/dsg/ Demon's/Dark Souls General

>couldn't get off
>DLC Trailer
[YouTube] Dark Souls III – PC/PS4/X1 – Ashes of Ariandel (DLC #1 announcement) (English Trailer)

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5T198rMCG18
youtube.com/watch?v=Ic4EHyRm_Tw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>wasting a DLC on the painted world

Why why why

There are so many other interesting places we could visit

Explain the pic pretty please

FIGHT CLUB!

Hail Bloodshades.

WHERE?

Stop investment in STR/DEX unless you want to use Chaos/Dark weapons, invest in INT/FAI at equal levels for your damage from this point. Sage Ring with that Dex gives pretty much capped out cast speed, you might want to respec later to a lower amount though. As for your pyros for where you are those are decent, but you'll quickly come to your better ones. Make sure to get Boulder Heave from the Stray Demon's Soul and get to Smouldering Lake quickly for the Witch's Ring, both pyro tomes there and defeating Old Demon King for Chaos Bed Vestiges. Since he's fire resistant use Boulder Heave on him or Black Serpent from Wolnir's Soul.

I wouldn't mind exploring more painted worlds since Ariamis left me wanting for more.
Random reaction pic I put together for the thread. Pl-pls no bully.

DELETE THIS

See

Protectors of Priscilla unite

U GOT STABB'D IN YO OWN CHEST

It's like Loremaster 101 to namedrop places players won't actually get to so the game world seems larger than it actually is. But what location would you have preferred to visit instead?

What's a good build for Dragonslayer sword spear at 120?

SOLAIRE IS A NIGGER

Thanks m8
I'll understand this reference and laugh in a moment

I adore this build, regardless of unviable it is against anyone remotely capable.

Londor
Carthus glory days

What swords are those?

Are people nowadays using metashit just new to the game or were they all mostly one-trick gimmicks? I had an easy time with gotthards, hgs, fire surge and black snek+sun wombo. Some you need to outrange and others need some spacing/footwork to make them obsolete. Then again, I'm not sure if Exile GS is meta too and everyday I hope my fav. weps won't become too popular.

What would it be like to fuck an ashen one? Since the narrator states that they are made out of ash?

Thanks, that's some great advice, I was wondering how to deal with fire resistant enemies.
As for why did I level Dex:

Londor
Wherever the angels come from
Astora
Something completely new

>fucking up the trailer link
If you're going to make the new threads, learn to do them correctly.

>Twinblades
>Unvailable
What

Well its a good thing most people are shitters who dont realize that not every roll is gonna be followed up with a parryable attack. The L2 on twinblades are godly for baiting and punishing idiots who try to parry spam everything

OH SURE user
MAYBE THEY'LL THROW IN A MILLION EXTRA OP CARTHUS WEAPONS TOO?!
WHY NOT JUST ADD A CARTHUS MASK AS WELL
ONE SHOTS ANYBODY YOU LOCK ON TO
WOUPD YOU LILE THAT user?!
WOIEL YO8!??

Will it have the DS2 prerelease manikin texture?

I just wish yhe DLC had been like Vaati was theorizing, angels and serpents and shit

Londor would be dank. Just imagine a dark city of Hollows with lit braziers guiding your way in the darkness. Would be cool to have an area where the torch is actually useful.

Just the sellsword twinblades.

Well, they're incredibly easy to parry.

I have all sorceries in the same character but I didnt get the trophy/achievement, anyone knows why? Playing on pc

I mean it's got a curved sword 1H R1. Not as good as the 2H R1, but at least on par with straightswords. There's also running R1 and L1. The weapon art is decent since it's unparriable and doesn't require taking a stance.

Tell me where the CCS hurt you, cutie

Wait
Does the AR raising effect of the wolf sword affect other weapons while it's on your back? Is that why I'm seeing that for the third time now?

Yes. And it stacks ontop of using the Pontiff rings.

No
That one thing that sued them is still butthurt
It'll be a cracked Mr. Skeltal mask
My caestus BECAUSE I FUCKING PARRU THAT SHIT

It's hard being the last Dragon...

Feel like ds2 has an area where you light braziers

Anyone with a fun build that doesn't involve regular fighting?

I enjoy stuff like WoG builds, soul stream, chameleon backstab, etc.

2nd dlc better be about that because I don't wanna see these interesting things go to waste. Londor would also be cool.

>sellsword twinblades.
Nice. I might just stick to them for my dec build after all

str/dex youre at?

Well fuck. Time to kill some bloodshades with something I haven't done yet.

Exile GS is arguably the best in its class, but still not really meta. Great running attacks if you can avoid getting parried.

>kalameet
>ash lake
?

Dammit, you're making me want to load up my waifuslut character that I leveled to 222 and around 10M SM because I didn't know about Agape Ring, didn't want to waste the souls and didn't care about PVP.

>interesting things going to waste
welcome to from

thicc

>arguably
M8 it does more damage than the zwei
Both refined on my quality build

Yes, but I remember some anons saying they're impractical because you need to keep the offense in order to maintain momentum and that's applicable so long as you have unlimited stamina. I personally use sellswords plus ring and 29% wt is more than enough.
Parry isn't a issue with the retarded since I normally use it 1-handed for offhand WA and delay attacks. But I noticed how often I get parried to death because the my startups are slow compared to the followup chain.

>tfw no thicc dragon waifu with a slutty fluffy tail

>having a waifuslut character

DaS2 truly had a wonderful mass of slutwear.

that's one hell of a ass.

too bad the skeleton was shit and anything revealing made women look like trannies

Holy shit

Waifu posting? Waifu posting.

I don't know what you're talking about, user.
What?

Dark Souls 3 is PEGI 16, so why are they obsessed with censoring names?

Yeah, DS2 made good use of the torch. Just would like to see more uses of it in a game with a better lighting engine and better level design in general.

Anyone?

for some fucking reason my mole has disappeared

40/40.

Jesus christ, delete this

Post comfy invasion spots.

>Archdragon Peak at SL90

Hey, it made the fashion part of the game much more interesting.
>Desert Sorceress Top effectively acts as a push-up, noticeably increasing tit size
>Smelter Demon Armor features gratuitous underboob and only barely covers the nipple area on the one that isn't covered by a square of chainmail
>Imperious Armor has strategically placed holes in the front, effectively creating a cleavage window
>Singer's Dress has a plunging neckline and shows more skin than the base underwear
>Black Witch Trousers is literally a miniskirt with high heels, which doesn't even do a complete job on the miniskirt part
>Flying Feline Boots is pure furry bait, with thigh-length boots rounded off by short-shorts

>40/40
Sellsword twinblades are one of the three pure dex weapons in this game. 10/40 Sharp Sellsword Twinblades > 40/40 Refined.

Did you edit those proportions with CE?

Lmao
pathetic cancer

Some of those are pretty good
Most of them are literally alien tier
You need to edit it down quite a bit

I don't know what you're talking about, user.
no

Wait, there's more.

The way she's grindin that pole
I think i'm losing control

>physical dps sellswords with wolf curved gs
>unviable
>with both of those rollcatching running attacks
>with fast as fuck l1
>with unparriable l2
>with those combos
>with no need to go for quality, you can simply get 40 dex and stop at like SL50 with them

>SL50-61
>Aldrich invasions
My perma faithful has all the arrows, talismans, resins and bombs he needs because fuck meta levels

What's the maximum number of characters you can have as your name in DS2? I want to create a Felicia the Brave co-op character that keeps slutting on the side.

You still get more damage out of Refined at 40/40. Not a lot, but still more. Also allows you to be more versatile with gear, as I don't only use the twinblades.

Shake that RAW ASS 4 me

>one random DS1 pic
Excuse me

>consumed king garden
>sl60-70
>if there's a single host he's fucked
>if there's a group all of them are fucked too
>can just run to the knights before Oceiros and they will almost always die by themselves or get left without their butt buddies in a middle of mini-blighttown

>someone's waifu is literally those comically distended gifs

I saw a "Solaire o Astora" a while back so probably exactly that many.

is anything other than potatofaces was possible in ds2?
seriously, all of those are awful, some are even using the crowns which is the lowest trash taste possible

yo waddup

Online interaction is not normally rated in games but the way Dark Souls doesn't have the single player and online separate, the multiplayer interactions are rateable too. Having possible swears in the game might bump up the rating to "Mature"

Hey mine's on there.
Good ol' hammergirl with her huge nose.
She was never supposed to be a waifu, just a female character with a non-meme face.

>gets interrupted by GS's HA
>Leo+poked by spears or any ranged weapon
yeah, like user said:
>unviable against anyone remotely capable

She looks like a faggy prince who's dissatisfied 24/7

You can have 14 max. But using Big Picture Mode lets you bypass that and enter a lot more characters.

Just for you guys.

You may now stop looking at my awful crap and go back to looking at waifu asses.

Don't create threads in /ic/ please

Cute bird

So that's 16 letters (counting blank spaces) so I could get "Felicia(7) le (4)Brave(5).

Pretty fucking long with CE