Srg speedrunning general

Hi?

first for SERG LIVES ON

Trump is getting BTFO out in Narci's stream
will cronikeys ever recover?

I do so much research by watching liberal comedians make fun of a presidential candidate.

grindxmonkey

if croni cared about the truth he would have already cut his hair, thrown his makeup to the garbage and start calling himself ian edward again.

*recoils*
*is injured*
*suddenly shrinks back*
I've been found out.

Is Cosmo possessed by something evil?

>wanting to destroy the job-producing trap industry

bonesaw's mom got some cute little titties

>tfw your mom will never get a tattoo with your online username

Get out you cancerous /v/ faggots

ebin OP

soylent basically

low post, even for serg's standards

sorry bonesaw

Weak

What level are you?

lol why are roguelikes the same level as rape simulators?

same level of autism required to speedrun them

i don't even play video games lol

hardcore
also add Worlds.com to the bottom

*bird laughs*

Daemon here

What do you speedrun?

Platform Masters for the Personal Computer entertainment system

i'm streaming

im watching

bansheexscreech

im not watching

neetxchav

buttxhurt

where's cosmo's patreon?

birdxbrain

now i know why they call her bone mom

Reminder that no matter how bad speedrunning gets, it'll still never be as cancerous as let's playing.

>tfw I'm the Lebron James of speedrunning

How can a hobby get bad?

slayer isn't very good looking i'm pretty sad about this is dram the only truly hot speedrunner?

something... medi evil?

so this is the state of speedrunning?

threads are dead, no speedrun talk, only dumb trannyposting and shitposting

no one gives a shit anymore, streamers are getting way less views.. it took 5 years but speedruning is slowly but steady dying

speedrunning will return to pre 2010 time and only true speeddudes will stay in the hobby

good

stop gayposting

i control all the speedrunners here lol

so literally no one

lol

Cosmo es un reptil

i wish you were right dude. this hobby is degenerate to the core. unfortunately speedrun will be alive for much longer if not forever

*sticks dick in srg*

oWo

Time for uyama to get a job.

*only lists WRs in channel bio*

*lists other people's WRs in channel bio*

*forces people to delete records of any runs that weren't mindlessly grinded WRs by me*

*accidentally gets WR and deletes the VoD so the person I nuthug can keep it*

this makes me glad that elvencloud's coming back and doing runs again, he's the most pure fm runner

thanks for the late response!

*grinds 70 star for 2 years*
*doesn't even beat pie*
ooh ooh ah ah ah!

Got the WR by a second

Is this really a speedrunning general or is it the excuse to shitpost general?

this is a joke right? elven is a fucking autist
if you want a good fm runner, watch vino or (if you don't mind the french) a3r1us

eek eek ook!

Name ONE (1) time this has happened.

give me 3 good reasons why speedrunners shouldn't be paid appearance fees at major charity events like agdq/sgdq when the organizers and dozens of staff members who do less work get paid.

Producks beating GameJ06 in Lost Levels

Didn't cuck sagan do this for trihex?

Holy kek

1. they're volunteers
2. they don't do "less work"; running the marathon for a week requires more work and dedication than doing any run. it's not just the week of the event itself though, the logistics of the event have to be dealt with way before the event itself starts. a speedrunner spends his time doing his thing but that doesn't count as work for the marathon itself; a good speedrunner is able to improve his time in a short amount of time. no one is being forced to do thousands of attempts to get in gdq; the ones who do it tend to do so because of their lack of skill or sub-standard choice of speedgame. a good worker is able to produce a brick or a sock in one attempt; a mediocre worker would require thousands of attempts to produce the same. similarly, a good speedrunner is able to produce an optimal run after a handful of attempts and proper research, planning and routing, while an incompetent speedrunner will grind the same run for years just to try to match the feats of the naturally talented. that time wasted in pointless failed runs is none of gdqs business and doesn't count as doing "more work", and it's not up to gdq to retribute them for the time they spent speedrunning since the runners themselves can monetize their efforts depending on their charisma, marketing skills, the interest that a run can generate, etc.
3. does everyone get the same fee? that doesn't seem fair. why should a 5 minute run at 3 am that gets the lowest number of viewers in the marathon deserve the same compensation as a 2 hour prime time run that hits the peak of viewers for the marathon? are you going to condition the pay according to the duration of the run? are the participants doing more than one run getting paid for each run or just once? the former would flood the submissions system, the latter would make the organization favor runners who are able to do more than one run instead of whoever has the best time, where does the new money come from, etc., etc., etc.

1. they are forced volunteers. if given the option, they would accept money for their services.
2. practicing a speedrun all year is more work than a week for any job at the marathons.
3. the organizers are the ones who choose the runs. they could give one person 3 15 min runs and another 1 hour run and it would be fine. if runners were paid then there would be a lot less 5-10 min meme games that take 20+ mins to set up or they would just get a couple meme runners to run all those games.

face it. the runners are the entertainment. without them, there is no event. same as the organizers. so why should the organizers receive compensation but not the runners? gdqs can afford to give each runner $500 at least to pay them for their travel and hotel.

>1. they are forced volunteers. if given the option, they would accept money for their services.
what? do you even understand what a volunteer is? literally any volunteer would accept money for their services

was that THE yandere dev in c*smo's chat?

the beginning of the end folks

how soon b4 memorial speedrunning marathon

lmfao damn

wonder who's behind that post.

>1. they're volunteers
how is that a reason why speedrunners shouldn't be paid? the organizers were volunteers too before they decided to take a paycheck.

on a side note. you really need to get that leg checked out. it doesn't look right.

LITERALLY SOBBING ON STREAM

narci going for Life low%

what does this have to do with speedrunning?

uh, hello? narci is literaly the world's most famous speedrunner

Nigger shut the fuck up. Narcismo is legit 100x times more entertaining than anything speedrunning related. When xhe goes this thread dies.

no? cosmo was, narcissa is a literal who tranny who has never done a speedrun

marxissa has everything to do with the frankfurt school and nothing to do with speedrunning

okay so why are you in the speedrunning general if things other than speedrunning are more entertaining to you?

/pol/ says narcissa just killed himself live on stream. Is /pol/ right?

what does politics have to do with speedrunning?

/pol/ says trannykeys is just a jewish man pretending to be an american woman to spread alt-right propaganda for his own personal gain. Is /pol/ right?

see

so it has nothing to do with speedrunning gotcha, why did you post that then?

Fuck off with this alt-right meme I hate words that don't mean shit.

Is it possible to speedrun your own suicide?

did TMR finish his NES thing? or did he get beat by that one guy?

No one cares about romhack WRs anyway though

HAHAHA HE IS FUCKING DOING IT

>scared of frog memes