/kspg/ - [REDACTED] Shit Posting General

Latest patch is 1.1.3
>fixed a whole bunch of bugs and created even more in the process
>game still unexpectedly crashes and freezes, albeit to a lesser extent
>wheels are still unpredictable and near unusable
>still unplayable for a significant portion of the playerbase

The general consensus at /kspg/ is that you should avoid buying KSP due to various persistent issues with both the game and the developers. Please refer to pastebin.com/iQyyfR2A for more details.

Previous thread:

>Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=DKqY8sy3nkM

>Dev Stream:
youtube.com/watch?v=BY6uZPvgBqQ

>FAQ
pastebin.com/11ESnTdE

>Important links
pastebin.com/uHV7qaUj

BARIS, Orbiter, Space Engine, OpenTTD, Take On Mars, Project CARS, ULA posting, Aurora, and planes are also welcome ITT.

NOTE: "k*rbal" anywhere in the OP as well as "kspg" in the subject cause the thread to autosage. Please use [REDACTED] or a lookalike symbol in place of these terms when making a new thread. If you're wondering why all the links aren't in the OP, this is why.
Update: As of 9/12/16, only "k*rbal" triggers autosaging. Subject to change.

Supid nazi mods trying to opress ksp.

Is this thread on autosage?

The server magically started working again. I still dunno if I want to put in the minimum effort to run DMP on it.

1.2 when?

I haven't been setting up relays, are they necessary if I plan to send probes interplanetary?

there doesn't seem to be a lot of documentation yet

I remember one of the devnotes mentioning that you have the option to disable it in the difficulty settings

Yes.

No.

maybe

just wanted to let mememaps know the bombs failed

Evens play ksp
Odds get drunk

>difficulty settings
yeah, they have advanced options now too. Anyone else feel like they did a once-over on the UI for little things?

I bet just some clouds and rocketparts in 1.3. "DEFINITIVE NOVEMBER" will be fun. At least we'll finally get Trump, take that, Mexicans

I will join you and make some clouds of my own

>badie not mentioned in devnotes
>kasper fired for asking for lunchmoney
>devnotes written kinda competently
>console versions are universally considered a joke
We just gotta get them to kill career mode now

Career mode had potential. Squad just royally fucked it up by rushing it without any real thought.

RIP Tianggong

It doesn't add much meaningful gameplay.

It gives reason to do literally anything in the game.

Then again sandbox mode would be infinitely more fun if they had more interesting secrets to find on planets. This game had so many possibilities in its early days yet squad fucked it up.

Yeah. Where do you think it went sour?

Around .21. During that time it was clear that features became fast-tracked to complete the game without much proper QA. I never paid much attention to the politics of squad, but I would imagine around that time the staff went through a reshuffling.

.21 was definitely the beginning of the end. They ruined Duna around then, and its when bac9 started to bac out. .22 was the introduction of a useless career mode. It's almost like it was a management crony's objective to add that thing... no matter its garbage state

>reason to do literally anything in the game
What's that now, sonny? I must be getting old.

He's saying he finds the pursuit of meaningless kerbal kash that comes from nowhere and grinding meaningless science points to fill out a tech tree that hasn't been developed since it was shat out to be an enjoyable game mechanic

Funny you mention the tech tree. They just released a bunch of new part models that has tweakable functions (anyone has the pic?) and they just improved a bunch of part upgrading code and released something for modders to use it.

Upgrades will probably be part of the .30 final update, the rest will be clouds.

I'm on the pre-release but I can't find the option to enable relays anywhere

the probe I had on Duna before updating still works just fine

>NOTE: "k*rbal" anywhere in the OP as well as "kspg" in the subject cause the thread to autosage. Please use [REDACTED] or a lookalike symbol in place of these terms when making a new thread. If you're wondering why all the links aren't in the OP, this is why.
>Update: As of 9/12/16, only "k*rbal" triggers autosaging. Subject to change.
Is this intentional or some kind of failed automated anti-spam? I can't think of a reason kspg or Kerbal in the OP would cause it to not show up.

It's an intentional effort by the mods to destroy kspg because leaving us alone is more effort than continually monitoring us to make sure we aren't posting.

idk try making a new save? also on the start game screen what are the numbers in the bottom right

So the moderators of Veeky Forums are actively trying to sabotage /kspg/? Why?

Any mods to improve the contracts system in career mode? I'm fine with everything except the damn part testing contracts, which are like 85% of the contracts available to me. Spending the time and money on a launch vehicle to get some random part to a specific altitude AND SPEED before using that part in a staging sequence is really fucking annoying. Whenever I'm doing these contracts it's almost impossible to do any other contracts at the same time since you have to slow down, speed up, maintain altitude, and do a bunch of weird flying that burns through your fuel.

Oh and I'm in the 1.2 prerelease build.

Tired of dealing with us, paid by Squad to quash a place of """"negative"""" discussion, a fuck you to whoever got tired of man and bothered them in their irc channel to delete him. Many possible explanations.

Anyone have that patch for B9s procedural wings that gets it to work with the latest version?

Go back to >>/trash/

Literally just shitposting and actively taunting the mods about it thinking the general was an invincible podium.