game8.jp/archives/19241
Template party lists
xn--0ck4aw2h.gamewith.jp/article/show/3094
game8.jp/archives/24106
Endgame tier lists
xn--0ck4aw2h.gamewith.jp/article/show/14672
game8.jp/archives/18865

>Events
9/12 - 9/25: Black Contract Dragon Arrives!

>Shades of Autumn Event
9/16 (Fri) - 9/25 (Sun) UTC-8

9/16 - 9/25: 1 free Magic Stone delivered daily (10 total)

9/16 - 9/25: Experience of a Lifetime
9/19 - 9/21: Gift from the Holy Beasts

9/16 - 9/25 - Hera-Ur Descended!-5x4 Board
9/16 - 9/25 - Fire Carnival

9/19 - 9/25: Challenge Dungeon!

1.5x Coin & Drop Rates for Select Dungeons

10x +Eggs in Descended Dungeons

2x TAMADRA Invades in Castle of Satan

Angels of Fate in Descended Dungeons

3x chance for Skill Ups and ‘GREAT!’ or ‘SUPER!!’ EXP Gain will be available during the event!

Normal Dungeons EXP Bonus
Normal Dungeons will also receive a special 2x EXP bonus at various timings.

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

puzzledragonx.com/en/news.asp?nid=575
pad.gungho.jp/member/advent/160921_live.html
pad.skyozora.com/forum/thread-12-1-1.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

more jp2 buff when

Meimei is very hage

I still don't really have damage problems with her in A1 even on 7-8 combo boards as long as there's a prong since Kaede and Vishnu put in a shit ton of work.

My main problem with her is still survivability and the fact that green gets fucked by binds in a1 more than any other color and Kushi being the team's bind clear is really annoying for her LS. As long as I'm past fl15 on her though I find it impossible to lose, though I feel that way with almost any lead I try in A1.

A reminder that Ra Dragon is now literally B-tier trash.

Good, now I can use him without being a metacuck

I will be praying that their refusal to give them anything but worthless damage buffs is because they plan on the Eygpt2 evos being relevant again.

The only reason I started playing this shit game seriously was Hathor.

Vishnu sounds really nice, but I don't have him. My team had a bunch of heart orbchangers so I found my damage output as more of a problem. Kaede and Sylvie as my dongers weren't enough for a clear, apparently.

It's ok, though. She and Oku have been delegated to "just for fun in EC" tier.

Reminder to vote for Ganesha

But I already have him

New evos and buffs are out.

How boring. Give us uuevo india 2 already.

Every thread until Typhon Ana

Well, I woke up Izanagi and max skilled him with the 20 fucking light pys floating in my box and mail.

>implying the other tierlists will follow

Please. Ra Dragon is not as bad as fucking FALuci, Sephiroth, or Artemis.

No Myr buffs yet?

Her buffs came about a month ago, so don't expect them for another month.
puzzledragonx.com/en/news.asp?nid=575

for a saria team who is the best unbinder between Amaterasu, Awoken Amaterasu and Lmeta?

i would say aama > ama > lmeta

if you need full bind recovery maybe you have the wrong team for the dungeon

Perfect OP. I'm glad I woke up today

>it's N/A
Who fucking cares

>no Indian2.0 ults
>no Sengoku ults
>no Saras buff
Looks like the time when I can clear Arena is still far away.

>just redeemed a pii dungeon for completing a quest in padradar

Holy shit, Padradar just keeps getting better and better.

Now that Pokemon GO is dead can Bungho bring Padradar over to N/A, pretty please?

I doubt it. Padr seems to be specifically tailored to things like train stations and high traffic areas as far as all of the dungeon badges are concerned. GH N/A would have to put extra effort into sustaining padr for basically an entire continent.

best cat soon

pad.gungho.jp/member/advent/160921_live.html whos this QT

Why is lak so comfy? Even her dungeon encounter is comfy.

>Playing boys

N/A is not getting padx

Awoken Legelonte

Fuck off, bluelets.

Is pogo really dead already?

No, still raking in craptons of money.

Someone tell me what's the mindset of an NAcuck, waiting 2-3 months for content and hoping desperately for collabs. I mean you can die within that time desu

NAcucks love to jerk their tiny little itty bitty knobs off to the thought of one day getting the same content as JPbros. You've even got cucks in the thread edging hard at the thought of maybe getting padx or padr (lmao as if).

If you're not a small-cocked cucklet but play NA, you really owe it to yourself to permanently move to JP.

Wheres my a.kush, ulti vishnu, and ulti krishna. REEEEERREE

Last godfest I rolled 100 times on JP trying to get an account ready to transition and in those rolls I got mostly silver, no GFE
s and not even anything worth settling for.

PCGF is soon, that will be your best bet for starting on JP.

>downloading the game over and over only to play to 10 stones to reroll
no

Maybe they haven't formally introduced her yet. Usually they post to twitter right? is blue saved

you can use the hk client to reroll since you can use root, it's a lot faster then.

How do I transfer my save then? Also still why would I play to 10 stones?

on android you can register your account for gmail backup, then you can put in your game id and registered e-mail address to the jp client for transfer.

they share the same server anyway, give or take a collab.

i'd probably just roll once desu

alright, maybe ill bother with that when it comes up depending on what wins the voting

pad.skyozora.com/forum/thread-12-1-1.html

you can probably figure it out based on the pictures.

gl, don't stay cucked.

Did you know that padg has the highest amount of cuckposts than any other thread on vg.

guess ill try again at the end of the month, thanks

Prove it.

Check your PMs.

Because I have normie friends that I play with on NA and we have actually fun discussion about the game instead of the usual shit flinging fest we have on here.

The only difference is that I'm the sleeper agent that's secretly using the top tier shit and they have no idea why I'm so far in content despite us all of us starting around the same time.

Join for tamadras please
7275 7083

>he doesn't call his friends cucks and tell them their waifu is blacked on a daily basis
At least try to trick them into falling for the xiang meme.

This picture is cute.

sunburst knuckle all cuckposters

No, that's /feg/. The shitposting here is only ramped up because of the color ranking change.
This except my friends know which leads are best. And then one friend who likes Shivadragon because he thinks it looks cool.

just rolled juggler, he's still the best leader in the game right?

>Gets introduced to PAD by memeloving friends who started a year before me
>Almost caught up in rank now and am clearing more stuff than them

I sorta get the feeling. Do you coop with them?

>there are actually people itt who are known to play pad among their friends/family/acquaintances
How does it feel knowing that you will always be regarded as that pathetic autistic kid because you didn't hide your powerlevel?

Here's the proof, you lazy cucks.

What about bbc and blacked?

/feg/ doesn't do that and it's just one shitposter here that insists on it. Supposedly.

Guesses on playstyle? I doubt it'll be like Khepri since they're both blue. Unless she becomes the pair to Khepri.

What floors can Bahamut button through that Darkseid cannot?

Why is Ra Dragon now in B-tier?

People refuse to believe he's actually good anymore.

Ra Dragon isn't even as good as Artemis.

Idk about b tier, maybe its the damage he dishes. Hitting over 1 mill is pretty easy now.

>racluck is now worse than a monkey slut
Rip in piss, dumb chicken.

mediocre damage, not tanky at all.

Well if you are going to have shit damage without using actives anyway you might as well have tank stats.

2.25xRCV is not "not tanky at all".

Artemis is so garbage that she's a virgin for a reason. No one wants her.

2/36/2, even with monocolor, still won't be anywhere near as good as 1/144/2/2.25, especially given Ra Dragon's access to AIsis and Indra for defense purposes and bind clears.

She's not a virgin, hanuman can testify to that

>RCV
>mattering
It's either insane HP pool or heart cross these days, grandpa.
>2/36/2, even with monocolor, still won't be anywhere near as good as 1/144/2/2.25
Just fucking stop this meme already, 144x doesn't mean shit if it's spread across 5 colors. Hell, even my AFAL team can probably probably shit out more damage than 1.6 mil per subs if I have enough orbs for 3 rows.
Just

Explain why Ra Dragon is A-tier in most other tier lists then.

Sarasvati
Krishna
A.kush

Best leader to clear all the bullshit?

Krishna, of course.

Consistent damage output with all the utility in the world. People didn't get Radra to oneshot bosses, it's to safely grind through everything, too bad memecross leads already do that much faster and with barely any effort.

Krishna is the only relevant one on that list.

I can guarantee you that the people who were memeing about muh big damage that radra did back when he was the meta have never actually played radra to begin with. In reality, he was meta because he had access to Indra and an incredible rcv multiplier.

Do you get a stone if you clear all difficulties of a Quest reward dungeon?

Is there any fanart of Acala yet?

A bit.

Indra and A.Isis.

The other mp dragons could still work with subpar teams, but without A.Isis, Dkali and Indra it wasn't work running RaDra.

What do you guya think about a.
Kush in the end game?

Is it even worth running Ra Dragon anymore?

She'd be fine for the majority of content so long as you're skilled. It would be fun and challenging to use her.

He still clears Arena 1 if you have the god team just fine. Clears everything with the right set up.

Hell, A.Panda clears Arena and her multiplier is fucking pathetic by today's standards.

She can handle any dungeon in the game, it's just a matter of your skill and having her best subs, whom can all beat end game content themselves just fine.

I think the negative perception Kushi is getting is from a "top tier or fuck off" mindset where they can't possibly see themselves running a lead worst off than one of their subs, even though both are completely capable.

So is Awoken Izanigga an acceptable replacement for Myr until I can actually start consistently farming her bicycled ass?

Do you have any of it? There doesn't seem to be any on pixiv.

I can't think of anything else he's good for.

>tfw I realised I have the perfect subs for an Artemis team
>tfw I always wanted to play a comfy tank team
>tfw I could play for fun while still playing tiered teams

fuck, should I actually play her? Somebody talk me out of this shit.

Pretty shitty compared to anything even remotely considered good. The only thing she has going for her is the fact that the other combo leaders got saddled with really garbage conditions like Oku.

She's still good enough to farm anything that doesn't expect you to tank more than 2 or 3 hits a dungeon. Her sub choices are pretty awful and you will almost always be burdened with tpas still being better even if it costs you 2 combo unless your subs are mostly rows or Ragdra.

The only reason to play her is bragging rights. You can minimize rng and pretend your clears are all skill.

Do it.

I use him on my alt because the Miru on that account got 4 skill ups in the time my main maxed 2 of them. He's decent enough. I just inherit a board on him and a Thumbelina on my lead.