Should I get a 2014 Mustang GT premium with 49,500 miles on it for $24,000 no warranty

Should I get a 2014 Mustang GT premium with 49,500 miles on it for $24,000 no warranty

A 2015 Ecoboost premium mustang with 36,000 miles on it for $22,500 7yr/100,000mi power train warranty

Or a 2015 Ecoboost Premium Mustang with 29,500 miles for $23,500 7yr/100,000mi power train warranty

All are automatics and black which is what I want, love the new 2015 gas mileage and interior but dat GT

GT gas milage is not that bad if you can be enough of an adult to keep your foot out of it on the weekdays.

That's a fucking robbery, that many miles I wouldn't pay a cent over 18

why do they have so many miles? must be repo'd cars

Ecoboost always ecoboost

So you say go for the GT despite higher price and no warranty? I was gonna try and get it down to $22k

Anyone who says ecoboost over Coyote is a terrorist and should be deported by Donald Trump himself

I put 20k miles on my car a year. Muscle cars get good enough gas milage to be dailies these days.

Neither. Save until you can get a used current gen gt.

I sorta need a car now though, mine's on the way out and its a 2004 mustang. I'd love to have a Mustang now. Either that or a Wrangler.

>all are automatics

Manuals are fun but not practical for me in New York

Dude, just buy a base model v6 if you are going to act like a pussy. I daily drove a manual in SF and it was fine.

Enjoy that pain in your knee yet?

the ecoboost if you're going to be a dumb faggot about it and get an auto, no sense in having a V8 auto

Then go for a V6 auto, you will never enjoy a V8 Mustang the way it should be enjoyed with a pussy auto transmision, even a v6 manual would be much more fun than that.

Also, look for a better deal on that GT, that's a 19k to 21k with that many mails in it.

5.0 or bust

at least you dont want some shitty civic with a muffler delete and stickers all over the car which i find all over here in NY.

>if you are going to act like a pussy

Heavy usage of a clutch WILL cause long term damage to the knee. A busy city is not the ideal location to operate a manual transmission. You won't be so quick to call someone a pussy when you can't walk without some kind of crutch in 15 years.

>Been driving Manual for decades
>I can easily squad over 315lbs without any trouble.
>Knees strong as ever.

If anything, being overweight is the number 1 cause of knee related injuries.
Europeans don't suffer from knee related issues as much as Americans do.

Also protip faggot, walking is much harder on your knees than pressing a clutch, so stop walking right now.

Holy shit, are you a fucking pussy? I drive in nearly 2 hours of traffic one way to work; I double clutch my shit just for shigs and you're complaining about this? I ought to kick your fucking teeth out with this BUM KNEE of mine you PUSSY NIGGA

FUCKing kill yourself. Holy shit, I bet you're the same kind of person who doesn't put their wallet in their back pocket because it "causes nerve damage"

Newsflash: these are obesity related problems

>getting premium trim mustang
>automatic
This is bait right? Next you'll say you want a convertible

>wanting obsolete technology

I just figured I'd get something on the nicer side that's still fun in college and then once I move out of NY and have a job I'll go with a GT350 or something.

Don't be a fucking pussy poorfag get a 2015 GT

Dont be an idiot and buy a mustang at all. The Camaro beats it in every performance category.

get a new v6 camaro

Camaros are for fucking niggers

>if you are going to act like a pussy

How the fuck is that acting like a pussy? He just wants a car to drive to work/school without being so much of a cuck that he would sacrifice his comfort and practicality to get a manual car just because some retard on the internet told him so. People like you make this board unbearable.

Why doesn't it have a warranty? I thought Ford had a 70K one. I owned a 2012 Mustang GT for a while, and I liked it.
>Pic related.

Enjoy your automatic mustang. You will fit right in!

>I want to pay more to have a computer shift for me

How is that not being a pussy/cuck/faggot?

Ib4soreknees

>should I get the fast mustang or hairdresser mustang, both cost the same price

gotta b b8

>Manuals bad for the knees
>Either a stang or a wrangler
>Wrangler in NYC
OP, if this isn't bait, you're the biggest cockhead I've ever heard of

Wranglers are popular in New York City.