/palg/ - Paladins General

Soaring Edition

>Previous Thread:

>Official site
paladins.com/

>Patch notes
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?11541-Closed-Beta-33-Patch-Notes-Fierce-Competition

>Forums
forums.paladins.com/

>Steam
store.steampowered.com/app/444090/

>Tutorials made by Hi-rez
youtube.com/watch?v=qvmzT6CSvg8&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNyc6n9nhYujLyniK69nMFrB

>Champion guides made by Hi-rez
youtube.com/watch?v=xnOK-TNKNmw&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNwUxmoNDngInm4DnaanoKS9

>Decks
paladinsdecks.com/

>Hirez server status
status.hirezstudios.com/

>FAQ about the game
>I'm working on the pastebin, maybe.

>Datamining
smitedatamining.com/category/paladins/

>/palg/ ID List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X6NNDQLSytCCoExPCtt48Bq9_Sv_Ha4qZkOeHS1DcS8/edit#gid=485142380

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf9O7hNHKSZ-K6_89JuoNxCGsbZE5ZPlUg2bhYo0EDFw_Xlbg/viewform
reddit.com/r/Paladins/comments/53qusf/a_brief_history_of_paladins_as_response_to/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reminder that Paladins is getting a Play of the Game system soon :^)

woohoo!

>/palg/ ID list
>What kind of matchmaking do you prefer?
>1 competitive
>15 casual

[citation needed]

>playing casual team game in competitive mode
No.

I sure hope not seeig at 100% of the time it will be Skye going invisible and pressing E. But I wouldn't be suprised if HiRes does add it in the future.

They're not really trying to hide the fact that they're advertising (lol) this game as Bargin Bin Overwatch.

I want to woohoo Ying

Skye is being nerfed next patch, stop crying

I'm not even crying about it bitch boy. I rarely have problems with Skye in the first place. She's just a pubstomp champion.

Watch your mouth, kid.

>HiRez has been wanting to add a loli champ to appeal to Chinese pedophiles, like when they reworked Evie
>They eventually do add a loli
>she's a murderous child that "plays" with her enemies and thinks of them as toys

calling it because I really hate this trope and I know they're going to do it

so when are we getting a hero, most likely a frontliner, that has an ult which automatically resurrects him with full health (maybe with an added temporary speed or damage boost) when it's at 100% when he dies?

Fun Fact: Kinessa was actually originally gonna be a brown dwarf loli, but they couldn't make the massive sniper rifle work with her so she became a human.

Good games, you crazy bastards.

I wouldn't mind a sexy loli vampire. A chibire.

Hey, it's worked before for Hi-Rez.

Survey for those who want to add themselves to the /palg/ player list:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf9O7hNHKSZ-K6_89JuoNxCGsbZE5ZPlUg2bhYo0EDFw_Xlbg/viewform

You think Vladimir will get nerfed soon?

Give his weapon some kind of damage drop based on distance, not much mind you, and he's gold.

This wolf signs remind me of Witcher, and his design in total reminds of "Dishonored."

All while looking like BJ Blazkowicz from Wolfenstein.

>people buying the founder's pack now and opening the chests right away

bwahahaha I'd rather wait until leveling becomes even slower than it is right now and save chests for later when there's more content and skins I want for a chance at getting them

I can just buy the most important cards with gold

as long as Cassie is allowed to ping you for 600 instant damage from the other side of the map, he's fine.

Your chest are rolled the moment you get them so holding onto them does nothing ;)

Cassie has what amounts to a scopeless rifle. It can't be helped.

"pallydins came first" says low rez

reddit.com/r/Paladins/comments/53qusf/a_brief_history_of_paladins_as_response_to/

He's already been nerfed multiple times, I'm not sure what else they could do to him at this point.

The only skins ever available in chests are recolors that you can buy with gold, afaik 250 gem skins used to be in them but they were removed. The chance of pulling a skin is low as fuck anyways.

Out of ~20 chests I've opened so far I've got one shitty skin. Don't really see a point in holding off till later.

>600 instant damage from Cassie
>not 1k+ headshot damage from Kinessa

I added it to the list so new views can add themselves without finding the link in the thread.

thanks

This game is devoid of waifu material

You kinda fucked up the chart. It's all messy and shit, with the timestamps missing.

Why fuck I need pixels if I already have a perfect GF that will love me for life

I didn't even want the timestamps; google just added dat sheeit.

If someone wants access to fix it, just ask through the google shit.

>ying
>skye
>cassie
>kinessa
>evie for pleb pedos
>no waifu material
>and has best husbando Fernando

generally better than overwatch

although OW does have D.Va

I know a guy this happened to
From the gf point of view, she stoped loving him a few months into the relationship and just rode it out for years because it was convenient for her

If "this is convenient" was a mutual understanding, it would be a little sad but not that horrible

The awful part is that her behavior never changed until the day she decided it was over

She had him fooled the whole time she'd say "I love you" and have sex and do all that stupid loveydovey shit couples do, because it was easier living with a man who thinks you're the world than moving out and trying to find another, or making it on her own
Some poor bastard on Veeky Forums got the same treatment too, except his was 8 years
Just… I can't even imagine 10% of your life thrown away on some bitch who pretended to love you, being loyal to her because you legitimately think she's the one and you're not a piece of human garbage, all for nothing
He, my friend, you, could have missed the ACTUAL soulmate, if we're so lucky that such a thing exists, because you were being a decent human being and not cheating on a lying cunt using you for your wallet

Just knowing that women are capable of such casual malevolence is enough to turn me off of them entirely THEY'RE supposed to be the emotional half of the human race
The sensitive ones built for raising children into properly functioning adults the ones who are more comfortable displaying affection, the ones who make us feel good when we come home from a long day of bullshit in a society full of assholes trying to throw everyone else under the bus for their own gain
It shouldn't be possible for them to be so completely lacking in empathy and/or sympathy for their partner. Yet, here we are

It could happen to any of us

No red flags, no weird behavior, you think "Wow I really found a winner, my life is perfect, she isn't like all the whores I've heard stories about" and then BAM
Her true nature surfaces as soon as your usefulness has dried up

can't you just add anyone as your referrerererrrer in the game? because I wouldn't mind getting some gems and Pip skins with some more chill faggots from here

He looks dirty
And the voice actor can't speak spanish for shit

this must be pasta

even if it's mostly things that do happen

nope, need a fresh hi-rez account from what i know.

hahahahahahahaha Aahahhahahahahaah

Are you okay?

Why are people that don't get past bot matches allowed to review the game

>this guy

>This game is devoid of waifu material
Senpai the new age of Healslutting is about to be upon us.

Bomb King buff when?
I'm not even memeing. He can't deal any damage. It's The same in The end if you go FL with him.
His E still good Tho.

will /palg/ think poorly of me if I buy my waifu's VP and enable HiRez's judaism

>actually supporting a game that we play
>a bad thing

you can be a good goyim

THE CURSE

>run game
>HiRezProxyLaunch has stopped working
>run game in admin
>Failed to initialize assembly file
please help, someone. i already reinstalled it twice.
i just want to play the damn game.

>Pip's ult now sets your max HP to 1500

Holy shit, Hi-Rez is nothing but a bunch of fucking idiots I swear. People complained about his damn ult when all it did was turn you into a chicken, then they do this shit to it too

I've put about 10 hours in the game so far.

And I must have been hit by it 3 or 4 times.

It's not so bad.

Just started yesterday and pic related is fun as fuck.

Any classes I should definitely go for? I got Evie and Barik and I really hate Barik. I just can't seem to reliably do any damage with him for some reason.

It's compensation for his Ultimate being nearly unusable for multiple patches ever since they tried to rework it in CB27-28.

pick Grover for support and dunk people with 900 axes from across the map

for tank, Makoa is the most fun.

don't tell me you're a win10 faggot

nah, win7.

I survive 2/3 times when I get hit by that. Especially if my team isn't shit.

works fine for me m8

shit luck I guess haha :D

Didn't get muh Barik TF2 skin... da fuck? 6+ wins in casual online

Love being put on servers where my ping is sitting at a steady 260.

Sincere question.

It's just me, or does anyone else feels like Cassie's ult is absolutely underwhelming.

It does nothing except maybe reveal a Skye running around. Or maybe it can be used when she's stunned to clear it?

But still.....

it's a MLG PRO COMP thing. Most of the ults in this game aren't auto I WIN buttons like Overwatch.

most of them anyways.

who do you pick when your whole team goes damage?

>play Evie
>blink over a wall
>ping someone for 1200 damage
>blink away back to where you were before they can do anything in return
>do this again four seconds later, over and over and over, until you score a kill

man I don't want my wife getting nerfed but she's so fucking busted

I'm not saying I want her to shoot dragons that kill everything in a straightline

Just something with more ultility.

Heck, if she went flying with the bird and could relocate to anywhere on that map would be more useful that the current one.

can someone explain skye to me? she's fucking useless and easy to kill but as long as she buys ult CRD she can just sneak to the cp and press E to get a penta

i'm rambling since i just lost a mach to a skye that got a penta for pressin E

She is a glass cannon. Her play style revolves around hit and run and up close.

She's supposed to disrupt the enemy team by flanking with guerrila tactics.

Her ult is currently broken and shall be nerfed or preferable revamped soon enough.

How is Widow's ult an auto I WIN button?

FERNANDO

open a chest, you genital wart

you pick a DD/flanker yourself and then call them shitters for the whole match while losing the game

DO NOT PICK A FRONTLINER or they will never learn

Crossover Overwatch and Paladins

Pretty much this Don't play Support/Frontliner unless you're playing with ja boy.

>Blanks out the names
>Keeps the ID visible

wew lad

It's fine as long as my boy is safe.

I just started playing after seeing the advertise on steam about this dwarf skin. The game itself is not boring but it's so fucking floaty and the weapons don't feel like they are actually doing damage. It's like a mod for this moba with gods...smite.
I'm also not sure about putting a price on heroes and their cards, seems a little bit unfair for new players. I'll keep playing for a while an see how it goes.

Please follow me on twitter

If you buy the founders pack you get ownership of all the heroes now and any new ones that come out. It also refunds you any gold you spent on heroes.

I agree that It's completely gay that they put characters behind a paywall, but at least it's not as horrible as how league of legends handles it. So i guess it gets a half point from me.

You don't get the dorf skin in TF2. It's only in the game itself for a character.
Unless I'm mistaken.

If you're only playing the dorf, yes, his damage is low, he'ss a tank, he's supposed to be more annoying rather than a killer. He's supposed to harass people away from the objective, and he only kills the ones that are way too stubborn or dumb to get away.

All heros and cards are awfully cheap tho'. Playing a few hours and you'll see.

I bought Bomb King almost immediately after I had enough for him and I asked what this general thought of him. Someone told me that sometimes his Sticky Bombs don't do damage against opponents you've stuck.

Boy, you were right. I feel like it happens a lot. I was fighting a Skye a lot on a match I was just in, but a lot of the time I stuck her with 2 or 3 bombs, she didn't take any damage at all. Still really happy I bought him and am gonna go for a skin for him next (he's so fun, besides that), but what gives?

your gold income does get nerfed though because mastery levels get further and further apart

Just got the game
Is Androxus any good?

Some character abilities clean the dirty bombs off them. Like Buck's super jump.

Just had the shittiest kinessa in a match.
>Never sniped
>Stood still in front of enemy kinessa
>Tried soloi'ng a fernando

what's up with the shitty players (No, no bots)

He's very capable in the right hands. Learn to hit your headshots, and you'll be golden. For those with an Overwatch background, Androxus is McCree and Genji rolled up into one.

>brown
>dwarf
>loli
JUST

>HOW TO FIX PALADINS

>FIX THE PAYLOAD'S HITBOX
>Barik: Increase HP from 3000 to 4000, allow him to hold up to two stacks of turrets.
>Ruckus: Remove Repulsor Field's objective limitation.
>Bomb King: Fix his bugs first, although he'll probably need more buffs after that.
>Cassie: Remove healing reduction on Blast Shot. Increase Cassie's attack speed by 15% for the duration of her ultimate.
>Drogoz: Fix his buggy ult and its hitbox.
>Evie: No longer able to blink while ice blocked. Will probably need more nerfs.
>Buck: Using recovery also resets Buck's Leap CD.
>Skye: After a delay, Skye's ultimate drops a bomb that emits poisonous gas, dealing 1000 damage every second over six seconds to enemies who stay within its blast radius.

>Be Cassie pew-pewing like a "Ganker" the entire match
>Enemy Drogoz getting more and more visibly upset with me
>He's next to me and thinks he's so clever
>Uses his ultimate
>I dodge away and run
>He misses it completely
>Teammate pumps his ass with lead
k e k

oh my fucking god, this so much

>>Buck: Using recovery also resets Buck's Leap CD.

that renders his leap cd reduction card much less useful.

>not still taking it to have infinite leaps

Bomb King is fucking cute, and it breaks my heart that this game is never going to have a big enough fanbase for him to get a single piece of fanart.

>fernando best husbando
bitch u ever heard of pip

So between the flankers, who is the best duelist and would win boxing matches, assuming equal skill? Androxus, Skye, or Buck?

Evie is fucking awful at dueling and should just run away unless she can blink into melee range and do a twoshot.

Androxus at mid-range, maaaaybe Skye at short range. Skye can melt people in close quarters, yes, but Androxus has more sources of damage, including fanning the hammer, as well as his Reversal to provide some protection and counterattack at the same time.

Buck is right out, unless he gets lucky.