/eog/ Etrian Odyssey General

>EO Guides, References, Music, Art Books, etc.
pastebin.com/6cmH2LjS
>EO V Information
sq-atlus.jp/sq5/

>EO V Skill Simulator
waifusims.com/EOV/skillSim.html
jii.moe/EkvsTrdY-.html# (Class Skills)
jii.moe/VyvBiy6dW.html# (Race Skills)

>EO V item and quest translation list
pastebin.com/c4uzKptj (embed) (Item list)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Oz2FGmL0QpE2-Qkb8zz-t_MP_WEpDo6gzlA29-wJIDw/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0 (Quest list)
pastebin.com/8sJhutN7 (embed) (Conditional drops)

>EO V color editor.
edit.s2.xrea.com/sq5/
>EO V VA list
pastebin.com/gM4KaYjs

>EO V Game & DLC.cia link
mega.nz/#F!XkJiHBIb!vzL2CLjZZVA-yAGS7UZgdA

Previous dead thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vuKJAXqau7Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Die for Me!

I'm beginning to accept this.

1st chop

yes alice

>page 10 again.

Shitposters literally killed this thread.

Thanks you and fuck you OP

You're welcome user. :^)

I made a thread in /v/ about it when there was no general up, but I'm having trouble beating the boiling lizard. I get that there's a scale in the middle of the room, but how do you get there without running into the lizard? Is there a secret path to the back?

I also feel like I'm beaten down too quickly by the random encounters while collecting ice stakes for me to take on the lizard on even grounds.

My team is:
Fortress/Dancer - Nightseeker/Arcanist
Arcanist/Medic - Sniper/Arcanist - Runemaster

A lot of Arcanist stuff, but them buffs to binds and statuses.

Look at the scales on the left. Remember that going between two scales is impossible, and one is fine. There should be a very specific path you can take so that you inch your way across the left side and break all the scales until the big one is accessible. You will have to leave the room and come back a couple times. Then you just run in a circle so that you're at the scale and he's behind you.

>/eog/

Let the shitstorm revitalize us.

Finally beat him. Thanks.

What come before life ?

Nothingness.

Whoa spoilers

"evil president" is about as much of a spoiler as "game has dragons".

whoa spoilers

2nd chop

why so dead guys

you didn't buy teach's game

but i bought mystery dungeon at full price

Did you buy the rest of the series full price?

only 4 and untold 2

Well there's your problem user. You doomed us all.

sorry teach

ded

Dragons aren't evil, they're just the pinnacle of evolution on a physical scale. The humanoid races only beat them time and again through the effective use of technology and a level of team synergy that can only be utilized by creatures with heavy weaknesses to overcome.

Also anyone who's played 2020 should have seen that kind of twist coming. I haven't until now, but I still expected something to happen with their obvious shadiness early in the game.

Also it's kind of sad that EO is so dead now we're reduced to discussing 7th Dragon just to keep the threads alive. Are we finally done with adventuring in the labyrinth?

>eou bf20

Well to be fair it was already dying. The shitposting merely sped up the process..

FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH
I FUCKING TRUSTED YOU
EVEN AIRY WASN'T THIS BAD FUCK YOU

Airy was cute most of the time and had some panty shots on the pause menu, of course she wasn't as bad.

I have a hankering for some more Etrian Odyssey after not playing for so long. Should I play 3, 4 or U2?

>I FUCKING TRUSTED YOU
But why?
It was pretty obvious early on that her objectives didn't quite line up with yours. Regardless, she wasn't that terrible, she loved humans and was just following the natural progression of the universe.

>she wasn't that terrible
But user she killed that loli I got to rub cunnies with

Give up. This general is over.

It's not her fault loli was a genetic defect

But she was the second-to-last person on Earth to die, right before that one faggot who sold you out for dragon dick

he was way cuter than mio
and now he's been retconned from existence itself

Nah fuck that edgy dragonfucker
I loved how he got BTFO so hard he got erased from existence

Wouldn't you think that EOV would generate more discussion?

Or was it shitposting about V that killed the general?

More like pirates ruining and spoiling with postgame contents and also which classes are letdown etc. That's what you get for having the cia easily accessible.

I've been tempted to run the cia but it just wouldn't be the same since I can't read a word of moon. It's probably the only 3DS game I'm hyped for besides Pokemon

see ya in /eov/ lads

There's a thread? Link pls.

EO3:U when!?

Die general, you don't belong in this site!

You have no power here!

Perhaps the same could be said of all shitposters.
Not really, it's their den.

EO3:Ultimax when

Persona is the future of Etrian Odyssey.

Or is EO the future of Persona?

>EOV was basically just a rehashed EOIV
it's already starting

3rd chop

90% of Atlus games are a rehash of another game.

let the doggy die

No. I'm going to violate the doggy.

Oh shit, I kinda completely forgot that EOV came out already probably because it's on 3DS
How's the game, guys? Was there any hidden classes? Can I pirate FM Sound DLC?

Ok
No
Yes

Reminder that Medigirl is androgynous enough that you can pretend she's a boy

>Having boys in your team

Reminder that Chloe >>>>>>>>>>>>> Ricky

Rosa > all

People don't need to be reminded about common knowledge.

Chloe=Chloe

What the fuck is this shit?

remove salad

No one told me the salads respawn instantly!

this dish makes me feel uncomfortable

>/eog/ again
He's going to stop one day. One day.

you gotta do it sneaky. circle round back and go for the jugular.
a preemptive on iwarnaoloneloelpoelnelope means none of the FOEs aggro on you.

:^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^):^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^):^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^):^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^):^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^):^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^):^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^):^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^):^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^):^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^):^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^):^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^):^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^):^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^)

That's a rule-breaking post. Thanks.

best extinct species

atlus can't keep getting away with this

>this general
youtu.be/vuKJAXqau7Y

>Not
>Using
>A
>Lands
>knecht

To be honest, there was like a week and a half of nothing but imageposting to kill the generals

I think the shitposting helps keep the thread alive. I mean, to be fair, there isn't much else to discuss about EO until more information about V comes out/they finally tell us they're going to localize it. Once EOV comes out in the states, EOG will come back to life. And then come back to life a year later when Europe finally gets it

kek'd

>fatlus
>already got the cash cow that is P5
>going to bother with a niche series

Haha, good one, user.

if a thread's survival depends on shitposting, then it may as well just die and stay dead. Stop kicking this dead thread. It's over.

Eve online general is doing just fine.

we've been over this user. every EO game makes it way to the west. They'll localize it because there are enough fags willing to buy it. And they know that.
>muh atlus

Might take a year or two though. They can't even be assed to patch untranslated dialogue in SMT4A because P5 is coming up.

>tfw no one to trade my Ricky with

fucking trade evolutions

Not just that, but she also makes you fight 2nd and 3rd best girls and then kills them. You could argue that it had to happen in order to kill her, but that didn't make me any less pissed. And to top it all off they don't come back like most of the other cast.

I rather threads die than encourage shitposting.