youtube.com/watch?v=zIiS3LpwPLs
youtube.com/watch?v=KWCt6PVXCvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1yH5tOcRY9s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

CHOSEN UNDEAD IS A FUCKING LOSER!

>Invaded by madman
>low on health, got ton of souls, don't want to lose it all
> reach the ladder to Farron Keep first bonfire
>as i start going down I see the grapes falling to his death because he tried to attack me from the ledge

It's not the first time an invaders die like that, it's always funny

making my vicar with CE atm
any vicar/gilded bros ready for some edgelord purging later today?

What's a fun niche build to do pvp with? Not something that's entirely unplayable unless they're complete idiots, but some weapon that's seriously underused and could use some attention.

Reposting this again.

hello WADDUP!!!

nah, just a bit autistic

What is the best quickstep weapon for pvp and pve?

that doesn't exist in meme shit 3

play a better game

Are you looking to check out a book?

there are no memes in dark souls 3 cause it sucks so much

Maybe not in duels and invasions above 100.

Mid level invasions are fun and diverse.

Guys i'm at end-game and haven't done Rosaria or the Aldrich stuff yet.
Will Sirris not talk to me in NG+ if I've done anything with the fingers in NG?

So I just unlocked all warpable bonfires with CE
is it actually possible to warp to the first flame with no cheats? I always thought the bonfire is just for the ending

genocide the peeve 140 sl "bloodhunters"

for PvE, Bandit's Knife is very good

Like Dark Souls 1?

Sure it does. It exists in every game. There's always some retard playing some stupid shit that shouldn't work but it clicks with that one person for whatever reason.

yes like dark souls 1, genocide them all

>also ps4 and xbone can suck dicks, pcmasterrace

Oh hey, i haven't filtered you yet, thanks for showing up

What is the best talisman/chime for 45FAI?

I'm pretty sure that nothing else could have gone wrong here.

hello user, we should just kill every single sl 140 pvper in existance with our sl 170'80s

genocide the dex fags aswell

go away onlyafro

I am Lukecis visit www.reddit.com/r/lukecis not /r/onlyafro also /r/shittydarksouls is good for le maymays too

one of the CE table creator says it's too easy to be softban after unlocking all bonfires, because of the conditions that lock some areas.
I guess we'll find out...

>softbans?

for CE? shitsoft miyazaooki c-team pls

>Get parry
>See this

Weeew

Anyone want to help me transfer items to another build of mine?
On ps4
I'll slab anything you like in return

^ wewlad

shame dark souls 3 is total shit cause no poise

I missed the hype on here, /v/, the internet in general when the DLC trailer dropped and I just watched it again since it came out. Is pic related painted world of ariamis?? holy fuck

console scum

>Invade again.
>He does the exact same thing.

Christ.

if it's not the painted world, it's something very akin to it. maybe the place the painted world was based on

just play dark souls 1, forget dark souls 3

youtube.com/watch?v=zIiS3LpwPLs

arrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

how many of you still play demons souls online? was thinking of playing it again once i become neet

my ps3 broke ;~; and I never got to play demon souls before it broke while I was playing Dark souls 2 release month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What the fuck is up with this thread?

>MOM PULL THE PLUG
Just revel in the fact that he's salty enough to pull the cord twice m8

dark souls 3 sucks ass and we should all hunt them alll to death ( sl 140's peeve's fuck bois)

I'm doing Khorne berzerker, are they just mostly Vigor, Vitality and strength?

So far it's: Faraam helmet
Kirk thorn chest piece
Black iron gauntlet and leggings

I have +7 Heavy Brigand Axe and +7 Dragonslayer Axe, although I do have a +5 Black Knight great axe

Or should I just go for the Twin winged axe?

50 Vigor, 47 Vitality. any suggestion or Fashion souls? I like to be tanky.

just play fat and nude with smoughs hammer and 99 str and 99 hp

The winged axes will work better when you're dual wielding

I changed my mind! Dark souls 1 sucks cocks and I want to blow peeve!

desu just thrust attack with a lightning infused lothric greatsword and win every battle ever with leo ring.

oh so someone is imitating me now ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

goodbye then. guys

I'm gonna eat a snowball for the first time. wish me luck dsg

WAIT

let me piss on it

HOLY SHIT FUCKING 360'D

And for Rings? I was thinking of RoF, Pontiff right eye, Colorpthany ring and Tsorig ring, although I could seem to never get good trades with those Axe along with claws, since they're buff beefy tank melee dual wielding axe. I would love to invade but I always seemed to be memed by gank squad at pontiff and le epic taunt bum rush meta weapons.

I dont think the axes are fast enough to warrant the pontiff ring, either swap it or the knight slayer ring out for life IMO

You can test the pontiff right eye ring when you play but life ring is very important.

His thorn armor might let him activate the pontiff buff easy peasy, I don't know if that works though.

RoF and Chloranthy are good options, and you can use pontiff rings if you want, they just won't be too effective. You could even use the off-hand wolf curved greatsword

NPC quests reset with each NG, so you're free to fuck around with Rosaria if you want to do Sirris' in NG+
You can even kill her for her set if you want and she'll be back

Reposting from last thread

How easy is caster against bosses?

Does caster work in pvp @ sl 150/170?

Is sorcerer the best starting class for int builds?

Kek, forgot to take my name off after he left
Some bosses feel like cheating. Using dark spells melts dancer. Other bosses, like oceiros, are magic resistant and you're going to have a bad time

Sorc sucks, too much luck

Most of the time my builds come out better with warrior, knight, sellsword, pyro and deprived.

Depends on boss, use Raw ASS for Sage, Bleed/Pyro for Sludge, Nuke the rest

>SL150/170
Hunting Bloodshades? Pretty much everything works at 170, Sorcerers do still work at ~120 though; just get decent Att+60 Int and fill in the blanks

>Starter
9/10 its sorcerer even when you want to use the Tinder, check out Mugen just in case though; they have a nifty class finder

You melt bosses to the point it's almost cheating, like the dancer.
Other bosses will not let you the time to cast shit tho, like DragonSlayer Armor, and you'll have to melee Aldrich.
Tbh i'm only using this as a pve god so i don't know about mage pvp

I started as pyromancer, played through to Soul of Cinder as an int/faith hybrid and had a pretty easy time. Fire Orb burns shit until you can get Chaos Fire Orb, and then Chaos Bed Vestiges should be your go-to fire spell. Dark Fire Orb OBLITERATES most enemies. At 80 I rerolled to pure int to fuck around after Pontiff and got mixed results though 1v1 though, most people can dodge through your magic pretty easily and infusing anything but a a Corvian Greatscythe or Astora Greatsword with Chaos or Dark is pointless

What? Tinder Sorc is always better as a pyro

Tfw no Faze clan covenant

>bows only
>attack from long range with obscuring ring
>only the one true god can 360 his bow and land a shot

FAZE UP

Thanks for the feedback, guess I'll make a battlemage after all.
Tired of my 2 pure pvp chars, I want to cast some spells

Pve god mage is fun

>fighting against dancer with no embers left
simply comical

Fuck Yhorm, too fucking thick

>invaded by 2 Aldrich faithful
>fighting on the narrow archways with the silver knights
>kick one off the ledge
>stomp with LKS and throw the other one off as well
Faithful fuckk off, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

I haven't played since the patch that nerfed the darksword or whatever garbage.
What's different that I've missed that I should know?

Would you recommend Prisoner ring? Amd does Khorne berzerker use Swords or just strictly Axe?

I have a +9 executioner sword and +9 drang, I sometimes do either gundyr chest piece or Black Knight helmet, with faraam helmet, or I just do All black iron set just with faraam helmet, although I'm at Ng+1 and I'm too lazy to farm for Titanite chunks. I love the build and recommendations but it makes me sad to see my invader build get demolished by Dark sword, halberd and welcome taunts

>actually suggesting AGS or scythe

Even Carthus gets high dark AR

Why are her breasts so fucking big?

Disgusting.

New gameplay

youtube.com/watch?v=KWCt6PVXCvQ

>Would you recommend Prisoner ring?
That's only really worth using on low levels.

Depends on your level. I've seen people say up to SL80 prisoner's chain is worth it. And zerkers do use swords, although their signature weapon is definitely the axe.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FUCK

>He don't like tits

Why the 12 faith?

Leveling up faith to 60 so affinity hit like a truck, the 12 faith is for the tinder currently

It's not the firekeeper, it's an actually prett character dressed as her

what equipment?

>get invaded
>die

What do

wow, it looks like it might not be utterly linear like the others, and the new enemies look pretty cool and it'd be rad if we can get their gear

what is this feeling...is it...hype?

New gameplay from DLC, watch it while it's hot.

youtube.com/watch?v=1yH5tOcRY9s

>Get invaded whilst tabbed out
>Come back just in time
>Beat the guy using only my bow
>See this

Wew.

Court sorcerer staff, crystal sage rapier (almost never use it since you kill everything at distance), offhand crystal sage staff (or candle if you care too much about fp), tinder against stuff resistant to magic

stop getting hit
alternatively: hit the opponent enough times first

Already posted here in higher quality

In PvP, chain gives a 15% absorption penalty. 10% in PvE. That roughly translates into taking 10 to 15% more damage. That's mathematically identical to having 10 to 15% less health. If you're at a really lov level and need the chain to go from like 23 vig to 27, you're adding on a 20% increase plus 5 bit and end, so in that scenario the chain is even better than favor. If you're able to hit even just 27 vig without the ring though, you're only adding 9%. If you're already at 39 and going up to 44, you're adding a 4% hp increase. Basically if you can hit 27 big without it being horribly inconvenient (and you should certainly add more), the prisoners chain will be inferior to a +5 stat ring and/or life and favor rings.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

dsg you said there was not going to be a trailer at tgs and the dlc would be worthless trash
why would you lie to me it's almost like you don't
know
anything

Oh, didn't realize tinder took faith

Level 130 atm, I saw Member meemerson Blood shade covenant was pretty cool, but it felt disorganized and the only thing i had was +8 Heavy claws and a +7 CCs, I do have a +10 refined Exile great and a +5 Dragon tooth. All i need is Twin axe and those recommend rings you guys suggested.

RoF, Life ring, Chloranty and Pontiff right or hornet ring since they do take no mercy and slaughter merciless