And then, get this, he said "it's fwd"

>and then, get this, he said "it's fwd"

Why does Veeky Forums have the worst shitposters?

>assmad FF cuck detected

MR

>d-don't use my trigger words!
stay mad ff cuck

my eg hatch will smoke the fuck out of you with a few simple mods

daily reminder a broken nissan fwd shitbox laps la sarthe faster than americas fastest race car, the ecoboost ford gt

fwd>rwd

It was actually AWD

nope. cry harder

I love how you guys call it fwd when you want to shit on it but awd when it does better than something else

>He said he can't come pick me up because his Corvette overheated!

It was when it set that qualifying time.
It's AWD.

FUCK Veeky Forums. CAN YOU FAGGOTS DO ANYTHING BUT SHITPOST. THIS IS LITERALLY WORSE THAN THE FUCKING BANANA ON /B/ BECAUSE AT LEAST THE YLYL THREADS AREN'T DEDICATED TO PURE SHITPOSTING

>tfw rwd volvo

>It was when it set that qualifying time.
nope, cry harder

fwd>rwd, theres a reason fwd is banned from f1.

It actually was, stay BTFO.

>Porsche 919 Hybrid
>3m 19.733
BTFO!

Stay mad.

>It actually was, stay BTFO.
nope, cry harder

It was and couldn't even beat the 919.

>Porsche 919 Hybrid
>3m 19.733
BTFO!

I miss the days when you'd be doing car-related activities and that one guy who drives a fwd shows up, he's the butt of every joke and constantly being ripped on for not having a real car. He didn't quite get the whole enthusiast thing but he's otherwise OK and part of the group, it's a fun group.

Then HIS friends start showing up with their hand-me -down fwd autos. A car is a car right? it's got 4 wheels it's just driven from the other end, auto is better than manual anyway, look at drag racing.

Now you're fucked. They're just cars man don't be so serious. I'm having a great time and I don't have a rwd or awd. Fwd is actually just as good as rwd (points to low-level rallying) blah blah. Ignorance is self reinforcing especially in a group and before you know it your circle of car people is full of casual faggots.

I don't get these threads because girls don't even know how engines and drivetrains work

>Be me, Alphonse
>Make *le ebin trolle* threads out of my grandma's basement
>Decide to create another anime reaction meme
>Cannot for the life of me spell the word "definitely"
>Shitpost this meme over and over again, without correcting it

C'mon bud, it's been 3 months since I called you out on that shit, and you still haven't fixed your shitposting. Absolute rubbish. It's like you don't even try anymore.

>inb4 "assmad xDDDDDDD"

It's time to pull the trigger.

Dubs confirms alphonse is in fact a nigger

>Alphonse now on suicide watch

>no! don't use my trigger words!
Stay BTFO.

assmad v8 cuck spotted