/ssbg/ - Super Smash Bros. General

>News
- Update 1.1.6 now available for download!

- 1.1.6 Balance Patch Notes:smashboards.com/threads/436806/

- 1.1.5 Balance Patch Notes: smashboards.com/threads/433162/

>Resources and Guides
pastebin.com/vN9tKBx1

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/invite/0kMyiyd1r38A7kIF
discord.gg/eVhVB
discord.gg/ECGvXgS
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reminder that every relevant regular can be found in the ssbg discord
discordapp.com/invite/0kMyiyd1r38A7kIF

Move to the ssbg discord if you want to keep in touch with everyone and play games every now and then.
Rest in piece and don't forget to thank moxy, chazo, chad and rakky for killing the general.

Reminder that games can be found in the non dead discord
discord.gg/eVhVB

fuck off chazo

This thread only serves one purpose: trashtalking on every regular who didn't join moxys shitcord and chazos place on the internet to look for attention
It will die in nighttime since that's when chazo, moxy and their cocksuckers are asleep
You have developed into a special kind of cancer

halp

and yet you are still here.

Kill yourself

Dont forget about the *good* /ssbg/ discord. The one without all the blatant shitposting and meta drama. The one with actual moderation

discord.gg/ECGvXgS

fuck you chazo get a life

moxy won

it's time to let go

nope. Chazo won

>check out moxy's discord

>pame
>rakyy
>jaypuff
>chad
>fishy
>lister
>barst

...Are there any nice guys in there? It's like the world's biggest toilet with a gathering of assholes.

Of course not, only people left in here talking positive about moxys/chazos discord are moxy/chazo himself

matches happening in chronos discord right now

So?

t.moxy

>anyone who responds is moxy

Why can't everyone just join the discords they're most comfortable with and be done with it?

because chazo is trying to be the king of ssbg and moxy wants to destroy this place
everyone else already left this thread, don't forget to sage your posts because there is no one left here who wants to talk about smash
and there is not much topic to discuss in smash anymore anyway so see you in smash 5

I don't know what you're talking about. I can differentiate between Veeky Forums and discords just fine.

try reading the post, I answered your question and I didn't say a thing about discord

> mentiones two founders of discords as a reason.
> There is no connection whatsoever, I swear.
> I didn't talk about discords.

Of course you didn't. How silly of me to assume otherwise.

>mentiones two founders of discords as a reason.
Oh sorry, not my fault they made discords AND did the things I mentioned in my post
which are the reasons you were asking for, too

How retarded can a human being be

me

You talk like these are two completely independent things. Stop being so thick.

Furthermore your answer had nothing to do with my question anyway. I was addressing the nonsense of drama in here about discords while everyone has a brain and can choose for themselves.

How do I kill that cunt Rosalina? I was playing against her as Sonic and Game and Watch.
Her range is fucking stupid and her meatshield makes battles uneven.

I really don't like Sonic and don't know much about G&W, but the most common strategy against Rosaline is killing Luma, edgeguard her and don't be above her.

Why can't everyone just go back to doing matchmaking in the threads instead of in their circlejerk discords and be done with it?

Bam. /ssbg/ instantly revived.

I dont even play smash anymore desu

What do you have against JPuff Lister and Barst? I'll agree on the rest though

Is this really a question you cant just look up on youtube or smashboards or cant figure out yourself? Stop bump these shitpost threads

fuck off penta

Penta loves shitposting though

If you can't already tell how obnoxious they are, then you probably are just like them.

you're not much of a falafel yourself...

Do people still ask for games here? Well, if anyone is game,

nidd: chawklet

For some autistic reason I decided to play FG for a while today, only one game each person, and write down who they used.

I expected to see more repeats honestly. The only one that stood out is Lil Mac (3)

When the game first came out I got fucking tons of Yoshis for some reason. Every other god damn person was a Yoshi, what the hell happened

I'll play you

Do you play doubles?

awesome! you hosting or...???

Im up foranything

Yeah I'll host

sorry i had to do something

uhh ok....thanks for the games..??? bye

Still up for doubles.

sure add me

Sorry, you need to add me, since my Wii U isn't connected to a TV.

oh ok i added you

Added.

um ok are you hosting

>playing against a Bowser in FG
>he breaks my shield on the edge to end the match
>after game
>he switches his name to spell out "Did I break your spirit too?"

Dam son

Yeah, I host a few games.

Let me rehost.

No its okay, Im getting a little burnt out right now, lets play again some other time! it was fun playing randoms gg

Hm, GG then.

I was expecting index to be complete mouthbreather but he's actually a pretty chill person and good player. Hard to stay mad at him

Where is moxy from?

Mexico

chronos will never stop being eternally butthurt his discord is the deadiest of them all! lmao

Pummis, Montana

/ssbg/ is not dead. It's just that the activity split up into multiple discords. If everyone playing smash in the discords just played here, /ssbg/ would be alive again.

You can't prove me wrong.

no no you dont understand chronos discord is bringing players into the general! cant you see why he is our lord and savior for a good reason?

Do you think we'll ever see the shink swoosh again? The amount of hype that could create on its own was unreal.

Archived

You know, I just started playing 1-on-1 For Glory a few days ago, and I gotta say it's really fun. Some people I've seen don't pull any punches, while others are just starting. Overall, I'm losing more matches than I'm winning, but I'm having the time of my life.

>senior year at high school
>ballot announced
>have friend who only plays sm4sh
>does it every day whenever he can
>i vote for bayonetta first thing
>then the tmnt and the mh hunter because lol no account needed and got three comps
>he refuses to believe bayo will ever get in
>muh rated e
>solid snake made it t
>too adult
>yea i like butts ofc but never ever
>fastforward to direct
>corn announcement
>shit
>cloud
>fuck no black mage fucking jews and their marketing
>its over fuck all my hopes are crushed
>screen darkens
>wait.jpeg
>"Oh, another angel. Must have missed one..."
>mfw doesn't even cut it
>the feeling(s) rising within me can't be described with pictures or words
Needless to say that dude killed himself later due to eternal butthurt.

>senior year at high school
>ballot announced
this is disgusting

Reminder that /ssbg/ is not dead, but just that the regulars are playing and discussion smash in /ssbg/ discords instead.

No one wants to play with scrubs and shitters like chazo
Bam ssbg dead

which discord should I join?

/ssbg/ is dead considering the most active discord is not even an /ssbg/ discord

Hi
Bye

so what's going on with mango?

The ssbg discord which is open for everyone and doesn't ban people on a whim Despite what shitters want to make everyone in here believe it is active and matches can be found there

hey can you faggots keep your autism contained here? /fgg/ is for fighting games, not smash.

thanks

We are actually going to move there soon since this general is giving its last kicks before drowning in irrelevance

Dont forget about the good /ssbg/ discord. The one without all the blatant shitposting and meta drama. The one with actual moderation

discord.gg/ECGvXgS

Reminder that /ssbg/ is not dead, but just that the regulars are playing and discussing smash in /ssbg/ discords instead.

stop bumping dead threads with nonsense you fucking retard
there is no point in these threads anymore because people are focussing on other games now
come back when smash 5 is out and have fun dying once again in a few hours