mega.nz/#F!1o8FTbAL!-lVNu5ReRDTcksRfHIxBHA

>NEW PLAYER GUIDE
i.imgur.com/K9rvfa4.jpg

>ARCHIVED THREADS (RIP ARCHIVE.MOE)
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/mgg/type/op/

>STEAM GROUP
steamcommunity.com/groups/metalgeargeneral

>/mgg/ ONEDRIVE FOLDER
onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=65254E4C501EDAEF!4116&authkey=!AMDti9C9NNjfhT8&ithint=folder,xlsx

>LISTS, GUIDES, DOWNLOADS AND OTHER STUFF
pastebin.com/qM3XwMce

>MGS2 SUBSTANCE NOVEL - NEEDS TRANSLATION
mega.nz/#!Y08iFCBa!Z3j3Tco4vE14mwwVJTQbch9Zo4SvZRXO1ntjEjn1JRc

>MGSV NOVEL - PARTIALLY TRANSLATED
mega.nz/#!U1NFzAII!4nuhjrIo8arMdb2Ref4dWRB-4CZ86Sp9QY1sYDnhVfM

>TIMELINE AND EPILOGUES:
pastebin.com/3m93ExcY
>CHAPTER 1:
pastebin.com/frkkvef3
>CHAPTER 2:
pastebin.com/7YMg9Gia

>KOJIMA'S THOUGHTS ABOUT THE NOVELIZATION
pastebin.com/JVZZxW1D

>QTS FARMING
i.imgur.com/19a5fFK.jpg

>Weapons and stuff
unknown321.github.io/mgsmonsterguns

Other urls found in this thread:

metalgearinformer.com/?p=28284
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>No replies yet
I knew you were a quitter

>new thread

I knew you people were autistic but only hell this is a new breed

There you are
Step the fuck up, you couldn't even get the last thread to image limit baka

This is a Konami IP.

It's best not to reply to metal gear fans. It is well known that they are the most autistic fan base and losers to boot, they can't stop making such gay threads because they have nothing else to do with their time.

Uh excuse me? This isn't a Metal Gear thread, this is a Quietfag general made for Quietfag. Now kindly fuck off and let him do his thing.

I didn't realise autism went so far... Mods allow threads like these? Shit.

>Pictures aren't working anymore so you have to resort to samefagging
Come on, yiou can do better than that.

I know man, there's nothing any of us can do though, mods can't do anything because it's mgg you know, Metal Gear.

Makes you wonder how Quiet REALLY died. The person she loves wasn't there in her last moments to tell her it was alright.

This is a Konami IP.

Youve visited the PHANTOM PAIN GENERAL
if you dont post "LET IT GO QUIET"
you will be stricken with endless grief from barren open world and boring missions.

oh right, because Venom let her leave, he didn't want her so she killed herself.

So I just started playing and I have to ask. Just how long does it take or captured people to get out of the brig?? Like is it a set time or does it change? because a couple felt fast as shit but now it just feels like its full as hell and none are getting out and usable by me.

Hello, I just wanted to say that today is the International Day of Peace.

Now I will proceed to leave, but not without saying the obligatory "fuck you, Quietfag".
Fuck you, Quietfag.

Dear Quietfag,

I know you aren't too pleased with everyone still trying to find something to post about in Metal Gear. To be fair, I'm not either, I don't even know why these general keep being made. But this isn't a secret club, anyone post almost anything here. Feel free to spend the rest of the day bumping this thread to death. Just remember someone's going to make a new general whether or not you exist.

Regards,
user

Soo..... uhh how about that Metal Gear Survive?

Remains to be seen how it'll come along but it looks like it might be a lot of fun

Definitely gonna be more interesting than V, so even if nothing else, at least there's still that

One thing's certain, it will likely have gameplay that's more involved. People won't like to admit it, but co-op in what appears to be the same world from MGSV sounds fun even with zombies. I'm not convinced that there are only zombies, but we haven't seen anything else. We do see a single XOF soldier get sucked into the wormhole.

how about no

are there any copy pasta versions of the quiet fag rants?

The irony of the quietfuck being BTFO by his own stupidity

What happened? I haven't been on mgg for a while

how is this?

some dude starts telling the truth and people get buttmad trying to drive him out.

no, I know who the quiet fag was, I'm asking why he isn't here.

I find Joosten post ironically attractive in

He kept his original promise and left when we changed the general name.
>/mgg/ - Quietfag General

They expect me to do what I've been doing just because they made a general specifically for it, autists do that sometimes believe it or not.

We didn't make a general specifically for it, I just changed an existing general so you could be the center of attention just like you always wanted right?

They just don't seem to understand that there is nothing more to discuss, just repeat shit about mgo, what events are going on that can be easily found out online, complain about what TPP could have been, and how ground zeroes was complete but TPP wasn't.

also to get spoonfed on how to get past levels or anything about the games, instead of finding it out themselves, or doing the shit themselves and learning.

>it should be illegal for a woman to be that beautiful.

hopefully one day she'll reveal some more skin for the fans

>Joost will never be your wife
kill me lad

I wonder how much she'd charge to do a Quiet cosplay photo shoot?

Joosten cosplay as Quiet when?

Or is she too good for it? Just like Venom was too good for Quiet and they both knew it.

>This triggers the autist

Peace Day Never Came.........

metalgearinformer.com/?p=28284

>a fake photo triggers me

This handsome hunk of man meat is too good for some horseface literal who and they both know it. Quiet was in denial that he didn't want her after all that he did to keep her around, it was just a game to him and it ended at the rain scene when she finally had the chance to hit on him and Snake rejected Quiet.

How did Quiet jump from a helicopter and land softly without breaking a single bone?

>He's back
and every thing was right in the world

>that's all you have to say

even you're in denial, sorry Quiet I know you love Snake but he forgot about you already, he's not even a friend.

no, I genuinely miss the constant, non stop shilling

Well, Snake pretty much made it sound like he wanted Quiet around.
>truthposting is shilling
what sort of logic is that

Are you guys excited for Metal Gear Survive or is it pure shit for all of you?

i'm gonna keep an eye on it, but yeah, pure shit mostly.
Re-used assets
Wave enemy gameplay
Non human enemys
Seems a waste of time
>Looking forward to MGS3 Pachinkoslot

At least it's not gonna be full priced

I'm not surprised or offended or angered but I'm not interested either

So I got Snakebite installed and everything, and everything done right. But, none of the mods work. Not a single one is active even when they should be. Anyone know how to fix this?

Oh, also one of the mods says it requires the game to be the 1.8 version, but the highest I can get the game is 1.7.1, what gives with that?

D-Dog a slut

Reminder that Quiet would never cuck Venom

Snake wasn't cucked because if he wanted Quiet he wouldn't have let her leave, he didn't feel anything for, and he and didn't ever want to fuck her.

Statement: the number of times you replay an MGS game is a good measure of its quality.

Would you agree with this statement? How many times have you replayed MGS, MGS2, MGS3 and MGS4? Does the above statement apply to the MGS series?

this statement is true and very much canon