/acg/ - Animal Crossing General

#1151 - Willow edition
Previous thread: >The Basics
ACNL Basics Guide - thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/
AC Wiki - animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/Animal_Crossing_Wiki
Nookipedia - nookipedia.com
The "pthhhpth" pastebin (FAQ) - pastebin.com/jU4CeWhu
Brand New Catch - animalcrossing.us/animal-crossing-new-leaf-brand-new-catch-september/

>Furniture & Collectibles
Item database - moridb.com/
Item image gallery - animalcrossingnl.mooo.com
Museum Checklist - mediafire.com/download/0p18zy41jkxsy8a/ACNL_Fossil_&_Art_Checklist_RC2.xlsx

>Customization Guide
Image/Pattern Converter - thulinma.com/acnl/
All Furniture Customizations - customnewleaf.tumblr.com/
Image2QR code - mediafire.com/download/d0g3vj88g0gk1pf/Version 0.4.zip
Pro Designs Android App - play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nefastudio.android.dmoridesigner
Image2QR recognition *shit* - acqrfactory.com/
QR Paths - pathmagic.tumblr.com acnlpaths.tumblr.com/ acpath.tumblr.com

>Happy Home Designer
All villagers & items - happyhomedesigner.wikia.com
FAQ - pastebin.com/f8pnU0wr
Amiibo Cards - nintendo.co.jp/3ds/edhj/amiibocard/index.html
September HH Challenge: N/A

>How to play ACNL online with /acg/
People need to add each other's FCs in order to visit faraway towns.
Put your name and FC in the name field to save time.

>Villager Birthdays
20th - Octavian
21st - Henry
22nd - Ankha
23rd - Cranson
24th - Apple
25th - Mitzi
26th - Teddy

>Events
Nothing

>Misc.
Town tune list - newleaftunes.tumblr.com/tunes
Camper Reset guide - i.imgur.com/meQutqI.png
Dream Town List - pastebin.com/W4FQW6ZW
What is the void? - pastebin.com/9KPbdnSY
Preventing moveouts - pastebin.com/avaKnPPc
ACNL OST - pastebin.com/bPyY03LK
Upload to Imgur via 3DS browser - webrender.net/imgur/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wYZx-W47D_c&t=1638s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pango needs a new home, /acg/

Reposting from the last thread:

Summing up what we know about the upcoming New Leaf amiibo update:
>amiibo outside of the Animal Crossing ones can be used to unlock exclusive furniture.
>amiibo cards summons the villager on that card to appear in a mobile home. Where the mobile homes appear, whether they're an optional Public Works Project or will just appear when the update comes, is currently unknown.
>Mobile villagers can either be offered to move in to your town, or you can buy their furniture.
>A new amiibo card series with 50 new villagers will be introduced. Six are new villagers inspired by Sanrio characters (Hello Kitty, My Melody, Kero Kero Keroppi, Cinnamoroll, Pom Pom Purin, and Little Twin Stars) and four (Hopkins, Ellie, Boyd, and Vivian) are older characters, leaving 40 cards currently unknown.
>Three of these characters (Hopkins, Vivian and Boyd) were previously exclusive to Animal Forest e+. Previously, four older characters (Carrie, Claude, Louie, and Maddie) came back in HHD, so they're likely to get new cards too.

Animal Crossing: Welcome Amiibo! A version of New Leaf that includes the upcoming fall update, along with a new amiibo card.

The update will get rid of all weeds.

Translation:
>You haven't played in a while and don't feel like playing again because of all the weeds you'd find?
>With this Fall's free update, all weeds will be done for!

I've had Pango in my town since day 1 and she is still with me, so I can't help you out.

>amiibo outside of the Animal Crossing ones can be used to unlock exclusive furniture.

Oh good, my unnecessarily large amiibo collection will be of use.

Get rid of my dead grass patches instead. Weeds are useful for Weeding Day.

On November 2, a worldwide Animal Crossing Mini Direct will be broadcast. The exact time still unknown, however.

What exactly is the point of this?

My thoughts exactly. That would be extremely comfy

sulkypostin'

It's for people who are scared to open their town after not playing for a long time because they'd have tons of weeds

No Gudetama character. ;_;

Apollo is cute.

Fossil user, I'm online now!

Do these people not know you can pay Leif to weed for you?

I'm more scared of someone moving out / in anyway.

>get animal crossing vr
>never come out
>finally take headset off
>they've turned off your power and water. >It's been 4 months.

Oh and YJo? I'd love a sweets player.

Howdy, fellas.

Just started a new game, does anyone want to exchange town fruits?

I have 4 fruits. (Peaches, Pears, Durian and Coconuts)

I have 8 peaches, 9 pears, 8 coconuts and 9 durians ready for trading.

I don't really NEED them, but it's just nice to have some variety.

gates open!

>I'm more scared of someone moving out / in anyway.
This. Like this user pointed weeds are useful

you can come to my town and shake the trees that you want!

Thanks, user! That's based as fuck.

The egg lord cometh.

>tfw no N3DS

you can buy the amiibo reader thing

>lost new leaf moving house months ago
>sudden urge to play it again

Do I go rebuy it? I just want to be comfy

Yes. Same thing happened to me. It's worth it. I'm completely hooked again.

gates open!

Do it. NL is getting an update this fall and Nintendo announced an upcoming mobile game by the end of March 2017.

Thanks, user! It was nice. Great Electric De Chocobo island theme btw.

Aw, crap. I forgot to give you my fruits. I can re-visit if you want them. So sorry!

no problem, im fine, i dont need more fruits. thanks!

So when does this update come?

youtube.com/watch?v=wYZx-W47D_c&t=1638s

December 2

There are hardly any male villagers that aren't gay as fuck.

I guess that it's all part of the gay agenda, they're easing people in to homosexuality with qt furries.

Just because people draw gay art of a character doesn't make them gay.

Digby/Isabelle incest is best.

Fat black BLM Harambe Niggers™ on Twitter will defend not inventing a watermelon powered space program. Will Smith is in your town.

Are you going to pretend NIGGERS isn't a real thing?

Come back when your snacks True Faggot™ Snack Dad™ snacks are snacked Snackered™ up TGN (True Faggot Nigger™)

Are you going to pretend NIGGERS isn't a real thing?

Suck the stinking bulbous cock of Bertolli™ frozen dinner lifestyle choices by Harambe.

Looks like I'm a True Genius™ again.Transgender fetus. is will smith is in my town?? Transgender fetus. is will smith is in my town?? Transgender fetus. is will smith is in my town?? Transgender fetus. is will smith is in my town?? Transgender fetus. is will smith is in my town?? Transgender fetus. is will smith is in my town?? Transgender fetus. is will smith is in my town?? Transgender fetus. is will smith is in my town?? Transgender fetus. is will smith is in my town?? Transgender fetus. is will smith is in my town?? Transgender fetus. is will smith is in my town?? Transgender fetus. is will smith is in my town?? Transgender fetus. is will smith is in my town?? Transgender fetus. is will smith is in my town?? Transgender fetus. is will smith is in my town?? Transgender fetus. is will smith is in my town??

Snackboi™ is the next (hey that's my dog.) Where were you when Will Smith translated the word of God? Your next Truly Gay™ Lifestyle Choice™ is being a faggot every day you are a faggot forever, nigger.

welcome to the big leagues

Genderqueer Transexual Fetus Retard Niggers™ are allowed to vote.

Pro tip: You're a fucking faggot forever

Looks like Will Smith translated God for you again. I must be a real genius.
gay niggers, where snackboi at?Will Smith is the next True Real Snackboi™

Where Snackboi™ at?

Don't believe in niggers yet?

Big Fat Olive Garden Salad Eating Nigger Cunts™ are allowed to vote.

Welcome Snackboi, your new Real Nigger Kingdom Harambe Nigger Tribe Pyramid Nigger Fantasy Retard Faggot Black Niggers. Your snacks snacks are translated by God, your real Snackboi™ is real big league Niggergod Will Smith Snacks.

Welcome Snackboi, your new Real Nigger Kingdom Harambe Nigger Tribe Pyramid Nigger Fantasy Retard Faggot Black Niggers. Your snacks snacks are translated by God, your real Snackboi™ is real big league Niggergod Will Smith Snacks.

Welcome Snackboi forever we love Snackboi True King SnackGod

Look who's back. Are you still butthut?

SnackGod's REAL pure snack translation makes you a GAY FAGGOT and a NIGGER by default. Your job is to invent a space program powered by watermelons.

Obese olive garden nigger Snackboi's are GAY NIGGERS and FAGGOTS, FOREVER.

this makes you gay

captcha: show pictures of saladReal Snackboi's Transgender Fetus Tribal Pyramid Nigger Kang Fantasy Genderqueer Rolemodel is your next Twitter God.

Do you still believe NIGGERS isn't a real thing?

SnackGod's REAL pure snack translation makes you a GAY FAGGOT and a NIGGER by default.

Welcome Snackboi

Suck the stinking bulbous cock of Bertolli™ frozen dinner lifestyle choices by Harambe.

Welcome to the big leagues faggot

We getting raided or something?

wow i thought will smith was dead.

some autistic guy crashed here a while ago. still here it seems. just report and ignore

Looks like I'm a True Genius™ again.Transgender fetus. is will smith is in my town?? Transgender fetus. is will smith is in my town?? Transgender fetus. is will smith is in my town?? Transgender fetus. is will smith is in my town?? Transgender fetus. is will smith is in my town?? Transgender fetus. is will smith is in my town?? Transgender fetus. is will smith is in my town?? Transgender fetus. is will smith is in my town?? Transgender fetus. is will smith is in my town?? Transgender fetus. is will smith is in my town?? Transgender fetus. is will smith is in my town?? Transgender fetus. is will smith is in my town?? Transgender fetus. is will smith is in my town?? Transgender fetus. is will smith is in my town?? Transgender fetus. is will smith is in my town?? Transgender fetus. is will smith is in my town??

choices by Harambe.

Snack your salad snacks, when Snacking™ gets extreme snacks. Thanks dad. Your salad dad is a Fully Thanked™ True Faggot™ niggers haven't invented the wheel yet

come back when you snack it up

Snack your salad snacks, when Snacking™ gets extreme snacks. Thanks dad. Your salad dad is a Fully Thanked™ True Faggot™ niggers haven't invented the wheel yet

It's just an autistic kid who's olimpically butthurt because /acg/ ignored him the first time he came here.

Snackboi™ is the next (hey that's my dog.) Where were you when Will Smith translated the word of God? Your next Truly Gay™ Lifestyle Choice™ is being a faggot every day you are a faggot forever, nigger.

Snackboi™ is the next (hey that's my dog.) Where were you when Will Smith the word of God? Your next Truly Gay™ Lifestyle Choice™ is being a faggot every day you are a faggot forever, nigger.

Are you still here?

Welcome Snackboi forever we love Snackboi True King SnackGod

Quick, save us fatposter!

Die, faggot.

Snackboi™ is the next (hey that's my dog.) Where were you when Will Smith the word of God? Your next Truly Gay™ Lifestyle Choice™ is being a faggot every day you are a faggot forever, nigger.
Welcome Snackboi, your new Real Nigger Kingdom Harambe Nigger Tribe Pyramid Nigger Fantasy Retard Faggot snackers. Your snacks snacks are translated by God, your real Snackboi™ is real big league Niggergod Will Smith Snacks.

Just look how mad is him.

Syrup King is Snackgod's Alpha Male Weeboo

Snack your salad snacks, when Snacking™ gets extreme snacks. Thanks dad. Your salad dad is a Fully Thanked™ True Faggot™ Snackboi™ is the next (hey that's my dog.)

Snack your salad snacks, when Snacking™ gets extreme snacks. Thanks dad. Your salad dad is a Fully Thanked™ True Faggot™ Snackboi™ is the next (hey that's my dog.)

(hey that's my dog.)

Is this your only purpose to this thread? Just to strut your autism when the fatposter shows up?

Because that's literally all you did last thread.

SnackGod's REAL pure snack translation makes you a GAY FAGGOT and a NIGGER by default. Your job is to invent a space program powered by watermelons.

Obese olive garden nigger Snackboi's are GAY NIGGERS and FAGGOTS, FOREVER.

this makes you gay

captcha: show pictures of saladReal Snackboi's Transgender Fetus Tribal Pyramid Nigger Kang Fantasy Genderqueer Rolemodel is your next Twitter God.

Do you still believe NIGGERS isn't a real thing?

SnackGod's REAL pure snack translation makes you a GAY FAGGOT and a NIGGER by default.

Welcome Snackboi

Welcome to the big leagues faggot

>Snackboi™ is the next (hey that's my dog.) Where were you when Will Smith translated the word of God? Your next Truly Gay™ Lifestyle Choice™ is being a faggot every day you are a faggot forever, nigger.
>Welcome Snackboi, your new Real Nigger Kingdom Harambe Nigger Tribe Pyramid Nigger Fantasy Retard Faggot Black Niggers. Your snacks snacks are translated by God, your real Snackboi™ is real big league Niggergod Will Smith Snacks.
>Snackboi™ is the next (hey that's my dog.) Where were you when Will Smith translated the word of God? Your next Truly Gay™ Lifestyle Choice™ is being a faggot every day you are a faggot forever, nigger.
>Welcome Snackboi, your new Real Nigger Kingdom Harambe Nigger Tribe Pyramid Nigger Fantasy Retard Faggot Black Niggers. Your snacks snacks are translated by God, your real Snackboi™ is real big league Niggergod Will Smith Snacks.
>Snackboi™ is the next (hey that's my dog.) Where were you when Will Smith the word of God? Your next Truly Gay™ Lifestyle Choice™ is being a faggot every day you are a faggot forever, nigger.
>Welcome Snackboi, your new Real Nigger Kingdom Harambe Nigger Tribe Pyramid Nigger Fantasy Retard Faggot snackers. Your snacks snacks are translated by God, your real Snackboi™ is real big league Niggergod Will Smith Snacks.

Where Snackboi™ at?

(hey that's my dog.)

>Snackboi™ is the next (hey that's my dog.) Where were you when Will Smith the word of God? Your next Truly Gay™ Lifestyle Choice™ is being a faggot every day you are a faggot forever, nigger.
>Welcome Snackboi, your new Real Nigger Kingdom Harambe Nigger Tribe Pyramid Nigger Fantasy Retard Faggot snackers. Your snacks snacks are translated by God, your real Snackboi™ is real big league Niggergod Will Smith Snacks.

NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS

(hey that's my dog.)

I run this shit NIGGERS this is my house forever
Where Snackboi™ at?

Don't believe in niggers yet?

Welcome Snackboi forev love Snackboi True King SnackGod

Welcome Snackboi, your new Real Nigger Kingdom Harambe Nigger Tribe Pyramid Nigger Fantasy Retard Faggot snackers. Your snacks snacks are translated by God, your real Snackboi™ is real big league Niggergod Will Smith Snacks.

who doubts my power level?

>humanized
Absolute degeneracy

What about humans into animals?

It's shit.

bump

bump

Bump

Thread needs more cute uncommon villagers

>Margie
>Uncommon

Best bro coming through.

I'm just looking for an excuse to post her, user

Can I get some signatures?

I only have five villagers still awake. If you don't mind having to visit two towns I can open my gates.

I'll take it anyway.

Let me know when you're ready.

Added and open

How do I plot reset? Fauna arrives tomorrow, I think. I also want to unload Katie.