/owg/ - Overwatch General

>Official Website
playoverwatch.com

>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/0HaMLiu7

>Stats and Leaderboards
masteroverwatch.com
overbuff.com/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Overwatch DPS Sheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D4jOtaosiZoM2VA9IjRRPaiMbTTZtPrD1d8mK23DPa0

>Latest Patch Notes
us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20749157415

>The 51 Percent Club
amomentincrime.com/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11269682
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Previous thread

Brown

1st for raping Widowmaker to her mild annoyance

Jamison Fawkes!

Good lord... wrong copypasta.. no social discords... no sheets... disgusting.
Discarded and ignored.

Hana Song.

>5th round 90 to 90 on koth
>3 people die defending the point
>lucio and zarya decide that NOW is a great time to ult
>they kill nobody and obviously die
>don't have any ults to retake the point and we lose
I fucking love low diamond games.

Cutest and best pairing

Is Mccree Mexican?

>no sheets
Nigger are you blind
Also
>Discord

strawpoll.me/11269682

!!IMPORTANT POLL!!

Amélie Lacroix
>tfw no qt blueberry smug to hug

>"Mercy as Pharah is forced to watch"

>do well at Mercy
>3 friend requests

stop adding me you cunts I'm a bitter piece of shit

Cutest overwatch hero.

Top 500 players should be placed against other 500s.

Y/N?

I wonder if she would get attached to you after you raped her? She seems like the sort to get clingy after you rough her up. Ultimately it's what every woman wants.

He's mixed like a stray dog, probably fucks like one too.

$5 per hour

Very cute

cute rapeable face!

How do you know how a stray dog fucks?

is SHIT.

B L U E
E
R
R
Y

Hmmmm

Why does an assassin wear so little clothes? Could it be that she wants to be raped after she loses in combat? She wouldn't be the first aging woman with a spoils-of-war rape fantasy.

As popular as it is, I think its more likely Talon changed Reyes than Angela.

It's not that I don't think she's capable but I would assume that Reyes would seek her out to kill first and she hasn't exactly made her place of operation hidden. It's been 6 years of Reyes actively seeking out and killing Overwatch operatives after all.

Hey gay and closet friends. How are you doing today?

There's a discord but it's currently being shitposted nonstop by like 4 or 5 toxic underage fags.
You're actually better off.

Technically impossible, because there'd be no influx in or out of the top 500 group.

Only more evidence that the bitch is working for Talon or maybe she's a funny guy and Reaper just wants to kill her last

Can anyone else literally not win after a certain time?

I kill it during the morning and afternoon but suddenly I hit a wall and got matched with retards for the next few hours.

Maybe I win too much during the day and at night Blizzard brings the hammer down on my win rate.

to get around easier you nobber

I need one of those Overwatch waifu infographs

>2 matches to plat
>start losing streak
why

Because it looks sexy, you dweeb

Good

Fine, how are you doing?

That doesn't make sense. She could just as easily wear some unrestrictive loose plain clothes, which would also help her blend in better, something neccessary for a good assassin.

No, Widowmaker's wardrobe choices appear deliberately aimed toward generating arousal in her enemies, which leads me to believe she wants to be raped. This is not an enormous surprise, as rape fantasies are common among women entering their mid thirties and thus exiting their sexual primes. Being wanted by someone bad enough that they would rape her might make Widowmaker feel like she's still 'got it', you know?

>Play best Lucio game of my life
>26k healing, gold objective time, gold objective kills, silver elims, 6 deaths
>9 environmental kills
>kill 3 guys at once by booping them off the edge of the map
>still lose the game
>don't get the play of the game
>don't get a single commendation after the match
JUST

>go on a huge 10 win streak
>literally one win away from Masters
>friend asks to play
>lose 5 games in a row
>all progress gone

Knowing that each day gets me closer to my husbando's visual novel I feel great too :)

How do I end my lose streak

Why does Hana pilot the Eva?

by winning

did you get the achievement?

its a big mech

Try to find 5 people in here who will play with you so you can have comps that aren't complete shit

I'd offer, but I only play on an Xbone

>rank up duo Q on days off
>friend plays with top tier dudes
>gets propelled to Master in a night
>try to get past 3250 solo, just need a win or two
>underdog by 400 pts
>stuck at 3050
>he's now at 3750
>can't play

Back to Low Diamond/High Platinum mystery teammate Solo Q Bonanza I fucking guess.

It's my assumption but it seems Reyes has put more blame on Morrison for his situation than anyone else.

He was blaming him directly in the Old Soldiers comic as the biggest example. Obviously though Ana and Morrison don't believe that. So someone else changed him but Reyes blames Morrison for having nothing left but revenge? Who knows exactly.

What happened to Reyes is still pretty confusing and the way he throws the blame around also doesn't make too much sense. I hope at least his animosity towards Morrison is sorted out in November though.

Anyone here on PC that want someone to play with? Hovering around 2600-2900, mostly play Reaper, Zen and Reinhardt but I'm willing to play others

I already have Floor Is Lava, but no I wouldn't have gotten it that match. When I booped the 3 guys off the cliff I was not wall riding.

You. Xboner. Who are ya, and why do I pair with you.

custom seat installations tailored to hanas interests

>Watch some dank Reinhardt meme videos
>feel inspired
>play OW after a month of not playing
>play as Rein
>actually have fun playing, land some decent charges and hammer downs
>pretty funny moments too

I had forgotten what fun felt like.

Is Tracer no longer part of the king of the hill meta?

above silver, never even was

What vidya themed skins do you want in Overwatch?

>Soldier 76 Master Chief skin
>Cortana themed Ana skin (CorAna)

visit a therapist

>tfw my only Lucio POTG is from when my enemy team weren't that bright

Are you retarded?
Yes, get a good Winston and Zarya along with a Genji and you'll tear shit up

Asuka is German-American, not a mudblood Korean.

Are you me?
Seeing all those Reinhardt montaves really motivated me to git gud with him.
So much fun charging squishies and asserting myself as the superior Reinhardt against an enemy Reinhardt

All of those suggestions are disgusting

>captive market tracer
>do you like horny bunnies? d.va

Will she ever be redeemed? Is it too late for redemption?

She's out to prove that she can be more than just a twitch whore.

Therapists are well-acquainted with the prevalence of female rape fantasies, so I don't understand your reply. Do you mean that Widowmaker should visit a therapist?

I think they made an NGE game.
If not I would like a Big Daddy skin for Reinhardt

>tfw you pin another reinhardt and then hammerbully him

No greater feeling, except maybe hammering down a mcmeme that just told the time and fucking him up against the wall

Well, he probably blames morrison for his state because if he hadn't 'won' the OW HQ showdown, Reyes wouldn't have needed to be reaperfied

You're absolutely right user. I'm just really fond of that picture because of the idea of a former feared commander completely bent at the mercy (hah) of a less giddy Angela gets me straight up going, you feel me? You just know it's only a matter of time before that easy and cheery composure breaks over for the sake of immoral medical experimentations. Gotta remember she's a medical genius, not some college girl playing nurse.
I could write an essay on it but basically something about skilled and scary women completely fucking over their commanders even after their 'death' just makes me warm inside. Reyes is my favorite though, memeing and edge aside I don't care if I get called a Reaper apologist but I hope he gets some justice soon at least.

>Big Daddy Roadhog
>Samus Aran Pharah

>American
>not mud blood
Rei is not for sexualizing

Well, she probably killed a fuckton of people.

There's probably no hope of her being turned back to Amélie. Maybe getting a sense of good and evil and atone, but her personality would remain the same, else the guilt would kill her.

>wave my shield in front of Mcskill as he high noons
>he's forced to accept that I'll be hammering his asshole when he's done
About as good as an enemy soldier trying to ult and I just soak it all with my shield

I hit masters recently. I still feel like i'm hot garbage at this game.

what do

>get backdrafted into a losing game as Soldier 76
>it aint me starts playing

Caucasian Americans possess the nearest genetic proximity to aryans of any non-aryan phenotype.

Just started playing. Still quick play until 25. You guys say bastion and Mei are trash but they rock me every game. I think every payload game I've played, defense win if they have bastion. What am I doing wrong?

>people pay to get boosted
For what purpose.

>offensive widowmakers
>offensive bastions
>defensive genjis
I don't expect people to be autistic in their analysis of this game
But Jesus christ
Use your brain

Stop playing support or tank
Stop playing on console

>Defending Hanamura
>Playing Rein
>Standing away from the main entrance into the pagoda to let my shield charge
>Hear the enemy Bastion use his ult
>Walk out a bit and immediately charge
>Catch the Bastion
>As we head towards a wall, ally Zenyatta discords him
>Pound him into the wall and beat his face in before he can fire a shot
>Turn around
>Ult
>Kill a Zarya and stun + kill an ulting Genji

I would rather they didn't

>t. Cletus
Keep posting so I can laugh some more

I'm saying you should stop freak roleplaying like a 12 year old and go back to /r9k/ if it triggers your inner white boy trenchcoat killer so much to let Amélie remind you of the countless pathetic chicks you've harassed that wouldn't suck your dick just because you held a door open for them once.

Is there a reason why torb has to be shit all the fucking time?

Probably nothing. You'll soon learn the few spots Bastions can camp at, and how to deal with him. Once you get out of the newbie pool, you'll notice Bastion is only picked for shit and giggles.

>blocking McMeme's time telling
>blocking D.va's explosion
>pinning a genji that just screamed angrily
>blocking S76's autoaim
>blocking Pharah's missiles

Literal top tier character.

Pharahs left unchecked bully my old ass, though.

Naw, shits a good OP.
sheets links were fuckin' broken, this one at least works.
Fuck the discord. I've been spamming it looking for bros to play with and it's dead as fuck.

MGS and DIablo skin packs is the only right answer.
>Pharah as Raging Raven
>McCree as You're pretty good
>Ana as The End
>Widow as Sniper Wolf
>76 as Punished Snake
>Cyborg Ninja as himself
>Hanzo as Jetstream Sam
>Sombra as Decoy Octopus or Laughing Octopus
>Reaper as Vamp

>Reinhardt as Imperius
>Mercy as Auriel
>Reaper as Malthael

On PC

I guess that's true though, I did fill those 2 mostly to climb. Although I haven't felt completely useless when I dps. Definitely not at the level of dps mains but done okI think

Uh, dude, widowmaker is MUCH better on offense than defense.

For one thing, Widowmaker nullifies the defenders' positioning. They can be peeking ledges and other shit that obscures 90% of their body, but you're only aiming for the top 10% anyway, and they have to expose that in order to see you.

You also just naturally have better tempo performance as offensive widow than defensive widow. As a defensive widow, the enemy team can rush onto the point behind dva matrix/rein shield/whatever and there is very little you can do about it. As an offensive widow you can get one kill and their defense is ruined.

All of the best widows agree on this, widow is best on offense.

>Lucio as Tyrael

hue
get it

they're both niggers

>350957 ▶
> (OP)
>>offensive widowmakers
>>offensive bastions
>>defensive genjis
>I don't expect people to be autistic in their analysis of this game
>But Jesus christ
>Use your brain

>the hero says OFFENSE so he can only be played on OFFENSE XDDD

attack snipers are naturally strong on the first points because they can randomly kill shit and a death on the defending side matters a lot more than a death on the attacking side. there's no suicidal tracer running into you because then the defending team is going to lose the fucking point.

jesus christ
use your brain

My answer right now is to pick genji, reflect everything back and him and kill him. If he stops shooting, I walk up and kill him. Usually I die in the process, and at the end of the game he makes it back from spawn waaaay faster than me, so it's kind of pointless.

I don't understand. What does that have to do with the topic of whether or not Widowmaker wants to be raped, and how she would react to being raped? Please don't go off topic.