modesto.craigslist.org/ctd/5661684041.html
modesto.craigslist.org/cto/5677048986.html
longisland.craigslist.org/cto/5702652843.html
suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge
columbus.craigslist.org/cto/5661151174.html
goldcountry.craigslist.org/ctd/5691024109.html
myrtlebeach.craigslist.org/cto/5703251702.html
newjersey.craigslist.org/cto/5648591874.html
ebay.com/itm/Rb26dett-Engine-And-Z32-RB-Transmission-/272300556318?hash=item3f6660c01e:g:VAQAAOSwZ1BXf2ID&vxp=mtr
vancouver.craigslist.ca/van/cto/5666124472.html
vancouver.craigslist.ca/rch/cto/5700517996.html
phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/cto/5692252832.html
worcester.craigslist.org/cto/5673013543.html
newlondon.craigslist.org/cto/5635997948.html
newlondon.craigslist.org/cto/5708750964.html
inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/5710125630.html
neworleans.craigslist.org/cto/5664863071.html
hartford.craigslist.org/cto/5621400693.html
newlondon.craigslist.org/cto/5683069044.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Currently trying to find a Tacoma for a decent price.

My favorite so far but a bit out of my price range. Is it a pretty decent deal?what could I reasonably offer?
goldcountry.craigslist.org/ctd/5707037501.html

Second Favorite but don't know how many miles is too many for a used tacoma. Price is perfect.
modesto.craigslist.org/ctd/5691218769.html

Kinda like this one, would want to get it lifted though.
modesto.craigslist.org/ctd/5661684041.html

And this one is okay, I just thought it was decently priced and a bit newer.
modesto.craigslist.org/cto/5677048986.html

What do you guys think the best deal out of the bunch is?

bump

How slow is Veeky Forums?

>Currently trying to find a Tacoma for a decent price.
good fucking luck

toyota tax, the lot of them. the only winning game is to not play, sadly enough.

It's not slow. Its got all of 2-3 shitposters.
Threads like these are born to die quickly.

Holy shit these things are expensive. The last one looks the best, but that's mostly because I try to avoid dealers especially "used only" dealers.

Have you thought about any other truck? You're blowing a lot just with the rice tax.

Haven't been thinking about any other trucks so far, I would want a sort of compact truck like the tacoma though.

maybe an older ford ranger?

longisland.craigslist.org/cto/5702652843.html

/thread

Near pristine 98 Cherokee sport for 2800, jump on it or nah? I need a new daily.

Good luck my friend. I got my 06 double cab for 15,000 back in 2012. It was listed 6000 below blue book. So it's not impossible to find a good deal just have to keep looking.

The winning move with 'yotas is to work at a 'yota or Lexus dealership. The place I worked at gave you used cars for what they gave the owner for trade in +$500

You could easily buy cars from the used lot and flip them for profit.

>browse German car trade website randomly
>find neat 1980 Buick Electra Park Avenue
>read description
>it's got a Mercedes 300D engine with 110 hp
Ahahah why would anyone do that?

suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge
/details.html?id=228328690&lang=en

Cheaper to operate it?

Could've just installed an LPG tank to accomplish that, like half of all American car owners in Europe. Can you imagine how awful a 3900 lbs car with 110 hp would be to drive?

But it's got TORQUE!

Yeah, all 125 lbft of it.

My friend this was my decision. I would have liked a Tacoma but they're all priced at least 30% higher than a similar ranger, and rangers are kind of expensive too because they're no longer being made (for now). So I'm picking up a ranger today and feeling pretty good about it.

>Can you imagine how awful a 3900 lbs car with 110 hp would be to drive?
Slow and boring just like it originally did.

columbus.craigslist.org/cto/5661151174.html

>296whp with turbo,tuning,and exhaust

Why is this so shit?lol

What's a good compact truck for 10,000 give or take.

Dakota is pretty nice too.

All of them. The better question is which ones are worth the 10k. Most arn't, most are way overpriced since smaller trucks are a bitch to find now.

how reliable are ford rangers?

and hows this deal?

goldcountry.craigslist.org/ctd/5691024109.html

>3 Liter
>99k

Mine ran until 188k from 144k with a blown head gasket before we ripped it out. Daily drove it @ 80MPH to and from town every day. Riding the torque converter my 97 got about 18MPG+, pretty fucking good for the shape it was in.

AMA I am the Ranger guru.

To be honest with you it seems a little high. The reliability of the ranger is dependent on its engine. as it is a pretty reliable chassis. Stay away from the 3.0 in my experience. it has issues with the water pumps cracking and the thermostat housings leaking.

3.0 and the 2.3 are the toughest of the typical 5 engines you'll see.

I personally avoid the 4.0, although any that are still running were actually put together right. Similar issues to the 5.4 F150.

Body's in one piece, now hop on ebay and get a 2JZGTE and transmission for optimum lulz

is it a good deal?

and does the stupid truck bed cover come off?

Right...

Yeah you can unbolt it but it's actually pretty useful.

Price wise, I don't know.

You can pick up a 7.3 Powerstroke around here for that kinda money.

you should feel good about it, they are comfy and useful. can use it as a daily commuter, and can put hundreds of pounds in the back, it gives no fucks
>goldcountry.craigslist.org/ctd/5691024109.html
over priced, but rangers are nice
no truck bed wont come off

what should i be paying for a ranger at the same mileage?

i'd have to get a payment

myrtlebeach.craigslist.org/cto/5703251702.html

I had a similar thought recently
newjersey.craigslist.org/cto/5648591874.html

ebay.com/itm/Rb26dett-Engine-And-Z32-RB-Transmission-/272300556318?hash=item3f6660c01e:g:VAQAAOSwZ1BXf2ID&vxp=mtr

TALK ME OUT OF IT
It even has a rwd tranny and oil pan

There are so many other things you could do with that 4,200 bucks. Like find a car in one piece

You could get an RB20 or RB25 and make as much power as you'd want to from the RB26. You'd also have money left over to maybe get a better body.

Which teggy

vancouver.craigslist.ca/van/cto/5666124472.html

or

vancouver.craigslist.ca/rch/cto/5700517996.html

Hey Ranger guy. I know its off topic but I'm trying to do a v8 swap and I feel like I'm missing a lot of small odds and end parts off my list could you maybe give me an email and help me out a bit with what I am missing.

[email protected]

That's a hardbody

phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/cto/5692252832.html
anyone want an mr2? salvage, though

Trying to find a fucking used wrx or evo in Connecticut that's under 100k miles or doesn't have a insane price is impossible. I need a awd car that's sporty and I don't know what to get, help.

budget? maybe some audi?

worcester.craigslist.org/cto/5673013543.html
Check that one bro, its pretty much a wrx.

Between 10-14k, I've check out audio, mainly a4s and shit and it's the same story. Is there anywhere else better to look to find a good awd manual sports car, cause I've had no luck.

Don't want a auto and the pre 2008 wagon look isn't nice imo

Impossible to find in the east coast user.

Never seen an sti under 20k miles dont matter only ricers own them.

I've been considering these 2, though I'm not sure if there ok deals

>newlondon.craigslist.org/cto/5635997948.html

>newlondon.craigslist.org/cto/5708750964.html

Ifor I could get them down a grad or 2 I'd probably jump on the cars, but I'm to spooked about something being wrong with them.

Don't often hear much about Dakota's honestly. Saw an older standard cab model the other day and it reminded me of a similar aged S10. I thought it looked neat though, but Veeky Forums tends to mindlessly shit on everything American, Chrysler in particular.

They're a bit overbuilt. For example my 99, while technically a 1/4 ton truck, is rated by dodge to haul 3/4 ton. Club cab is comfy with plenty of room for extra passengers (or a bull mastiff) and plenty of bed space. AC and heat are pretty kick ass. Handling is pretty damn good for a truck. Ride ain't bad either. And while they are mid-size, they have plenty of power for damn near anything you'd want to use a truck for. Only issue is it's a bitch to find ones in good condition that are manual. Otherwise you can get them in 4, V6, or V8 last I checked. Variety of cab and bed sizes. Pretty nice trucks, I really like mine.

Those model years are literally the least desired WRX in existence.

If you're worried about something wrong with them, there's two things you do:

-Confirm it has had a good maintenance history.

-Drive the shit out of it on a test drive to expose any leaks/ overheating issues.

>worst WRX bodystyle that has ever existed
Are you fucking mentally challenged? I laugh whenever I see some poor sap driving one of these.

>rusted to shit
kek

Nigger

anyone want some hot cringe?
inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/5710125630.html

neworleans.craigslist.org/cto/5664863071.html

98k miles, says clutch has some play, not sure what that means. Is his price high? KBB has it at like 3.9k but that doesn't really reflect supply and demand. I was thinking 4.5k was a fair offer.

Any MR2 people know what I should look out for besides normal things like slipping clutch and oil leaks?

bring that sucker down to 4500~
look out for hoses
look for rust

>found perfect fun car
>its relatively cheap
>have no money
>no one wants to lend me any

the absolute worst feeling

CT guy here again, these are a couple other wrxs I've found, one has a rebuilt title and is a ok price, but the title scares me. Ones also a 2002 with 6k miles.

>hartford.craigslist.org/cto/5621400693.html

>newlondon.craigslist.org/cto/5683069044.html

Get a job.

>tfw want a manual Mercedes-Benz W123
>the only one on craigslist is automatic and has a lot of rust

tfw will never own my dream car even as modest as it is

I should've said "not enough" money

I have a job, I'm working part time but I pay my way through community college each semester with no financial aid in full and that chews through most of it. I guess I'll have to stick it out with my 04 Sorento

Get a GD body instead.

This.

There is literally nothing cringe about this, that's badass.

assuming the VIN comes up clean is this a good find?

I've been looking for a nicer sedan and wanted a Volvo or Saab and had an original spending limit of $15k.

it's a Toyota. Of course it rusted to shit