need a pair of scout rifle glubs to consistently activate both at the same time now.

He's low level

DO shotgun

If you preordered RoI and got the Gjallar Horn, you can claim it as many times as you like from the sparrow kiosk and dismantle each one for a horn relay.

Stock up for next SRL when new horns likely come out.

is there a way to get the old blue horns anymore?

Not that I know of, so you would have had to hang on to some old ones. I think you get a random legendary horn from a horn kit though.

>That Vanguard Auto rifle

It's a legendary Monte Carlo.
Nice.

>That FWC Sidearm

This is too good to be sold.

Haven't played or followed anything Destiny related since like November last year. Know virtually nothing about Rise of Iron. Considering getting it and getting back into the game. How lost am I going to be?

This guy knows what's up. Never thought I'd see the day my PvE God teir roll Conspiracy theory would meet it's match.

Shaxx's weekly is easy as fuck. Do it for free shit

Very

Shit. Anyone willing to be so kind as to catch me up on important stuff?

Where are the assassination patrols. I've spawned in and out at least 10 times and traveled from spawn to Giants husk. To archons forge to all the way back to rocket yard and the divide. Each time. gather materials or kill enemies to 100%. No fucking vip.

Am I missing something or terribly unlucky?

Everyone is lost right now

unlucky, assassination was the one that i had to orbit 5 times for too.

Nah, I'm just fucking with you. Given you played Taken King into November the only real big thing that happened was stopping Malok and the return of the Prison of Elders

nth for never leave your friends behind

Unless your friends are my enemies

In which case, drift tight Dreger biker

>using the vendor roll
But in all seriousness, its the matador64 through and through. Combine that with Thunderstrike and well.

And apparently the Scout is a mini-MIDA. Wanna take bets on what's gonna get nerf'd first?

You get a high value target to kill. Nothing new

how'd i do?

range finder

perfect balance
hand laid stock
smallbore

spray n play

Oh sweet, any big changes e.g; mechanic, loot or levelling wise I should know about?

the exotic khvostov is garbage. even with the doctrine archetype it just doesnt down quick enough, not enough damage per shot.

sparrow horns!

ugh. Nothing like flying in and it 15 times now.

ya don't say

wat?

Quick question while im pinned down by enemy fire

Is something wrong with the Splicers head hitbox? im mising a lot more headshots than i should

Why no ghost up here with wolf tho

Do I get anything for escaping the explosion while holding the axe?

Where do you get the khvosthov parts even? I'm full on pages since everything drops them, but no idea on parts.

You too, huh? Dunno what it is but the hitboxes seem smaller or bugged.

I know I should have expected it, but Supremecy is literally shotguns: the game mode.

there is 100% no doubt there is some fuckery with their headboxes

you'd be able to snap anything with a 2.0 flat zoom SR
either splicers are fugged or they stealth nerfed SR magnetism or assist by a large margin

i back tracked all the way to where you initially start the game and you'll eventually see a little triangle and you follow it and it leads you to the part.

for the others follow the path for the sepiks strike and you'll find them along the way.

I think they may have some kind of siva armor. after placing one "headshot" on them the second one always connects.

>that final gjally mission

besides being sweet as fuck and ezpz with zhalo, I think I found the new "we've woken the hive" for grimoire farming and etc.

I think the Splicer Vandals are "Immune" to headshot damage unless it either it a one hit kill or the damage would kill it anyways

So I'm on the "Investigate the anomally" step of the gally quest and i got blowed up in the anomally room, now the door you have to use a splicer key on just says "Terminal rebooting"

Do I need to go to orbit and start over...?

I see

I'll try to keep it in mind, going for bodyshots might be faster until i get used to it

Battle's going well by the way!

wait im sorry. the schematic is where you start the game. i mean where you fight that one fallen guy that comes out of the hole. you back track and eventually you hit a dead end and the part is there.

hm think I can do heroics at 340?

I love you

youtu.be/vrsKPK90DGE

blues peak at 340 light?

having trouble getting past 345 cause the legendary engrams aren't dropping any higher than i am now.

also been using 3oC all day and haven't gotten an exotic ;/

seriously, I put my hand cannon up to its face and did normal damage until its health was so low a body shot would kill it. When it was that low it started getting crits

You should be able to.

ARC BRUN
ZALHO

I HAVE A 347 BLUE CHEST
MAYBE 350

has anyone opened their Days of Iron Arms package yet>?

Yeah why?

did you get exactly what was seen in the preview?

>"The splicers work is comparable to that of a mad scientist"

>"Or a Warlock"

Fuck you Ghost

finally got a legendary above 350

they really mean it when they say the light levels slower

Yeah 3 sets of arms, 1 for each class.

noh
the rolls. what'd you get?

Oh, the hunter ones I got were 34 discipline and strength and could be upgraded with perks to 51. Plus it's only 340 so by 385 they'll probably go pretty high.

g-horn, thorn and khvostov

whats the fourth exotic quest?

YOUR KIND WILL BE GASSED ALONG WITH THE GYPSIES AND KIKES IN THE NEXT REICH

WARLOCK GENOCIDE SOON

probably the siva pulse with the head-seeking mites

How do you start the thorn quest?

Anyone figured out how to get the Metal and Flesh quest for the record book?

Is thorn available?

anybody else massively disappointed?
I knew it wasn't going to be taken king tier but this was still only slightly better than the year 1 dlc, only the first and last story missions were any good and after that it's just patrols

Raid exotic

>mfw my own ghost insults me to my face

>tfw saladman calls you White Wolf if you wear chatterwhite next to him

I'm Jerald of Ribertia.

>only slightly better than the year 1 dlc
That was the point

"Thanks.... y'know, for being my gaurdian"

;_;

>thanks for being my guardian

STOP

its from Shiro apparently, but idk how its triggered

Go back to where you were first raised form the dead

>still underlevelled for heroic playlist

>mfw it works

Makes me wonder if they'll patch this and take away the horn I just made legendary.

>massively disappointed?
I will be if they don't bring the Raids up after this

Blunder of the century