>[Prisma Cause gacha]
Servants on rate-up
-5* Caster Illya
-4* Caster Medea (Lily)
-4* Caster Nursery Rhyme
-4* Caster Helena Blavatsky
Female only gacha + D'eon and Astolfo

Limited CEs
-5* Magical Girl of Sapphire: +40% NP charge/+25% NP charge rate, +1 Lion-kun drop
-4* Search and Destroy: +8% Arts up/+15% NP damage up, +1 Magical Bushido Musashi drop
-3* Zunga Zunga!: Damage block (100)/5% increased healing, +1 Pudding drop

>[Single-class Gacha from 9.21 to 9.28]
-21 / 28 - Saber
-22 - Archer
-23 - Lancer
-24 - Rider
-25 - Assassin + Ruler
-26 - Caster
-27 - Berserker
Includes all story unlocks EXCEPT Bedivere

>News and Reminders
-Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
-New vers - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones&androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
-Mashu Kyrielight voice actress Risa Taneda on hiatus to recover from illness
-Half AP Free Quests from 9.21 to 9.28
-Class dailies updated to include new material drops

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

>Alternate servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

>CMs
mediafire.com/download/960gn6g6w2p0l8q/FGO Material I.zip
mediafire.com/download/wj405jjjc9ly94e/FGO Material II.zip

>FP gacha

Tamamo!

Nobu a CUTE.

Umu!

Some of Arthur's Excalibur Constraints were revealed:

>"Thou must be fighting someone stronger than yourself."-Bedivere, approved.

>"Thou must be fighting one on one."-Palamedes, approved.

>"Thou must not be fighting against an Elemental."-Lancelot, approved.

>"Thou must be fighting against evil."-Mordred, approved.

>"Thou must be fighting without self-interest."-Galahad, approved.

>"And, Thou must be fighting to save the world."-Arthur, approved.

3 HOURS LEFT BANIC

>>"Thou must be fighting against evil."-Mordred, approved.
That's hilarious.

Robin a cute!

Fucking kek

>"Thou must be fighting against evil."-Mordred

>Palamedes
Round Table confirmed for diversity.

>>"Thou must be fighting against evil."-Mordred, approved.
Calling bullshit, that's too funny.

ARTHUR IN GO WHEN?

Best boy.

>fucks boars
>builds metal with no cooling system

Incest. Not even once.

FUCK FUCK FUCK DO I FINISH GRINDING BEETLES AND HOMO BABIES OR GEARS AND TALONS I'M AT 16/31 AND 35/32

>"Thou must not be fighting against an Elemental."-Lancelot, approved.

What kind of dumb rule is that?

>>"And, Thou must be fighting to save the world."-Arthur, approved.

Place your bets.
Do you think Jaguarman is going to be 5*, 4*, or not even gold?

Fairies count as Elementals I'm sure so it that's probably why.

Elementals are spirits of Gaia. By setting this condition, it's more or less guaranteed that Gaia's most powerful weapon will not be used against Gaia.

Well the elementals were fairies and they gave them their swords and fairies protected the planet and etc. Also Lancelot was raised by a fairy too so maybe he was worried about mommy

Best Saber

What if there are two elementals trying to destroy the world?

It's closer to the other way around. Elementals are sapient, fairies generally are not.

>people actually defending Medb
This is what happens when you have her anywhere near a current event.

WISH ME LUCK /fgog/
Doing 10 tickets
Posting results afterwards

>"Thou must be fighting without self-interest."-Galahad, approved.
Wait what the fuck does this mean. That Arthur can't fight with his own interests in mind?

best place to farm Void's Refuse?

Medb!

There are seven other seals he can check off.

Good luck, user.
I hope you get who you want.

4 star quick saber given a rate up along with parvati and ishtar

Jeanne alter spot.

4* berserker welfare

Shit character that next to no one likes.

That would make me happy.

Medea Lily Good luck

LIZ THREAD

I don't get it.

>this nigga

Okay, so restrictions were imposed by the Round Table's core (and incidentally also dumbest and most emotionally unstable) members. They apparently form a committee that gets to veto the unsealing of Excalibur. That's old news. But now he's literally trying to save all of human history from a literal harbinger of the biblical end times, and these chucklefucks are getting in the way.

>Permission to swing the planet's holy sword, the divine construct that saves the world has been- denied.
>In his right arm, the weight of the holy sword.
>In his left arm, the weight of a child.
>Both were equally precious so, in an instant, Saber brandishes the sword he believes in.
>In reply, the sea of meat unleashed countless tentacles. But, too slow.
>"Excalibur: Sword of Promised Victory!"
>The Holy Sword with six restraints released.
>Regrettably, the number of votes did not exceed half.
>The complete full name invocation could not be reached.
Fuck these guys. The Round Table was a mistake.

It's fucking Mordred. Mordred is the last knight you'd expect to make that rule.

Male Moedred may be a better person inside, even if still motivated in a similar manner.

Says you.

Get off the computer Mordred

>They don't like her, either.
No, they don't. I never said they did. Why would they, after all? She went to war with Ulster, and was aligned against Cu, so neither of them have reason to be friends with her or anything like that. But they don't hate her. Which should be a clue, for people who constantly complain about how mean she was to Cu. Her actions where not atypical for the time.

>there isn't a damn thing I like about her either
So you don't care for her? Good for you. Not everyone has to like the same servant.
> I actively dislike the Medbfags who go out of their way to say how much they like her despite never giving a solid reason WHY they like her
Why do you care? They might just like her design? They might like the "fangirly" aspect of her character. They might like her from myth. They might like her general personality. Why do you care about the reasons why someone likes a particularl character? Why do Scatfags like Scat? Why do Arturiafags like Arturia? Why to Nerofags like Nero? Who cares?
>and who feel threatened by the fact that no one shares their opinion
But I've never seen any Medbfag act like that. What I have seen is a dedicated couple of shitposters who make it their mission every thread Medb is brought up in to shit on her and Medbfags, and I've then seen Medbfags respond against that. That's not feeling threatened over an opinion, that's responding to having shit flung at them. In fact, most of the time they just ignore it, which is probably the best thing to do anyway. I can't remember seeing any say "you should feel bad for not liking Medb", except that one falseflagger who shat up every thread with the same images.

Oh really, that's interesting. Speaking of which, do we have a translation of her interlude. I suppose I could look through the pastebins or whatever if I had to, but it'd be nice to give it a read.

Mordred was birthed by and served an evil witch. She plotted to overthrow the king.

At least he only has to fill out half of the requirements to use it. That rule is still dumb as fuck. One day Camelot is going to be attacked by a giant elemental spirit of pure destruction and it'll be Lancelot's fault that Arthur can't Excaliblast it.

I wonder what Tristan, Gawain Perci and Agravain put there

First roll.

>you have to ascend kuro and spend XP cards on a shit character lore wise and gameplay wise to finish those 100 quests
Thanks a lot

>Regrettably, the number of votes did not exceed half
I wonder what the other votes were.

Dumb frog poster. Not even worth a quote.

Second roll

>appleshitter
>frogposter
>gamplayfag
>powerlevelfag
Literally purge yourself from the genepool.

YAMEROOO

Whatever their imposed restrictions were, Arthur did not meet the conditions to lift those restrictions.

S-Suki

Thread

Maybe Gawain's is something about the sun?

I've done about 30 rolls and all I got where 3 angelica CE's, one 5* CE and one other 4* CE.

>so neither of them have reason to be friends with her or anything like that
FSN Cu specifically mentions how he's completely capable of being friends with someone at the bar one night and enemies with that person on the battlefield the next morning. The fact that he doesn't like Medb despite that is way more telling than the fact that he doesn't actively hate her.

>Why do you care?
Because that shallowness in Medbfags is an insult to people who actually care a great deal about their waifus.

Why does a nurse fight with her fists?

I'll suki you.

I just made it to the 2nd Phase

Am I gonna make it boys?

Third roll

Proto Mordred when? Bet he's different than Apocrypha Mordred.

Hell, maybe the reason Arthur doesn't seems as angsty as Arturia regarding The Round Table because he did better than her. Maybe he acknowledged Mordred, maybe he even appointed him as the crown prince. Maybe Proto Morgan is terrifyingly dangerous villain if she can bring down such a kingdom into ruin.

I love you liz poster

gib bryn acc pls

You're stuck here with me, you living garbage.

>Maybe he acknowledged Mordred, maybe he even appointed him as the crown prince.
I doubt it. That doesn't fit Arthurian lore at all.

Yorokobe.

Just save yourself from wasting tikcets. The desire sensor for this event is cranked up to 10 so you'll never roll Illya.

4th

>Excalibur Constraints
I don't follow Fragments, can someone explain what are these constraints?

>Because that shallowness in Medbfags is an insult to people who actually care a great deal about their waifus.
Holy fuck maybe you're seriously autistic.

She is mine fuck off
Wasn't there one about being a one on one fight? How many seals we don't know about?

I wonder whose restriction “One’s comrades-in-arms should be champions.” (from Saber's second interlude) was.

stop now. Fool yourself into believing you want an event CE so you can roll Ilya.

>Because that shallowness in Medbfags is an insult to people who actually care a great deal about their waifus.
How do you know they're shallow?
How do you even know other people care a great deal about their waifu? Who knows if they're as shallow as the medbfag.

Care a great deal about a fictional character is retarded either way.

Seals so he can't use it full power

>The knight of the round table Mordred, a forbidden child who was a copy of himself and even Morgan’s child, had assembled a hostile force which included the Saxons and Picts, leading a powerful demon army and was flying the banner of rebellion.

>It was a dire civil war.
>The round table was destroyed, Camelot crumbled, and all of Britain was lost.
>And then, on the hill of Camlann.

>Mordred: “Father. I’ll destroy everything that you love! You won’t need anything, won’t desire anything, I’ll make you love me until you scream out in despair! Arthur Pendragon!”

>It was his final life or death struggle, between himself and Mordred who carried the demon sword Clarent in hand.

>Not as a father……...
>Not as a person……...
>As just a king, he succeeded in taking down the traitorous knight with his holy blade, but――――

Okay. Just for you sweetie.

ForYou
Vv3ewl4D

THIS ISN'T THE ILLYA I WANTED
5th

>tfw no A-kun

Mordred only had a single line in all of Fragments, from their final battle at Camlann, and it made him sound like a melodramatic nutjob. I can't remember it verbatim, but he yelled something along the lines of how he'd make Arthur love him to the point of despair. It was some ridiculous exclamation like that.

>bryn and jeanne alter
thanks senpai

Congrats on the Ilya :^)

>70/90
I'm so close.

>Thou must be fighting a woman

6th

In Proto, Arthur's Excalibur is EX ranked and is much more powerful, but it can only be used at full power if he meets at least 7 of 13 requirements set forth by the Round Table. If he doesn't meet 7 or more, he gets a weaker version of his full EX rank attack.

This was done so that they could ensure that Arthur would never misuse EXcalibur.

I think it's more like, for example if Arthur in a war with neighboring kingdom and he's the one who starts the invasion to expand territories, that seal won't be unlocked. If Camelot is the one being invaded, that means he fights to protect his people and the seal will be unlocked.

She uses a gun too

>not ascending Kuro anyway
>frogposter
I think you're lost.
>>Reddit.com

It's a thing that carried over from Prototype. Because Excalibur is 2stronk, the RT knights put some seals on it so he couldn't use the sword at full power unless he met some specific conditions.

>I’ll make you love me until you scream out in despair
Gay. Let's hope that Fragments never get animated.

Welp!

>want to fastforward to Last Encore airing for the threads on /a/
>realise they'll be full of Nerofags that far exceed my autism level and cancel out any other attempt at shitposting that isn't their's
Fuck.

I hate when you fags talk about round table servants. They're all boring as hell and lack a personality.