/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #421

''Happy birthday Maxine'' Edition

Previous Thread: Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/319630/
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction:
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings (Obstacles):
youtu.be/WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/11166372 (Vote!)
strawpoll.me/11107672
strawpoll.me/11190596
strawpoll.me/11239475
strawpoll.me/11241922
strawpoll.me/11250190
strawpoll.me/11255728

Other urls found in this thread:

instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
strawpoll.me/11269929
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Production_I.G.
x_joshi_x.artstation.com/portfolio/life-is-strange-a-shortfilm
twitter.com/HannahTelle/status/777927830214578177
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because wickedness is multiplied, most men’s love will grow cold.But he who endures to the end will be saved.

Max is #1

>As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

Two pirates together forever, and sailing the seas of life and love.

Max, never Maxine.

Will Molli post another pic for the occasion?

Happy birthday Max!

Sweet!
(How can she eat the cake when she has no mouth? D:)

Yes, she is. But we all know it's you posting, Chloe.

Lisa is #1

That threesome in the background always makes me laugh. I miss Dementiaz.

>not choosing Warren
>plebs

Max, never Maxine.

Also, I'm not liking the implications of that filename!

Happy Birthday, Max!

It is now September 21st here.
Happy Birthday, Max!

You are an amazing woman and Chloe is extremely lucky to have a friend, girlfriend, and partner like you. Your other friends are equally privileged.
Do not ever feel jealous about (or inferior to) anyone else. You are amazing just by your own qualities.
Through just that one week you demonstrated your kindness, integrity, honesty (Even when the truth was painful to hear) and bravery and I'm sure you continue to do so to this day. Your parents should be proud of the daughter they raised, and somewhere in Heaven both William and Rachel are watching you and very pleased that you have overcome your own issues and helped Chloe with hers. Despite all you've been through and your own issues you never stopped helping others.
If only a small percentage of the population was like you, the world would be a much better place.

Take this day to relax, enjoy the parties, eat lots of sweets, and just revel in how much you are loved. You deserve it.

Wait, she's not wearing any underwear.

It's just another photo from one of her and Chloe's private albums that will never show up in a gallery. Not really sure how someone got it to post here.

Do you remember, the 21st night of Septemberrr

I wish I could give Max a hug.
and a present

We all do

>Bay vs Bae

This was probably right at midnight. Chloe woke Max up with a cute and sappy text, then sent a signal to Warren and Kate, then the three of them showed up at Max's dorm to be the first to wish her well.
I'm sure Max is taking the day of from classes or work. Her and Chloe will probably hit up a bare for the first time together later (Chloe will go easy and watch over Max).

Max & Chloe Wine Tasting Sessions are now legal!
(^ ^)/

Important poll, make sure you vote!

strawpoll.me/11269929
strawpoll.me/11269929
strawpoll.me/11269929

>Max, never Maxine
OP insists

>implications of the filename
Sorry I just name my files by repeating the last character of their name.

Guards! He's doing it again!

Cocktails are more fun for a girls' night out.

A strawberry daiquiri for Max. Sweet and a bit childish.

Adios motherfucker for Chloe. Fun and punch your gut strong.

I want AU Max to bully me.

She hates bullies.

>Adios motherfucker
Never heard of that. Looked it up.
Looks damn good. Both of those choices are fitting for them. Maybe Kate can even come along sing she's also 21 now, but she obviously would be very cautious.

ANIME ADAPTION FUCKING WHEN?

We don't post things that make us sad.
Everything makes us sad here...everything but Bae...

Jinsei wa kimyōdesu!

Not AU Max.

Supermax is trending on Twitter! It's a worldwide celebration of the cutie's birthday!

After the vortex club incident, Kate's definitely going to be wary of alcohol. If she's going to feel comfortable drinking around anyone it'd be Max.

Chloe and Max would have to drag her out a few times at least before she lets herself drink a few sips.

Reminder that if the game has caused any sort of trauma to you that we are here to help and if you need more severe help and if you need to talk to someone then you can visit

www.lifeisstrange.com/talk

Good luck to you and we are always here if you need us. There is no shame in admitting your pain, remember Kate having someone to talk to saved her life too.

what anime studio might be good for taking on Life is Strange? I'll write a serious letter to a good one that may at least show that this game and story does exist, they may want to make it into an anime who knows.

She'll know she's safe with Chloe and Max. She can go out and have fun, but if she doesn't want to drink then that's totally fine. Maybe she can be their DD. Or she could just have one to show herself what happened to her at the party was not typical and was not her fault.

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't doe,or butterfly,bluejay or even shit.
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>Chloe has to die thing comes true, Cemetery scene explained with that.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it.
>Epilogue: Use ur imaginations:)muh budget

One of the things that made Life is Strange so appealing to me was the strong northwest vibe that helped hook its claws deep into my nostalgia. The music and visuals were definitely key factors in getting that vibe right.

I don't know that an anime studio, as wickedly inventive and adept as some of them are, could really unearth that kind of feeling in their animation. Maybe it's just that I've come to associate the style of japanese art and animation with their culture. I could be wrong.

>not using the real pic
>pleb

This is great! someone needs to slow down the gif of the hug though

william price and david.
but I chose william cuz he's the only male character that who's very good hearted

I was torn between Frank and William, but I picked William. Even though he had little time in the game I got a good taste of who he was and saw how much he inspired Chloe.
A good man who would have certainly walked out the door, even if he knew what his fate was, if it meant saving his daughter.

How about this: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Production_I.G.

They'd probably be able to do it.

nah I'd lost my sympathy for frank when attacked Max(choke her off) while she didn't do anything to treat him. he's only good to you only if you're compromise with him.

i kinda felt sorry for him when he heard about rachel though. but well.. that's what you get for selling drugs.

That's all I can do

That seems like a good one considering they've done FMVs for some games too. I'll shoot them a message.

That's much better than a quick 1 second gif followed by a still image. However I do wish someone could slow it down, is there a problem as to why it can't be slowed down?

pretty much perfect

thank you

I hope so, but I don't want to pressure.
Maybe other drawfriends will draw something too?
Wait a second, where is that from?

there's an user making a fan video aiming to release by christmas

Oh, the Josh guy.

Who?

x_joshi_x.artstation.com/portfolio/life-is-strange-a-shortfilm

this gets me excited

I'm so hyped for this

Aw, did the artist not have time to color Rachel too?

Yeah, she died. Such a tragic loss for the art world.

woah that's gorgeous, what's the source?

Hmm.. not sure what you're on about there user

source is ormille on tumblr. It's a series of what youtube channels everyone has. Rachel's is traveling!

True, such a tradegy. The world lost very important person with many talents such as sucking two dicks at once and how to whore themselves to everyone.

That's all Michel's fault.

Wow, so mean. I'm sure the person who drew this wasn't like that at all.

>Are you confused by time-travel? Don't worry it's pretty normal (and I also know you shit-eaters don't even pay attention that much) Because it doesn't make since we took the freedom.

:^)

>max's journey
>doesn't explain anything other than how illogical writing is

somebody has to send Shit Ain't Logical pasta/user's discussions here about every situations to them to shut their mouth off

>Hannah's album came out today

That can't be a coincidence.

>Max has a tornado vision BEFORE using her powers/saving Chloe in the bathroom
>Teleports herself into the classroom while it's impossible her to do that normally
>Takes butterfly photo for ''Second-time''
>Saves Chloe in bathroom
>In one of endings, she goes back to the start with second-time butterfly photo; also she ripped 2 photos in the past (while our message is changing past is bad)

It's 2deep4you Bruce

Good morning you beautiful people.

>twitter.com/HannahTelle/status/777927830214578177
>That can't be a coincidence.
attraction strategy, maybe?

also she's good and sounding very different while she was singing.

Good morning user

S-should I get max lego for her birthday?

Frank."Favourite" is a strong word though.

Happy Birthday Max!

>ormille
awesome thank you!

Happy Berfday Max!

Only if you have used the Digital Designer to make her a custom set. She's too hipster for a retail set.

My friend just sent this.

What the fuck does this game do o people.

Holy shit are you all this pathetic?

>Holy shit are you all this pathetic?
Yes

Fuck you, you insensitive asshole. It's Max' birthday.

Now I might bake a cake too.

Happy birthday to the amazing Super Max! May she and Chloe celebrate many many birthdays to come together! Oh and with Kate too!

Bah sorry for shitty phone quality but it's a really light/fluffy and delicious marble cake. Seriously this is delicious!

Kill this mothercucker

No, Kate and Max just deserve their cakes.

>poisoned birthday cake for Max

Noice... noice... :)

>he cropped his picture to make it more presentable to his loser online friends
>he actually apologized that his photo doesn't qualify for a Mongolian tapestry

I also brightened it and changed the colour temperature too!

Oh I noticed that. First one was better you unaesthetic excuse of a hipster.

Get a room you fags

Nobody cares

> people on /lesg/ have friends
> people on Veeky Forums have friends
> people on Veeky Forums have friends
Assuming this is not samefagging and you didn' play LiS, it is pretty immersive emotional rollercoaster with cute girls. The average Veeky Forums NEET is hit by LiS like by a train.
Many things about LiS are not as good as people make them out to be, and some are just plain cringeworthy. But the storytelling is very good, and I'd say that it will deeply emotinally impact just about everybody. Most people (like me, hopefully) will just let go after a week or two of memeposting on/vg/

>Most people (like me, hopefully) will just let go after a week or two of memeposting on/vg/
Ahahahahahahaha.

>unaesthetic excuse of hipster.
Stating this on /lisg/
The main character literally is sad, fake, unaesthetic, cuteexcuse of hipster that everybody loves