Do YOU actually drift regularly?

if yes, track or public?

Fuck OFF you fucking horrible human being of a child

>not sure if FWD, constipated or trying to shitpost

Not anymore now that it's summer. In the winter I do pretty much every day it rains

I pull totally hektik power slides in my civic with bald summer tires anytime it snows.

Also gravel roads.

>drifting in public roads
hope you fucking fall into a ditch and kill yourselves you fucking degenerates.

FWD can drift fine but drifting on public roads makes you a horrible person. I hope you get crushed by a semi truck

only in public if it's some area with 0 traffic, off the main road, completely abandoned. even then I do like 1-3 skids and disappear.

have never gone to a track for drifting specifically.

if you try and drift around people and in the city i hope you crash

I don't drift because because I stopped being 16 a long time ago.

A mate did it with a ford ranger around a junction and ditched it in a hedge and bent the chassis.
writeoff.png

used to all the time but i quit, did it at like 1am in the dead of winter in the middle of nowhere a couple years ago, one little skid up a hill and of course the RCMP were patrolling around. got breathalyzed and the works, since i blew 0 and everything else was good he just let me go thankfully. that shit scared me enough that i dont anymore unless its on a track

Vaughn Gittin Jr is 35 yo

Wow, I can't believe that a nation obsessed with freedom has cucks like you.

Probably commiefornian.

Who?

I've been busted several times, not planning on stopping.

What do you guys actually do with your cars lol. Street drifting is ok if nobody is around. Worst that could happen is you wreck your car or get a ticket (which I've done neither). My favorite corner to drift is an empty on ramp that is seldom used.

eh when i was single and stupid i didnt care, but now with responsibility and crap i cant have more demerits and stuff. was fun while it lasted though, lucky the cop was a bro about it

drift on the street all the time when it rains and snows ;)

In the winter? all the fucking time. Summer, not so much

I was a state trooper in Florida for 4 years. There is a difference between public roads and 'in traffic'. You don't stunt in traffic defined as any stranger in a car witness to a stunt.

On some cracked two lane rural route in the wilderness? Does a falling tree make noise if noone is around to hear it? Who gives a fuck?

More trouble is given to stunters stunting in private property, like the closed down strip mall parking lot. You will get rolled up there faster than if you just went 20 miles out of town on public property.

In daily driving I do about one or two clutch drops in a typical week and never in a corner.

This.

I hate people who drift residential.

>v8 muscle car

>drift in traffic

tfw stereotype

Do people really care about kids drifting around in abandoned parking lots? I'd think that it would be safer than on the street because there's more space and you don't have to worry about falling off the road.

Hey where are the best places in Florida my man

The compound

Only when making left turns at a red light

some old faggot that likes to drift i guess.

Yes, it's always a noise complaint or something. The abandoned places are usually owned by banks that never see the property and they almost never give a shit, even with liability. So if you kill yourself practicing epic whoolies at the abandoned piggy wigglies the bank will not be at fault. But if some neighbor complains it being private property, tresspassing charges for everyone.

Patterson road in Hillsbrough county. Florida is flat and boring, musta been drunk when they paved Patterson.

Its a flat straight road with no turns
good job IDIOT
no wonder you're in a shit position

no

>drifting
>a truck
Unless I want to be out $40k, then no.

It's florida you faggot, all the roads are flat and straight. That road has some turns a few. Just saying.

Also you won't get a ticket there, nobody patrols Patterson unless they go into the hole late at night on the shoulder.