Custom Maid General /cmg/ #18

A general for Custom Maid 3D 2, a maid training eroge and poser.
Honey Selected Edition
On the last episode of Custom Maid G! Previous Episodes: boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/custom maid/

Comprehensive CM3D2 Pastebin
pastebin.com/qZQGcmxX
Act 2 Expansion Info
pastebin.com/fKsWgL9n

Installation Guide
pastebin.com/0CvG5Kfc
How to Play/English Wiki
wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames/index.php?title=Custom_Maid_3D_2
MultipleMaids + Sybaris + Reipatcher Guide
pastebin.com/cSndGzyT
Technical Help
hongfire.com/forum/forum/hentai-lair/hf-modding-translation/custom-maid-3d-2-mods/416734-dlc-content-list-technical-help-and-faq-updates-dlc-list-updated

Downloads for all DLC (Updated 9/19 with new [Act 2 Poster], [Headphones], and [Maid-to-Order Hairsets])
mega.nz/#F!fpgFAbaS!9uUPXC-TeU7vJgMVh7YS2w
Hongfire Patch (partial story, UI translation, and uncensors)
mega.nz/#!74wSHLha!VLMmdsM5h7wP4XjQJdKy6W5g9iucM7n2ql4WvD9GXS0
International List of Mods
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MBhoJCRMZ8cb5j9tTUIKjMXp_PGnnWDsMj8E5mVVHIQ/
English Mod Tools Pack
mediafire.com/download/bcj8dl5skriggps/[CM3D2]English_Mod_Tools_Pack.rar

MultipleMaids Visual Guide
imgur.com/a/0nEhu
MultipleMaids Hotkeys
pastebin.com/2d28rY0y
MultipleMaids on Pixiv
pixiv.net/search.php?s_mode=s_tag&word=CM3D

Maid Presets
no-info.no-ip.info/cm3d2/index.html
cm3d2-ntr.tokyo/index.php
cm3d2pre.ry-all.net/

Official Site
kisskiss.tv/cm3d2/
Latest Update (Currently Patch 1.37.1)
kisskiss.tv/cm3d2/update.php

op image template: mediafire.com/download/nnhsi3ebo762onv/custom_maid_general_#11.psd

Other urls found in this thread:

ux.getuploader.com/cm3d2_d/download/179/cm3d2_d_179.zip
ux.getuploader.com/Su_WH/download/25/Kuro.rar
ux.getuploader.com/mod_uploader_cm3d2_for_kasunokasuo/download/493/mod_collection_01.zip
ux.getuploader.com/bba37_mod/download/71/2016年9月21日までアップロードしたMOD一覧.zip
twitter.com/atelier_kasuo
ux.getuploader.com/DV_CM3D2_A/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

is there a way to do individual joint rotation in multiple maids like in photo mode?

Cowtits a best

Yeargh.

"To rotate single joints hold ALT and press and hold either SHIFT or CTRL.

ALT = rotate wrists or ankles
ALT + SHIFT = rotate arms or legs at shoulder or hip
ALT + CTRL = rotate joints like elbows or knees
CTRL = independently move arm or leg

When markers are off you can still rotate wrists and ankles the old fashioned way by holding ALT and SHIFT."

MultipleMaids 18.0.1:
ux.getuploader.com/cm3d2_d/download/179/cm3d2_d_179.zip

Worst Op ever, I'm out.

so you cant enable the rotation gizmo for every bone? thats fucking gay

HS GOTY
my loli dreams come true

>Duplicate file error
Oh, okay.

It's the best function ever, though. Good to have it at the top of the thread.

Bone slider gives you more finite control over stuff like hair and eyes. For general purpose, XYZ axis for joints and fingers tends to be every other effectively movable bone.

Such wisdom! Where a thoughtless commoner would apply force she seeks to overcome the trial of steel with a much grander strategy!

i also noticed theres no IK constraints on elbows meaning you can twist them left and right. is there any way to enforce this so this cant happen? alternatively is there any way to enable this in picture mode so i can get the best features of both?

after the game setup screen to stay on the sales only in Japan.
a bug?

Not sure about picture mode but in MM you can hold ctrl to lock joints when you move hands or feet.

im talking about this
moving the hand joint will rotate the elbow in impossible ways which doesnt happen in picture mode

It's really annoying, but if you move/rotate the hand around enough it'll fix itself on it's own. If you hold down ctrl and click on the hand it'll kind of like, move around the around so it corrects itself usually

That's one of the more annoying things, yeah, especially if the axis decides to freak out and twist the joint multiple times with just a little drag.

Don't know about picture mode but it can at least be averted somewhat by free-dragging the limb from wrist to get it around where you want it. Takes a fair bit of camera swivel to position properly but still, that'll make the rest of the limb pull somewhat naturally, and having the joint markers gives a better feel for what should be tweaked without ending up with 180 twisted elbows.

clicking with ctrl does nothing. did you mean shift?
in photo mode joint movement can be done similarly but with more precision and theres an ik restraint on elbows that makes this occurrence impossible

Yeah sorry, I meant shift, most of the time it works if you click enough times

also my picture mode is broken (black screen when loading a maid) when sybaris is installed. is this normal?

Picture mode also does the same thing for me, so I can't say I'm much help there.

Is that swimsuit a mod, or vanilla?

Having fun in picture mode.

i actually figured out how to fix photo mode without uninstalling sybaris. apparently \CM3D2\Sybaris\poses is whats causing issues. you can pose in photo mode and then port those poses to multiplemaids so you can get the best of both feature sets

>\CM3D2\Sybaris\poses
Oh yeah, I had that cause problems with either MM or just edit mode until I just deleted it all. Every pose file was throwing an error, but it was clear about what was causing it in the debug window.

Last thread we had a NullReferenceException case where nothing seemed wrong but MM and photo mode just wouldn't work. Maybe that was it.

>Try out picture mode
>Manage to do this pretty quick
Whoops. It's nice though, particularly for being translated. Might be useful for simpler things, gotten accustomed to MM being the default by now that the UI is mostly clutter for shortcut key controls.

The word wrap break is pectacularly unfortunate.

Ok, so how do i use the VNR for this game. I am using x86 exe. I tried turning on the text hook, but that just gave me an error.

when the general's just right

I've been playing Honey Select, and while it's amazing. There isn't an girls lightheartedly teasing me.

Is there stuff like that in Custom Maid?

I wish there was a comprehensive collection of mods for both Touhou and Kantai Collection in this game, like what Artificial Academy 2 had.

Guys I just want to know if I can be bully in this game? :(

You can bully and get bullied.

if i will download and install cm3d2, cm3d2+, and cm3d2+ Act2, do i still need to download all the DLCs?

Similar question, all the KISS official DLC's which are on the ABCDEFG get uploader, are these prepackaged elsewhere?

Do you guys have some baller Honey Select characters?
Someone told me someone has Squid Sisters for it.
And I ask you because you claim honey select being your friend here.

So I haven't updated CM3D2/MM/etc yet and

>Load Second maid/edit maid in game
>MM Now won't let me manipulate shadow sliders

Was this fixed yet?

Has the hair clipping improved since the first release of the game or is it still shit for long hair?

top custom kek

what hair and outfit mods?
reminds me of my old aa2 char

good morning maids!

Secretary Maid teases you in the morning about your ruffled hair if you had service the night before.

The girls do sometimes poke fun at you in the story and there's some skills where they talk down to you during sex.

there's a mod for that, check pastebin

Yes. You can fuck your maids unconscious and then punish them the next day for passing out.

Asked last thread but got no response so i am trying again.

Any idea which facemod this is?

DLC are entirely optional. Download and install latest update at the very least.

try ranko kanzaki

Doesn't look like it

how do i import faces

1. Download mod that adds faces.
2. Extract to mod folder.
3. ???

this makes sense

man, this latest windows update fucked my shit up.

Updating usually fixes that.

Both ux.getuploader.com/Su_WH/download/25/Kuro.rar

Fate/Prisma Illya's version of smug red archer, was surprised a Fate character mod wasn't behind an elaborate password.

Doesn't look like vanilla.

>ux.getuploader.com/mod_uploader_cm3d2_for_kasunokasuo/download/493/mod_collection_01.zip
>ux.getuploader.com/bba37_mod/download/71/2016年9月21日までアップロードしたMOD一覧.zip

Another Jap is closing shop, get them while you can.

thx for the heads up.

What kind of stuff is it?

Kasuo has a few outfits, but a lot of random weapons and items.
BBA is a set of slutty idol clothing and "fan" items

I think it's vanilla

Any idea why?

Vanilla.
You might have to buy/unlock it in the shop though.

I got 300 impression and reached club status level 5 but still don't get any confession option.

Any idea why i am not getting it?

In before:
>did you install the pack
Yes

twitter.com/atelier_kasuo

Did you just install it? Because it takes a day or two in game to apply the new stuff

Here's some of the more common reasons:

-You haven't gotten the club out of debt yet.
-Your maid is wearing indecent clothing and too embarrassed to talk.
-You already agreed for them to become your love slave.

>-You already agreed for them to become your love slave.
That doesn't matter

Yes - All at the start

-Your maid is wearing indecent clothing and too embarrassed to talk.
That might be the case. She is using a mod outfit. Gonna try that.

I hope this includes the Green Dragon Crescent Blade that they were working on last.

Isn't it 400 impression?

You'd know if it was indecent outfit since they'd complain with a longer intro, then you'd get no "Talk to her" option, just drink and playroom.

Can't marry love slaves.

ux.getuploader.com/DV_CM3D2_A/

Looks like he slapped on a password. Anyone know what it is?

Since when?

Can you marry more than one maid? Or divorce one?

I wish I did user. He was my favorite modder.

Since marriage was introduced? Unless it was changed in a patch?

You can marry multiple lovers.

Divorce in Act.4 Pack Plus 2.

NICE

Ah, checking archive it is 300.

What we understood of it from release was 300 impression and Lover only. Info on the wiki is a bit of a mess, "If your maid have more Impression enough" is some great engrish and I've never seen mention of needing 1,000,000 credit. Unless someone can confirm they have a Love Slave they proposed to after changing her relationship to that, it's never been the case.

It makes enough sense, love slave is triggered by really lewd/maso maids wanting to be elevated/reduced to your sex pet rather than partner.

>Unless someone can confirm they have a Love Slave they proposed to after changing her relationship to that, it's never been the case.
Checked it in my game and I can propose to and marry my love slave

NTR + Pregnancy?
Pregnant bellies?

Just great... now I HAVE to marry all my meidos...

That narrows it down then, nice. Guess it wouldn't be fair on people that had made maids love slaves before marriage was added, there's nothing else one or the other only either.

Could possibly be needing the credits then, even if you don't have to pay for it.

>Pregnant bellies
With mod slider. Nothing base but if they want 2 Act discs a year, that'll come eventually.

NTR even has a maid class now, plenty.

>NTR Class
>4 skills.
>1 participant that is the same silhouette as you.

Call me when she has more skills, you can see your self in the scene and the person she is fucking looks different to you.

Also she needs to go off and do stuff on her own without your permission.

>Also she needs to go off and do stuff on her own without your permission.

What do you think happens when you give her an unsupervised day off, or when she goes to "clean" that mansion in the morning?

Did you check twitter?

The demon set guy, right? He had an announcement on that uploader sometime ago that he's going on hiatus.

He doesn't have a twitter

Yeah, new or expansion pack yotogi classes can start small. Point was more in addition to the selection of NTR VIP events, there's even a proper maid class for it. It's certainly supported.

Silhouette thing is a shortcoming of using those models in the first place. It's more visible if you have a Master replacement mod and as much about the dialogue.

Still, I'll call you when I'm done with your meido.

did you check if anyone on twitter knew what the password was?

It's not on mods list?

Would /cmg/ let a fairy in?

Fairies are notorious assholes, so no.
Then again, I'm fucked either way, aren't I.

What are you talking about? She's a nice fairy, dude. Let her in. Don't you believe in fairies?

>She's a nice fairy, dude.
Sorry, I wasn't raised on Disney fairies. And she looks deranged to be honest, dude.

Go away, Catherine
The moorlands, that's where you belong

Hey Miura user, I made a pretty convincing Yukinon but I need the uniform. Are you willing to share/trade?

Now look what you've done. I hope you don't regret this.

I wish more horror movies would end like this.