/hbg/ - Homebrew and hacking general

Last thread: /hbg/ Wiki: homebrew-general.wikia.com

-SAFE FIRMWARES-
3DS: 9.2 (Downgrade: 10.7 - Entrypoints: Browser/Menuhax up to 11.0)
Wii U: 5.5.1
Vita: 3.60 (Kernel)
PS4: 1.76 (Kernel), 3.55 (Userland)

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
Downgrade + a9lh: github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Vita: pastebin.com/v3caHHnp
Games: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1124W4krFF5R-wd-P0ijVp1el2v_1M6mCeg5_EulXbo4
How to install VPK: pastebin.com/6Nd6qY2L

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
-11.1 got released. Browserhax and menuhax have been fixed. Most entrypoints still work. BootNTR has been fixed. Don't update unless you have a CFW installed, use ctr-httpwn to access online services.
-If you are on 11.0, install Menuhax ASAP if you're not already on CFW, because Nintendo can block Browserhax remotely without a workaround.
-You STILL can't downgrade, use CFW or install .cia files from 11.0 without a hardmod or hacked system transfer. github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/DSiWare-Downgrade
-SD card access in DS mode is now available. ROM loading is still being worked on. gbatemp.net/threads/413015/

>Wii U
-IOSU might happen, but the situation doesn't look good. Update to 5.5.1 recommended.
-Enter 104.236.072.203 under DNS Settings to block updates. twitter.com/NWPlayer123/status/766486134356529152

>Vita
-Henkaku r6 enables GPU overclocking, increasing performance in some games.
-Maidump, a new tool for dumping games, provides better compatibility than Vitamin does.
-Update 3.61 patches HENkaku.

>PS4
-A webkit exploit is available on firmware 3.55. github.com/Fire30/PS4-3.55-Code-Execution-PoC
-Game decryption (1.76, maybe 3.55 soon) playstationhax.it/forums/topic/3104-tutorial-how-to-bypass-pfs-protection-entirely/
-Webkit exploit seems to work on 4.0 psxhax.com/threads/playstation-4-v4-00-webkit-crash-and-ps4-dev-updates-by-ryan111.784/

Other urls found in this thread:

3ds.titlekeys.com/
github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Move-RedNAND
pan.baidu.com/s/1c1NLlDY
bbs.duowan.com/thread-45039383-1-1.html
mega.nz/#!D0gxGbDY!AZklYJeegCnv6rgoP1evfokc9zDkfOrEAII2hFZncJU
mega.nz/#!7Z1HQYYa!Vso1X3YF412ioT5nIz_uWJvzXvoPPyYVcL2gm7ng3i0
github.com/yellows8/ctr-httpwn
docs.google.com/uc?id=0BzuKimHwwyQMSlJYMmRwRjR2SDQ&export=download
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for killing all the retards who didn't read the OP

SMT IV Apocalypse DLC when

Having trouble with CHMM2

It was supposed to have a theme downloader and a bunch of shit apparently but all I see is "press A to exit" and "press B to scan", nothing else. I press all buttons and touch the screen but it doesn't do anything other than A and B.

What do??

>BootNTR has been fixed
It probably would have been better if it said "updated" I guess.

wheres the cold steel II dlc i want dem costumes

I kind of like fixed actually. Is it the official branch or another fork?

An update to this. I got it to work by actually downloading a theme manually, but after installing it the visuals do not change, all that changes is the music.

Astronautlevel2's. Cell9 doesn't seem to care/want to release it.

>already retard proof guide is more retard proof
>retards still ask questions

my sysnand is at 9.2 and emunand is RX-E 10.5.0-30U.
I'm Using RXTOOLS.
I have done all this hacking back at the beggining of the yeAr, so it's ok to update my emunand to the latest firmware to play DQVII for example?
Thanks.

I'm checking 3ds.titlekeys.com/ for a Fire Emblem Fates Special Edition download but there's nothing, how would I go about grabbing either Conquest or Birthright and then getting the DLC? Where can you get it? Because it doesn't seem to be there, either.
Thought titlekeys was fairly complete.

i don't think SE was on the eshop so it's not on there you can get it from 3dsiso though

NUCLEAR THRONE VPK WHEN
DONT STARVE UPDATE FILES WHEN

Fixed it myself, turns out I had to decompress the zip.

I don't like RF releases.

pls respond ;_;

Actually, will RF fuck up My Castle shit? I know the different regions can't share their castles but how does a RF game affect that?

bcg

send me an invite or something

Hey /hbg/ unfortunately I'm being jill sandwiched what should i do?

What is safe mode in the vita game list?

I was installing a9lh onto my N3DS earlier, and since I had an emuNAND that I wanted to keep the games and data from, I did this part of the guide.

github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Move-RedNAND

When it booted back up, all of my legally installed games appeared, and the sys version was the same as my emuNAND, but none of my old installed cias of homebrew are appearing on the homescreen, (basically any unsigned content isn't being recognized) how do I fix this?

any gateway bros here? I updated to the latest emunand and now the Select button for picking games dont work. Not sure how i could play dragon quest 7/new shin megami tensei game now even though I could still play old cia games in the game menu

Games dumped with new Vitamin can be marked as safe which prevents them from accessing certain system files and other important stuff (which they don't need to anyway).

Old Vitamin dumped games didn't have that option so they'll always ask for that permission even if they don't actually need it.

It's there to prevent shit like harrypotter.vpk from happening.

>gateway

Did you check for any update from gateway?

kek

Honestly sell that shit it's almost obsolete If it weren't for its cheat convinience. And that's coming from a former gatewaybro

As long as you're sure it's the emunand you're updating.
Or you could just get a9lh.

Net High dump when? ;_;

Back for more.
With the special edition should I grab the map only dlc or the full dlc?

Does anyone have all or most of the galgun doublepeace DLC? there's one up on vitapiracy but i'm pretty sure that it's just free dlc

Oh that's interesting to know, much appreciated.

>Gateway
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

nothing new
its just something that i been using for like 2-3 years now. never had an issue witrh it until now

So is the 18+ patch for Eiyuu Senki fully translated?

>$CURRENTYEAR
>Still using Gateway

FUCKING GIVE ME A FFX2 RIPP AND ILL FRANKENDUMP IT

pan.baidu.com/s/1c1NLlDY
1ksa

bbs.duowan.com/thread-45039383-1-1.html

ffx-2
somebody mirror it

> until now
All the more reason to sell it

apparently not. Some UI elements aren't translated even though it's translated in the pc version.

SMT4:A CIA where

Should I get a white vita or a new 3ds? Already have a black vita and an original 3ds. Almost never play either even though I have both hacked with enough games to last several human life times.

it's been out for an entire week retard and its literally in smt op
what a dumbass

you tell em
still rocking that 2005 nokia phone aint never had any issues with it don't listen to anyone telling you to upgrade

just got a vita 1000 for $100. Had a 16GB card and madden 2013. It has some minor scratches on the screen but I don't care. Got piracy running in under an hour, why wasn't 3ds this easy?

how can I tell if the Muramasa update or DLC are working?
There's no version number on the title and I only see two characters to pick up when I start a new game, did I fuck up?

You fucked up. If you got it working, you would instantly be greeted by a "which game do you want to play" screen with options for Muramasa or Legends.

who has ffx2 original game to dump?

uploading chinese mai233.2b7 FFX-2 to mega

well to be honest, I bought all 4 of the DLC for muramasa and only three of 'em show up, so...

fuck you god eater poster for lying to me :(

is anybody working on a franken of that or...?

beats me, it's a korean region dump, I'm guessing it has english voices at least?

>that user will never dump gundam vs
why even live bros

HE ALREADY DID
mega.nz/#!D0gxGbDY!AZklYJeegCnv6rgoP1evfokc9zDkfOrEAII2hFZncJU

I need a mai 233.1 dump of euro or us to frankendump it.

Nope. I'm using the RF one that has Conquest, Birthright and Revelation and I can still access online. The dlcs are fine too (note that if you download the dlc through titlekeys site, it will download even the unreleased ones but they're inaccessible)

I wanna play every generation of Pokemon on the one 3DS. Is mGBA still the best way to play the GBA ones (since CIAs have save corruptions etc) or is it possible to fix the CIAs?

this isnt a mai dump but if you're just trying to get english data files, this would have it, not sure what exactly you are trying to franken together that would 'require' mai

mega.nz/#!7Z1HQYYa!Vso1X3YF412ioT5nIz_uWJvzXvoPPyYVcL2gm7ng3i0

Anyway to get online without updating to 11.1?
I don't have a CFW, just Homebrew Launcher via Superchunkhax.

I looked at this: github.com/yellows8/ctr-httpwn

But I have an Old 3DSXL, so this looks irrelevant because I only need to get online to play Monster Hunter and it doesn't work with Monster Hunter

franken a working asian version's files into a non-working us dump.

What is vc injection

downgrade and get cfw then

Any idea how many files it has? Also is update 1.04 the latest?

I don't think X2 'has' a standalone US dump, pretty sure it was combined into a single title in US w/ X, asia got separate releases

according to play asia the asian release is english/english though (not sure on this one, I have not installed)

Can you even downgrade from 11.0?

>11.0
kek but yeah with a hardmod or another cfw 3ds

you had to download X-2 Separately in the states. It wasn't on the cart in the states.

I've had a hacked 3ds for a couple months now with no problem and recently I decided to download and install Fire Emblem Awakening and its DLC.

Problem is whenever I try to access the Outream gate and the DLC I get a "Could not detect an SD Card. Please download your downloadable maps again." error. I also can't access the official Purchase Maps shop.

I have the EU version of the game and DLC. Any help?

when you bought ffx physical copy, you had just FFX cartridge and a psn code to download x2

I barely have friends with 3DSes, let alone hacked ones

based

you fucked up when you updated to 11.0 anyway so it doesn't matter at this point

Someone please link the lewd Eiyuu Senki. Not the shitty google drive one.

>someone please reupload something to satisfy my autism
Or how about you go fuck yourself you entitled little shit

what is the problem with the google drive one, exactly?

Come say it to my face and not online fucker.
The google drive link is literally broken because it caps out at something shitty like 10 downloads.

FFX2 CAN'T BE RIPPED WITH MAI 233.1, I JUST HAD CONFIRMATION

SO I'LL TRY WITH VITAMIN INSTEAD, BUT LIKE user SAID IT COULD WORK ASWELL

JUST WAITING FOR YOU user TO FINISH UPLOAD OF CHINESE DUMP AND I'M READY

whens god eater?

it's still goin, wish mega would max my upload out more consistently

well lets see if I can mirror it then.

I downloaded it just fine.

There's no need.

Well, I'll just host it and if it goes down yell and I'll give the link.

1mo is way faster that i could expect, and if i had to finish the baidu download, it would take me another 4 hours

Try to access it now you stupid nigger
docs.google.com/uc?id=0BzuKimHwwyQMSlJYMmRwRjR2SDQ&export=download

help?

The link may be down, but I've got the game, so really, which one of us the stupid nigger?

Next time just say the link is down instead of acting like google drive offends you, jeeze.

I hope someone makes an undub after GE2 is dumped

ANONS THIS FFX2 VITAMIN DUMP IS BROKEN

CAN'T DO ANYTHING WITH IT

>1,54 gb
>I'll have to wait 6 hours for mega letting me download that remaining 40 mbs
time to install the mega botnet I guess

nigga we're still hoping for god eater to be dumped

F.R.A.N.K.E.N. .D.U.M.P

>hack my friends 3ds
>put on kirby robobot
>ask him today if he tried it
>oh i deleted it
i fucking hate normies

My o3DS kinda broke (it works but the top halfway comes off because right side broke off)

What are the chances of getting a n3DS that will work with browserhax? Is there a specific bundle I should look out for?