>Block list, furniture themes and paint
imgur.com/a/hQzDQ
imgur.com/a/wZ4tJ/layout/grid
imgur.com/a/AvobE

>Fancy Builds
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SNzEwaWhUWlZzN28&usp=sh

>Wave banks - music replacement
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SQU5Id0l6YklQam8&usp=sh

>OP pasta. Please use the info from this link when creating new threads.
pastebin.com/raw.php?i=X8aFHVtu

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/47a-m6dFnfE
twitter.com/Yoraiz0r/status/778268531540516864
strawpoll.me/4613115
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Let it go.

No. This game is too good to just forget about.

Was anybody doing NPC-less challenge? How it went?
And how do you prevent NPC's from getting into your comfy base?

Don't make their homes near your base. Put the NPCs in cages 3 blocks wide.

Guess I will have to do so.
I kinda want to have some sort dungeon crawl experience where I have to manage resources and set up camps underground as I go deeper.

But you'll always have to return to the surface for the events and for fighting bosses.

Damn, some new builds. Neato.

Those have been in the folder for quite some time, though.

Yeah, I know, I don't mean underground challenge, just NPC restriction (maybe except demolitionist, bombs and grenades are hard to come by and fun.

Good luck with that. I hope you don't mind your newly crafted broken [weapon name] because you won't be able to reforge it without the jew.

Such is life, make it into decoration and craft another one.

What about wiring? Won't you need teleporters or stuff that needs wires?

The only time I used wires in my first complete run was for making bomb spawner. I'm more likely to use minecart than teleports, but I decide to use wires, then I will do so, I just want to do dungeon/cavern crawling instead of sitting in town.

When I think about it, maybe I'm just getting excuses to use NPC's, usually it's demolitionist whose stuff I buy.
Guess I will just build a vault and store money there. No NPC is a no NPC after all, kinda sad, because I just got pinky and gold portal on first day.

You can get the flying piggy form the blood moons for extra storage.

For me, that is hands down the best item in the entire game.

It's kind of bullshit how I can't get a Desert Spirit Lamp because my underground desert needs to be corrupted/crimson. There doesn't seem to be anything for people who got hollowed?

I think that's a rather popular opinion, user.

I would be more worried about getting a net, you need a merchant for it, without it, you can forget about foodstuffs for boost and many potions.

Personally, I'm rather partial to The Grand Design.

>hollowed
Hallowed. As in, holy.

endurance, calming, ammo conservation, heartreach, inferno, lifeforce, love, rage, recall, stink, sumoning, teleportation, warmth, wormhole, wrath

Those are all the potions you need a NPC for. Except for ammo conservation, I don't use any of those. The most important potions are swiftness, the regeneration potions for mana and health and that's about it. Mining potion and shine potions are useful as hell, and they can also be crafted without any NPC.

>he doesn't use endurance
>he doesn't use inferno on fishron
>he doesn't use rage
>he doesn't use wrath
>he doesn't use lifeforce
lmao

>he uses all that crap
Git gud you fucking scrub. I bet you overbuff even when you go fishing.

I just went Expert.
Endurance would be helpful.

btw. I got a slime staff on second day, nice. Now doing hobbit-style surface base.

All potions would be helpful, but the most helpful ones are the ones that help you passively and that don't rely on you getting hit.

You use a mod to make that? I thought the Dungeon wasn't destructible.

Also, what happened to that vanilla expert high explosive spawnrate server? It hasn't been up in days, and the user that posted it has been silent.

Molten+gear can break all dungeon and dungeon related bricks

Dungeon bricks are only impervious to explosives.

It has always been up. Yesterday we had a few problems, but they were solved. People have joined the server today and have dome stuff. One user was online a couple of hours ago, but he left and the server is now empty.

Dungeon is destructible. Monsters won't spawn if you place walls yourself, but you can break the walls and use them as well as the blocks.

i do not appreciate this fucking biome corruption killing my houses

I love how boosters don't expire on the ground.

>3 megaphones in a row
>any fast clock yet

EL_Salus was torn in half by Explosives

>Played Terraria a little bit pre-1.2
>Never got that far, put it down and ignore it until 1.2 comes out
>Holy fucking shit there's so much new content
>Slopes, Crimson, new bosses, a new dungeon, all these new weapons and armor and accessories and items and QoL improvements and building improvements
>Invest about 700 hours in 1.2, have the time of my life through the new moon events and Fishron
>Fishing update comes out, interest is slowly dwindling by that point
>Retire to the Veeky Forums building server where I make dumb buildings, fuck around, and chat with the locals
>Eventually burn out
>
>1.3 is announced
>Interest is piqued, decide to come back to the game
>Announced for the end of July (I think), so much hype
>It finally comes out and I'm waiting for it to install
>It's finished installing
>Suddenly the desire to dive right in vanishes
>Load it up anyways, most content is reserved for hardmode so I don't really notice anything
>It feels empty but I play anyway, at least Expert mode is a new challenge
>Not sure what a lot of new things are
>Make it to tSkeletron and he Dungeon and have a fuckton of crates and housing prepped and ready for Hardmode
>
>Can't do it
>Burnout is just too much
>Quit before fighting WoF even though I know the majority of the new stuff is in Hardmode
>New minor updates are released that just adds more shit I'm unfamiliar with
>I keep trying to get back into it and I keep losing interest faster each time
>Even my favorite thing to do, building, can't keep me occupied anymore

How do you deal with this?

The FIRST Cursed Skull I kill dropped this.

Honestly? I quit. I go play something else.

You play with others. The content isn't fun to grind alone in my opinion, but when you have someone else to play and chat with, the fun goes up tremendously.

I hate multiplayer, though. I hate having to share resources and being forced to play at the same time or else someone is overgeared and then you have to spend time grinding the other person. I just prefer going about things solo.

Maybe it's just how lolsorundom games work, immense fun for not that long. Although problem is Terraria is bigger than just memes, so to deal with it you just wait for Terraria 2 like all the fags here waiting for completely fresh experience but hoping for that mud sounds just as tasty and projectiles look just as festive and dealing with forced biome changes (if there is any) is just as satisfying. "Holy shit, I want do dig out all this violet corruption cancer right the fuck now and replant it as jungle! Manually!"/"Hah, just going to build an underground mine cart path through all the big world map, and clentaminate ANYTHING as hollow, look at them crystals everywhere in a month!".

no die

Post your most recent building. It doesn't matter if it's just a functional commieblock, just post it.

Sure, this is my first real building in this world, saw this really big lake right next to spawn and I figured I would connect the two sides with a bridge, but I also wanted to be able to fish there too. So I made the building into a fishing hole. Fits three NPC, could even do four. Merchant was in the upper floor, but the Bloodmoon got him.

B e a n i e !

This is Happy Town run by Mayor Pinkie

I'm building a secret waterfall on the far left, on the far right is the fortress that guards against the desert

No!

here is the Secret Waterfall with a few rooms in

What's the porpose of the waterfall? It looks unnatural as shit.

What's that red/black brick that's behind the waterfall?

Hellstone brick.

How?

well I'm really pleased with the Sand Elemental, it feels as close as we'll get to a mini-boss

But the cultist is already a miniboss.

i just consider him a boss

>loot from 500 chests
>loot from 4000 pots
>loot from 10000 crates
>loot from 234000 pigronatas
>what happens if you break 100000000 altars

someone save him.

What are you talking about?

TerrariaHelp

Does anyone have one of those "Roll for a house theme" sheets? Doing a new world with a friend.

DUDE MEMES LMAO!

In the fancy builds folder there's a subfolder called "builder's resources" and then another one called "prompts" or something like that. You can find the image there.

Ah, thank you. I didn't check that folder.

youtu.be/47a-m6dFnfE

Can anyone tell me the most defence [armor / potions only] / highest dps & can I get and their combinations?

No, we really can't. There's a very large number of combinations when you want to combine defense and offense. Go to the wiki page that talks about accessories and try combining them yourself.

beagle armor

You fuck off, shuckle.

Is there any way to force a backround?

I just love the background with the mountain and lakes, but it's the 10th world I've rolled and still nothing.

Terracustom

>1.3.4 is off to a pretty awesome start. -Yoraiz0r
twitter.com/Yoraiz0r/status/778268531540516864

How vague.

But I guess that's to be expected.

Please make summoner more fun
Just give it better set bonuses or something

They will make thrower class viable?

Never. It's a placeholder class for the early game that later gets merged entirely into Melee.

strawpoll.me/4613115

Crimson vs Corruption

Which do you prefer and why?

>endgame melee is about sword shooting swords instead of fuckhuge weapons, that do tons of damage
dammit

I'm trying to make camp tents which material should i use?

they could've done a lot of things

Ultimately the game itself has a decent amount of content and engaginc progression, but when you get around analyzing subclasses etc... there's tons of wasted potential

wouldn't that require a whole bunch of new equipment, though?

Have you tried sail?

Sail does look good for walls but i kinda need blocks

rate this cactus 2.0

You say like it was a bad thing.

commieblock in disguise/10
Still better than my wood/stone abomination in first finished world.

>commieblock in disguise
but isn't the purpose of a commie block to be built as fast and cheap as possible?

No, it's purpose is to store NPCs in the most boring and gulag-ass ways.

>57% prefer corruption
>not having ichor
>not wanting to pick up hearts from 100ft away
>not wanting sweet crits
>not memeing it up with faggot bananas
>not liking horrible flesh aesthetics over sickly diseased landscapes

Brain of Cthulhu's drop is shit tier I'll give you that, but Crimson is just so much more useful throughout a playthough than Corruption is. Once you get the scarf, fish up Ebonkoi and kill a few worms, that's really all it has to offer... all of which you can get super early on.

>he doesn't like cursed flame
>he doesn't like that sweet sweet ebonstone, especially the brick

>he likes the "additional 1 damage per second" debuff"
>he doesn't like the "additional 10 damage per attack" debuff

TEdit if the world is already created. Terracustom if it's not created yet.

I like the magic cuffs too much

>1 damage per second
have you ever used cursed flames buddy?

have you ever used solar burn damage