US:
Literal Who @ Illidan (Horde)
RIP in Peace @ Sargeras (Alliance)
EU:
Wrench @ Shattered Halls (Horde)
Neighbourhood @ Argent Dawn (Alliance)

/wowg/ battletag friends list:
pastebin.com/tkyh3F4C
(Rarely used or updated, use at your own risk)

Filter lists to clean up wowg:
Image MD5s:
pastebin.com/TqG2hd2D
Comments:
pastebin.com/NxxYv1F0
Filenames:
pastebin.com/fVizcs9M
Tripcodes:
pastebin.com/AHDygQzK

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Last thread:

FEMALE WORGEN

are played by furries

brm a best

BIG BOOTY DOGGERS!!
HEINY HOUNDS!!!
BEHIND CANINES!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

>guild keeps talking about the wow subreddit
>wowg guilds are all trannies and tranny lovers
>theres no in between

>tfw shitter guild

How exactly do you get into a guild that does raids

who
>unarmored Brewfest Ram
here?

suck, like, a thousand dicks

even girldicks

ERP with the guild's GM

Was doing emerald nightmare, on Ursoc, my fuckin computer overheated and I had to reset its CMOS which took 5 minutes, and I simply cannot be fucked to log back in again. I just can't deal with puggie idiots who have trouble with 'taunt him when he casts X', or 'stand in his path if you dont have momentum debuff', all while being the top DPS at only 200k.

Holy fuck. One attempted run was enough to remind me why I fucking despised trying to pug. I'll never actually raid at this rate, since I don't have a guild either.

If you wanna join a good guild check your server on wowprogress and apply on their website or something like that

If you wanna join an okay/bad guild just check trade chat

>About to kill Cenarius
>Servers die

>join 2 different normal mythic runs
>people randomly activate their keystones without knowing what they do
>get 3 pieces of gear 850 gear from them

feels good man

Alright dudes I'm trying to make a shit ton of money, what professions should I take if I want to be able to make atleast 32k gold in one month starting from having no profs.
PREASE RESPONDU

Also I am a level 100 demon hunter

Reposting for the new thread.

I just unlocked the hidden artifact appearance for the MM Bow, and I'm wondering if the 100 dungeons need to be legion dungeons or ANY dungeon.

Also, is it 1k unique players killed or just 1k honor kills in general? Does it have to be your killing blow or do assists count? If it's the latter, how long does it take to kill 1k people?

And most importantly, is there any way to track this stuff?

>wow gets a new patch
>titties shrink

reeeeee....

>last expansion was able to raid with a close knit guild even though I could only do it every other week
>they're all gone or barely playing these days

wut do

Do heroic and mythic level raids require a set number of people? Or can you bring up to a certain amount and it scales?

Anyone know why flasks are only lasting an hour on my 110 alchie instead of the usual 2? I have the trinket (bought from the AH and currently at 820) and I haven't finished the questline yet (on Potent Powder, got ilevel 442 without many mythics so didn't run most of the dungeons yet). Is the 2 hour for Legion flasks locked behind something I haven't finished yet?

> wowsubreddit

Went on a pvpsubreddit 2 weeks ago calling frost DK completely unviable. And it has proven to be complete garbage.

Just get 2 gathering profs, herb + mining is pretty good, and I made some nice cash with skinning

>30 autists in guild grinding every day for their mythic spot
>20 mythic spots

H-how do I secure mine.

Still fug you desu. and make fun of your tiny titties

This is why I hate raiding.

I hated Dota 2 when I needed four people to cooperate. Imagine how tortuous needing 14 people to cooperate is.

Its blizzard being jews and trying to create a fuckload of gold sinks so people stop being able to buy wow tokens so easily.

I really, really wish I was making this up.

>Liking bags of fat that do nothing
>An ass is strong, has 2 huge muscles, can be sat on all day without bruising
I'd rather have a second ass on my chest than titties

Find 10 more, run two 20 man groups ?

So how many people here have legendaries and how many of them are that shitty fucking secrets ring? Just got the fucking thing from a wardens WQ box.

>i hate being social in an mmo

stop playing this game, you are the cancer killing it and this is coming from someone who also hates raids

>tfw making 300k per day from mining/herb

I'm gonna get so much money until the market crashes

feels good

gold sinks are a healthy thing for mmo's, do you have any idea how many people are just sitting on gold caps out there.

Dota is different in that you can carry the other 4 with the right hero.

And in previous expansions, I could cover for fuck-ups by being a Paladin with all the utility we had.

And now I can't do shit because all our utility is gone.

>guilds filling raid slots for progression
>play specs with useful raid cooldowns or synergy (e.g. enhance shaman or mw monk)
>do pugs, be social, and play better than whatever trash is in someones current guild
>apply to one
Many roads

How do I make gold from tailoring/enchanting

I wish my server was good enough for that everything sells for under the usual market value.

>tfw nobody likes me

You farming in suramar aswell? I'm making bank aswell

Also fuck everyone who undercuts by over 5%

Yeah, in 2014

At least PVP lets you ride on individual skill

same

>inflation is bad
>goldsinks are bad aswell

I'm doing Suramar until I'm bored then I'll do some Stormheim for Fjarnskaggl (1.7k for 20) and then some Foxflower route in Highmountain

I'm guessing flask herbs for melee, starlight rose and felslate?

no it fucking doesn't

you win depending on if your team knows how to play the objectives right or if you have 5-6 healers on your team

is this game worth coming back to
havent played in like 2 years or something

> If you wanna join a good guild check your server on wowprogress and apply on their website or something like that

That's how you get on their B team or never get picked to be on their roster or just replacement / backup. You also need to write very, very lengthy applications for whatever reason.

If you are ilvl 850 and are not putting out like 240-250k raid dps with the 'average' PvE DPS speccs you're doing something wrong.

>36k
>even mattering for anyone with brain cells

youre stupid as fuck because blizzard makes more money from people playing on tokens

i see a lot of people asking for 840+ ilvl 150k+ dps for normal EN
is that a meme? people were doing 150k at fresh 810

does anyone care to explain why the worst preforming tank is also the most retardedly complicated, in depth, and fun to play tank?

>trading between players
>gold sink
That's not how it works, retard. A gold sink is something that makes gold disappear from the game, not switch owners. Repair costs are a gold sink; Buying a flask from the AH is not.

This.

Alliance always loses every BG because there are never any healers, or are maybe one or two.

Meanwhile horde has 4 or 5 every single fucking game, and healers have been unkillable without 4+ players on them for 3 expansions now.

kill me

not really sure either

150k is like a low geared tank DPS

boting one day too many friend

>840+ for normal

lmfao

I'm 843, and Ret, so yeah.

hehe people said shadow priests were bad

hehe topping dps in raids hehe

git gud son S2M greatest spell blizzard ever created

>tfw my first account with awesome titles from vanilla is banned because charge back

reeee

Only jump in now if you need to make money because you missed WoD Professions.

In a few weeks, after AP nerfs make the nu-garrisons easier to stomach, should be better.

no, some retard tried to buy a character transfer for my boosted character that has nothing on it, I reported the breach and now they're investigating

Auction house fees are goldsinks, user.

The beginning of an expansion when some mythic players return and make a guild of their own, those are the best ones to join. Leader are experienced, and since they have no roster they will take in a lot of people some of which might be bad but they'll sort it in the first weeks of the expansion (especialy now when they can take people to myths and verify if the person isn't a complete idiot). Those are great guilds because you can likely expect them to eventually progress into mythic and it is easier to get a solid slot in that mythic roster than an existing guild where you're benched as a replacement or only raiding with B team.

>mfw I get into a "Horde has no healers" game
>we also have none
>they get fucking demolished without their safety net

One day, a healer nerf will come.

And I will laugh.

But user, breasts are soft and pillowy because it's where girls store all of their love

>tfw Fjarnskaggl price is now three times higher than yesterday

feels good

the only girls that should have tits that big are gnomes

>tfw spent them all on making flasks
>didn't sell a single one
>bunch of people undercutting each other but noone selling anything

>its a female healer is the worst player in the raid and dies to everything episode

With mythic raid releasing next week will prices increase again or go down?

Is there guides for this online? I don't want to be accidentally gathering worthless shit

I'm too tired to get up and do anything but too sad to fall asleep
Paying someone all my wow gold to come to my house and shoot me in the head

>check logs to see how my boys the frost DKs are doing
>literally every single one of them is running the wrong talents and doing shit damage because of it
Holy shit I thought people playing this spec would be theorycrafting autists like myself. Turns out they are just as retarded as everybody else and just do what Noxxic tells them.

are world bosses not live on EU yet

>its a fury warrior so desperate to outdps the ret pally he stands in aoes and tries to ignore mechanics and gets 1 shotted because he takes a passive 30% more damage than everyone else, then rages and tries to blame healers, and STILL doesn't out-dps the competition episode

reminder that fury warriors are entitled cucks, and you should never, ever invite one.

How shitty is a guild that formed in feb and killed mythic arch in april? I didn't play WoD so I don't know how easy he was.

Should I just pug normals until other guilds start recruiting again? Don't know how long that will be though.

fury warriors are the retarded cousins of druid players. both entitled cunts, but the average druid is smarter than the average warrior

>resident cow shitposter finally gets a lego
>its shit

>raid leader spergs out when anyone messes up something small
>raid leader doesnt say anything when the girl fucks up and wipes the raid

>approached for ERP on my Tauren
>just want story with a side of smut involving fun size difference things
>always get people who want rough poundings with a fat horse cock

I mean im fine with both but it gets boring.

>Can't join mythic7 group cuz no lego

and worgen
and tauren
and pandaren
and goblins
and blood elves
and night elves
and draenei

>aggramar's stride
>shit

how does it feel being a retard with 100% movespeed

>doing withered training after getting 2000 mana
>disconnected from server
>can't get back in
Excellent
Meme
Game

That's fine, but that's not really what I was asking...

I was trying to figure out why when on my 110 Alchemist my flasks were only lasting 1 hour instead of 2, yet other alchemists I've seen have their's lasting 2 hours.

>go tank spec to solo elite WB quest
>bunch of clothies and non-tankspec DPS waiting for a tank infront of the boss
>showered in /hugs and "ty" after the boss is dead

who needs (You)s?

can you get legendaries from mythic+?

>Farming rep
>d/c

hahahaha blizzard hahaha FUCK U

i feel literally no faster and all of my gear has haste

>doing mythics
>server crash

o boy :^))))

>yfw to get more chances for titanforged bis items you have to run LFR weekly

what did blizz mean by this

>every crash is a ddos now

what if blizzard just has shitty servers?

Normal is easy enough, why is LFR still existing.

>Go to wow forums
>see this

because there are people in this game who only do shit if they can queue for it and never have to talk

ok. Frost Wyrm or Reanimation for dk? It's gotta be reanimation, right? 3 day cooldown is way too much for a insta-complete.

please respond

second thread is 100% right