Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Damage 2.n: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
Tierqueer Filter: ghostbin.com/paste/by42s

---
CURRENT UPDATE: The Silver Grove
> forums.warframe.com/topic/688644-the-silver-grove/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Nekros
> forums.warframe.com/topic/691098-the-silver-grove-hotfix-3-nekros-primeĀ /
Older stream footage: pastebin.com/LkZRPteU
liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
For specific liestream highlights, use warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Devstream_## (replace ##)
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if its not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/raw/ssPfSLY2
strawpoll.me/11266125
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you faggots still not tired of doing the same shit over and over again?

90% of human existence

like every game ever?

also this

why does this keep happening

MAG RE-REWORK

UNDO THE LINE-OF-SIGHT REQUIREMENT FOR PULL, MAGNETIC FIELDS GO THROUGH WALLS.

MAKE POLARIZE'S DAMAGE SCALE WITH THE NUMBER OF ENEMIES AFFECTED BY THE ABILITY. THE FIRST ENEMIES HIT WON'T TAKE ANY BONUS DAMAGE, BUT THE LAST ONES WILL TAKE TONS.

COMBINE CRUSH WITH ITS AUGMENT MOD, IT'S USELESS WITHOUT IT.

NEW AUGMENT MOD: SUPER MAGNET: MAGNETIZE CAN BE PLACED ON ANY SURFACE FOR 45%/65%/85% OF NORMAL DURATION

NEW AUGMENT MOD: ARMOR ABSORPTION: MAG GAINS 75% EXTRA ARMOR FROM STRIPPED ENEMY ARMOR FOR 15/30/45 SECONDS (SCALES WITH DURATION)

stealth rework confirmed literally never

We might as well re-post the AMA questions since it was at the near bottom
pastebin.com/raw/ssPfSLY2

Good. It'd just be a Loki nerf.

All DE has the capability to do is nerf invisibility and maybe widen enemy field of view.

>music frame is a she
what the fuck?

We will never have:
>Raid bosses with DPS checks and coordination requirements
>a reason to use 80% of the weapons in game
>any sort of open world mission types
>a ninja themed warframe
>a way to convert unwanted resources into different resources
>a real beast master frame
>a real paladin frame
>a end game experience

>we will never have a ninja themed warframe
?

I mean, sure, not everybody likes Ash, but he is a ninja frame.

Since all of our information is saved on our accounts, why can't console players easily migrate between platforms back and forth?

>Raid bosses with DPS checks and coordination requirements
nigga have you done the kela de tumblr assassination sortie today?
99% of the pubs don't step on the plate to shoot their own buttons
majority of the retards who play f2p games should be considered braindeads

Loki needs a nerf tho desu

Update never

what was the worst mistake DE did?
strawpoll.me/11266125

Create warframe

Why do people put Prime flow in literally everything? i don't understand, it does nothing.

there are plenty of situations where having a higher energy cap is advantageous and worth not using the slot on a power mod, whether it be for battery capacity in raids or increasing your total number of casts or channeled seconds available on demand from a full pool of energy once you've maxxed efficiency or for use with QT

125% difference

I never even mentioned normal flow user. My point was i don't understand why you would waste a slot on a higher power maximum when i have never needed it, and don't understand why you would.

you mentioned primed flow so I thought you were asking as to its importance over the normal

if you have the capacity and you have the mod then why not use it?

You don't NEED at least half the mods in this game.

Warframe isn't about getting by with the absolute minimum and then using your awesome gamer skills to overcome the enemy.
Warframe is a game about making the most efficient builds to overcome the enemy in the most effective way possible.

>Warframe is a game about making the most efficient builds to overcome the enemy in the most effective way possible.

>use whatever I want for whatever I want
>play just fine

>Warframe is a game about making the most efficient builds to overcome the enemy in the most effective way possible
Lol

Goyfaust still too butthurt to update the calc eh?
Nothing changes I guess.

Because DE literally hates you.

Get killed.

This bullshit can be waltzed through with minimal effort on any frame and any weapon just by using the token damage mods. The only part of the game that ever required real thought was void survival, defense, and interception at high levels.

>new treasures
>endo sculptures
What is this overly complicated shit?

Because more energy = more ability spam

I only use Primed Flow on frames with channeled abilities, like Frogbutt and fairyframe

I voted PvP but honestly potatoes are pretty stupid and completely fucked my interest in the game's lore

>overly complicated
wat

Cores are now endo.
They're going to string you along with "treasures" which are just large sums of endo.
Thats really all there is to it.

>a reason to use 80% of the weapons in game
why is fat fuck the only one working on balance
>any sort of open world mission types
that would be amazing but im not sure how it would work
>a way to convert unwanted resources into different resources
that wouldnt make any sense
>beast master & paladin frame
before they start introducing more frames they should fix enemy scaling and the way damage based powers scale
>a end game experience
definitely, what would you guys like to see implemented for this?

>yfw Lokifags maximum asshurt when their easymode OP frame gets nerfed

any - what is better? or any D what is better than QT? use these 2 mods and you might understand

>When you're eating then you thought of something funny, it becomes interesting, then it turns into lewd real quick.
Help.

I have all of the derelict vault mods except heavy caliber. When should I start doing sorties? Can I just pub them with any frame or are they actually difficult? Most I've done are 60-minute void survival (RIP) and 2000+ cryo Hiercons

>When should I start doing sorties?
Literally, never. They are a complete waste of time.

>just finishing up the star chart
>both Pluto junctions require objectives from Lua and Derelict
Y

If you have Limbo, Mobile Defense/Rescue/Defense sorties are as easy as recruiting an Ash and pressing 1 and 2 sometimes.

If you have Banshee, interception is as easy as pressing 4 once in the middle of the map and waiting for your retard team mates to cap the points.

Exterminates? Sancti/Prime Tigris + Equinox.

Vay Hek? Slova + Sancti/Prime Tigris + Corrosive Projection.

It's literally the easiest shit if you have the right frames.

The star chart progresses new players into deeper elements of the game as you go along, so naturally it'll force you to do shit you don't want to do. Lephantis isn't hard, the survival isn't too bad, but good luck with those sentients.

>Sentients
>implying you don't just use Excalibur or click once with any of the Tigris series

^ dont listen this clow ^
just play all sorties with ash best frame in the game

>ash
>best frame

(((you)))
gg well played :^^^)))^):):)))^^)

why the fuck is the telos boltace so good, that aoe damage and the high base damage and everything, holy fuck

No I get that, I already did Lephantis and the survival it wasn't hard. It just doesn't make sense. All the other junctions have you doing something on that planet. Kill the planet's boss, kill a specific number of enemies, etc. Both of Pluto's junctions have you going to other places to complete the tasks. It's stupid.

because coptering is fun

Isn't the idea supposed to be that Pluto is the jumping off point?

>people are struggling with this

Nerf Loki

>he bought the granny face
>he wears the stump tail

Holy shit man, what are you doing?

wtf I hate Nova's Nemesis skin now

Its Higgus.

Nerf Loki. Even harder

This

>Loki players
"I want to play Warframe but I don't want anyone to shoot at me."

>being this jealous of these sleek curves

>"I want to play Warframe, but I want to interact with as little of DE's shitty programming as possible."

FTFY

>first time playing Loki
>sneaky beaky because do not want to break stealth
>staby staby
>grinerr comes from around the corner
>shoot him
>stealth does not break
>what the fuck?
>shoot again
>stealth does not break
>ohhhhhhhhhh...
>OHH FUCK THAT'S BROKEN AS HELL

really, it is pretty fucked, but oh well... I can RQ for 1m59sec and not get an afk flag.

im not buying athena, fuck that

no

returning player here, do people still do t4 and vault runs? kinda just want to go back to what I was doing before instead of all this new sh1t

Its a PVE game, you literal nigger.
Stop saying things are broken when they're beneficial for the player.

t4 is dead
vault runs still exist

Mario Bros is PVE, if you had star mode on until you got to Bowser and one shot him, I'd say it was pretty fucking broken.

Just because it is PVE does not mean it has to be a fucking walk in the park.

Shit can still be broken in PvE, like the simulor.

>shitter has obviously never played high level void with loki
Its incredibly easy to die if you don't know what you're doing. Calling it a walk in the park is full retard.

>stealth breaks for 0.5 seconds while you recast it
>bombard rocket and hail of bullets are already flying towards you
>dead before animation even finishes
>equip Quick Thinking next time
>Stagger chained from Quick Thinking activation until death before you can get invis off
I mean, in reality this situation very rarely ever happens, and now only in sorties, but when it does it just goes to show you how made of paper he is.

>shitter detected
Why didn't you cast disarm before stealth ended?

>WFG has fallen so far the shitters that post here are asking for nerfs
What the fuck happened?

If you're near any of your team mates even for a split second you're going to catch some fire. God help you if you're close enough to the blast radius from a bombard's rocket.

Theres still the random grunt AI fuckup that will cause them to fire randomly too.

>stealth does not break
Okay? And what of Ivara, Shadow Step, Smoke Screen, Arcane Trickery?

Let me guess, someone ruined your "fun" by bringing a Mirage along?

I'm tired of this "sorties are end game" meme. Where did all these forumshitters come from anyway?

sounds like you don't know how to play if you are having a hard time playing a frame that is invisible 99% of the time and cannot time cast well enough to find cover to recast it

same applies to Also, for everything not post 90m T4S, loki trivializes all game play

kats are still pretty good

Getting swarmed by melee mobs that 1 shot you isn't much different, genius.

>replying to a tripfag
Filter and move on, anons.
Its like you didn't even read the last line of the post.

I was mainly speaking as a brand new player experiencing the stealth mechanic for the first time. In many games, stealth is broken on first contact.

So I am not sure what your point is. You are correct, all those things are ways to make near perma stealth.

>it's PvE it's ok if it's broken
Loki players guys.

I hope you aren't implying that Mirage + Simulor takes any skill at all. At least with the Amprex you had to aim the initial beam, or with the Penta, there was a risk of blowing yourself to hell.

If they are in melee, they have to cross the room to get to you, and they won't be doing that in 0.5 seconds, shitter.

>disarm staggers every enemy except grineer melee units
>id will rad proc em
gitgudm8

Reminder that tripfags and namefags get their opinions immediately thrown out and then filtered.

Somehow I ended up on the Warframe official forums.

So you're talking about a shitty trope? We're not Solid Snake sneaking around in the bushes. We're a futuristic war machine. Predator never turned off his invisibility just because he was spotted, why the fuck do we?

We may have stealth missions but this is not a stealth game. It's a shoot em up slog of endless enemies. To be a full stealth Loki you're sacrificing so much defense and utility that when shit hits the fan invisibility won't do you any good and at that point it's more of a quick escape via smoke bomb.

>safespace fags btfo by shitposting

This is an anonymous imageboard.

>waaah Excalibur shouldn't do so much damage!
>waaah he shouldn't have so much punch through!
>waaah Mag makes farming too easy!
>waaah Nova makes farming too easy!
>waaah Loki is easy mode!
>waaah Saryn is super OP, plz nerf
>Who cares if X gun isn't any good? I do infinity billion DPS with Valk and my Scindo :3

All of you nerf begging forumite scum deserve draino poured in your eyes.

>expects people to use the best weapons
Anti-fun metajerker opinion tossed out

Just because some nerfs were shit doesn't mean all nerfs are shit.

If that were true then the name field would not exist. Not every board is just /b/ with a theme, kiddo.

my kat doesn't love me enough to buff me for double traces.

>want's to have macro play game for him while he watches Akaneiro ni Somaru Saka

The game is too easy, rather clear dungeons where mobs do not respawn than deal with endless grind. At least then it is some type of progress.

>being an attentionwhore tripfag circlejerker
Filtered

>"Hello warfans. Due to the increasing demand of more challenging content, we've added level 300 eximus nightmare modes with rewards so good you won't wan to play anything else. All of your ammo will be halved and abilities will have excessive cooldown timers. Enjoy!"
>waaaaaaah this game is too hard!

>the nigger who brings a blank MK-1 Braton into sorties
How about balancing our equipment so there aren't any shit weapons? Of course not, too much work for fat fuck and hipster trash.

still this developer dont nerf as fast as grinding gears games
>the feel when i never enjoy pulsefire/sporks builds

hiding from your problems is a pussy way of admitting that you cant deal with them

>you can only join my sortie group if you have these frames and weapons that I deem appropriate

>I missed and or didn't play any of the high level survival alerts that are super easy with a barely competent team.

Though you do raise a good point, despite being too stupid to see it yourself.
Enemy level scaling and the damage system are the problem, not the frame abilities.

>name field would not exist
not him, you arent using it correctly. the name field is for identifying legit/original content from repost or anons posing. all you are doing is adding a signature at the beginning of your posts so that everyone who reads it knows its you. its not like tom cruise or any of the drawfags or fapfic writers

>I like being a filthy leeching faggot and playing limbo, to bad I haven't unlocked limbo yet