■ Current Update (9/21): 「銀翼と黄金の都」Part 4
bumped.org/psublog/pso2-jp-maintenance-9212016/

■ Weekly Boost & Events Schedule
pso2.jp/players/news/?charid=i_boostevent
├ Google: google.com/calendar/[email protected]
├ Random EQ Hourly Advance Notice (JP): twitter.com/pso2_emg_hour
└ Regular Maintenance: Wednesday @ 11:00 ~ 17:00 JST

■ Scratches: pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/
├ Legacy Parts Select G 2016 (until 9/28)
├ Medical Cure Station (until 10/5)
├ Earth Grace Collection (until 10/19)
├ Gurhal Collection 1 (until 11/2)
└ [SG] Darkness Ruler (until 12/14)

■ Next Update (October): 「壊世に在りし龍」Part 1
└ Halloween Event

□ FAQs, Guides (READ THESE BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS)
├ General Information: bumped.org/psublog/
pastebin.com/CxBP1mEA
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ml9MGiN2Ich09mDtR82N1zn62oa1Mp6x6yzRjHrEf8c/ (Last Updated: 7/25/2015)
├ Basic English Patch: psumods.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=206
├ Buy ARKS Cash using PSO2es: pastebin.com/raDBtSpa
bumped.org/psublog/pso2es-guide-chip-database/

□ Database/Wiki
pso2.swiki.jp/index.php (JP)
pso2wiki.net/ (JP)
pso2.cirnopedia.info/ (EN - OUTDATED AS FUCK)
pso2.arks-visiphone.com/wiki/Main_Page (EN)

□ Simulators
├ Skill Tree: arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php
├ Affix: pso2affix.seilent.net/
└ Damage: 4rt.info/psod/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/PolCPP/PSO2es-Translation/commit/831f744ba350cb78fc67ccea1f003c7e1a864b0a#diff-08bdb81343a1ce67eb17f9cee1ca2109
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>summoner

>tokyo ta have no taco
Why bother?

I want ep4 to leave.

>Negative Damage class trying to talk shit

How does one make 13-15ish looking female character with youthful face or am i just better off using another face type

Google "thirteen year old girl pictures" and use them as a reference

Are you trying to get user put in jail?

>Youthful face
I mean if you want to look like hot dogshit then sure

does grab and spin2win hunter's PA with wired lances and DS chaos riser also considered negative dps?

which would other types would be good? I was told anime face could work or the uh normal(?) type

Baby face

Thats the one with the fucked up eyes right?

Any reason to login in this week?

Think rare boost etc this week.

>Quest trigger for Regiment 2016
Ha, what? This is a thing?

>L / Non Weak Bonus
>Available only to Launchers
>The skill “Weak Hit Advance” will also apply to Non-Weak Areas.
top bandaid sega

Top bandaid for what? Any Ranger who didn't already use Launchers for mobbing is a shitter, plain and simple.

Launchers are shit for mobbing in any recent content

bandaid to their shitty code and skill trees

>Another worthless scratch.
At least give me an ES EQ.

Isn't it just Break SD Bonus but for Launchers and Weak Hit Advance instead of Dual Blades and Break Stance

I was almost going to advertise the usage of some boss triggers for free participation in this thread, and then remembered this person exists. Sorry pso2g.

>implying I need any bosses.
l o l.

Has NEEKU linked his builds any where?

HAY IDIOT

>playing in shit 4

No one I know even plays anymore on ship 2 anyway, so it's not like it even matters where I play.

ship 4 is dead.

EP4 KILLED US

Ep4 ruined everything.

As far as gaijins go maybe. I've pretty much always been a solo player, so dead gaijin population means nothing to me since I don't party up for anything anyway.

EP4 is the best, it only weeded out the shit undesirable people like that autistic rappy.
You guys should be happy these kinds don't play anymore.

At the cost of a shitty story and barely any gear to get? I'd rather burn out on fucking ultimate.

Why they even bother with fun scratch at this point?

>squinted eyes is fucking AC gold scratch.
BAKA.

>At the cost of the same shit every episode
>I'd rather burn out on content from last year
This is just proof it wouldn't have made any difference what EP4 was

It's been four years and people are tired of this game

>Advertise it on trailer
>Its a paywall scratch
Maximum keks.

They said in the trailer that it was going to be in the bonus scratch though.

Oh, I didn't notice that.

It was a footnote on the bottom and in Japanese I suppose

^_^

Can't wait for Huey to fist her good

Where can I find rips of NPCs? Specifically Orga / Nezumi

I swear to God someone asks this every other day

HEY HEY HEY HEY

What's the deal with her?
I'm too lazy to do story

Put it in the OP then.

She's basically a ludicrously strong bruiser type of enemy sent to fuck with you during your trip to Vegas

Ready set go!

She reminds me of a certain somebody in Episode 1. They are similar but not quite the same, though.
>quite a strong person
>only interested in fighting someone strong
>doesn't care about anything else

yikes

Stop being a riflefag

Fuck off frossty

Why does it feel like everything in the bonus scratch was supposed to be in the fun scratch?

>Why they even bother with fun scratch at this point?

I really don't know.

Any good team in Ship 2?

>more alive than any pso2g team
zoinks scoob

>good team
>Ship 2
does not match

>good team
>this stinkhole
does not match

Even though she's a member of Mother Cluster (the bad guys of episode 4), she's only there to find strong opponents to fight. She doesn't really care about their goals. She's actually just a "normal" human who can apparently go toe-to-toe with someone like Huey (one of the strongest Arks) without using any photons or aether (Earth's version of photons).

>that shitty embarassment
>so much as "good", much less "the best thing about ep 3"
gr8 b8, m8. I rate it 8/8.

Go to Night Arks, if you have gears and are a FO probably.

she's a crazy, OP bitch who came to bust ass for her own amusement, who insists her hax have nothing to do with ether, unlike the rest of mothercluster. she's gonna have a flaming brawl with huey pretty soon.

She's basically earthling Elder.

>im as straight as my ears

What did he mean by this?

You're a fgt

Reminder

>these threads still up
this is turning into a katawa shoujo kind of general at this point
more pathetic even, since you fags barely have anything in common, and you don't talk about anything

Are you using extended ストライクブルート?

>the I just finished my second set of DBs
>Someone told me Vegas is dead now

GODDAMIT. I knew doing these shits was a bad idea

I still see MPAs for RQs, you're fine.

Reminder that all the faggots wanting this general dead are from FFXIV general, tell them to fuck off and keep the general alive anyways out of spite.

>skengs might actually become a mod on /a/

Take him back you fags

>Giving an avatarfag any position above user
This site has really gone to shit, huh?

Reminder that all the faggots wanting this general alive are autistic beta waifufagging ERPers who can't let go, tell them to fuck off and sage the general dead anyways out of spite.

You know /a/ is objectively the best and least shit board

t. /a/utist

github.com/PolCPP/PSO2es-Translation/commit/831f744ba350cb78fc67ccea1f003c7e1a864b0a#diff-08bdb81343a1ce67eb17f9cee1ca2109

DAE love memes???

Can I get your latest character file for reasons?

So just a completely ordinary human being is able to go toe-to-toe with one of the top level members of a small army of genetically engineered intergalactic super soldiers?

Jesus christ the writing staff for this Episode deserve to be brought out behind a shed and shot.

Your opinion on the story is worth a lot, considering you had to be told even the most basic details about a character.

Sega no longer feels the need to pretend that PSO2's story is anything but anime cliches.

I stopped wasting my time with the storyboard after the bath scene. It's just impressive how it's just continued to expressive the nose dive in quality.

Also I fucking suck at writing words today so joke's on me.

kys

>completely ordinary human being
She's one of the controlling members of a secret society that created technology that rivals the ARKS. Just because she doesn't use Ether doesn't mean there's some other crazy shit she's taking advantage of.

So you stopped about 30 minutes into the story, before anything interesting happens?

it's okay, he probably stopped playing episode 1 two matterboard in

Well I partially lied, I actually dropped it after the scene where Hitsugi gets on the bridge with the player character and had the perspective of the scene jump between the player and Hitsugi's internal monologues in a incredibly jarring and poor direction. I've been waiting to see if any of this will actually get better, since EP2 was pretty shit as well until the climax. But this hasn't happened yet.

I did all of EP1-3 actually.

Why does the tranny keep announcing that they are gay in the discord?

So you don't feel alone.

So how do you get the closed eyes? What's this about a "bonus scratch"?

Okay, and would you say EP1 is an interesting story early on?

you first, faggot

Bonus scratch rewards are given for playing the scratch a certain number of times. They're non-tradeable items. In this case, you have to draw from the normal scratch 20 times, and the item will be given to you automatically as a bonus.

I wonder if Huey's going to job. Is that where this is going? Course according to the story everyone's using a shitty 12* dual saber because the writers can't stop riding personas dick and/or the coders can't figure out how to let us use our own weapons in cutscenes. So whether you've got endgame shit and ended miss "^_^ I'M NOT EVEN USING 1% OF MY POWER" in seconds or minutes doesn't matter as far as the storylines concerned and completely fails to hype me up for anything and serves more to annoy me if you're using forced cutscenes to make us look inept.

You just described 99% of all RPG stories.

>PSO2 story
However bad it's gotten it's probably still better than Mabinogis trash writers, if your character's a maxed out god, you job like no tomorrow to the villain of the week. It gets worse, instead of jobbing cutscenes they make you participate in pointless "you can't win" fights where they give what you're fighting complete invulnerability for no apparent reason except "BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BEAT THEM YET."
1 damage 100% armor pings for days. This was their most recent chapter.