One Piece Games General - /opgg/

"You thought there was another Black Arm?" edition.

old: →

General guide, read before posting
docs.google.com/document/d/1Le93oFv06vnK2v2ImTJqQWD65xzu30UKSS4HTUASEEo/edit?usp=sharing
READ THIS FUCKING GUIDE IF YOU ARE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF USOPP!

>Quick Links
Turtles:optctimer.com/
Tables:optc-db.github.io/
Calendar:optccalendar.com/

>One Piece: Treasure Cruise Friend Code List
Add people from here if you're new or need more friend captains.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pnQGdZ1XsJSBtZcnVYNjPyjiba5LVSHIENdfFg_fLXA/edit?usp=sharing
If you wish to be added to the list put your ID in here
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfk5fYpD1EyNRiATdPjZCx3E8XNBAxZn4GtHTGfMqsEwz3fpA/viewform

>Drops/XP spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview

EVENTS (GLOBAL)
- Special Events -
>Sabaody Archipelago is OUT
>V5.0 is OUT
>Colosseum is OUT
>Set Sail for Sabaody Sept 13 - Sept 26
>Summer FN: Perona Sept 13 - Sept 20, All three Sept 20 - Sept 27
>Skill up Sept 25 - Oct 1
- Raids -
>Doffy Sept 23rd
>48 hour Clash of Clashes from 25th to 29th, Garp Aokiji, 24 Hour Zephyr on 29th.
>CoC event with rewards based on clear totals for all players
- Fortnights -
>Wapol Sept 13 - Sept 27
>Sept 20 - Sept 27 Wanze FN, Warriors of Shandia FN
>Sept 27 - Okt 4 Cobimeppo FN, Arlong FN

>fucking ZEPHYR on the 29th
>SW Strawhat replacements+ 6* Jimbei coming soon
>Shooter boosted RR pulls coming soon

EVENTS (JAPAN)
- Special Events -
>Sep 6 - Sep 21 Save Ace Campaign - COMPLETED
>Akainu twitter event
- Fortnights -
>WB Allies Batch 3 FN Sep 20-Oct 4
>Sept 15 - Sept 22 Bride Nam FNi, Lucci FN, Morgan FN
>Sept 22 - Sept 29 Kimono Crocodile FN, T-Bone FN, Supersonic Ducks FN
>Sept 29 - Okt 6 Men are Forbidden FN, Wanze FN, Ganfor FN
>Young WB raid(?) SOON
>Akainu raid SOON

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2u6iD5QEdgs
reddit.com/r/DBZDokkanBattle/comments/516l8d/i_think_dokkan_battle_has_reached_its_peak/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ain best girl.

A happy Carrot is a cute Carrot

>have 24 characters at level 95
>can't max them yet because their skill books haven't released
>can't sort my box by level and admire several screens worth of maxed units for another six months

It's not fucking fair guys

Is Shandia FN any good?

Determine that for yourself.

Aisa's the best unit, but yeah you're in for some rough times if you want to run it for her.

Is Zephyr worth gemming for if I don't have Ace?

>skipped out on half of the princess turtles because i kept forgetting to do them
>only one i really wanted to do was the yellow hime
>it's the only one that doesn't have a guaranteed drop

Not really.

You can run him on natural stamina and then make that determination yourself when he comes back around.

>Aisa is only FN unit I don't have yet
>Want to farm Wanza and Wapol for books and sockets
>Still haven't finished Perona sockets
This is fucking terrible

If you only have to use like one, sure. He's not Mihawk levels of a catch all F2P unit but he's still got good uses, especially on the Domino and Wapol fortnights.

Ain's pretty useful for both of them as well.

Also true, but I wouldn't really worry about her if you're gemming to get them because she kind of needs skillups to become super useful.

SW Ace user here. Should I try to maximize Z the day he comes out?
Does he make Baby 5 obsolete?

You can't actually be that stupid.

how am i gonna get zephyr to 70 before skillup ends

i dont have any princesses

If you can get close to 1 gem per 3 copies, it's pretty hard to beat that value of getting both plus the bonuses of running raids in general.

>should I try to maximize Z
yes
>the day he comes out
maybe, depends on your farming setup and Plvl
>baby 5 obsolete
I'm not fucking answering this shit

What's a better use of my guaranteed slot manuals? Hancock, Sengoku, or SW Ace?

Apparently he's from film gold

>Should I feed tomes to the two legends that are farmable or the one that still isn't farmable on JP?

Goku.

Sounds like you should have saved some.

Oh, I read that as the user trying to gem to beat him once. In that case, you definitely should max Ain because she has many uses and most of the better Bind/Despair reducers are RR only.

>THIS COULD TOTALLY MEAN WE GET TESORO NEXT RAID

HOLY SHIT LADS

Holy shit! The fact that the film gold logo is there even by mistake means global already has the rights for that movie. Tesoro confirmed boys!

ERROR GEM

That's not what it says, but who cares?

Almost 100% chance we get both NM Luffy and Gild Tesoro next month. I'm calling it now. US release of Film Gold right around the corner.

Oh right, there's that Hancock thing now that we'll get eventually on Global. Forgot all about that. I at least had the sense to not include Log Luffy in my question.
Goldman it is

>Above T-bone
Wait a minute...

Oh, I didn't even think that the guy might have been asking about gemming to continue. Yeah, there's really no way I would suggest that.

>Teach was a good guy the whole time
>He wanted to stop the world govt. from getting the yami yami no mi

>Let's celebrate the release of the newest One Piece movie with a villain from the previous One Piece movie
U wot

IT'S A ENTER-TAIN-MENT-O

If you can't figure out a way to save up 1 million XP before then, you should delete your account.

I'm actually pretty sure it's impossible.

Holy shit is that Thatch on the left side?

>Raid on 29th
>Nigger turtle rush on 26th

>20 pigs minus teen turtles from Z
>impossible

Do you only run the ranking once a day?

>He's still asking

run it until you figure out the answer to your question

Best socket for Neptunian Squid?

F R E E G E M

I can't believe Thatch is fucking dead...

>try ranking with a MC team and just red beatsticks
>42 first try

So tomorrow I'll be free from this ranking already?

Definitely cooldown reduction so you can use him to 1 turn clear low HP mobs. His super fast 8 combo hit is also handy. youtu.be/2u6iD5QEdgs

thats pretty cool. Luckily I had him at +2 charge sockets, so Ill keep it up!

>best unit on FN is a 100 ATK secret drop that needs 14 skillups
why do they do this?

they want us to gem

It sure doesn't help that everything else out of that fortnight fucking sucks besides the Urouge books.

can some kind user crop this for me to only include the guy going crazy.

I would do it myself but I don't have any good video editing software and the one I downloaded has watermarks

ok, familiaz

now that I have my 2 crocs, which story mode character should I farm?

Does anyone have that storymode chart updated to Sabaody?

Definitely Ohm

I remember there was one nigger who swore up and down that Aisa was a useful unit. That guy still here?

not him but she is the psy nullifier

I'm sure she'll get some niche use some day

Well, you can either take his word for it, or assume that the only PSY nullifier in the game is worthless and have a whole lot of fun in the future.

I just ran it through an online program since I'm lazy, but hey, you're lazier.

When do you think we're getting the Usopp raid back? I know it was a joke but god damn do I want to finish socketing my Log Usopp.

does anyone have the vid of when the guy breaks his phone when he pulled a silver?

Dunno if I'm the specific guy you're referring to but I've always defended her and have gotten into several arguments on here about it.

Fact is she's the only PSY nullifier in the game and even though we haven't had to use her yet, she could very feasibly be of use at any point between now and the end of the game's life because she fills a very specific niche. She is absolutely worth maxing if you've got nothing else to farm, and I think the first time I had to defend her was because someone was deleting her for box space which is insanity.

If Japan is anything to go by it'll show up sometimes like other raids, sometimes alongside Heracles.

I'm pretty sure we only didn't get him last time we got Hera because he was in the 1/2 stamina CoC.

>WORKING ALL DAY DURING Z AND CLASHES

just call out now, bro. you got this.

How often do we get specific sockets?

i think it's just every ranking from here on out. not sure if specific ones drop anywhere.

I wish I could but it's live production and I'm getting flown over for the week.

Will just have to sacrifice sleep. People can work fulltime for 5 days with no sleep right?

i'm sure you'll find a way to get what you need from this clash. hopefully you can learn some speed run strats. aka goku does this whole clash really fast.

no regrets then

Because OPTC treats its players like their bitches giving them little suckles off the teat every 3 months or so to keep them from giving up

My eyes have been opened
Dokkan/Blazing
free gems OUT THE ASS
If you lose it was for a good reason not because they coaxed you along till the very end before hitting you with some bullshit that wipes your whole health bar when the boss has 100 hp, just begging you to gem
Events that aren't Korean level grindy and dont require you to do them hundreds of times to complete.
Fights look amazing in Dokkan and in Blazing they are multiplayer and have team combos and shit
You will get good shit in those ones without spending hundreds of dollars or waiting years
I wish you could see the barebones lack of content in TC compared to those in every way I can think of.

I hope you're a legendless shitter

I don't support your decision, but god damn do I respect it.

I can't wait for the 2nd aniversy sugo to see the fall out from people who thought it was worth saving multiple months for when they end up with nothing.

It's quite logical though. Considering the facts that I didn't even start to farm for Jabra books yet, and that I had an absolute awful luck on Perona farming so far (both drops and sockets, it took me like 60 copies to get this far), I think using up a single tome book to save potentially hundreds of stamina that could be put to much better use is pretty worth it for me.

Take it to mobage/nuns/neo-xenoverse general.

Some people just need to be purged

Loli Nami in 7 months

I would but I actually spend my free time playing those instead of posting in generals because I'm not out of stamina after 3 rounds. I'm just here to let you know you're getting F'd in the A while my phones charges.

No one cares go away.

Also Dokkan is such a great game that a lot of their players are calling it a cash grab.

reddit.com/r/DBZDokkanBattle/comments/516l8d/i_think_dokkan_battle_has_reached_its_peak/

You're here because it's the only place you won't get laughed out of you fucking coward. /nuns/ and /xenoverse/ if it was still around would sperg the fuck out at you for trying to talk about mobile games.

You can't even evolve units in dokkan.

I could see it peaking before too long because there aren't enough character in the DB universe not going to lie. But if you spend money you are dumb becaues ive played for 3 days and haven't spent 1 cent and already have top tier units

You can dokkan them though.

What happened to Summer Luffy?

That's because Dokkan is like every dying mmo at the end of its lifespan where end game players only continue to log in out of addiction and some odds sense of obligation and new players are basically showered with tons of shit to get them hooked fast so then keep those player base numbers up.

>Losing often too event bosses
>Spending tons because can't F2P
Wtf am I reading jesus reddit is retarded

Thats one place OPTC did it right, by jewing their players so slowly and painfully, they've vastly elongated their lifespan.

Blazing battle came out a month ago and Narutards might have a bigger character crop to make new units from than OP in the long run.

Kalicoaster got 67? You bastard.

score resets at 0:00 PST, so he probably did one before the daily reset already

The things that could kill TC at this point is if Thousand Storm picks up a lot of popularity or if it hits the current manga arc before it's over. Thousand Storm is cool but I don't know about it's longterm success too much of it requires coordination with actual concurrently playing users to get anything done.
>Run this fucking Tashigi mission when your teammates won't pick a character with decent DPS because they picked Nami as their starter and won't grind out medals

This. I got 63 with two tries.

Is that like blazing battle but with OP? May have to check it out

Is this the first community even of global, I can't remember another one.

I hope the numbers aren't too high, considering that everybody should be done with their Garp by now and a good junk also have their Aokiji finished.

It's better than Blazing, TS is at least in full 3d and has a neat hubworld where you can see nips show of their characters you can't get until much later.

Is it like the twitter snails and it'll reset differently for different timezones?

I'm tempted to jump on that I do agree Dokkan will probably die in like a year I came in during their 90million downloads celeberation. Who tf else is there to download that would ever give a shit?

no, it's 0:00 PST