Arma 3 general

> Discord group
discord.me/pvc
Check for discussion!

> The main mods:
mega.nz/#F!dMlFCAZY!k6MNN962ICzEizt5562BSQ
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=752456296
If you need more handholding join into the discord and look at the pinned messages!

> How your ArmA 3 launcher should look:
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/218737741284900864/219148947564920833/Capture4.PNG

> How your folder should look:
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/218737741284900864/219110269488463874/Capture.PNG

Mostly euro ops so far, 8PM GMT+1 Sun/Tues with some randomness inbetween.

nerves doesn't have the temperament to run an arma group.

- he throws hissy fits
- he has never worked a day in his life thanks to a trust fund left to him by his degenerate grandfather
- he perm-bans people who didn't actually break any rules, they just don't sit on HIS discord server and suck up to him
- he listens to faggy boy-band emo music
- he's just not a good person in general

luckily, we have an alternative to the nerves hugbox.

PVC is where it's at!

PVC ops start in 1 hour 10 minutes.

can't blame nerves really, his grandfather was a massivelt succesful inventor and his father was in MACVSOG in name,he. comes from a strong bloodline, but his own failures and arguably being the biggest disssappiontment in his family has made him a bitter asshole. he acts the way he does because he knows he's bought shame to his ancestry and will never carry on his bloodline. the only thing he has power over in his life is an arma 3 group, so he has to take it extremely seriously. honestly kinda pity the poor retard

duck was actually banned for a more superficial reason, simply put, he isn't part of the drumpf circle jerk like the rest of akb. he's a black king who believes wholeheartedly that #blacklivesmatter, and nerves wouldn't have that. AKB only likes black people who are self hating race traitor uncle Tom sellouts like hopej.

I had a feeling racial discrimination had a part to play in all of this.

Nerves is a piece of shit

@comfy blanket i seem to be having trouble with your mod platinum patrol™ is not working as intended i am confounded as what to do if you would be so kind as to lend me some of your time to help me your good friend flarg i would greatly appreciate it! Here is what i have in my init.sqf file i hope it helps if you choose to help me

this. kill yourself nerves, take neuromancer raurenz and parody with you. once the circle jerk has been cleansed we can merge pvc with akb and #makeopsgreatagain

ohio (^౪)/ flarg here my internet is killing it's self (ΦωΦ) so i wont be able to join (つД⊂) i hope you guys have a good time without me (>∀

Iskoz too. He's like wormtongue, always whispering hateful, vicious slander into nerves's ear. Probably the most anti-social creep to ever blowjob his way into power in an arma group.

I've never heard iskoz or raurenz talk in an op they are just boring mutes. Are there any alpha males left in the group or is it all twink betas?

flarg, hes pretty alpha desu senpai.
He is the only one who can speak up against nerves and get unbanned within 10 minutes.

wonder if there is something going on between those two...

flarg is openly homosexual now.

nerves was making fun of grilledmuffin for being stuck in the closet, and muffin (I shit you not) shot back "you're one to talk, nerves".

so yeah, there's something going on there.

Man I heard duck has taken his ban pretty hard
He keeps posting snapchats of heavy liquor and last I heard him talk it sounded like he was beating his wife he also keeps talking about how he is in debt and keeps posting pictures of bugout bags and guns I hope jiffy can talk some sense into him

>he perm-bans people who didn't actually break any rules
What rules are you talking about,
There are guidelines really and its just dont be a shitter
if you got banned you are a shitter.

lets play a game of name the operators

Too many people, can't be pvc players

Remember that time when 64 joined with akb for a couple of matches and was bullied out.

Was he a shitter?

Duck and Jiffy are taking the ban super extra hard.

Come into discord to discuss!

I miss walrus.

when it comes to white males, racial discrimination always influences their decision making. the cultural and social construct of #whitemaleprivilege has built in white males an ingrained racism.

ultimately it's a matter of Penis size . the insecure white beta males in AKB envy ducks 14 inch ebony lightning bolt and this caused them to have a latent hatred towards him.

>he isn't part of the drumpf circle jerk like the rest of akb

Not everyone in AKB is voting for Trump. There's enough Hill Shills for everyone too.

WTF i love jiffy now

why is jiffy so kawii o(>ω

>PVC

actually laughing

laughing because you're actually having fun for once instead of playing in an mcc shitters group?

kek