youtube.com/watch?v=fvtQYsckLxk
youtube.com/watch?v=-EcOWPHVQf4
youtube.com/watch?v=vTIIMJ9tUc8
youtube.com/watch?v=9TzURWa3UOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3Q12xOukVAI
youtube.com/watch?v=SW-BU6keEUw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for here's my mascot chat, thank you to the user who made it

Coming back after a few months of not playing. To celebrate I'm going to pick shit loads of flax and give it away for free to anybody who wants it. Will be about 10k flax (Or more if I feel like picking more) and will happen sometime over this weekend. Stay tuned for more info.

Reminder to manually download the new launcher (0.3)

nice only took you guys to make 1 thread in 1 day

Reminder to actually report this guy so he stops shitting up the thread more than it's supposed to be

didnt take long for someone to get triggered lmao

Already have, thanks though

who /wageslave/ here?

these things are real embarassing i dont even like anime mango anyway

does anyone have the login page background that looked like period accurate runescape?

doorman was a hot spicy meme that dindu nuffin

not me lmao

is this game worth playing if i hate my life and want to die

i agree with this one i hate jaPAN and love america

you know i never knew why people say things like "i want to die". Really.

You must live a life that's extremely dreadful, to the point where every single breath feels so painful to the point where it wants to stop. I'm 99% sure this is not the case and you are just angsty and not willing to put effort to enjoy the fruits of life.

on the topic of death, since im bored and the thread needs bumps, why is death so associated with sadness?

Sure, you miss people whom are dead and others can deeply influence your emotions as humans are emotional creatures, but the act of death itself isn't as sad as people make it out to be. death happens every day, there is someone dying right now as i type this.

Perhaps it is what people fear that happens after death (which is silly), and that suicide is an extremely selfish way to solve a temporary problem.

also this game is pretty comfy, probably even more when you want to kys

edgy

i guess its just something to comfort myself with
its a defense mechanisim because i really dont wanna die i just dont wanna be here

But is it really edgy?

What happens after death is exactly like what it was before you were born, there's nothing to be scared of. infact you will die one day anyway

lol

haha lol xd

this a million dollar phone but i aint got no ringtone

dude how did you find that pic of me

kys pls

selling this stuff

ign luneth

>selfish
>implying it's not more selfish to keep them around in their miserable existence because boo hoo you'll miss them

This is a real photo guys.

>lol
reeeeee

This one made me chuckle
This one is retarded as fuck

Your memes have been rated boys, keep up the good work

More memes

who sellin key halves gib em up senpaitachi

I followed this in depth guide on the wiki and still got nothing, pls fix sceptre piece drops

wikihow.com/Get-the-Skull-Scepter-in-RuneScape

holy fuck that is alot of gibberish for "kill these 4 monsters then combine the pieces you get"

mrw bobster banned the doorman
youtube.com/watch?v=fvtQYsckLxk

selling this stuff
free addy/green dhide/power amulets to new players
pm me if interested
-Juice

but what did medium clue?

FUCK YOU

when carl wheezer invites you to his traphouse

Not the greatest asmr, but it'll do for tonight

youtube.com/watch?v=-EcOWPHVQf4

whats the best choice for exp from one small favor?

Something slow. Slayer or RC maybe

fuuuuuuck RC slayer it is

pm me in game

For Mango

wtb your continued ownership

sleeping cap and black ele legs gone

any1 wanna be my rusescape bf

@OneFiveFiveThreeSixSixThreeTenOne
Wow what another quality shitpost by you, user. Sure am glad you're here to make light of serious situations. Seriously though, even if Odel is kidding about wanting to dump the server onto someone else is he even really doing all he can for server growth? I don't think he is, we could be taking out more advertisements on places like Runeserver or Veeky Forums or Reddit or anywhere else we know there would be a willing population. Certain unwantables could be gotten rid of also, such as The Doorman or "Dem Boyz" or anyone else who attempts to create an unpleasant play experience for everyone else. But are any of these things done? No. Will they be done? No. Because 'lol lets just joke about how the server will never be populated' instead.

>Certain unwantables could be gotten rid of also, such as The Doorman or "Dem Boyz" or anyone else who attempts to create an unpleasant play experience for everyone else

Doorman got banned, and Dem Boyz are a joke who never live up to their hype in the wildy.

Also, have you ever considered that maybe the server isn't meant to be filled to the brim? The current playerbase is active enough, with the occasional newfriend joining in every once in a while.

A massive influx of newfriends would probably be worse for this server than anything, since they would whine that this server isn't very PvP-oriented like other servers or have custom content, while it isn't exactly OSRS either.

Basically, it's designed to be a dead server, and I took the fucking bait.

When will The Doorman be unbanned? He dindu nuffin wrong.

hi doorman

never ever

t. bobster

How much for full vestments? I don't feel like doing hundreds of clues

selling literally trash

Lista de negros cumbieros:

First Shoah
Second Shoah
Third Shoah
Fourth Shoah
White Shoah

who reddit here?

one mans trash etc

here's a rare video of the gathering of the First, Second, Third and Fourth Shoah. Of course White Shoah is only a myth

youtube.com/watch?v=vTIIMJ9tUc8

youtube.com/watch?v=9TzURWa3UOQ
RARE VIDEO OF WHITE SHOAH MUST WATCH

Why is this server only 2.25x exp? wouldn't it be funner to have it x200 so we can boss early?

goddammit raltz

>you people are sitting here playing a dead game while the true king of ko is pking with the big boys on osrs

haha i made this

Here's a thing for the sake of keeping this baby alive
>:(

>ThreeTenOne
>Ten

im /v/scape famous now

huzzah

kek

IT HAPPENED TWICE IN A ROW FUCK first tries too

Ironmeme is just for poor people who can't make money, so they gather everything themselves.

next you're going to link me that flaxpicking dragon guide lmao

stay jewed, goyim

update

also selling wp++ 20k ea or 15k for 10+

no

*now that's what I call a quality post!

sorry, mistyped

t. false shoah

this speaks to me

what does it say?

Magestic.

Shoot up a black church