Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qsoWChXebqA
youtube.com/watch?v=ncLjamS6lpo
youtube.com/watch?v=_EimB5DG9AU
youtube.com/watch?v=SaOkoZjA5XM
youtube.com/watch?v=vpV3xYGqh9k&app=desktop
twitter.com/AnonBabble

forgot to say >design that looks like it was drawn by a 7 year old

why is it a good idea to take a military vehicle and turn it into a luxury car?

>niggerized pickup truck
>fwd based cuckover
AMERICAN SUV

>can't adjust camber or caster
>implying that's a bad thing

>cramped
for you, fatass
>tasteless interior
says you
>slower acceleration than a Range Rover with a smaller engine
>lolcantturn
at least it doesn't get stuck on wet grass

triggered bongistani detected

>triggered bong tries to shit on G-wagen and the rest of Europe
>he ends up complimenting it in his attempt to discredit it
You can't make this shit up

Can you go offroading in these? I feel like it's a wolf in sheep's clothing

yes, you definitely can, its got beefy suspension and good clearance.

how is it in sheep's clothing?
they're a wolf inside and out imo

That's not an SUV it's a fucking offroader. It's nothing like the X6 or Q7, which are SUVs.

Range Rover? Land Cruiser?

>SUVs aren't offroaders
wew, this goes to show how much the term has been perverted

its a sheep in wolves clothing now, was a wolf back in the day.

aimed at rich fucks now, not the military/offroad anymore.

The military version is still made, m8. And it's still a capable offroader, the thing is most of the rich fucks who buy it use it as a pavement queen. Still comes with 3 diff locks, the same chassis from back in the day, plus a lot of goodies. The only thing is that it's not as spartan inside as it used to be, and some mechanical devices are now activated via switches.

Plus it's body on frame

>>can't adjust camber or caster
Is this going to be a new meme?

Completely irrelevant.

Spotted the pavement warrior
good, no stancefaggotry

>g-wagon
stance fags should be gassed

why would you want to the car isn't meant to be a shitbox.
>tasteless interior
oh sorry is their not enough plastic
>slower acceleration than a range rover
its a luxury daily not a fucking gt car get over it
>lolcan'tturn
>implying any g-wagon owner would track their car. turning is okay for daily use.

It's not. By most objective metrics the Range Rover is better. G-wagons are just a status symbol.

>Toyota 80 Series
>Can literally survive a nuclear bomb strike
Yeah man Euro cars really are rubbish

>actually defending this
it's fine
it's alright
but on a $130k vehicle it's disgraceful
why are interiors so far behind everything else

>By most objective metrics the Range Rover is better.
t. damage controlling britcuck
youtube.com/watch?v=qsoWChXebqA

What did he mean by this?

His camber and caster remark is a compliment because the truck is so well built it doesn't need to adjust them.

You know the purpose of SUV is to off road right?

It's just NORMIES who'v ruined the idea of offroad, for comfort.

Look at the evolution in idk a CRV, went from 9 inches ground clearance, pretty high up intake, diff with highe breathers, high hp to weight.

To, pig fat, AWD doesn't work, don't go over bumps to fast or the bumper will scratch.

And CRV was/is an economy Crossover as an alternative to the MURICAN truck based shit.

You don't have to call yourself out.

This looks proper retro not like that tupperware container FJ Toyota. This is something a man would drive not a metrosexual hipster

daily reminder toyota is king of luxury suv offroaders

>CRV, went from 9 inches ground clearance
I highly doubt it was ever that much. No CR-V or RAV-4 I've been parked next to came close to the ground clearance of my car.

Only now that the 2016s have come out, before that was the Pajero. LCs are cool, though.

One day, you'll really learn about off-road driving.

Oh fucking jesus I knew this thread was a setup for toyotaspam holy fucking hell.

Fuck a Toyota though nigger, seriously Mercedes Benz G wagon vs a fucking god damned toyota. When people have money and arent poor niggers guess which one they'll get?

>waves offroad dick
>doesnt even have headlight washers
Look at this fake poser faggot shit lol hahaha

Personally think it looks cool as fuck

>>can't adjust camber or caster
because adjustable suspensions are weak as shit and mercedes has perfected suspension on g class so much that not even a bomb will fuck up camber
>>slower acceleration than a Range Rover with a smaller engine
tough chassis is heavy

g class are durable and reliable suvs, not something you take to the track
and even if you feel taking it to the track there are lots of gaudy tuners like brabus and shit

>When people have money and arent poor niggers guess which one they'll get?
the superior vehicle?

>....b-b-b-bbut muh weak frame thin glass and sheetmetal cheap nip shit toyota that i drive to the mall...

>that tupperware container FJ Toyota
AHAHAHAH

not the fj200

>because adjustable suspensions are weak as shit
Stop.
>mercedes has perfected suspension on g class so much that not even a bomb will fuck up camber
Alternatively, camber has never been adjustable with a solid axle.

Because that doesn't exist.

Correct. OBVIOUSLY non-poverty tier niggers buy the G wagon. Do you think world leaders are going to roll up to their international forign policy summits in a fucking toyota tin can? Are you gonna tell the people at the country club "Oh yeah, just picked up my new Toyota today let me tell you all about it" lmao

According to edmonds, a 99 jeep cherokee has the same ground clearnace as a 99 honda CRV. 8.1 inches.

Btw this is minimum clearance. Cherokee probably has more over all clearance and also has less sensitive parts under there.

>toyota
>luxury
that would be lexus, nigger
also
>offroad
>IFS
thanks but no thanks

No thanks, I'll leave the cheap shit for the terrorists to get mangled in over a small ied thx

>Do you think world leaders are going to roll up to their international forign policy summits in a fucking toyota tin can?
yes. i live in the uae, all the oil tycoons parade around in landcruisers. only their wannabe swaggot children drive gaudy shit like the g-wagon.
stay mad poser poorfag

*J200, fuck your autism

>in the uae
Terrorist Sandniggers have no taste though, they're literally desert monkeys that found a tourists wallet.

and control the entire world because of oil :^)
stay mad wannabe poser poorfag

Why have LCs been uglier than Hiluxes like forever? I mean the Hilux even looks kinda cool
Posting a 2012 because it looks better than the following one

>implying the sheiks don't parade in their G-wagens all the time
they love the stuff, pretty sure there's no country where they're more popular than in UAE

>that front fascia
>that tiny bed
shit looks like it's marketed for SEA

UAE only controls countries that need oil. So if Eurotards upset Putin and he cuts off their oil then Eurofaggots need UAE oil.

Based countries like the US import oil from Canada or drill their own. Unlike Europussies.

Eurovaginas just can't compete. They'll all be speaking arabic soon enough so it doesn't matter. Poor, poor Eurocuckolds.

I dont think those sandniggers have any clout. They're not making foreign policy, they're just being sandniggers drinking coke and sand-drifting until arms and legs are flying out of their shit incompetent camry like so
>youtube.com/watch?v=ncLjamS6lpo
youtube.com/watch?v=ncLjamS6lpo
Notice the high proportion of toyota turdcarts losing control with their shitty and downright fatal chassis dynamics

It's a prettier front fascia desu. Tundra/Sequoia is pretty too, only the Land Cruisers look disproportionate for some reason. I think it's an attempt to make them luxurious with the elongated headlights. Like a perverted version of pic related. For the record, I prefer the closed beam (USA spec) version of the W116.

>what is Scotland
>what is Norway
>what is USA being the top oil consumer in the world
>what is USA buying oil from ISIS

>Solid front and rear axles
FUCK YES.

FINALLY a real farkin ute

That is fucking literally a soft roader that costs a shit ton of money with a bucket of dirty water thrown at it.

>WOW LOOK AT THIS FLEX
Its going DOWN hill faggot, I could get my grandmas corolla down there too.

>ute
Bruh

>patrol shilling defense force

nah mate, I dont care if its patrol, jeep or landcuriser they are all awesome.

Stop trying to be australian, cunt, or I'll let the roos loose on you so they can glass you for good

FULLY SIK M9 FARKEN

>sand niggers flood market with oil
>american stock market eats shit and countless baby boomers lose their retirement monies
lol

>Eurofaggots
>Europussies
>Eurovaginas
>Eurocuckolds
awful lot of compensating in that post user :^)

You forgot Eurotards. The guy is a nutcase lel. Probably self-hating white.

oil is already at like $50 a barrel

lol and the DOW is still sitting at 18000

you guys don't know shit

More like a sheep in wolf's clothing.

more like one of the best off-roading platforms ever built

it has more kit than 90% of the purpose built rockcrawlers

They are literally just there for rich people to drive to wal mart.

>b-b--b-b-b-bb-but muh cheap mall crawler toyota

superior merc 4wd

>b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-bb-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-bb-b-but muh toyota memes

Funny thing is you don't actually need a big bed for the majority of the time you are using it. In America most of you don't even use it for work/trade purposes, and have spotless beds where only shopping goes into. Plus it's a dual cab, the primary purpose is actually carrying people with bit of shit in the back.

landcruisers can hang in anything you'd need to go through

youtube.com/watch?v=_EimB5DG9AU

and on road tires

>Leaf springs
>6-cylinder
>my sides

>Plus it's a dual cab, the primary purpose is actually carrying people with bit of shit in the back.
Not really, they're pretty uncomfortable compared to cars. We use them a lot as work trucks here in South America, one of the best selling trucks along with the Chevy S10, Ford Ranger and VW Amarok. It has more to do with the kind of stuff you load. Here it's usually products like raw wool, recently slaughtered cows/sheep, hide, chopped wood. It seems you guys use pickup trucks to transport less compact stuff in 'murica, like construction stuff. Here we use a full size truck for that kind of task.

Nah I don't think so bud

did you even watch the video

those things are more than capable

i personally would rather a turbo'd straight 6 over a normal v8, but those supercharged v8 holden utes, yeah would love one of them.

So is a 99 Kia
>even fucking kia

those aren't even road tires

REKT

It's also fucking old gook shit and it's still shitting on your brand new landcruiser

Dude, that video is soft roading, come on. If you want to prove anything about how good your beloved toyota is, that video proves nothing.
youtube.com/watch?v=SaOkoZjA5XM

MERCEDES BTFO
B
T
F
O

show me a video, i found one of the landcruiser shitting on any american truck with irs

>racing in a crossover
>implying benz hasn't always been more luxury oriented and bimmer more driver oriented
fuck off

that amg matches it in the figure 8

>you don't even know if the other lap was in the rain

>>what is USA buying oil from ISIS
Not just a meme, but a lie.

Turkey buys from ISIS. Most US oil is domestic and most that isn't is Canadian.

Oil really isn't that expensive yet that we have to import it. The US uses the closest oil farms to get it to places. It's why the the central areas just buy tar sands instead of driving or railing it over the ground from the coasts or north from Texas or whatever.

Can someone please explain why the solid axle set up is better for offroad? Is it just because as one wheel pushes up the other pushed harder down on a surface so better traction?

The GLE63 is Mercs direct answer to BMWs performance SUVs
And the X6M is really fucking fast, on some tracks even quicker than the F80 M3 and similar cars.

lol, almost 1 second difference is faaar from matching, especially on the fig 8.
Also both in the same conditions
youtube.com/watch?v=vpV3xYGqh9k&app=desktop

>Not just a meme, but a lie.
you aren't very informed, are you?
Haven't you heard of the Dutch Shell connection?

>Can someone please explain why the solid axle set up is better for offroad? Is it just because as one wheel pushes up the other pushed harder down on a surface so better traction?
Tougher and allows better articulation

I love that every chance they have, the offroaders faggots always try to show their little pieces of trash on mud

That cherokee isn't mine, cuck. Just a pic I saved off the internet which also shows why solid axles are a good thing.