Is it okay to stop pretending like we hate the 10th gen yet?

Is it okay to stop pretending like we hate the 10th gen yet?

they look so awkward on the road. honda tried soooooo hard to make it "edgy" and "cool" but the performance cannot cash the checks that the looks write

>fwd

That's a spicy meme!

kill youself

My problem with the 10th gen is the CVT. Replace it with the 8 speed DCT they use in Acura's and I'd have no complaints.

Design-wise it sucks but I will admit I like the performance of the turbo with the stick. I'm not willing to buy shitty design though so I'd never buy one.

just... what the fuck.

guys, how about... we just stop making cars all together?

obviously car design peaked long ago and the party is over.

just fucking stop, this isn't funny anymore.

Civic is long dead.
Fit/Jazz is where its at

wake me up when they finally add an IRS to the Fit.

It looks like shit.

why cant cars look like this? just a basic coupe.
i know the bmw 2 series looks close, but come on honda

well it's a dd commuter, do you want a mr layout

I bought the new Civic back in May. Loving it so far, but some random cunt already left a scratch on the back of it somehow.

I drove my shitty old car in this city for 2 years and got no new scratches, yet when I get this new car I get one within 2 months. Why, Veeky Forums?

It looks like a more bloated FWD version of the Toyobaru with a generic Honda rear. Sporty-looking certainly, but it's no FK2. It would suit the Si trim or a factory turbo model, though not A to B appliance base model performance.

It's a new car. Poorfags are salty scum who hate things they can't afford.

lmao

It looks boring and ugly as fuck.

I hope they never look like this again you flaming faggot

I've always liked it, seems good enough might buy one for winter driving because I use my motorcycle all summer anyways

No senpai, We need a rear-engine, front wheel drive car

t; that's not a toyota

Or like this. Just a basic hatchback like the Civic should be.

Si when?

slow

I had a loaner 16 Fit while my 16 Civic EXL was being tinted. It was shittier in everyway than my grandmothers 2009 Fit. It was slow as fuck, the plastic felt like cheap chinese shit, the seats were uncomfortable, the dash and stereo were all junk, the only good thing was that it looked neat.

I love my new civic. It's my first car with a turbo and I don't think I ever want a now turbo'd car again. Except maybe something with a supercharger.

I'll reserve judgement until I can get my Si Hatch.