Last Thread:
Last time with spessmen on a spess station:
>serb keeps crashing
>tremendous hails of salt
>Elim a shit, thinks borer and lings blades are the same thing
>Friendly ling a shit, if you role antag then antagonize
>Foster a shit, thinks lings don't have blades
>Intigracy a shit, thinks borer and lings blades are the same thing
>God fucking hell fuck what fucking shit. Why was that AI not banned?
>900 posts, but only 100 images

>What is Space Station 13?
youtube.com/watch?v=FHH1vfY6HTA
pastebin.com/VNcX2Quc

>New player guide
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/The_Basics
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/General_Help

>BYOND client
byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server, running a vote script to change maps at round end.
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>Forum, ban list and logs for vgstation
ss13.moe/forum/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans
game.ss13.moe/logs

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/3pWsZWiT

BAN ELIM

Was first

Mistakes were made.

But in the style of Oreo v, Hyrdox, this thread is better.
Also, neither thread linked itself in the old thread.

1st for Brian Bell he pumps in and out of the xeno's ass.

Fifth for make a dead in request on the forums

If Kaylie/Reica/Trinity/Julia/Insert Wiafu RPer here was that captain and said that Kurt's changeling murders infront of them was okay because IC their characters were oblivious would that shit still fly?

TheEliminator16 didn't even get a note and diverted all investiagation to his part in anything with 'I don't know what's happening', remember

*deadmin

Being phoneposter is suffering.

>"If anyone that isn't a waifu or admin was that captain and said that Kurt's changeling murders infromt of them was okay because IC their characters were oblivious would that shit still fly?"

is the question you should be asking, friend

>inb4 plasmen

elim defended an antag as a non-antag head
then he was unhelpful in ahelps

Who else even RPs except waifus who're nutcases and admins who have nothing to lose and don't care?

How do I get toy eswords and toy ebows?

ahelp/pray for some

Listen
The only murder that took place was someone running around my office with a fire axe after the AI had just called out a suspected ling in there.
I stunned them, Kurt hit them a few times and they bled out after a while
We were too busy trying to get in the back room to do anything about it
After that was over, Kurt went and took the body to medbay, what happened to the body after that is neither my nor Kurt's fault

Regarding "obliviousness", after applying for bodyguard, he went off to science saying something about needing "bio-augmentation", which I assumed to mean borers
Then, he comes back with an armblade
I have literally never seen an armblade before this but I knew it was a thing for changelings. I also knew, however, that borers can do weird new things now, so I decided to just go with it.

From that point on, Kurt literally never left my side. It was perfectly reasonable for him to explain it as a "mutation" and have my character believe him, there is no rule that states that the second you see an armblade you have to out them as a ling.
Again, I was still not quite sure if he was a ling but I wasn't going to question it until he started doing shady shit.

Foster DID message me later about having a "changling hitman" which I denied, saying that he was my bodyguard and I had never told him to attack anyone, which is true.

So, in summation, this was a combination of IRL ignorance combined with my choice to roleplay
I firmly believe that neither I nor Kurt did anything wrong in that round
If you disagree, post on the forums about this.

Those are prizes from the arcade machines.

gitgud if you want to killbait

>dark messiah in a can

That's not what you said last thread

>cult pulled surfer to cargo
>force fed her 40u sleep toxin pill
>lets it happen as sec
>shoots people with 15u chloral syringe gun
Holy shit

Everything I said here I said last thread

You're an admin and you see two people erping in the dorms.

How do you fuck their shit up as a warning?

>So, in summation, this was a combination of IRL ignorance combined with my choice to roleplay

I'll take 'What excuse did admins shoot down for Surfer Girl many times already?' for $100

What a fucking crock of shit

spawn myself as an invincible unstunnable krampus with a chain of command and beat them to death

Have their eyes removed so they can't see emotes anymore

Oh wait I got notes for doing that before. Apparently if an admin doesn't just gib/kill them then it's stepping out of line

Repost it verbatim or be selectively ignored.

Counter argument:
Surfer can't into metaclub.

Chef wouldn't cook any eggs

>So, in summation, this was a combination of IRL ignorance combined with my choice to roleplay
>I firmly believe that neither I nor Kurt did anything wrong in that round

Pretty much what we thought were admins are held to different standards than players then

>Raid a syndicate vault
>Get a bunch of nice gear
>Even the suits with crazy brute resists
>Come back home after testing out what the shuttle disk does (gives you access to send the science or mining shuttle to the syndicate outpost)
>Step out and see an officer patrolling maintenance
>Me and Harvey tell him to come over and look at the rune that we found
>We run towards it with him
>He stops and looks at it
>Stuns us both and goes "RESEARCH SHUTTLE I NEED BACK UP"
>"CONFIRMED CULTISTS"
>Absolutely baffled by the tunnel vision that this guy has
>Start wondering if it's a sick joke
>One of the officers (HoS?) comes and pulls me to HoP check if I upped my access
>Server starts shitting the bed
>Come back to a bunch of people standing around like living statues

What the fuck even happened that round

some of the vaults have those, iirc?

Muzzle, straight jacket and blindfold them. Then just send them to Thunderdome.

I literally don't know anything about Surfer Girl other than the fact that everyone shitposts about them
Again, Make. A deadmin request. On the forums. If you are actually this mad about it.
No, I don't have any reason to
You can go ahead and be mad at me if you want
I think this is getting blown way out of proportion but fine
I don't care
I am not responsible for ruining anyone else's round

This is the last I'm responding to any of this unless a forum thread is made

>Elim defending himself not knnowing that it creates more shitposting

>I am not responsible for ruining anyone else's round

Don't you get tired of fucking up and using this excuse over and over?

Sorry! Wiki said 40 u killed, I didn't think 15 u would do much but put people to sleep.

>I literally don't know anything
There you go again. Worked so well before so might as well stick with it

Injecting and Ingesting cause *significantly* different things with reagents.

Teleport them into the holodeck
Announce to the crew what is happening
Lock them in
Spawn bears when enough people are watching

Seal the room off and spawn multiple viruses in the room.

Or cake the area in with bees and make sure everyone can hear the "not the bees" sound.

Believe me, I'd deadmin request you if i were actually in-game when this happened

Okay good to know. How much kills in injection?

>It was perfectly reasonable for him to explain it as a "mutation" and have my character believe him, there is no rule that states that the second you see an armblade you have to out them as a ling.

Is this real?
If I see a guy in a red hardsuit floating around outside the station I can just assume that it's a trader and fight security to defend them from being shot without a word and that would be okay?

If I see people standing around a bloody room I can just assume they're cleaning it because how would a mere mortal like me understand the runes and fight people who try and attack them and that would be okay?

If I see someone in robes, I can etc etc etc

>sawbones still greytides and is a huge shitter when he deadmins and no one bats an eye
>elim does something that doesn't even screw anything up and everyone loses their fucking minds

If it's good enough for Shillary, then it's good enough for me.

This is just the logical end point of the cancerous valids culture the server has.

Demanding people be banned for not helping them valid hunt.

>Barely got to use the Stetchkin

My only regret

>Demanding people be banned for helping and defending antags as non-antags

ftfy

Shoo shoo, fake me
This is basically where I'm at right now
I can't think of another reason why people would be this mad about it

JUST

Forgot my image.

serb dead?

POMF SAVE US

>Demanding people be banned for lying and being unhelpful in ahelps and bending rules to fit an agenda and trying to dress RP as a tool to be a shitter and get away with it

>things that didn't happen
No lies were told, the ahelps were answered thoroughly, no rules were bend, no agenda exists

>someone breaks in to the captain's room with an axe in hand, trying to murder someone who at that point had done nothing antagonizing

Stupid valid hunting shitter.

Apparently if sawbones just roleplayed then it'd be fine to be a shitter still
Must be what he does now then

You are the problem with the server. We are not a solely valid seeking server, if you want that, go to TG

>breaks in
Bolted open

>M-MUH VALIDS
>SOMEONE PLAYED WITHOUT IMMEDIATELY HUNTING VALIDS
>BAN THEM
I wish Nox still existed so I could tell people to go back there, so I'll just settle for the nearest equivalent
Go back to TG, you valid-hungry shitters

>someone has a changeling armblade
>help them secure kills by stunning people and watch as they kill them

Stupid brown nosing shitter

Fucking christ take it to the forums already, god damn this is obnoxious
I almost miss waifuposting

There's not going for valids
and then there's an antag doing antag things with antag tools right infront of you and then saying it was okay that you helped because 'muh arpee'

>its not breaking in with a deadly weapon if the door is open :)

Good to know I can just barge into anywhere I like and wave my shotgun around and if anyone tries to stop me I can just cry to get them banned.

>"What excuse did admins shoot down for Surfer Girl many times already?"

What does this mean, and how does it relate to the situation at hand?

>>>/gb2TG/

>antag doing antag things
Except it wasn't, there was a ling reported in the office of the guy he had agreed to protect, so he attacked the person who was in there that was carrying a VERY fucking deadly weapon a few times

>defending the captain is now an antag thing to do

Better murderbone all of sec as non-antag, they must be antags for wanting to defend the station!

He had a fucking arm blade!

Why wouldn't someone try and help the captain who had a changeling stalking them with a fucking armblade all the time? Why should they just lie down when the 'victim' stuns them and orders the changeling to kill them after?

>defending the captain
>HURR HE WAS DOING ANTAG THINGS
Fuck off

It means Surfer Girl is a retard

it means that another player tried using the same excuse and was told "bullshit"

but it's okay if an admin does it

If you're being a vigilante, you can be treated as one.

GO TO THE FORUMS

Oh wait, you fucking won't, because you're all to chickenshit to actually speak up in a fashion where you have a name attached
Seriously, you're all just shitposting because you need something to shitpost about
Go away

By this logic you have to murder anyone that so much as touches an emag when you catch a traitor.

They had an antag item so they must be going to instantly murder anyone they can!

>Player is 'ignorant' of something around them and tells admins in ahelps 'I don't know what's going on'
>Gets bans

>Elim is a long term admin and tells admins in ahelps 'I don't know what's going on'
>Not even a note

>it's a "Thread whines and whines about shit someone did and doesn't take it to the forums because they're either too lazy or don't have a solid case" episode

Oh look, ARRPEE vs VALIDS again
This won't ever stop being a divisive issue, will it

>see someone getting succ/stabbed with an arm blade/shot with a CR-20
>Well I don't want to be a vigilante so I'm not going to say anything and just 360 and walk away

Riiiiiight

Its not breaking in, its trespassing.

That's a double standard
Unless is true, and she acted like an idiot asshole in ahelp. Anyone have logs of both of their admin conversations?

You asked for it buddy, revving up a shitpost right now.

ded ?

>Not even trying to talk to tators/lings
>not building a rapport
>not playing out slowly discovering that your friend is a fucking monster and having a struggle to report them to sec or stick it out
>just murder them immediately, and fuck you if you don't

Why do you even play this game. Just to kill people? Why not go kill people in real life? It's more satisfying

>this entire thread
You people are terrible at arguing

>Why not go kill people in real life? It's more satisfying

Not true
When you cut open a human thoracic cavity irl it smells really fucking bad

wew can't believe there's so much butthurt about this ling thing, I had a round where one of my fellow lings went to the Captain and ratted us out immediately.

do what you want as an antag, play friendly, recruits others to your side etc, I've seen lots of shit and this is fucking nothing.

Most of the time the other guy is an autist and not worth being friends with, too

you sound so salty

If someone in my department is a baddie and isn't causing direct department harm, I just leave them be.

This
Playing the game this way is way more fun than trying to wrestle with the shitty combat system

Why do you care? Surfer doesn't even pertain to the situation at hand. And I have no doubt she made an ass of herself in ahelp.

I don't see why they don't just ban Elim at this point for a while

Not like he even plays much, he said so himself, so what does it fucking matter

Because he didn't do anything wrong and the admin judgement regarding it was already rendered?

That's why you use a gun. Stabbing people will get you caught. As long as you're close enough to see them die it's fine.

Fuck off Elim

Because if someone is willing to get those logs it could be vital evidence in deadminning Elim, and showing the double standard.

>people actually want elim deadminned and banned over one round in which no one except a criminal got hurt

But he did and the handling admin even tried to lie on Elim's behalf in the last thread?

Then make a fucking deadmin request
How many times do you have to be told this, elim himself said it like 5 times

>implying it's the first time elim's fucked up and screwed over people's rounds only to turn around and say 'I dindu nuffin or know nuffin'